02-08-2011, 08:55 PM
Lots of misery in California this year.

http://realestate.yahoo.com/promo/americas-most-miserable-cities-2011.html

No. 1: Stockton, Calif.
No. 2: Miami, Fla.
No. 3: Merced, Calif.
No. 4: Modesto, Calif.
No. 5: Sacramento, Calif.

I assume L.A. will be added to the list once the riots, looting, and car burnings happen due to the Lakers being knocked out of the playoffs this year by whatever first round team they play.

TheMACHINE
02-08-2011, 09:00 PM
Is that what happens when teams get knocked out of the playoffs? I forgot how that feels...maybe Spurs fans can enlighten us.

cobbler
02-08-2011, 09:01 PM
If we got skunked by the Suns... the city would be leveled.

Punchy
02-08-2011, 09:05 PM
Is that what happens when teams get knocked out of the playoffs? I forgot how that feels...maybe Spurs fans can enlighten us.

No need to. Just look at that pathetic baseball team you call yourself a fan of for the answer.

lol @ Angelas.

Punchy
02-08-2011, 09:07 PM

So what restrained all the beaners from setting fire to the city and raping all the white women when Kobe choked a 3-1 lead away to the very same team?

Choking 3-1 leads>Sweep, as far as failure goes.

badfish22
02-08-2011, 09:08 PM

Good for you imho. No more hills to have to roll up.

Punchy
02-08-2011, 09:10 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao

And with all the cars being destroyed, people will have to walk more, which means more shoes to repair.

cobbler
02-08-2011, 09:13 PM

keep sounding foolish... you wear it well! :toast

cobbler
02-08-2011, 09:14 PM
So what restrained all the beaners from setting fire to the city and raping all the white women when Kobe choked a 3-1 lead away to the very same team?

Choking 3-1 leads>Sweep, as far as failure goes.

We were the 7th seed. We were not expected to win. NOTHING is worse than a SWEEP. Nothing!

Punchy
02-08-2011, 09:19 PM
We were the 7th seed. We were not expected to win. NOTHING is worse than a SWEEP. Nothing!

Spurs with the 7th, as well.

Choking is much, much worse. So close to tasting victory, only to have it snatched away (or more accurately, snatch it away from yourself) in heartbreaking fashion.

Which game hurt more? The 39 point Game 6 beatdown? Or the 24 point lead Game 4 chokejob?

cobbler
02-08-2011, 09:20 PM
game 6 - no brainer

it closed us out

frodo
02-08-2011, 09:38 PM

I assume L.A. will be added to the list once the riots, looting, and car burnings happen due to the Lakers being knocked out of the playoffs this year by whatever first round team they play.

LA niggas would do dis stuff anyway, winnin da championship or not. however dey never think it miserable imho

4>0rings
02-08-2011, 09:38 PM
I assume it would feel a notch above not making the playoffs at all.

ALVAREZ6
02-08-2011, 09:58 PM
Kobe fails to make the playoffs :lol :lol :lol

DMC
02-08-2011, 10:37 PM

Nah, no real Laker fans in LA. Now if the Raiders win the Superbowl next year...

If the Lakers lose, expect a decline in Mercedes sales and a slight bump in coffee enemas.

m33p0
02-08-2011, 11:07 PM
how bout not getting into the playoffs at all?

Chucho
02-09-2011, 01:59 AM
Kinda of funny because I moved from San Antonio to Modesto 14 months ago. The city and the surrounding area is a shithole. Imagine the West side of San Antonio blown up with a pinch of the north side thrown in for those with money. I was at teh Kings-Spurs game friday and at the very least 25% of the crowd were Spurs fans. Good to see out of all the trash, there was still some class.

ALVAREZ6
02-09-2011, 03:41 AM
Kinda of funny because I moved from San Antonio to Modesto 14 months ago. The city and the surrounding area is a shithole. Imagine the West side of San Antonio blown up with a pinch of the north side thrown in for those with money. I was at teh Kings-Spurs game friday and at the very least 25% of the crowd were Spurs fans. Good to see out of all the trash, there was still some class.

The median home was valued at $275,000 in 2006; today it is $95,000. And don't leave your car on the street in Modesto, where 3,712 vehicles were stolen in 2009, making for the second-highest auto theft rate in the country. It ranked first in four of the previous five years.

Why did you move there????

TheMACHINE
02-09-2011, 04:22 AM
Lol...spurs fans bringing up 2005. Gee....what did the Lakers do since then?
lol swept by the Suns just last year haaha
Lol still butthurt
Lol shitty riverwalk
Lol fat chicks

Killakobe81
02-09-2011, 09:31 AM
Stockton is a pretty depressing place. Used to go there on business some years back. They tried to revitalize it in the middle of teh last decade butthat only drought Stocton in to the 90's ... some good people that got devestated whenteh real estate bubble collapsed....

hater
02-09-2011, 09:43 AM
I have land in Cali about 2 hours away from LA if anyone wants it. Send me a couple of InNOut burgers and we got a deal.

Kyle Orton
02-09-2011, 09:58 AM
:lol you would want a few In-n-Out burgers fat boy

DPG21920
02-09-2011, 10:10 AM
Lol...spurs fans bringing up 2005. Gee....what did the Lakers do since then?
lol swept by the Suns just last year haaha
Lol still butthurt
Lol shitty riverwalk
Lol fat chicks

What does this have to do with these Cali cities being miserable?

Sportcamper
02-09-2011, 11:16 AM
Brutal list…I thought Detroit & Cleveland would be 1 & 2…:lol

It is only going to get worse for those cities with budget shortfalls & huge pension obligations for CA State employees…

TheMACHINE
02-09-2011, 12:55 PM
What does this have to do with these Cali cities being miserable?

Northern Cali cities are horrible. Southern and Northern dont associate with each other. Might aswell split the state up imo. :downspin:

Kyle Orton
02-09-2011, 01:22 PM
Tbh it's pretty pathetic that NorCal can have so many miserable cities with all the ecstasy that region does.