PDA

View Full Version : Celtics trading Semih Erden/Von Wafer for Howard/Melo

LnGrrrR
02-08-2011, 05:24 PM
I just heard it from my sources.... I feel bad for the rest of the league... insert youtube clip here

greyforest
02-08-2011, 05:29 PM
someone's having wet dreams again

baseline bum
02-08-2011, 05:33 PM
Pipe dream. Perkins is going to have to be included to get both Melo and Dwight.

Koolaid_Man
02-08-2011, 05:35 PM
I just heard it from my sources.... I feel bad for the rest of the league... insert youtube clip here

You should be concerned with that illegal wife of yours passing her citizenship test...she has a little over 3 weeks left...

http://www.happycountdown.com/citizenship/index.cfm

I'm calling fail...You broke the law to begin with by harboring a south of the border fugitive...and then marrying for convenience and then worst of all having a kid to increase your shitty military pay...some husband and dad you are...:toast

LnGrrrR
Pipe dream. Perkins is going to have to be included to get both Melo and Dwight.

Perkins is going to get traded for Ratliff.... Ratliff averages more PPG over his career..... I feel sorry for y'all...

[insert random hiphop youtube]

Texas_Ranger
Spurs will trade Steve Novak + 2035 2nd round pick for LeBron.

Koolaid_Man
02-08-2011, 05:36 PM
where is your Hoopsworld link...I have legit links you don't...lol

LnGrrrR
02-08-2011, 05:37 PM
You should be concerned with that illegal wife of yours passing her citizenship test...she has a little over 3 weeks left...

Honestly, this is probably the worst troll job ever in the history of the internet.

Btw, she already passed her test, just waiting for the oath.

I'm calling fail...You broke the law to begin with by harboring a south of the border fugitive...and then marrying for convenience and then worst of all having a kid to increase your shitty military pay...some husband and dad you are...:toast

It's amazing that the DHS didn't pick up on that fact through the multiple background tests they performed on my wife and I.

Ratliff > Perkins :lmao

Muser
02-08-2011, 05:40 PM
:lmao

LnGrrrR
02-08-2011, 05:40 PM

Hoopsworld = legit

Just stop already, you're killing me

Koolaid_Man
02-08-2011, 05:41 PM
Honestly, this is probably the worst troll job ever in the history of the internet.

Btw, she already passed her test, just waiting for the oath.

I'M CALLING BULLSHIT YOU A FUCKING LIAR...LET ME SEE PROOF SHE PASSED...You criminal dog...you dirty...but then again that's the way of the redneck...Marrying an illegal fucking alien...

Koolaid_Man
02-08-2011, 05:42 PM
Hoopsworld = legit

Just stop already, you're killing me

it's a news source...what you got?

LnGrrrR
02-08-2011, 07:49 PM
I'M CALLING BULLSHIT YOU A FUCKING LIAR...LET ME SEE PROOF SHE PASSED...You criminal dog...you dirty...but then again that's the way of the redneck...Marrying an illegal fucking alien...

As soon as you post proof that you're not an illegal immigrant, I'll post proof that she's not. :toast

LnGrrrR
02-08-2011, 07:49 PM
:lol Thinking that people from Boston are "rednecks".

:lmao Ratliff > Perkins

ChumpDumper
02-08-2011, 07:50 PM
lol legit

DMC
02-08-2011, 07:52 PM
You didn't pour out cheap ass beer while saying it. Damn, slacking...

DMC
02-08-2011, 07:52 PM
:lol Thinking that people from Boston are "rednecks".

:lmao Ratliff > Perkins
There are rednecks everywhere.

2pac > Kobe
02-08-2011, 07:53 PM
boston is dumb if this is true, why the fuck would you trade erden (a future HOF) for 2 scrubs like howard and melo

LnGrrrR
02-08-2011, 07:54 PM
There are rednecks everywhere.

Yeah, but in this case, I don't think Kool even knows what the term means. He didn't understand the meaning of "bet" after all.

Koolaid_Man
02-08-2011, 09:16 PM
As soon as you post proof that you're not an illegal immigrant, I'll post proof that she's not. :toast

you know I bet your wife prolly thought when she met you she was marrying up...since you are white after all...:lol when she saw you in that Mexican cantina she thought she hit the fucking jackpot...then she quickly realized you didn't have shit and was a fucking gringo loser...she was prolly like: "Dam Papi you poor I know some Niggas doing better than you." ...but to convince her you threw out the marriage proposal and she agreed to settle for the time being....

I got you all figured out Lng...

LnGrrrR
02-08-2011, 09:32 PM
you know I bet your wife prolly thought when she met you she was marrying up...since you are white after all...:lol when she saw you in that Mexican cantina she thought she hit the fucking jackpot...then she quickly realized you didn't have shit and was a fucking gringo loser...she was prolly like: "Dam Papi you poor I know some Niggas doing better than you." ...but to convince her you threw out the marriage proposal and she agreed to settle for the time being....

I got you all figured out Lng...

Are you trying to set a record for most logically incomprehensible posts generated in one day? You're setting a good pace.

frodo
02-08-2011, 09:32 PM
easterners ain't embezzling da appellation "rednecks", thats patented fo da westerners imho.

frodo
02-08-2011, 09:35 PM
Are you trying to set a record for most logically incomprehensible posts generated in one day? You're setting a good pace.

nigga gotta speed up since he got a serious challenger. dat dummy DMC be workin hard trollin and pumping up his post count, and hiz posts are even less comprehensible then kools tbh

DJ Mbenga
02-08-2011, 09:50 PM
boston is dumb if this is true, why the fuck would you trade erden (a future HOF) for 2 scrubs like howard and melo

son, you can do better with your sig. just follow my lead

LnGrrrR
02-08-2011, 09:55 PM
son, you can do better with your sig. just follow my lead

:lmao Wtf? I just checked his sig for the first time and it's like a bizarro version of yours.

ALVAREZ6
02-08-2011, 09:57 PM
Word on the street is the Lakers are trading everyone on their roster not named Kobe for the starting eastern conference all-star team.

NRHector
02-08-2011, 09:57 PM
I just heard it from my sources.... I feel bad for the rest of the league... insert youtube clip here:lol

ohmwrecker
02-08-2011, 10:04 PM
The saddest part about this whole thing is that Stoolaids lacks the self-awareness to be humiliated and embarrassed by his complete and constant failure.
Most normal people would experience such a level of shame that they wouldn't be able to find the nerve to ever post again.
Give him credit. It's hard to kill stupid.

jjktkk
02-08-2011, 10:12 PM
The saddest part about this whole thing is that Stoolaids lacks the self-awareness to be humiliated and embarrassed by his complete and constant failure.
Most normal people would experience such a level of shame that they wouldn't be able to find the nerve to ever post again.

Or fix it. :lol

6f2yBCTNmN0

Koolaid_Man
02-08-2011, 10:15 PM

So says the gay peeping Tom...:lmao

ohmwrecker
02-08-2011, 10:30 PM
So says the gay peeping Tom...:lmao

Just because I figured out that you are a closet queer loser doesn't mean I am spying on you. You put it all out there in black and white.

Koolaid_Man
02-08-2011, 10:35 PM
Just because I figured out that you are a closet queer loser doesn't mean I am spying on you. You put it all out there in black and white.

naah homie your avatar says you're a peepin Tom...a fucking homo ass one at that...

ohmwrecker
02-08-2011, 10:43 PM
naah homie your avatar says you're a peepin Tom...a fucking homo ass one at that...

lol avatar smack

He is looking out, not in. He would be wearing scuba gear if he were looking in.

Your avatar looks like a thinly veiled, desperate attempt to convince everyone that you are straight. Yet another miserable fail on your part. Try again, Stoolie.

Venti Quattro
02-08-2011, 10:55 PM
Collusion! Where is pop's trade committee when you need it!!!!