PDA

View Full Version : Lakers Fans, Please join me in this valiant expedition...

LakaLuvaMentalAsylum
02-08-2011, 11:19 AM
Hello again,

3rd place is just a number..Getting ass raped by Blake Griffin is just a montage...Allowing the Kings to bend us over is just a dream...The Triangle shit offense is a farce...8-25 is just a percentage...Kobe Bryant likes white girls is just a lie...

We must gather hands and face reality as it presents itself to us.

I have decided to extend my helping hand to fellow Lakers fan in time of dire need. On my behalf, I have chosen to go pro-bono for Spurstalk and take patients on a visceral journey. Swell fellows such as 21 blessings, Kool_Aid Man, DrHouse, IronPedophile, and others must take my hand as we navigate our way through the tough times. We know that Baby Drew will finally hit puberty once the year 2050 rolls around. We know that by then he might have his voice crack. But have no fear fellow brethren's, Pau Gasol will provide the steady backbone to our journey. He will continue to strive for greatness with his pussyface and giant gaping vagina he draws on his face game after game. Mr. Steve Blake will be our assistant troll on this journey. He can sit in the corner and masturbate to Mr. Kobe Bryant going 8-25 game after game. All hope is not lost, we KNOW that the regular season is a farce and we WILL NOT waver in time of trouble and danger. Once the playoffs roll around, perhaps the great Josh Powell will return to our aide and use his mid-range jumper to accelerate us to victory. Perhaps Steve Blake will have finished masturbating to Kobe by then and bless us with a 3 pointer or two. ALL HOPE IS NOT LOST! We SHALL AND WILL ACHIEVE VICTORY IN THE PLAYOFFS!

That is unless we play the Memphis Grizzlies. Then we are fucked. I will assist you all in suicide after the series. However, Kool_Aid Man I will let you suffer for all the faggotry you have presented to our society.

I hope all of you can take a helping hand in the time of need, the hand of the Asylum..

Now for our dedicated memoir to LakaLuva...

We found our idol and savior in LakaLuva. One day while skimming the books in grade 8, he decided to open his mouth and say this nugget of gold "Wade is dating a bitch 10 years older than him. This nigga got mammy issues or what. First, Star Jones, now the Hollywood whore that got dumped by Jason Kidd at a basketball game in front of her father. That nigga Kidd is cold." At once our officers and staff decided this was the one. He was the one moron and completely deranged idiot who would model for our mission. Our mission became to help ones most in need. After observing this moron for sometime, we decided to rename the facility from LakerMentalAsylum to LakaLuvaMentalAsylum, giving dedication and pride to the biggest idiot on the planet, LakaLuva.

Best,

LakaLuvaMentalAsylum

ElNono
02-08-2011, 11:22 AM
:lol

Venti Quattro
02-08-2011, 11:27 AM
9/10 :lmao

silverblk mystix
02-08-2011, 11:37 AM
when you can truly understand for YOURSELF...

WHY you keep using that gay ass FABIO pic...

Then you will know yourself....

BEFORE you try to fix your fucked up gay ass laker ``brethren''...

work on yourself...

Koolaid_Man
02-08-2011, 11:43 AM
Hello again,

3rd place is just a number..Getting ass raped by Blake Griffin is just a montage...Allowing the Kings to bend us over is just a dream...The Triangle shit offense is a farce...8-25 is just a percentage...Kobe Bryant likes white girls is just a lie...

We must gather hands and face reality as it presents itself to us.

I have decided to extend my helping hand to fellow Lakers fan in time of dire need. On my behalf, I have chosen to go pro-bono for Spurstalk and take patients on a visceral journey. Swell fellows such as 21 blessings, Kool_Aid Man, DrHouse, IronPedophile, and others must take my hand as we navigate our way through the tough times. We know that Baby Drew will finally hit puberty once the year 2050 rolls around. We know that by then he might have his voice crack. But have no fear fellow brethren's, Pau Gasol will provide the steady backbone to our journey. He will continue to strive for greatness with his pussyface and giant gaping vagina he draws on his face game after game. Mr. Steve Blake will be our assistant troll on this journey. He can sit in the corner and masturbate to Mr. Kobe Bryant going 8-25 game after game. All hope is not lost, we KNOW that the regular season is a farce and we WILL NOT waver in time of trouble and danger. Once the playoffs roll around, perhaps the great Josh Powell will return to our aide and use his mid-range jumper to accelerate us to victory. Perhaps Steve Blake will have finished masturbating to Kobe by then and bless us with a 3 pointer or two. ALL HOPE IS NOT LOST! We SHALL AND WILL ACHIEVE VICTORY IN THE PLAYOFFS!

That is unless we play the Memphis Grizzlies. Then we are fucked. I will assist you all in suicide after the series. However, Kool_Aid Man I will let you suffer for all the faggotry you have presented to our society.

I hope all of you can take a helping hand in the time of need, the hand of the Asylum..

Now for our dedicated memoir to LakaLuva...

We found our idol and savior in LakaLuva. One day while skimming the books in grade 8, he decided to open his mouth and say this nugget of gold "Wade is dating a bitch 10 years older than him. This nigga got mammy issues or what. First, Star Jones, now the Hollywood whore that got dumped by Jason Kidd at a basketball game in front of her father. That nigga Kidd is cold." At once our officers and staff decided this was the one. He was the one moron and completely deranged idiot who would model for our mission. Our mission became to help ones most in need. After observing this moron for sometime, we decided to rename the facility from LakerMentalAsylum to LakaLuvaMentalAsylum, giving dedication and pride to the biggest idiot on the planet, LakaLuva.

Best,

LakaLuvaMentalAsylum

you need a booty call I see...

Muser
02-08-2011, 11:44 AM
:lmao

silverblk mystix
02-08-2011, 03:05 PM
..ok now...

you're still using that Gay FABIO pic...

and...

now you are using BR Hornets schtick....

what a loser...

#41 Shoot Em Up
02-08-2011, 03:14 PM
Fail