PDA

View Full Version : Texas toddler mysteriously disappears from house full of people

JudynTX
02-08-2011, 08:55 AM
The parents of a Texas toddler are struggling for answers days after their young son mysteriously disappeared from a house full of people.

Sabrina Benitez, the 18-month-old's mother, said she believes the boy was abducted -- insisting it would have been all but impossible for her boy to go outside. Even if he did, Benitez said, the toddler would have been smart enough to try to get back in or would have been spotted by now.

But New Braunfels Police Lt. Michael Penshorn said as of Monday, it's most likely that young Joshua Davis Jr. left the home without anyone noticing or taking him.

"The first scenario that we are looking at is that somehow the child was able to exit the house ... and basically disappear into the night," he told HLN's Nancy Grace on Monday.

Benitez, also speaking on HLN, said she was watching "Toy Story" with Joshua shortly before 8 p.m. Friday when he left the room, heading toward where six other adults and another child were. About 10 minutes later, when the boy hadn't come back to watch the video or pick up a toy, Benitez asked the others about his whereabouts.

But Joshua was nowhere to be found, neither inside nor outside the house. Within minutes, family members called police -- who investigated the scene and sent an alert to 2,500 nearby residents.

One individual came in and out of the house between when Benitez last saw the toddler and reported him missing, but that person is not considered a suspect. Penshorn said police don't think anyone at the house took the child. No Amber Alert has been issued for Joshua because such an alert typically requires solid evidence that an abduction took place.

"If for some reason somebody came and took that child, not only would (the people inside) have seen the child leave the residence, but they would have seen somebody come inside and take him," Penshorn said.

Still, Benitez said her toddler couldn't have gotten outside himself, noting he wasn't tall enough to turn a doorknob.

"The only way that the baby would have gotten out the door is (if) the front door (was) open," she said. "But we had the doors closed."

Ice covered the steps outside, leading Benitez to believe that there would be signs of Josh if he did get out.

Still, as of Monday, police searches involving people, helicopters and dogs hadn't led to any signs of the boy.

"They had scent dogs out here, and (they) said there was no scent of him leaving the yard," the toddler's father, Josh Davis Sr., told CNN affiliate KENS. "So I don't see how he could have wandered off, or else they would have picked something up."

link (http://http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/02/08/texas.missing.boy/index.html?hpt=T2#)

bus driver
02-08-2011, 09:23 AM
this story has strange written all over it....

JudynTX
02-08-2011, 09:26 AM
this story has strange written all over it....

It sure does.

Sec24Row7
02-08-2011, 09:39 AM
Very Strange...

Frenzy
02-08-2011, 09:52 AM
They should gps the baby.

Viva Las Espuelas
02-08-2011, 10:03 AM
Another Jon Benet.

The Franchise
02-08-2011, 10:25 AM
Am I wrong for thinking the parents have something to do with it? From the clues that's the only thing that seems to make sense.

marini martini
02-08-2011, 10:30 AM
A dingo ate their baby!:wow

lefty
02-08-2011, 10:39 AM
Aliens abduction

fraga
02-08-2011, 10:40 AM
Sabrina Benitez, the 18-month-old's mother, said she believes the boy was abducted -- insisting it would have been all but impossible for her boy to go outside. Even if he did, Benitez said, the toddler would have been smart enough to try to get back in or would have been spotted by now.
Bullshit...a baby's gonna be smart enought to get back in...whatever lady...kids...toddlers...babies crawl and explore...without thinking...if the kid did manage to make it outside...which is possible...somebody could have been passing by and snatched them...is it likely...meh...more likely the family has something to do with it...

MaNuMaNiAc
02-08-2011, 10:43 AM
Am I wrong for thinking the parents have something to do with it? From the clues that's the only thing that seems to make sense.

shouldn't be hard to prove if that's the case, unless the police make the same criminal mistakes that were made in the Jon Benet case, contaminating evidence, piss poor investigating, etc.

TheConfessor
02-08-2011, 10:45 AM
Another Jon Benet.

Wasn't me

2pac > Kobe
02-08-2011, 10:48 AM
why is she so sure the baby didn't leave the house

she did it imho

MaNuMaNiAc
02-08-2011, 10:49 AM
Bullshit...a baby's gonna be smart enought to get back in...whatever lady...kids...toddlers...babies crawl and explore...without thinking...if the kid did manage to make it outside...which is possible...somebody could have been passing by and snatched them...is it likely...meh...more likely the family has something to do with it...

You know, I've always found the likelihood of that happening, a creep walking by, spotting the toddler and snatching him right when he happens to sneak out the door, is a bit slim. I mean, to believe that, one would have to believe either that MOST people walking around your neighborhood are creeps or that somehow, by the thinnest of probabilities one creep just happened to be passing by at the same time you lose sight of your kid and he goes out.

Call me a skeptic, but I think "the parents did it" angle is much more plausible. Either that or one of their guests. Which makes it all the more disturbing really.

Bender
02-08-2011, 10:53 AM
someone told me it was a trailer park.

or was it a house?

mrsmaalox
02-08-2011, 11:02 AM
I've been keeping up with this story since Friday and it is just too weird. I know damn well how fast an 18 month old can move-----but to move fast and not leave a trail that can be picked up by bloodhounds is bizarre; makes me think he never left the house at all.

And as far as the creep angle....according to this in the Express-News, there is a registered sex-offender living directly across the street from the family; apparently the police searched his place.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local_news/article/Dozens-search-for-missing-toddler-in-New-Braunfels-998497.php

(I'm unsure about the rules regarding E-N articles any more; I'll remove the link if necessary ;))

AmericanPsycho
02-08-2011, 11:11 AM
Anyone in that hlouse needs to be checked out. Kid could have easily walked and been snatched up. Wouldn't be suprised but the parents are always suspect.

Viva Las Espuelas
02-08-2011, 11:15 AM
We need a vbookie on this.

mrsmaalox
02-08-2011, 11:29 AM
Also, I couldn't find the article again, but yesterday I read a short interiew with the grandpa who said that everyone in the house is being polygraphed already; tells me the police have their suspicions about what's really going on.

easjer
02-08-2011, 11:32 AM
That story is pretty bizarre.

I find it hard to believe that he could get very far on that very cold night without being found by now. It was below freezing temperatures. The idea that ice on the porch would have given away he'd gone that way is odd.

Assuming the mother is telling the truth (for the sake of argument), then he was gone for 10 minutes before she asked the others in the house. They searched for a few minutes, and called police. One has to assume police began searching within about half an hour - how far can a toddler get on a frigidly cold night? If they've been working the assumption he got out of the house himself, one would think some sign of him would have surfaced within hours because they'd have to look in areas he might crawl to get warm or something.

I hope that little boy is alive. :(

Viva Las Espuelas
02-08-2011, 11:55 AM
Maybe they sold the kid. <shrugs>
As sick as that sounds.

JudynTX
02-08-2011, 12:09 PM
They had scent dogs out here, and (they) said there was no scent of him leaving the yard," the toddler's father, Josh Davis Sr., told CNN affiliate KENS. "So I don't see how he could have wandered off, or else they would have picked something up."

I think you have your answer right there.

desflood
02-08-2011, 12:22 PM
I think you have your answer right there.
You're right. I'm sorry, this will sound insensitive, but sometimes life is just nasty: Somebody in that house most likely killed this child and hid the body very, very well somewhere on the premises. Eventually they'll find him; here's to hoping that he didn't suffer too much and that whoever murdered him suffers in the worst possible way :toast

bus driver
02-08-2011, 12:23 PM
someone told me it was a trailer park.

or was it a house?

i saw this last night on the local news and it is a trailer park. they showed peopled searching under houses (trailers) and inside of houses (trailers). one report said that everyone knows everyone in that park and it is rare to see outsiders.

the interviewed the dad and asked him what he thought people saying they had something to do with the disappearance and he said they could go to hell.

he should be beat for not watching his kids and/or leaving the door unlocked.

Viva Las Espuelas
02-08-2011, 12:35 PM
A trailer park?! And they're still dilly-dallying with this case? They probably have a good idea who did it.

TheThinkingMan
02-08-2011, 12:47 PM
What the hell was a kid that young doing unsupervised? One would think he'd be in constant contact with someone and not just be allowed to wander around amongst the guests and what not.

Mixability
02-08-2011, 12:54 PM
And the mother is due to have another kid in 3 weeks.....

I'm guessing the only reason she hasn't misplaced that one is because of the umbilical cord still being attached.

PakiDan
02-08-2011, 12:56 PM
Would a child being carried by an adult leave a scent that can be picked up by a bloodhound?

DoubtingThomas
02-08-2011, 01:16 PM
I doubt the Texas Rangers aren't on this and if anyone can bring a close to this ...they can.

Mixability
02-08-2011, 01:17 PM
The mom was a little shifty eyed last night on Nancy Grace...

Nancy Grace
02-08-2011, 01:36 PM
The mom was a little shifty eyed last night on Nancy Grace...

She's as guilty as sin and I know it when I see it.

Viva Las Espuelas
02-08-2011, 01:40 PM
Would a child being carried by an adult leave a scent that can be picked up by a bloodhound?

A ha!
:tu

Viva Las Espuelas
02-08-2011, 01:51 PM
and the mother is due to have another kid in 3 weeks
what?!?!?!?!

JudynTX
02-08-2011, 01:57 PM

I'm guessing the only reason she hasn't misplaced that one is because of the umbilical cord still being attached.

I didn't know that.

She's as guilty as sin and I know it when I see it.

Trolls are quick here. :lol

FalleNxWiZarDx
02-08-2011, 02:10 PM
I have detailed info here plz wait

Pero
02-08-2011, 03:22 PM
Aliens.

Viva Las Espuelas
02-08-2011, 03:29 PM

Here where?

lazerelmo
02-08-2011, 05:29 PM

Dang. Arrested before he could post. Guess we'll never know.

lil'mo
02-08-2011, 07:43 PM
A dingo ate their baby!:wow

:clap

lil'mo
02-08-2011, 07:55 PM
lol y'all are so smart! y'all already got it figured out :rolleyes

MiamiHeat
02-08-2011, 07:56 PM
bloodhounds can sniff an asshair and track it down miles and miles away, even if you try to disguise it with perfumes, colognes, deodorants, and scent killers.

bloodhounds STILL find you. i call bullshit. they would have sniffed the trail and found the boy if he wandered out on his own.

parents know.

yes, bloodhounds can track you even if you are carried by someone else OR are in a vehicle, bike, motorcycle, etc.

MiamiHeat
02-08-2011, 08:03 PM
http://www.jimmyryce.org/Bloodhounds.html

Can a bloodhound follow the trail of a child carried away in someone’s arms?

Harris: Yes. We have successfully trained for this condition many times.

Schettler: Yes. I’ve trained for this. It would be similar to someone on a bike or motorcycle. A person does not have to walk to leave a scent trail.

Shuler: Yes.

Tweedie: Yes. Scent rafts fall off the body; so a child being carried still will raft scent. The dog is following the scent from the child. My bloodhound and I have followed kids on foot and in vehicles.

http://www.jimmyryce.org/Bloodhounds.html

Nbadan
02-08-2011, 08:10 PM
4 possibilities..

1. Someone unknown to the family came into the house or opened the door for the child and abducted him.

2. The parents were somehow involved and the story is fabricated

3. The child wandered off on his own and is under a house or inside a drainage ditch

4. The child is still in the house.

MiamiHeat
02-08-2011, 08:16 PM
4 possibilities..

1. Someone unknown to the family came into the house or opened the door for the child and abducted him.

2. The parents were somehow involved and the story is fabricated

3. The child wandered off on his own and is under a house or inside a drainage ditch

4. The child is still in the house.

#1 and #3 are not possible because the cops had bloodhounds at the scene within 2 hours and they didn't find any scent leaving the house.

easjer
02-08-2011, 08:30 PM
I wouldn't say it is impossible, but it is highly unlikely.

2 and 4 are the most likely (and most disturbing) scenarios.

jack sommerset
02-08-2011, 08:44 PM
#1 and #3 are not possible because the cops had bloodhounds at the scene within 2 hours and they didn't find any scent leaving the house.

I think u are giving a little to much credit to the bloodhounds and those in charge on them. I have heard nothing except what is being said in this thread on this case. Anything could have happened to that boy. I'm guessing someone took him. If indeed they gave lie detecters to everyone in the house and they passed thats is. If anyone in house had anything to do with this they will be caught.

MiamiHeat
02-08-2011, 08:50 PM
I think u are giving a little to much credit to the bloodhounds and those in charge on them. I have heard nothing except what is being said in this thread on this case. Anything could have happened to that boy. I'm guessing someone took him. If indeed they gave lie detecters to everyone in the house and they passed thats is. If anyone in house had anything to do with this they will be caught.

bro, a bloodhound will find your ass. believe me, there is literally nothing you can do to mask your scent. a well trained bloodhound is going to find you.

the cops were there with trained police bloodhounds within 1-2 hours of the boy missing.

the probability that the boy wandered off or was carried away and the dogs didn't pick up on it is VERY slim. it's possible, but so unlikely..

sahiHaNVOLs

Oq5FehpNVpU

lil'mo
02-08-2011, 08:54 PM
lol, we got a mythbusters genius here "trust me bro, i SAW the mythbusters. i know what im talking about"

jack sommerset
02-08-2011, 08:55 PM
bro, a bloodhound will find your ass. believe me, there is literally nothing you can do to mask your scent. a well trained bloodhound is going to find you.

the cops were there with trained police bloodhounds within 1-2 hours of the boy missing.

the probability that the boy wandered off or was carried away and the dogs didn't pick up on it is VERY slim.

sahiHaNVOLs

Oq5FehpNVpU

Then why hasn't the dogs found him? Unless you think the whole 10 minute story and the kid wandered off is complete bullshit? If any of those peeps in the house know anything about that boy missing that will come out sooner or later. Believe that. I'm not ruling out they had something to do with this but I put a little more faith in a lie detecter giving to several people that can validate the story of the kid being there and 10 minutes later not.

BlackSwordsMan
02-08-2011, 08:55 PM
aliens fucking took him is why they can't sniff him

jack sommerset
02-08-2011, 09:08 PM
The dad took 3 lie detecter tests and so did the other 6 adults in the house except the girlfriend/mom who is having the baby. The police said she couldn't because she is pregos.

Summers
02-08-2011, 09:15 PM
Am I wrong for thinking the parents have something to do with it?

It's always the parents. :(

That story is pretty bizarre.

I find it hard to believe that he could get very far on that very cold night without being found by now. It was below freezing temperatures. The idea that ice on the porch would have given away he'd gone that way is odd.

Assuming the mother is telling the truth (for the sake of argument), then he was gone for 10 minutes before she asked the others in the house. They searched for a few minutes, and called police. One has to assume police began searching within about half an hour - how far can a toddler get on a frigidly cold night? If they've been working the assumption he got out of the house himself, one would think some sign of him would have surfaced within hours because they'd have to look in areas he might crawl to get warm or something.

I hope that little boy is alive. :(

Here's another thought, giving the parents the benefit of the doubt: I saw a story once about a child (can't remember how old) who went missing in his grandma's house and after a long search by the cops, they found him. He had actually fallen or slipped somehow under some old floor boards and was wedged under the floor.

But it's more likely the parents killed him. Rest in peace, little one.

MiamiHeat
02-08-2011, 09:19 PM
lol, we got a mythbusters genius here "trust me bro, i SAW the mythbusters. i know what im talking about"

lol actually i went to youtube and discovered it. i didnt even know they had an episode on it :P

dont hate cause im telling you about bloodhounds. they are amazing animals.

MiamiHeat
02-08-2011, 09:20 PM
It's always the parents. :(

Here's another thought, giving the parents the benefit of the doubt: I saw a story once about a child (can't remember how old) who went missing in his grandma's house and after a long search by the cops, they found him. He had actually fallen or slipped somehow under some old floor boards and was wedged under the floor.

But it's more likely the parents killed him. Rest in peace, little one.

investigators always say, the majority of all victims know their assailant ;/

lil'mo
02-08-2011, 09:23 PM
lol actually i went to youtube and discovered it. i didnt even know they had an episode on it :P

dont hate cause im telling you about bloodhounds. they are amazing animals.

not as amazing as cows

jack sommerset
02-08-2011, 10:04 PM
Miami...Thanks for posting videos. They were pretty cool but the last segment that was not in the field with some trees but in urbanland, the dog didn't get his man. 90 minutes after going around a 6 block radius they found him sitting on a bench waiting for them. I could be wrong but that whole segement with all the different smells around the dog, the dog never got the guys scent from the get go. In fact the myth buster said he didn't even came the way they came when they did find him, sitting on a bench, 90 minutes later.

LnGrrrR
02-08-2011, 10:23 PM
lol y'all are so smart! y'all already got it figured out :rolleyes

:lol You're such a shitty poster.

lil'mo
02-08-2011, 10:42 PM
:lol You're such a shitty poster.

coming from the pussiest boston fan poster on spurstalk, that's a compliment :toast

JudynTX
02-09-2011, 09:05 AM
No one has mentioned this yet, but I wonder if any registered sex offenders lived nearby? Just saying.

:(

LnGrrrR
02-09-2011, 09:17 AM
coming from the pussiest boston fan poster on spurstalk, that's a compliment :toast

:cry :cry :cry I only wish I could be as big and strong as you :cry :cry :cry Teach me the secrets of masculinity, Mr Internet Tough Guy.

fraga
02-09-2011, 09:37 AM
No one has mentioned this yet, but I wonder if any registered sex offenders lived nearby? Just saying.

:(

Actually that's already been brought up...

Cyrano
02-09-2011, 10:09 AM
Did they check the balloon tethered in the back yard?

Viva Las Espuelas
02-09-2011, 10:41 AM
I hope they weren't making a pot of menudo at the same time. :wow

Mixability
02-09-2011, 11:21 AM

Nasty...

another reason to never eat that crap.

Viva Las Espuelas
02-09-2011, 11:25 AM
:toast

JudynTX
02-09-2011, 01:38 PM

Dude!!!!!

Viva Las Espuelas
02-09-2011, 01:47 PM
Jes?

CosmicCowboy
02-09-2011, 01:49 PM

:lmao

POTW!

My guess is the parents are involved and kid left the house in a garbage sack.

tlongII
02-09-2011, 03:14 PM
There some similarities to the Kyron Horman kid out here. I think his mom did him in unfortunately.

easjer
02-09-2011, 03:19 PM
There some similarities to the Kyron Horman kid out here. I think his mom did him in unfortunately.

You mean his stepmom?

tlongII
02-09-2011, 03:28 PM
You mean his stepmom?

Yes, I meant stepmom. My nephew was actually a classmate and buddy of that poor kid unfortunately.

Viva Las Espuelas
02-09-2011, 03:55 PM
Kyron. Is that the kid who's mom is divorced from the father?

Viva Las Espuelas
02-09-2011, 03:56 PM
Too many damn kids are going missing. I don't know if it's getting worse or Nancy is really working overtime and getting the word out.

spursfan09
02-09-2011, 04:10 PM
I think there are some missing kids you don't even hear about!

Viva Las Espuelas
02-09-2011, 04:16 PM
Oh, I'm sure that's the case as well.

tlongII
02-09-2011, 04:36 PM
Kyron. Is that the kid who's mom is divorced from the father?

Yes, that's the one.

FalleNxWiZarDx
02-09-2011, 04:42 PM
I know where this person works at....

wont be able to give any info tho.... sry guys

but this person is a good person

Viva Las Espuelas
02-09-2011, 04:43 PM
Damn. He's still missing? Hasn't it been about a year?

jack sommerset
02-09-2011, 04:46 PM
Police seem to think the kid wandered off. I say a coyote got him.

CosmicCowboy
02-09-2011, 04:55 PM
Police seem to think the kid wandered off. I say a coyote got him.

Actually, thats not at all what the police are saying.

NEW BRAUNFELS — The search for missing tot Joshua Davis Jr. intensified and shifted focus Tuesday from a recovery effort to a full-blown investigation.
It began at 2:30 p.m., as a Department of Public Safety helicopter began hovering behind the house, in a mobile home community on the town's far south side.
At the same time, a white truck pulled up in the driveway of the home where the 18-month-old boy disappeared Friday night.
Plainclothes investigators got out, went to the backyard and returned a few minutes later carrying a large item or items wrapped in black plastic. After loading the bundle into the back of the truck, they drove off.
The helicopter made a few larger circles around the neighborhood before leaving.
“Although we are still searching, we are shifting more toward an investigation,” said Lt. Michael Penshorn of the New Braunfels Police Department. “We'll still search, but we're going to focus more on other areas of interest.”

Read more: http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local_news/article/Mystery-intensifies-1003212.php#ixzz1DV8iX61K

jack sommerset
02-09-2011, 05:04 PM
Actually, thats not at all what the police are saying.

That's the first I heard of that. The only person that didn't take a lie detector was the prego gf. I say she did it then

jack sommerset
02-09-2011, 05:04 PM

lil'mo
02-09-2011, 08:08 PM
:cry :cry :cry I only wish I could be as big and strong as you :cry :cry :cry Teach me the secrets of masculinity, Mr Internet Tough Guy.

i'm more like the Mr i'm smarter than you guy. i've never threatened anyone on here so I dont know why you would say im an internet tough guy. I'd tell you how stupid you are to your face :lol

LnGrrrR
02-09-2011, 08:11 PM
i'm more like the Mr i'm smarter than you guy. i've never threatened anyone on here so I dont know why you would say im an internet tough guy. I'd tell you how stupid you are to your face :lol

Ah, so calling someone a pussy relates to how intelligent they are, and not how strong/brave/etc they are.

I only wish I were smart enough to brag about my brainpower on the internet.

LnGrrrR
02-09-2011, 08:12 PM
If only I could insult other posters as well as you! Then I'd be cool!

LnGrrrR
02-09-2011, 08:13 PM
If only I could make fun of another person's kid online! Then I could show how much of a badass I am!

lil'mo
02-09-2011, 08:15 PM
I only wish I were smart enough to brag about my brainpower on the internet.

but you aren't

lil'mo
02-09-2011, 08:17 PM
If only I could make fun of another person's kid online! Then I could show how much of a badass I am!

oh so that did bother you? well then I m sorry if i hurt your feelings. Seeing as how my son is perfect in every way, i often think about how unfortunate it is for parents of imperfect children, and i think "damn, that must be tough." So, sorry, brah.

LnGrrrR
02-09-2011, 08:21 PM
but you aren't

:cry :cry :cry F'ing sweet burn. See, this is what I'm talking about. If only I could come up with comebacks like that. :cry :cry :cry

LnGrrrR
02-09-2011, 08:22 PM
oh so that did bother you? well then I m sorry if i hurt your feelings. Seeing as how my son is perfect in every way, i often think about how unfortunate it is for parents of imperfect children, and i think "damn, that must be tough." So, sorry, brah.

:lol Not really. I mean, it's coming from you. Who the fuck would care what you have to say?

Nbadan
02-09-2011, 08:28 PM
That's the first I heard of that. The only person that didn't take a lie detector was the prego gf. I say she did it then

either she did it and everyone helped her cover it up...really, really, well or she didn't do it...I find it hard to believe that so many people could keep their story straight for so long without ratting each other out...

lil'mo
02-09-2011, 08:30 PM
:lol Not really. I mean, it's coming from you. Who the fuck would care what you have to say?

You. No doubt! :lol

LnGrrrR
02-09-2011, 08:32 PM
You. No doubt! :lol

Damn! Some of that patented lil'mo wit. Tell the truth, you have some internet website with premade zingers saved as a favorite, right? I don't see how you could come up with these lines all by yourself.

lil'mo
02-09-2011, 08:35 PM
honestly, i dont. thanks for prahping my rapier wit :tu

Nbadan
02-09-2011, 08:40 PM
Here is a photo collection from the local fish wrap...

http://www.mysanantonio.com/slideshows/news/slideshow/The-search-for-Joshua-Davis-Jr-2757.php#photo-2

CosmicCowboy
02-10-2011, 10:06 AM
http://www.mysanantonio.com/mediaManager/?controllerName=image&action=get&id=565303&width=628&height=471

- A prison hound from Hondo is brought in to aid int he search for 18-month-old Joshua Davis, Jr. in New Braunfels, Monday, Feb. 7, 2011. The search was started the home of the missing child. JERRY LARA/[email protected] Photo: San Antonio Express-News, JERRY LARA / [email protected]

So they brought in the same dog that couldn't find that escaped convict a couple of weeks ago that just walked off from the prison in Hondo? They only caught that guy because someone saw him walking down the road the next day still wearing his orange jumpsuit...

ididnotnothat
02-10-2011, 10:31 AM
I just know this isn't going to end good.

Mixability
02-11-2011, 04:46 PM
Someone's bound to talk sooner or later.

Nbadan
02-12-2011, 12:07 AM
I'm starting to think the kid is in the TV...

IceColdBrewski
02-12-2011, 12:39 AM
http://www.mysanantonio.com/mediaManager/?controllerName=image&action=get&id=565303&width=628&height=471

So they brought in the same dog that couldn't find that escaped convict a couple of weeks ago that just walked off from the prison in Hondo? They only caught that guy because someone saw him walking down the road the next day still wearing his orange jumpsuit...

Texas state prisoners don't wear orange jumpsuits. And I know for a fact that the inmates at the Torres unit don't wear orange jumpsuits.

CosmicCowboy
02-12-2011, 11:05 AM
Texas state prisoners don't wear orange jumpsuits. And I know for a fact that the inmates at the Torres unit don't wear orange jumpsuits.

Whatever dude. So they wear white at Torres? Check it out. He was still wearing his prison coveralls when he was spotted and that's why they called the police. The point was that he just walked off from the prison and that bloodhound didn't/couldn't track him. If they ever charge the family on circumstantial evidence a good defense lawyer could shred them on their bloodhound "proof" that the kid didn't wander off.

Nbadan
02-12-2011, 03:37 PM
Unless the cops know something that hasn't been reported, I agree with Cosmic...the kid wandered off and they just have not found him...maybe someone heard him crying out but more than likely, he's in the area...

RandomGuy
02-12-2011, 06:24 PM

"brah"?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=57&pictureid=1516

You might as well be wearing a giant "I'm a douchebag" flashing sign.

"brah"... (snorts)

RandomGuy
02-12-2011, 06:25 PM
I just know this isn't going to end good.

Probably, sadly, not. :depressed

lil'mo
02-13-2011, 12:25 AM
"brah"?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=57&pictureid=1516

You might as well be wearing a giant "I'm a douchebag" flashing sign.

"brah"... (snorts)

yeah dog