PDA

View Full Version : Bye guys

Axe Murderer
02-08-2011, 10:22 AM
This forum was good for a long time but now is completely overrun with trolls. There simply isn't much quality basketball related discussion anymore and the lack of any moderation has killed what used to be a fun place to talk hoops.

Take care guys.

-House

turkish spurs fan
02-08-2011, 10:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh2qR2v0OHo

Cry Havoc
02-08-2011, 10:43 AM
Laker fans bailing ship/jumping cliff ahead of their obvious coming playoff loss. Nothing to see here.

Cry Havoc
02-08-2011, 10:55 AM
lol half the posters here seem like they are having their period 24/7

When the Lakers are ~.500 in the past 10, you can basically watch them become nothing but whining trolls. It's their way of dealing with losses.

Axe Murderer
02-08-2011, 12:41 PM
When the Lakers are ~.500 in the past 10, you can basically watch them become nothing but whining trolls. It's their way of dealing with losses.

I still have not played a single second of Modern Warfare 2. Didn't buy it, won't play it.

Anyone who doubted me on that can suck it. Some people actually follow through on what they say they're going to do.

I still have not played a single second of Modern Warfare 2. Didn't buy it, won't play it.

Anyone who doubted me on that can suck it. Some people actually follow through on what they say they're going to do.

Venti Quattro
02-08-2011, 12:43 PM

That's also when you see classy Spurfans bashing LA like they won a championship. Shit, if every Laker loss meant a Spurs championship, maybe you would've already won back to backs :cry :cry :cry

Cry Havoc
02-08-2011, 12:58 PM
That's also when you see classy Spurfans bashing LA like they won a championship. Shit, if every Laker loss meant a Spurs championship, maybe you would've already won back to backs :cry :cry :cry

I'm not bashing LA because they've been playing sub-par ball. I'm bashing them because until probably mid-December, Laker fans weren't even considering any team in the West like a threat to them. They were going to sweep the first three rounds of the playoffs and then have an epic dual with Boston (or maybe Miami). It was booked. First it was, "Well be fine when we get our chemistry back," then it was, "When Bynum is back we staaaakkked," then it was, "when this team wants to win a game they'll blow everyone away." Even the best teams in NBA history didn't overlook the competition like the Lakers were doing, and they weren't that dominant last year, considering how injured the teams they beat were. Yet they walked around with an air about them like they were going to roll to the #1 seed and be untouchable. It hasn't happened, and every other fan in the NBA thinks it's hilarious, not just Spurs fans.

There are precious few excuses left, the Lakers are struggling/talking trades, and suddenly there are about 10% of the Laker posts/trolls around on Spurstalk. I'm just observing the fact. I actually do hope the good Laker fans stay, because the more people we have making legit posts here, the better the board is, but all the Laker trolls leaving/hiding is great to see. :tu

xellos88330
02-08-2011, 01:14 PM
I'm not bashing LA because they've been playing sub-par ball. I'm bashing them because until probably mid-December, Laker fans weren't even considering any team in the West like a threat to them. They were going to sweep the first three rounds of the playoffs and then have an epic dual with Boston (or maybe Miami). It was booked. First it was, "Well be fine when we get our chemistry back," then it was, "When Bynum is back we staaaakkked," then it was, "when this team wants to win a game they'll blow everyone away." Even the best teams in NBA history didn't overlook the competition like the Lakers were doing, and they weren't that dominant last year, considering how injured the teams they beat were. Yet they walked around with an air about them like they were going to roll to the #1 seed and be untouchable. It hasn't happened, and every other fan in the NBA thinks it's hilarious, not just Spurs fans.

There are precious few excuses left, the Lakers are struggling/talking trades, and suddenly there are about 10% of the Laker posts/trolls around on Spurstalk. I'm just observing the fact. I actually do hope the good Laker fans stay, because the more people we have making legit posts here, the better the board is, but all the Laker trolls leaving/hiding is great to see. :tu

End of discussion.

CH with the goods. ::toast

The Refrigerator
02-08-2011, 01:24 PM
I'm not bashing LA because they've been playing sub-par ball. I'm bashing them because until probably mid-December, Laker fans weren't even considering any team in the West like a threat to them.

So in other words, your pussy hurts. Got it.

Cry Havoc
02-08-2011, 01:27 PM

Yeah man, the fifth-best start in NBA history just causes me heartburn. I can hardly stand it. :lmao

Perhaps a course in logic would help you out a bit.

xellos88330
02-08-2011, 01:45 PM

How is the 3rd seed treating you so far?

Or does it hurt too bad to talk about it? :toast

Cessation
02-08-2011, 02:08 PM
You forgot the "when Barnes gets back...."

in2deep
02-08-2011, 02:12 PM
"they are just coasting"
"Kobe's finger is acting up"
"Kobe's knees are bone to bone"
"they are bored"

heard all of that before :rolleyes

cobbler
02-08-2011, 07:08 PM

Excuses for what? Back to back championships and in great position to go for #3? You guys have had a great first half. Enjoy it.

cobbler
02-08-2011, 07:09 PM
"they are just coasting"
"Kobe's finger is acting up"
"Kobe's knees are bone to bone"
"they are bored"

heard all of that before :rolleyes

yeah... right before they hand them the :lobt2:

Greg Oden
02-08-2011, 07:10 PM
Excuses for what? Back to back championships and in great position to go for #3? You guys have had a great first half. Enjoy it.

You win HO.... Congrats on being the class act you are.

It's been fun guys.... Enjoyed the bantar with one and all and even you HoBitch. But thats a line that should never have been crossed.

I'm outta here. Good luck to all your teams in the future and go Lakers!

Greg Oden
02-08-2011, 07:10 PM
yeah... right before they hand them the :lobt2:

It's been fun guys.... Enjoyed the bantar with one and all and even you HoBitch. But thats a line that should never have been crossed.

cobbler
02-08-2011, 07:12 PM
Yeah man, the fifth-best start in NBA history just causes me heartburn. I can hardly stand it. :lmao

Perhaps a course in logic would help you out a bit.

In the last 10 years.... I believe... you can look it up... the team with the winning regular season record has won the title but 2 times. 3 at most.

Greg Oden
02-08-2011, 07:13 PM
In the last 10 years.... I believe... you can look it up... the team with the winning regular season record has won the title but 2 times. 3 at most.

cobbler
02-08-2011, 07:13 PM

You really should look at some new material. And the fact that you felt the need to PM me that... lame.

Greg Oden
02-08-2011, 07:14 PM
:lmao cobbler has gotten so lame he feels the need to lie, after welching on a self proposed retirement.

Greg Oden
You really should look at some new material. And the fact that you felt the need to PM me that... lame.

Greg Oden
:lmao cobbler has gotten so lame he feels the need to lie, after welching on a self proposed retirement.

cobbler
02-08-2011, 07:15 PM
lie about what? And how many trolls do you have Hoboy?

Greg Oden
02-08-2011, 07:16 PM
lie about what?

produce the pm

also your lie about leaving.

Greg Oden
lie about what?

Greg Oden
produce the pm

also your lie about leaving.

Greg Oden
02-08-2011, 07:25 PM
cobbler, welching on producing a pm, just like he welched on walking.

monosylab1k
02-08-2011, 07:27 PM

tbh just being like his idol Kobe. Kobe was too lazy to win a title legitimately so he demanded the Gasol trade....likewise cobbler was to lazy to use his legs so he demanded a wheelchair.

cobbler
02-08-2011, 07:35 PM

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.... who's lying now? Kinda amazing how I have got under your skin Hoboy. :lol

http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq115/cobblerphoto/idiot.jpg

koriwhat
02-08-2011, 07:36 PM
why do people feel the need to start threads and say good-bye, as if anyone here gives a fuck or will even think about you come tomorrow. take your little internet life and fuck off already!

cobbler
02-08-2011, 07:36 PM
tbh just being like his idol Kobe. Kobe was too lazy to win a title legitimately so he demanded the Gasol trade....likewise cobbler was to lazy to use his legs so he demanded a wheelchair.

Kobe is not my idol. Just a great player on our team that helps deliver us titles. Im a Laker fan. Kobe is a Laker. It's not the other way around.

monosylab1k
02-08-2011, 07:39 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmm.... who's lying now?

http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq115/cobblerphoto/idiot.jpg

That's not a PM dumbass. so you're still the liar. Liar.

cobbler
02-08-2011, 07:41 PM
That's not a PM dumbass. so you're still the liar. Liar.

PM... visitor message... the point was the same. Hoboy felt the need to send it to me. Im so hurt that you of all idiots has a problem with me. :lmao

Greg Oden
02-08-2011, 07:43 PM
not only do you welch on retirement and physical abilities, you are too retarded to tell the difference between a pm and visitor message.

Greg Oden
02-08-2011, 07:43 PM
PM... visitor message... the point was the same. Hoboy felt the need to send it to me. Im so hurt that you of all idiots has a problem with me. :lmao

cobbler
02-08-2011, 07:52 PM
not only do you welch on retirement and physical abilities, you are too retarded to tell the difference between a pm and visitor message.

No.... i just could really care less. The point was, you felt the need to send that post to me personally as well as bring it up all day. I dont give a shit if its called a PM or visitor msg. I mean really Harlem, is your life so patehtic that you have to go to these extremes? Seriously?

Just WOW! :lmao

koriwhat
02-08-2011, 07:54 PM
No.... i just could really care less. The point was, you felt the need to send that post to me personally as well as bring it up all day. I dont give a shit if its called a PM or visitor msg. I mean really Harlem, is your life so patehtic that you have to go to these extremes? Seriously?

Just WOW! :lmao

that's how these trolls operate... you didn't know?

Greg Oden
02-08-2011, 07:54 PM
i just could really care less.

obviously, with the way you don't keep responding.

koriwhat
02-08-2011, 07:59 PM

who wouldn't had guessed that would be your next reply? :lmao

Greg Oden
02-08-2011, 08:06 PM
who wouldn't had guessed that would be your next reply? :lmao

got ahold of what? call me up brotha! you'll see if it's me or not.

scared? come on now... that's reaching a bit. what's to be scared of with a 9mm next to my bed?

btw, still posting from your high school computer lab?

cobbler
02-08-2011, 08:08 PM

BRILLIANT!!!! :toast

MiamiHeat
02-08-2011, 08:12 PM

cobbler
02-08-2011, 08:18 PM
The HarlemHo Bitch crew in it's full glory! :toast

Greg Oden
02-08-2011, 08:18 PM

stop that harlemheat!

Punchy
02-08-2011, 08:21 PM
stop that harlemheat!

http://gallery.photo.net/photo/5649742-lg.jpg

Anyone else see the irony in Cobbler's screen name?

MiamiHeat
02-08-2011, 08:28 PM
stop that harlemheat!

yeah im not harlemheat.

DieHardSpursFan1537
02-08-2011, 08:32 PM
Ok, bye.

cobbler
02-08-2011, 08:33 PM
yeah im not harlemheat.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Punchy
02-08-2011, 08:40 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

I have a pair of Gucci's with a broken sole. Can I send them your way for repair?

cobbler
02-08-2011, 08:50 PM
I have a pair of Gucci's with a broken sole. Can I send them your way for repair?

You actually are one of the few to actually make the connection. Not what your thinking though. And for all you morons that keep ridiculing me for not being able to walk... whoever said I am not able to walk? It's laughable that you guys have posted these comments for months thinking your hurting my feelings when it's not even applicable. CLASSIC!

Punchy
02-08-2011, 09:01 PM
You actually are one of the few to actually make the connection. Not what your thinking though. And for all you morons that keep ridiculing me for not being able to walk... whoever said I am not able to walk? It's laughable that you guys have posted these comments for months thinking your hurting my feelings when it's not even applicable. CLASSIC!

I go at you a lot, made a few wheelchair jokes at your expense, but you're good people. I think everyone here knows those jokes don't bother you. Like Culburn has said, nothing is sacred. And ironically, in all my time on the Interwebs, older people (50+) are usually the most difficult to butthurt. The 13 year old boys and 16 year old girls who think the internet is "serious biznesss!!!!11" are the typically the ones that have meltdowns and kill themselves over someone talking shit online. Older people are simply too life experienced to give a shit about something said in a forum.

badfish22
02-08-2011, 09:05 PM

:lol with this post I can't help but think something like this is coming from cobbler:

yeah i got no feeling in my legs, yeah they're paralyzed and yeah my dick doesn't work... we've gone over this yrs ago and yet it's still being brought up like a bad joke. it's fuckin' old man and you think it gets to me when you say the bs you do? you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man... i didn't get this wheelchair because i thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to roll around at the laker games, i got these legs because i wanted to, because i like them and because i could give 2 shits less about some bitchmade chump on the internet.

get over it man and add to this thread or get the fuck out already. come up with something clever or shut the fuck up and get out of my thread.

cobbler
02-08-2011, 09:08 PM
I go at you a lot, made a few wheelchair jokes at your expense, but you're good people. I think everyone here knows those jokes don't bother you. Like Culburn has said, nothing is sacred. And ironically, in all my time on the Interwebs, older people (50+) are usually the most difficult to butthurt. The 13 year old boys and 16 year old girls who think the internet is "serious biznesss!!!!11" are the typically the ones that have meltdowns and kill themselves over someone talking shit online. Older people are simply too life experienced to give a shit about something said in a forum.

Yeah... my life is sooo pathetic that im going to get butthurt over some idiot I dont even know on the internet. My contention about walking is that all of you just assumed I couldnt walk. You know what they say about assumptions.

Case in point...look up Badfish's moronic attempt. Truly pathetic. However, if my team was 0 for life... i'd be bitter too. :lmao

Greg Oden
02-08-2011, 09:15 PM
yeah people fuck with you because you're such a humble guy :tu

cobbler
02-08-2011, 09:17 PM
yeah people fuck with you because you're such a humble guy :tu

Says a guy with a naked oden pic for a sig. :lol

Awwwwwwwwwww...

Greg Oden
02-08-2011, 09:18 PM
let me show you my handicapped wheelchair ribbon!

cobbler
02-08-2011, 09:19 PM

You can just show us your "cut from the team" notice. Loser!

MiamiHeat
02-08-2011, 09:26 PM

MiamiHeat
02-08-2011, 09:28 PM

hey guys, I KNOW what i'm talking about. i know all about what these NBA guys go through, i know cause i was an professional basketball athlete.

let me show you my special olympics ribbons.

Axe Murderer
02-08-2011, 09:41 PM

Greg Oden
02-08-2011, 09:48 PM

Kyle Orton
02-08-2011, 09:49 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/382300/P1070028.JPG

HarlemHeat37
02-08-2011, 10:14 PM
:lol Cobbler, none of these trolls are mine, I only have a few trolls, and I don't bring them out very often..

I guess, you just aren't very popular here..not really surprising, since you don't really provide any substance/entertainment/knowledge/personality/goods..you remind me of the hemorrhoid I currently have in my ass, tbh..

ElNono
02-08-2011, 10:15 PM

cobbler
02-08-2011, 10:34 PM
:lol Cobbler, none of these trolls are mine, I only have a few trolls, and I don't bring them out very often..

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

I guess, you just aren't very popular here..not really surprising, since you don't really provide any substance/entertainment/knowledge/personality/goods..you remind me of the hemorrhoid I currently have in my ass, tbh..

Not my goal to be popular on an internet forum. It's not my life like yours. I just hang around while killing time at the office. And for someone who doesn't provide anything you sure seem to talk about me a lot. But everyone knows your obsession with everything lakers.

I find your analogy quite amusing tbh... I took away your moral high horse routine, I got you to welch on a bet and dissapear, and basically I call you out on your obsession on a regular basis. I truly am a pain in your ass! :lmao Thank you!

MiamiHeat
02-08-2011, 11:17 PM
My 27 years in the game, multiple national championships, Paralympic Bronze medal (yes we choked that one), representing the USA in numeroous international competitions, oval office visit, and picture & name in the Basketball Hall of Fame would beg to differ.

If you are on my team and you say you can't play defense because you haven't got touches on offense... your gone! What a lame fucking excuse.

MiamiHeat
02-08-2011, 11:18 PM
:lmao at making fun of LeBron's bronze medal, when you cobbler have one too....
a bronze medal in the special olympics :lol :lol

HarlemHeat37
02-08-2011, 11:21 PM
He doesn't have a medal, he's a liar, he has never proven anything he speaks about..

I'll respect him a little more if he proves it.

cobbler
02-08-2011, 11:22 PM
:lmao at making fun of LeBron's bronze medal, when you cobbler have one too....
a bronze medal in the special olympics :lol :lol

First off... i never made fun of Lebrons medal.

Second.... it's not the special olympics you friggen moron. You would most definetly qualify to compete there though. You really should do a little research before posting and showing yourself for the ignorant bafoon you are.

NRHector
02-08-2011, 11:22 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/382300/P1070028.JPG

I thought SA was the fatest city :wow

cobbler
02-08-2011, 11:25 PM
He doesn't have a medal, he's a liar, he has never proven anything he speaks about..

Dont require, desire, or even consider respect from you. It's worthless!

I did not have to but posted a picture of the medal and you know it. You are the liar here HH... and it's well known.

queue the DPG bitch in 10..9..8

MiamiHeat
02-08-2011, 11:25 PM

he posted this as proof a while back

http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/7712/zzzx.jpg

his bronze medal in the special olympics

MiamiHeat
02-08-2011, 11:26 PM
:lol at making fun of Paul Pierce and Dwyane Wade for being in wheelchairs

when your life depends on a wheelchair :lol :lol

cobbler
02-08-2011, 11:27 PM
:lol at making fun of Paul Pierce and Dwyane Wade for being in wheelchairs

when your life depends on a wheelchair :lol :lol

Depends? Nope... again more ignorance from you.

While were on the topic of sporting achievements... what's on your resume Miami? WHat have you accomplished in your pathetic existence?

We know HH's claim to fame is he got cut from his college team. :lol

MiamiHeat
02-08-2011, 11:32 PM
My 27 years in the game, multiple national championships, Paralympic Bronze medal (yes we choked that one), representing the USA in numeroous international competitions, oval office visit, and picture & name in the Basketball Hall of Fame would beg to differ.

If you are on my team and you say you can't play defense because you haven't got touches on offense... your gone! What a lame fucking excuse.

cobbler
02-08-2011, 11:35 PM

Nighty nite. You really need to get some new material HH. Not really sure why you want to post my accomplishments but hey... :lmao

MiamiHeat
02-08-2011, 11:35 PM

MiamiHeat
02-08-2011, 11:36 PM
Nighty nite. You really need to get some new material HH. :lmao

do you need help walking there?

OH WAIT I FORGOT :lol

cobbler
02-08-2011, 11:38 PM
do you need help walking there?

OH WAIT I FORGOT :lol

Apparently... you haven't been paying attention. Your little walking comments make no impact. You have no clue if i can walk or not. You are just assuming things... and well... your an idiot.

HarlemHeat37
02-08-2011, 11:44 PM
My life accomplishments are irrelevant in this discussion, we don't know each other in real life..I could say I'm a billionaire, maybe I am..we only know our internet persona, and here on ST, HarlemHeat has an All-ST medal, and many PMs from fans, telling Harlem how he has impacted their lives with his beautiful words, poetic..

In all honesty, Cobbler is the biggest scumbag on ST..this is the same guy that pretended to be in a wheelchair, in an attempt to receive sympathy from ST posters, in an attempt to try to make me look bad for mentioning it..

At least koriwhat has the balls to post a picture of himself, to prove his past statements about himself..since he has proved his disability, we no longer make fun of him for being mentally disabled, tbh..

cobbler
02-09-2011, 12:57 AM
My life accomplishments are irrelevant in this discussion, we don't know each other in real life..I could say I'm a billionaire, maybe I am..we only know our internet persona, and here on ST, HarlemHeat has an All-ST medal, and many PMs from fans, telling Harlem how he has impacted their lives with his beautiful words, poetic..

Then why are you so interested in mine? You have a internet medal what... 6 people voted for? I'm proud of you. Like I said. The forums ARE your life and source of all it's accomplishments. Kudos to you! Some of us just happen to aim a little higher.

In all honesty, Cobbler is the biggest scumbag on ST..this is the same guy that pretended to be in a wheelchair, in an attempt to receive sympathy from ST posters, in an attempt to try to make me look bad for mentioning it.

I totally and freely admit to my Laker homerism and scumbagness. But tell me Hoboy, in one sentence you mock me and make walking jokes and in the next you say i made it all up. Which is it? You waver a lot in your material. You could do a lot better. In fact, you know damn well my picture, and proof of medal ownership have been posted. Sympathy? Now that's a winner! Nothing so clever on my part Ho... I just point out your BS like this comment.

At least koriwhat has the balls to post a picture of himself, to prove his past statements about himself..since he has proved his disability, we no longer make fun of him for being mentally disabled, tbh..

How do you know its a picture of himself? You yourself in this very post said you could say you were anything. Certainly you can post any pic no? It's what you accused me of. Again, you waver a lot. You need some new material and better stuff TBH...

MiamiHeat
02-09-2011, 02:08 AM

koriwhat
02-09-2011, 06:39 AM
MiamiHeat's mother can't even cook a damn pizza the right way. she got a bronze for that.

MavDynasty
02-09-2011, 07:53 AM
MiamiHeat's mother can't even cook a damn pizza the right way. she got a bronze for that.

nigga this comin from a dumbfuck highschool dropout with fuckin hair down to his ass. You scrawny motherfucker, lol looking like scola.

Man up nigga, get that shit off your legs, and find a respectable job

Creepn
02-09-2011, 08:02 AM
Why yall making fun of people in wheelchairs? That's fucked up.

koriwhat
02-09-2011, 08:09 AM
nigga this comin from a dumbfuck highschool dropout with fuckin hair down to his ass. You scrawny motherfucker, lol looking like scola.

Man up nigga, get that shit off your legs, and find a respectable job

says the dude who loves to suck off all the other trolls... you're too funny batty boi!