PDA

View Full Version : I'm Hoping The Lakers Lose or Tank The Boston Game Tomorrow

Koolaid_Man
02-09-2011, 03:24 PM
Spur fan...please...STFU already...you have no credibility in this area anyway...it's not my intention to divide Laker Nation but this is important...not that we can't win another title as constructed because we've proved it...however, this is about extending the title window...from 1-2 yrs to 3-4 years...

Jim Buss at least "publicly" has shot down Bynum for Melo...over Phil and Kobe's wishes...I think Jim is over his head batshit insane for sticking by glass knees Bynum like this...Demarcus Cousins was right about Bynum...and now the only recourse we have is to lose to Boston and NY....tank, whatever you want to call it to get Bynum's ass out of LA...I'm going full mode DEFCON on his ass...I want him out.

Not only do we need to lose to Boston but it has to be with Bynum playing and getting owned and Kobe and Pau playing great ball...the Lakers losing a couple of games have never been so important...:lol I want the Lakers to get SPANKED...Like never before...Jim Buss needs to be taught a lesson and stop fucking around and wasting Kobe's remaining good years...

Kobe still has no MVP / ALL-STAR STARTER / HOF help. He's the lone star doing it basically on his own...still trying to toughen up Gasol after all these years...

We'd be unguardable with Kobe , Pau and Melo...Melo could not be played 1:1 with Kobe and Gasol on the court...in fact none of them could be doubled...Melo 1 on 1 would destroy whomever the opposition was...or Kobe would knock down jumpers all day...

Here's to Laker Loss tomorrow and Fri...:toast I want pressure on Jim Buss...

LnGrrrR
02-09-2011, 03:26 PM
Pretty sure Pau Gasol is an all-star.

DPG21920
02-09-2011, 03:27 PM
You are right, Spurs fans have no experience in wanting to lose because we are desperate and don't trust our management.

Muser
02-09-2011, 03:27 PM
Why make a trade? Just play Ratliff heavy minutes.

Muser
02-09-2011, 03:28 PM
Spurs fan should have great experience at wanting to lose tbh..

Koolaid_Man
02-09-2011, 03:31 PM
Pretty sure Pau Gasol is an all-star.

not a starter...He's a suspect Allstar anyway...:lol

Koolaid_Man
02-09-2011, 03:32 PM
Spurs fan should have great experience at wanting to lose tbh..

tanking for 2 games is not the same as tanking for a season...

Muser
02-09-2011, 03:37 PM
So then Spurs fan would have much more experience..Jeez...

jjktkk
02-09-2011, 03:38 PM
Spur fan...please...STFU already...you have no credibility in this area anyway...it's not my intention to divide Laker Nation but this is important...not that we can't win another title as constructed because we've proved it...however, this is about extending the title window...from 1-2 yrs to 3-4 years...

Jim Buss at least "publicly" has shot down Bynum for Melo...over Phil and Kobe's wishes...I think Jim is over his head batshit insane for sticking by glass knees Bynum like this...Demarcus Cousins was right about Bynum...and now the only recourse we have is to lose to Boston and NY....tank, whatever you want to call it to get Bynum's ass out of LA...I'm going full mode DEFCON on his ass...I want him out.

Not only do we need to lose to Boston but it has to be with Bynum playing and getting owned and Kobe and Pau playing great ball...the Lakers losing a couple of games have never been so important...:lol I want the Lakers to get SPANKED...Like never before...Jim Buss needs to be taught a lesson and stop fucking around and wasting Kobe's remaining good years...

Kobe still has no MVP / ALL-STAR STARTER / HOF help. He's the lone star doing it basically on his own...still trying to toughen up Gasol after all these years...

We'd be unguardable with Kobe , Pau and Melo...Melo could not be played 1:1 with Kobe and Gasol on the court...in fact none of them could be doubled...Melo 1 on 1 would destroy whomever the opposition was...or Kobe would knock down jumpers all day...

Koolio the spin doctor. Different day, but same ole shit. Whose your source today? Socal mobilehome community register?

Koolaid_Man
02-09-2011, 03:44 PM
So then Spurs fan would have much more experience..Jeez...

just a double...just so you know...

Koolaid_Man
02-09-2011, 03:45 PM
Koolio the spin doctor. Different day, but same ole shit. Whose your source today? Socal mobilehome community register?

that's no spin those are my wishes...I want my boys to lose...you fuckers are so dam short sighted that's why you won't sniff another title...

hater
02-09-2011, 03:46 PM
just take the Spurs cock like a man. Stop quivering like a biatch. You are looking pathetic.

LnGrrrR
02-09-2011, 03:47 PM
not a starter...He's a suspect Allstar anyway...:lol

You do realize he'll probably be starting at C in place of Yao Ming, right?

DPG21920
02-09-2011, 03:47 PM
I am sure Boston will oblige :lol

in2deep
02-09-2011, 03:48 PM
this would be a good idea, except LA has no chance of winning in Boston anyway. Whether they want to or not.

spurs_fan_in_exile
02-09-2011, 03:49 PM
Denver hopes the same thing. Whatever will get the Lakers serious enough that they finally have some leverage with the Knicks.

jjktkk
02-09-2011, 03:51 PM
that's no spin those are my wishes...I want my boys to lose...you fuckers are so dam short sighted that's why you won't sniff another title...

Wishing= panic? I thought this current Laker squad was legit.

ElNono
02-09-2011, 03:53 PM
Lakerfan rooting for his team to lose... what else is new?

Koolaid_Man
02-09-2011, 03:53 PM
Denver hopes the same thing. Whatever will get the Lakers serious enough that they finally have some leverage with the Knicks.

Here's another on point article from Hoopsworld on why LA should get Melo...

http://www.hoopsworld.com/Story.asp?story_id=18718

Koolaid_Man
02-09-2011, 03:54 PM
Lakerfan rooting for his team to lose... what else is new?

all it shows is just how bad ass we really are...:toast

ElNono
02-09-2011, 03:55 PM
all it shows is just how bad ass we really are...:toast

:lol you don't even believe that shit...

I was telling you early in the season that your team needed help, and you were singing the 'coasting' tunes... look at you now :lol

in2deep
02-09-2011, 03:55 PM
you are bad alright

VBM
02-09-2011, 03:57 PM
With all this interest in Bynum, he'll probably tear an ACL tonight and ef everything up for everyone

LnGrrrR
02-09-2011, 04:18 PM
Kool went from "this team can't be beat" to hoping it can be beat so they can make a trade, after which "this team can't be beat".

Mugen
02-09-2011, 04:18 PM
KoolAIDS covering his bases because he knows the lakers didnt have a chance in the first place, nothing to see here.

lol Kobe needing yet another superstar to carry him.

I guess a stacked front court, ron artest covering his defense liabilities, fish/Artest bailing him out in Game 7, Artest in Game 5 against PHO, Gasol in Game 6 @OKC, etc. isn't enough to show Kobe that his teammates can carry him once again....

LakerFan going from "we just coastin" to full on panic trade mode. love it.

Mugen
02-09-2011, 04:19 PM
Kool needs some back up from his fellow fags on this one....cue luva.....

Koolaid_Man
02-09-2011, 04:22 PM
Kool went from "this team can't be beat" to hoping it can be beat so they can make a trade, after which "this team can't be beat".

"No one closes us out" - Lakaluva...

that still stands....now go in the political forum and comment on the fuckable republicans options I gave you...Nikki Haley and Christine O'donnell or Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachmann...

I biased to Christine because I want to taste her...just wonder what she tastes like...:lol

Spur_Fanatic
02-09-2011, 04:23 PM
Koolaid posts can't get more stupid... or so I though.

DPG21920
02-09-2011, 04:23 PM

That is exactly what happened. :lol

Koolaid_Man
02-09-2011, 04:24 PM
Kool needs some back up from his fellow fags on this one....cue luva.....

Kool stands on his own two feet...If you want to hear from Luva just ask that nigga to post something...don't dick ride me to get at him...stop trynna hide the fact that you're a bitch...:lol

Killakobe81
02-09-2011, 04:31 PM
I understand where your heads at Kool ...But I don't condone/accept losing ESPECIALLY to our blood rivals ...even if there is something bigger at stake.

I think we could win as constituted but the Celts right now are the favorites, since they have size and talent to match are EXTREMELY hungry after losing last year.

IF melo means a better chance of beating that Celts ass like you say for 3-4 more years ...OF COURSE I would sign off on the deal for Melo.

But on Thursday best case scenario is we win, but Bynum's impact is NOT HUGE.You want him to play a role ...otherwise why would Denver even want Bynum? And if he doesnt we maybe screwed and the deal doesnt go down. WE need Bynum to play well but not be critical to the win if you are in favor of a trade. Because if we seem DESPERATE for Melo the price gets higher ...

Mr. Fix It
02-09-2011, 04:32 PM
Kool stands on his own two knees...If you want to hear from Luva just ask that nigga to post something...don't dick ride me to get at him, besides I'm a bottom...stop trynna hide the fact that you're a bitch...:lol

ftfy

ohmwrecker
02-09-2011, 04:34 PM
I like how all of a sudden Bynum is a bum with glass knees.

Mugen
02-09-2011, 04:37 PM
Kool stands on his own two feet...If you want to hear from Luva just ask that nigga to post something...don't dick ride me to get at him...stop trynna hide the fact that you're a bitch...:lol

haha bitch please, gobbler stands on his own two feet more than you :lol

Killakobe81
02-09-2011, 04:38 PM
One more thing, I kinda want the Lakers to stand pat (obviously I would do Melo deal) because Part of me wants to beat the Spurs and the Celts with a healthy team we started the season with. No reason why we can not. Sure the Spurs are playing great but they are no 72 win Bulls or 2000-2001 Lakers or even the 99 Spurs ..
IF we make a Melo trade and we win, it will be all this Stern's puppets, collusion and conspiracy talk ... look at the threads and the posts here yesterday ...I dont know if I can thake that much more whining and bitching ...though it may be harder let's keep our hand and bust the Spurs and Boston's ass come May and June. Shut this whole place down.

On the other hand it is pretty funny to see all of the bitchin', whinin', butthurt and bellyaching about the Lakers being lucky and the Spurs being the only team to win fairly ...:lol

Mugen
02-09-2011, 04:43 PM
One more thing, I kinda want the Lakers to stand pat (obviously I would do Melo deal) because Part of me wants to beat the Spurs and the Celts with a healthy team we started the season with. No reason why we can not. Sure the Spurs are playing great but they are no 72 win Bulls or 2000-2001 Lakers or even the 99 Spurs ..
IF we make a Melo trade and we win, it will be all this Stern's puppets, collusion and conspiracy talk ... look at the threads and the posts here yesterday ...I dont know if I can thake that much more whining and bitching ...though it may be harder let's keep our hand and bust the Spurs and Boston's ass come May and June. Shut this whole place down.

On the other hand it is pretty funny to see all of the bitchin', whinin', butthurt and bellyaching about the Lakers being lucky and the Spurs being the only team to win fairly ...:lol

due dilligence in coverin all your bases, Killa. very impressive.

Koolaid_Man
02-09-2011, 04:43 PM
I understand where your heads at Kool ...But I don't condone/accept losing ESPECIALLY to our blood rivals ...even if there is something bigger at stake.

I think we could win as constituted but the Celts right now are the favorites, since they have size and talent to match are EXTREMELY hungry after losing last year.

IF melo means a better chance of beating that Celts ass like you say for 3-4 more years ...OF COURSE I would sign off on the deal for Melo.

But on Thursday best case scenario is we win, but Bynum's impact is NOT HUGE.You want him to play a role ...otherwise why would Denver even want Bynum? And if he doesnt we maybe screwed if the deal doesnt go down. WE need Bynum to play well but not be critical to the win if you are in favor of a trade. Because if we seem DESPERATE for Melo the price gets higher ...

I feel ya but the way I see it is that Denver is the desperate ones...LA Brass can still hold their cards close to their chest since Denver for some strange ass reason covets Derrick Caracter. While losing to Boston is tough to swallow I'm thinking long term on this deal. We dropped both games to Orlando regular season 09 and spanked that ass in the finals...We split reg season with Boston last year...they won in LA we won in Boston...so I'm not concerned with the players psyche if we lose...I think at this point Denver is going to think what they think of Bynum he's the best package on the market...but the thing is Jim Buss needs to see this...he needs pressure on his ass...Boston literally has a 2 yr window this year and the next and that's it...I'm really not worried bout Boston...In 08 we could have won with Melo and without Bynum...It could be LA and Miami battling it out for the next 4-5 yrs if we play this right...and

Kobe , Pau, Melo > Wade, Bosh, Lebron - tbh

Baseline
02-09-2011, 04:47 PM
What are you so worried about, LakerFan?

Take a deep breath. David Stern is on your side.

Mugen
02-09-2011, 04:48 PM

hmm....

Wade > Kobe
Bron >>>>> Melo
Bosh = Gasol

what's that? the Miami players are all younger than their laker counterparts too?

another solid take from Ms. Hoopsworld.

Killakobe81
02-09-2011, 04:50 PM
I feel ya but the way I see it is that Denver is the desperate ones...LA Brass can still hold their cards close to their chest since Denver for some strange ass reason covets Derrick Caracter. While losing to Boston is tough to swallow I'm thinking long term on this deal. We dropped both games to Orlando regular season 09 and spanked that ass in the finals...We split reg season with Boston last year...they won in LA we won in Boston...so I'm not concerned with the players psyche if we lose...I think at this point Denver is going to think what they think of Bynum he's the best package on the market...but the thing is Jim Buss needs to see this...he needs pressure on his ass...Boston literally has a 2 yr window this year and the next and that's it...I'm really not worried bout Boston...In 08 we could have won with Melo and without Bynum...It could be LA and Miami battling it out for the next 4-5 yrs if we play this right...and

I would agree because I would rather have Pau than Bosh and Kobe by slight margin over Wade ...But Lebron is much better than Melo at everything except low post scoring and as a shooter ....
If we keep Odom in a trade I think he is better than anyone else by a longshot on Miami's team ...

Killakobe81
02-09-2011, 04:52 PM
hmm....

Wade > Kobe
Bron >>>>> Melo
Bosh = Gasol

what's that? the Miami players are all younger than their laker counterparts too?

another solid take from Ms. Hoopsworld.

Bosh= Gasol ... LOL
Wade is not > than Kobe ...
Only one you got right was Lebron but you had two >> too many ...

LnGrrrR
02-09-2011, 04:56 PM
Bosh= Gasol ... LOL

What about three years from now?

Mugen
02-09-2011, 04:57 PM
Bosh= Gasol ... LOL

Umm in terms of softness, they're equal. But i'll even concede Gasol to you.

Wade is not > than Kobe...unless you're not a laker fan. FIFY.

and in about 2 years, this debate would be pretty laughable, tbh.

Killakobe81
02-09-2011, 04:58 PM
due dilligence in coverin all your bases, Killa. very impressive.

I confess I am torn ... Right now

60% of me says: you can NOT pass up a star like Melo ..
The rest says stand pat make a stand and shut up the fanbases by winning as built or with a minor deal ...we make a Melo deal there will be so many excuses ...

Mugen
02-09-2011, 05:02 PM
I confess I am torn ... Right now

60% of me says: you can NOT pass up a star like Melo ..
The rest says stand pat make a stand and shut up the fanbases by winning as built or with a minor deal ...we make a Melo deal there will be so many excuses ...

FWIW, a Melo for Bynum deal is a no brainer, unless you don't have a brain cough 21 Blessings cough.

and who gives a fuck what other fanbases think? A ring is a ring, is a ring.

No such thing as an asterisk no matter what any faggy fanbase/coach says...:rollin

duncan228
02-09-2011, 05:03 PM
Pierce, Shaq miss practice for Celtics (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ap-celtics-injuries)

Paul Pierce is home sick. Shaq is out with a sore Achilles’ tendon.

A day before their rematch with the Los Angeles Lakers, the Boston Celtics were down to 10 healthy players in practice. Semih Erden also sat out with a strained leg muscle.

On the bright side, Delonte West participated in his first full-contact practice since he broke his right wrist Nov. 24 against New Jersey.

Rivers said he expects Pierce to play Thursday but not O’Neal or Erden. It’s the second rematch of last season’s NBA finals. The Celtics, who lost the series in seven games, won 109-96 Jan. 30 at Staples Center.

Rivers cautioned his players to use good judgment so that West’s right wrist wouldn’t be hit.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ap-celtics-injuries

Killakobe81
02-09-2011, 05:07 PM
Umm in terms of softness, they're equal. But i'll even concede Gasol to you.

Wade is not > than Kobe...unless you're not a laker fan. FIFY.

and in about 2 years, this debate would be pretty laughable, tbh.

Based on what?
If you are and advanced stats guy:
1. PER is almost identical. Wade has a slight lead coming off of Kobe having two subpar games. They have been neck and neck all year a good distance behind Lebron and CP3...
2. EWA Wade 13.0 Kobe 12.6
3. Assist rate: Wade 14.9 Kobe 16.3
4. TO Rate (lower better) Wade 10.8 Kobe 9.6

Traditional stats? Kobe has more points, less TO's and more assists but less rebounds ...

Durability? wade has missed more games this season ...

Rings? Case closed.

And I hate stats but just would love to what criteria you based this on ...

FkLA
02-09-2011, 05:08 PM

after this shitt with melo dies down, he'll go back to his same old coasting tune...but he's lost credibility by demanding a trade. he's shown his cards tbh, he knows his team is done.

spurs run the wild west now

:flag::flag::flag:

Killakobe81
02-09-2011, 05:10 PM
FWIW, a Melo for Bynum deal is a no brainer, unless you don't have a brain cough 21 Blessings cough.

and who gives a fuck what other fanbases think? A ring is a ring, is a ring.

No such thing as an asterisk no matter what any faggy fanbase/coach says...:rollin

I agree. I am just a fan. IF I am Mitch, Buss etc I make this move.
If I am Kobe, or Phil I hesitate because you break up your core and have to integrate on the fly with a lockout looming and your window closing for Kobe and you take a huge gamble in Phil's last season ...

But if he pulled it off PJ just adds to an impressive resume ...

FkLA
02-09-2011, 05:11 PM
chucking the team to a loss:

kobe ~5-10
wade 0

Killakobe81
02-09-2011, 05:12 PM
BTW i dont make Kobe over Lebron arguments anymoe his dominance is just too great ...he still needs a ring to get the "torch" of greatest player alive. But if you watch the games or are a stat head you cant deny his greatness even if his game lacks some polish. Wade though more polished than Lebron is still not greater than Kobe just more athletic ...

Killakobe81
02-09-2011, 05:16 PM
chucking the team to a loss:

kobe ~5-10
wade 0

LOL butthurt that you have no horse in this race ...

OK just for you ....Manu 2nd best international player in the NBA behind Dirk ...
no wait 3rd behind Pau ...
No wait 4th behind Tony Parker ...

Killakobe81
02-09-2011, 05:18 PM
And all jokes aside ...Manu is the man I would take him over Parker and Pau too if I did not need "size" ...

bostonguy
02-09-2011, 05:21 PM
IF the Celts beat the Lakers tomorrow:

1.)Bynum will be traded for Melo

2.)Luke Walton will be traded for Perkins. Celts get an upgrade at the backup SF spot. They get a smart player who can shoot and pass.

BlairForceDejuan
02-09-2011, 05:24 PM
Don't worry brah. Lakers will be STASTASTACKKKKED once Barnes returns!

Killakobe81
02-09-2011, 05:24 PM
IF the Celts beat the Lakers tomorrow:

1.)Bynum will be traded for Melo

2.)Luke Walton will be traded for Perkins. Celts get an upgrade at the backup SF spot. They get a smart player who can shoot and pass.

LOL I like where your head is at ...

Koolaid_Man
02-09-2011, 05:27 PM
I would agree because I would rather have Pau than Bosh and Kobe by slight margin over Wade ...But Lebron is much better than Melo at everything except low post scoring and as a shooter ....
If we keep Odom in a trade I think he is better than anyone else by a longshot on Miami's team ...

possession is .9 tenths of the law...meaning if Melo is a better low post scorer and shooter then exactly what does Bron beat him at...they both don't play defense and Melo is more of a pure scorer and just as strong without the Hype...Lebron can jump higher, slam harder, and bull his way to the basket but he is not better than Melo...only in the eyes of the NBA hype machine...I don't buy the Lebron hype...I'm taking Melo...

Muser
02-09-2011, 05:29 PM
lol @ LeBron doesn't play defense.

FkLA
02-09-2011, 05:32 PM
bullshit aside, ive dropped the manu>kobe this season argument bc manu has indeed slowed down. it isnt as clear cut with wade though...theyre both putting up monster numbers and wade has been playing better defense. also when i say that kobe has chucked the lakers to losses, that holds some truth...kobe's chucking has directly contributed to the lakers losing on more than a couple of occasions this season.

i think wade has a legit case as the #1 SG in the nba this season

Koolaid_Man
02-09-2011, 05:32 PM
lol @ LeBron doesn't play defense.

he doesn't he runs up from behind but man to man he's not a great defensive player...having the ability to be and actually being that are 2 different things... come again

Killakobe81
02-09-2011, 05:36 PM
I have to sgree with Spur fan Lebron has improved greatly on defense ...but I think he is overhyped on defense still. Yes he makes a helluva lot of highlight plays but I dont think he is an elite defender the way many slobber on him. He is very good though.
TBH I think he benefits because he is the toughest "cover". For Example on Sunday Pierce will ne too worn out from dealing with Lebron's size speed and strength when he is on defense, to score effectively, if most recent history holds up when he faces Lebron. So in some respects it makes him seem like some lockdown defender ...he is a great help defender though and he makes life hell on poor ball-handlers and ballhawks lazy passes ...I think he is a top 10 defender though not DPOY candidate in IMHO ...

Mugen
02-09-2011, 05:36 PM
Based on what?
If you are and advanced stats guy:
1. PER is almost identical. Wade has a slight lead coming off of Kobe having two subpar games. They have been neck and neck all year a good distance behind Lebron and CP3...
2. EWA Wade 13.0 Kobe 12.6
3. Assist rate: Wade 14.9 Kobe 16.3
4. TO Rate (lower better) Wade 10.8 Kobe 9.6

Traditional stats? Kobe has more points, less TO's and more assists but less rebounds ...

Durability? wade has missed more games this season ...

Rings? Case closed.

And I hate stats but just would love to what criteria you based this on ...

i dont want to shift the focus of this thread, which is KoolAIDS stupidity, and make this a Kobe/Wade debate.

Let me add that i think Wade > Kobe currently, not based on overall careers. I'm basing my opinion on this season and subsequent seasons since Wade is in his prime and Kobe is obviously on the decline.

Their numbers this year are almost identical, with Wade being more efficient from the field at almost 50% and Kobe being superior from 3pt and FTs. Your PER stats also show that Wade has technically been the more efficient of the two, even by a slim margin.

Kobe is averaging more assists this year tho Wade averages a very respectable 4.4, despite the fact that LeBron is the primarily ball handler on the Heat and Kobe is on the Lakers. Career-wise, Wade has been the superior playmaker in terms of assists.

Kobe won rings as sidekick to Shaq who was at the time the most dominant player in the league, while Wade won his ring with Shaq playing the role of the sidekick.

it's still a very close call, and since you're a laker/kobe fan, you're going to go with Kobe. I just think most non-laker fans are going to go with the younger, more efficient player with superior athleticism.

Mugen
02-09-2011, 05:39 PM
:lmao Kool arguing Melo > LeBron

Koolaid_Man
02-09-2011, 05:41 PM
And all jokes aside ...Manu is the man I would take him over Parker and Pau too if I did not need "size" ...

you killing with this shit homie...Manu is the man?...in Fucking San Antonio only...Manu is not the type of player that can lead a team...He has to be in a system much like Rondo and Tony Parker..Manu and Tony are Division 2 type players not D1...Manu's talents don't translate to Franchise Player...Period...

Koolaid_Man
02-09-2011, 05:43 PM
I have to sgree with Spur fan Lebron has improved greatly on defense ...but I think he is overhyped on defense still. Yes he makes a helluva lot of highlight plays but I dont think he is an elite defender the way many slobber on him. He is very good though.
TBH I think he benefits because he is the toughest "cover". For Example on Sunday Pierce will ne too worn out from dealing with Lebron's size speed and strength when he is on defense, to score effectively, if most recent history holds up when he faces Lebron. So in some respects it makes him seem like some lockdown defender ...he is a great help defender though and he makes life hell on poor ball-handlers and ballhawks lazy passes ...I think he is a top 10 defender though not DPOY candidate in IMHO ...

Lebron has no advantages over Melo defensively...and offensively Melo is the better all around player...that's it and that's all...I'm not enamored with that Niggas body like Harlem Ho...I got a fucking great body my dam self...:rollin

Koolaid_Man
02-09-2011, 05:47 PM
:lmao Kool arguing Melo > LeBron

and you're arguing Wade > Kobe....:lol

DPG21920
02-09-2011, 05:49 PM
:lmao at thinking Lebron is over hyped on defense. He is a legit DPOY candidate.

What a b-made thread from a b-made troll.

Killakobe81
02-09-2011, 05:50 PM
i dont want to shift the focus of this thread, which is KoolAIDS stupidity, and make this a Kobe/Wade debate.

Let me add that i think Wade > Kobe currently, not based on overall careers. I'm basing my opinion on this season and subsequent seasons since Wade is in his prime and Kobe is obviously on the decline.

Their numbers this year are almost identical, with Wade being more efficient from the field at almost 50% and Kobe being superior from 3pt and FTs. Your PER stats also show that Wade has technically been the more efficient of the two, even by a slim margin.

Kobe is averaging more assists this year tho Wade averages a very respectable 4.4, despite the fact that LeBron is the primarily ball handler on the Heat and Kobe is on the Lakers. Career-wise, Wade has been the superior playmaker in terms of assists.

Kobe won rings as sidekick to Shaq who was at the time the most dominant player in the league, while Wade won his ring with Shaq playing the role of the sidekick.

it's still a very close call, and since you're a laker/kobe fan, you're going to go with Kobe. I just think most non-laker fans are going to go with the younger, more efficient player with superior athleticism.

Fair enough. But lets be real. If you say most non Laker fans then why does Kobe have a lot more votes for the All-star game? Are most NBA fans Laker fans? I agree we run deep and are well represented in every city ...but just saying I dont think it's as cut and dry as you make it. Stats are close. Wade definitely gives you more highlights ...and of course he is younger. Im just saying for one game or season I would still take Kobe. If i was just a Laker homer I would still argue Kobe is better than Lebron right now ...but I can see the changing of the guard. Lebron just needs to win to close the circle.

But I think we all see that at Least for the regular season Lebron is the alpha dog of that team. So in that respect inuries or not Kobe has done more for the Lakers than Wade for the heat.

Answer me this, shouldnt wade be more than slightly more efficient (than Kobe) since he plays with the most dominant player in the NBA?
Isnt Wade right now almost benefiting the way many of you claim Kobe benefited from Shaq earlier in the last decade? ISnt Lebron almost if not more dominant than Shaq was in his prime(stat wise)?
What would Kobe numbers look like next to Lebron? Since as you say Lebron is now the primary ballhandler? Wouldnt Kobe be more efficent with all the attention Lebron gets? Kobe has to do that (handle) AND score ...Lebron has freed Wade from that burden ... and why does he have more TO's if Lebron is the primaty ball handler? He has two other all-stars to catch his passes? Not hating on Wade here and Not trying to change your mind cuz I know you dont like Kobe, but just think about what you posted ...

Koolaid_Man

that gotdam ring Dallas choked off to Wade got you crack smoking niggas still on a high...

Mugen

:rollin:rollin:rollin@ thinking those two debates are even close to each other.

Kool is the funniest fake nigga on this board. Not even close.

BoricuaCJA
02-09-2011, 05:51 PM
Pathetic for someone to want their team to lose when they are 3rd in the west(record wise) and when they are playing their biggest rival.

Muser
02-09-2011, 05:52 PM
Turning this thread into something other than pure shit, imagine if Chicago had drafted Karl Malone in 1985 with the 11th pick :wow

LnGrrrR
02-09-2011, 05:52 PM
:lmao I literally could make a new sig every day from Kool's posts.

Koolaid_Man
02-09-2011, 05:55 PM
Fair enough. But lets be real. If you say most non Laker fans then why does Kobe have a lot more votes for the All-star game? Are most NBA fans Laker fans? I agree we run deep and are well represented in every city ...but just saying I dont think it's as cut and dry as you make it. Stats are close. Wade definitely gives you more highlights ...and of course he is younger. Im just saying for one game or season I would still take Kobe. If i was just a Laker homer I would still argue Kobe is better than Lebron right now ...but I can see the changing of the guard. Lebron just needs to win to close the circle.

But I think we all see that at Least for the regular season Lebron is the alpha dog of that team. So in that respect inuries or not Kobe has done more for the Lakers than Wade for the heat.

Answer me this, shouldnt wade be more than slightly more efficient (than Kobe) since he plays with the most dominant player in the NBA?
Isnt Wade right now almost benefiting the way many of you claim Kobe benefited from Shaq earlier in the last decade? ISnt Lebron almost if not more dominant than Shaq was in his prime(stat wise)?
What would Kobe numbers look like next to Lebron? Since as you say Lebron is now the primary ballhandler? Wouldnt Kobe be more efficent with all the attention Lebron gets?

Kobe has to do that (handle) AND score ...Lebron has freed Wade from that burden ... and why does he have more TO's if Wade is teh primaty ball handler. He has two other all-stars to catch his passes? Not hating on Wade here and Not trying to change your mind cuz I know you dont like Kobe but just think about it ...

you make good points here but none of this shit matters...because at this stage Kobe is playing for rings while Wade and Bron are playing in his shadows...Prime Kobe > Prime Wade and Prime Bron...period...Kobe is the most complete offensive and defensive weapon the league has ever seen...and his peer approval validates that...Nothing Spur fan can say will change that reality...

BoricuaCJA
02-09-2011, 05:57 PM
That is actually arguable, Its a matter of opinion. Now do I agree with it, no but they are pretty much identical this season. I give Kobe a very very slight edge if he doesn't go into ball hog mode.

I don't think anyone really thinks Melo is better LBJ, that ain't even arguable.
Kobe = Wade
Melo <<< LBJ
Gasol > Bosh

Koolaid_Man
02-09-2011, 05:58 PM
:lmao I literally could make a new sig every day from Kool's posts.

all you gotta do is ask for a pic of my dick and add it to your sig....don't let your wife see that shit or she'll be leaving your ass for King Kool...:lol

Killakobe81
02-09-2011, 05:58 PM
you killing with this shit homie...Manu is the man?...in Fucking San Antonio only...Manu is not the type of player that can lead a team...He has to be in a system much like Rondo and Tony Parker..Manu and Tony are Division 2 type players not D1...Manu's talents don't translate to Franchise Player...Period...

By all means troll the fuck out of these Spur fans to your hearts content (not my style but I do find it funny when you do), but even Kobe gives props to Manu in "kobe doing work" and everytime he gets interviewed about the Spurs. If Kobe respects him, shouldnt you? Bitch-made Laker hater Spur fans gets no respect from me ...but Manu does.

Oh but I hate that little frenchy bastard, Luke's secret lover and the former bow tie wearing kung-fu artist that is masquerading as an ESPN analyst ...other than that Im chill with the spur players ...

Oh and Elliott is a douche on their broadcasts ... but Duncan, Pop, Hill and Manu I have mad love for.

Killakobe81
02-09-2011, 06:00 PM
Pathetic for someone to want their team to lose when they are 3rd in the west(record wise) and when they are playing their biggest rival.

2nd or 3rd (in West doesnt matter) either way we face Dallas and who doesnt think we cant win a game at the AAC? HCA would matter against Boston though ... but we wont catch the Spurs ...

Koolaid_Man
02-09-2011, 06:01 PM
That is actually arguable, Its a matter of opinion. Now do I agree with it, no but they are pretty much identical this season. I give Kobe a very very slight edge if he doesn't go into ball hog mode.

I don't think anyone really thinks Melo is better LBJ, that ain't even arguable.
Kobe = Wade
Melo <<< LBJ
Gasol > Bosh

Melo pretty much does everything better than Bron...He's also a better leader...Melo just had the misfortune of playing in the West against Kobe...Lebron if he's as good as advertised how come that Nigga didn't take his team to the promised land in the "weak" east...and if he doesn't get past Boston this year you niggas can go straight sit on a plunger...

cobbler
02-09-2011, 06:07 PM
:lmao at thinking Lebron is over hyped on defense. He is a legit DPOY candidate.

And yet it's the very same people that vote for the DPOY that are doing the overhyping. The media prints it... the lemmings follow.

Killakobe81
02-09-2011, 06:07 PM
Kool i agree Manu is not a franchise player. But he has been the best player on the team with the best record AND he has won consistently in the NBA and in international comp. Sure, he has Duncan ...but I think he has been one of the better #2 options in NBA history and is probably a top 5 foreign born player (current NBA) I forgot to mention Nash earlier so he needs to be in this convo as well ...

Koolaid_Man
02-09-2011, 06:08 PM
By all means troll the fuck out of these Spur fans to your hearts content (not my style but I do find it funny when you do), but even Kobe gives props to Manu in "kobe doing work" and everytime he gets interviewed about the Spurs. If Kobe respects him, shouldnt you? Bitch-made Laker hater Spur fans gets no respect from me ...but Manu does.

Oh but I hate that little frenchy bastard, Luke's secret lover and the former bow tie wearing kung-fu artist that is masquerading as an ESPN analyst ...other than that Im chill with the spur players ...

Oh and Elliott is a douche on their broadcasts ... but Duncan, Pop, Hill and Manu I have mad love for.

I'm not arguing Manu's skill...sure he's decent but he cannot absolutely cannot lead a team.... he's a role player...He's no where near Kobe's level...He's not even on a level career wise of Allen Iverson, Ray Allen or Paul Pierece...Manu is a system guy only...He should be given his place as a D2 player....not D1...

Muser
02-09-2011, 06:11 PM
Damn, you gonna make a LOT of GNSF mad with that statement.

Killakobe81
02-09-2011, 06:12 PM
I'm not arguing Manu's skill...sure he's decent but he cannot absolutely cannot lead a team.... he's a role player...He's no where near Kobe's level...He's not even on a level career wise of Allen Iverson, Ray Allen or Paul Pierece...Manu is a system guy only...He should be given his place as a D2 player....not D1...

LOL Im sure even Spur fans cant argue Manu over the guys you mentioned ...but he has won more than those guys combined. And he was always a #2 never the number 1 like those guys until maybe this year ...

My guess you are even more popular around here after that post ...but it smacks of truth ...you just take it to far sometimes... I aint mad at cha ...LOL

Mugen
02-09-2011, 06:15 PM

What would Kobe numbers look like next to Lebron? Since as you say Lebron is now the primary ballhandler? Wouldnt Kobe be more efficent with all the attention Lebron gets? Kobe has to do that (handle) AND score ...Lebron has freed Wade from that burden ... and why does he have more TO's if Lebron is the primaty ball handler? He has two other all-stars to catch his passes? Not hating on Wade here and Not trying to change your mind cuz I know you dont like Kobe, but just think about what you posted ...

First off, yes most casual NBA fans tend to be Laker/Heat/Celtics fans because that's who ESPN/Mainstream Media showcases and promotes. Most casual fans don't know about small-market players who actually deserve recognition.

also, i don't hate kobe. I agree with KoolFag and think that Prime Kobe > Prime Wade.

To answer your other questions, I think you'll see Wade's efficiency grow as he gets more and more accustomed to LeBron's game. LeBron's dominance isn't the same as Shaq's dominance as Shaq dominated from the post and LeBron from the wing.

Kobe benefited from Shaq because Shaq always drew 2-3 defenders in the post leaving Kobe free to do work all around the perimeter. Wade and LeBron are basically the same type of player in that they're are slashing wings and occupy the same airspace as one another. which is why you saw the heat struggle early this year because both players were getting used to playing off one another.

despite the growing pains, Wade is still shooting nearly 50% from the field and averaging the same numbers he did when he had a shit supporting cast, and the heat are winning games. as the they get more and more time together, i have no doubt that both Wade and LeBron will become even more efficient and maximize each other's game.

i ain't knockin Kobe but i just see Wade as the more efficient player and the guy more likely to give up the rock and not go chucker mode to the detriment of the team.

Muser
02-09-2011, 06:15 PM
LOL Im sure even Spur fans cant argue Manu over the guys you mentioned ...but he has won more than those guys combined. And he was always a #2 never the number 1 like those guys until maybe this year ...

My guess you are even more popular around here after that post ...but it smacks of truth ...you just take it to far sometimes... I aint mad at cha ...LOL

Iverson and Pierce were better, but Manu is better than Ray Allen. Allen is a great all time shooter and that's it.

Killakobe81
02-09-2011, 06:16 PM
On a bball note ...sounds Like Melo deal is dead. unless Celts skull-fuc us tomorrow we aint make a trade ...so the Melo vs, LBJ stuff is moot.

Koolaid_Man
02-09-2011, 06:17 PM

I respect you Killa no issues there...but Manu may have won more just like Robert Horry has more rings than Kobe but he's still not HOF material...and my bad I shouldn't have even mentioned Manu in the same sentence as Ray, Paul, and A.I these are HOF players...Manu won't get close even after 4 rings...

These niggas on ST are slow...they're far from Progressive Thinkers so it may seem like I take it too far when in actuality I'm 2013 in 2011...

bostonguy
02-09-2011, 06:18 PM
On a bball note ...sounds Like Melo deal is dead. unless Celts skull-fuc us tomorrow we aint make a trade ...so the Melo vs, LBJ stuff is moot.

:depressed :depressed
FML!
This means no Luke Walton now!

Koolaid_Man
02-09-2011, 06:18 PM
Iverson and Pierce were better, but Manu is better than Ray Allen. Allen is a great all time shooter and that's it.

:sleep

xellos88330
02-09-2011, 06:19 PM

Yes, he is an idiot. I am pretty sure we can all agree on that subject.

Muser
Gold medal tbh.

Dex
http://www.gifanatics.com/files/creepy-ewok.gif

Killakobe81
02-09-2011, 06:20 PM

Not saying Manu isnt better, but Ray was more than just a shooter. He even to this day can still dunk and his drive game is underrated though not as good as Manu's but he can go both left and right. I hate the prick but Ray had the misfortune of being on some shitty teams and having to share the spotlight with Big Dog and Samiam in his prime. Look at his playoff numbers before Boston ...I bet you they are = to or better than Manu's in many respects. Yes his shooting was his gift and best attribute but "he got game" ... :king

Spur_Fanatic
02-09-2011, 06:24 PM
Kool noticed he was being too good with a Spurs player, backtracks, but still says Manu will win a 4th ring... Ok, I'll take it. :P

I can totally see Manu getting into the HoF before any of those 3 players.

Muser
02-09-2011, 06:25 PM
No way, Iverson will get in before any of them. He's a lock IMO.

DPG21920
02-09-2011, 06:25 PM
Is the type of discussion that is considered good at LG.com?

Muser
02-09-2011, 06:26 PM
tbh what is better, db.com or lg.com?

DPG21920
02-09-2011, 06:28 PM
lg.com

Muser
02-09-2011, 06:28 PM
:lol

Killakobe81
02-09-2011, 06:29 PM
BTW

Ray averaged 25pts 4 rebs and 6 assists over 18 games in the 2000-2001 Playoffs

and 26 4 and 4 his first playoffs in Seattle ...

Kyle Orton
02-09-2011, 06:30 PM
Tbh Manu will get in before any of them because of his minor league accomplishments, and yes he is better than Ray Allen. Ray Allen for some reason has the reputation of a clutch ass shooter when he's not. Look at what happened in the finals, he bricked 1-2 free throws (if I remember correctly) in game 7 and kept missing wide open shots. Iverson will go down as the best individual player of the four, but IMO Pierce has had the better NBA career.

Koolaid_Man
02-09-2011, 06:31 PM
Kool noticed he was being too good with a Spurs player, backtracks, but still says Manu will win a 4th ring... Ok, I'll take it. :P

I can totally see Manu getting into the HoF before any of those 3 players.

who said it would be with the Spurs...:lol

Spur_Fanatic
02-09-2011, 06:32 PM
lg.com

Agreed. LG.com is not perfect, but is a nice forum.

If you want some laughs, wait for the Lakers to lose 2 straight even after 20 straight wins, and head to their Lounge: It's not pretty (but its hilarious)

Killakobe81
02-09-2011, 06:37 PM
First off, yes most casual NBA fans tend to be Laker/Heat/Celtics fans because that's who ESPN/Mainstream Media showcases and promotes. Most casual fans don't know about small-market players who actually deserve recognition.

also, i don't hate kobe. I agree with KoolFag and think that Prime Kobe > Prime Wade.

To answer your other questions, I think you'll see Wade's efficiency grow as he gets more and more accustomed to LeBron's game. LeBron's dominance isn't the same as Shaq's dominance as Shaq dominated from the post and LeBron from the wing.

Kobe benefited from Shaq because Shaq always drew 2-3 defenders in the post leaving Kobe free to do work all around the perimeter. Wade and LeBron are basically the same type of player in that they're are slashing wings and occupy the same airspace as one another. which is why you saw the heat struggle early this year because both players were getting used to playing off one another.

despite the growing pains, Wade is still shooting nearly 50% from the field and averaging the same numbers he did when he had a shit supporting cast, and the heat are winning games. as the they get more and more time together, i have no doubt that both Wade and LeBron will become even more efficient and maximize each other's game.

i ain't knockin Kobe but i just see Wade as the more efficient player and the guy more likely to give up the rock and not go chucker mode to the detriment of the team.

Good post, but two things:

1. Wade is not small market and that was who we were discussing
2. YOU said that MOST NON Laker fans would choose wade when the numbers suggest that other fanbases prefer Kobe ...still even at his age. Not saying the fan vote means all that much but player polls and GM polls slant that way as well ...I think it is close but in his prime Kobe is better. But wade does have a Finals performance that Kobe is not close to matching ...

As for chucking pretty easy not to chuck when you have a player having the season Lebron is carrying the load ...my point still stands it should not be close wade should be way more efficent than Kobe ..since Kobe takes some of the hardest most contested (and sometimes dumb) shots in the NBA ...

Koolaid_Man
02-09-2011, 06:40 PM
Tbh Manu will get in before any of them because of his minor league accomplishments, and yes he is better than Ray Allen. Ray Allen for some reason has the reputation of a clutch ass shooter when he's not. Look at what happened in the finals, he bricked 1-2 free throws (if I remember correctly) in game 7 and kept missing wide open shots. Iverson will go down as the best individual player of the four, but IMO Pierce has had the better NBA career.

the day that Manu is the man and leads a team to anything....holla at me...Ray done proved his leadership in this league....Manu is a linguini eating D2 Beta version of Ray...

and even my Dick sucker lngrr won't defend his boy against you homo's...for some reason he scared of you grade A pussies... :lol

FkLA
02-09-2011, 06:41 PM
Pierce has been head and shoulders better than Manu???

Not sure about that. People criticize Manu for not putting up big #s but look at how PP's numbers dropped after Boston formed their own Big 3...theyre practically identical to what Manu has put up while having a Big 3 in San Antonio. If Pierce wouldve had Garnett and Allen alongside him during their primes, his career stats would look very similar to Manu's...and just like Manu his greatness would probably be put into question as well.

Killakobe81
02-09-2011, 06:41 PM
Agreed. LG.com is not perfect, but is a nice forum.

If you want some laughs, wait for the Lakers to lose 2 straight even after 20 straight wins, and head to their Lounge: It's not pretty (but its hilarious)

LOL you mean like the Manu, RJ and Parker bashing upstairs?
What about the Pop hate and the small ball complaints ... LOL

"CIA Pop"

"It is only December, January, February" (last two years)

My favorite: "The suns were due for a breakthrough" LOL

"I dont care who wins as long as the rapist and Col.Sanders doesnt win"

DPG21920
02-09-2011, 06:44 PM
Don't even begin to compare LG.com to here. This forum>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LG.COM

Killakobe81
02-09-2011, 06:44 PM
the day that Manu is the man and leads a team to anything....holla at me...Ray done proved his leadership in this league....Manu is a linguini eating D2 Beta version of Ray...

and even my Dick sucker lngrr won't defend his boy against you homo's...for some reason he scared of you grade A pussies... :lol

LOL ...Lngrr is cool but I was surprised he did not back me up.
Like i said I am not saying Manu or Ray is better, they are different. But Dismissing ray as just a great shooter is ignorant ...Before he started being a littly whiny bitch Ray (manu too) was one of my favorite opposing players ...

Koolaid_Man
02-09-2011, 06:45 PM
Pierce has been head and shoulders better than Manu???

Not sure about that. People criticize Manu for not putting up big #s but look at how PP's numbers dropped after Boston formed their own Big 3...theyre practically identical to what Manu has put up. If Pierce wouldve had Garnett and Allen alongside him during their primes, his career stats would look very similar to Manu's...and just like Manu his greatness would probably be put into question as well.

Has Manu ever been in a fight...I mean Kobe slapped that bitch upside the head or hit him in the face and all he ever seems to do is hit the floor...I don't think the nigga Manu can fight...so he most definitely can't lead a team he looks like a whimp a pussy to me...I wanna see someone go upside his head and see his response...I beleive he's a bitch...and so is Tony...some weak ass pussies...

Killakobe81
02-09-2011, 06:48 PM
Don't even begin to compare LG.com to here. This forum>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LG.COM

Here is better I dont think I have even have 1,000 posts over there ...

But just dont be a hypocrite.

I peek upstairs and there are some glaring similarities to L.G. In fact, evertime we beat yall they post the most hilarious game thread posts on that site ....they are not far off from the LG panic threads/posts.

FkLA
02-09-2011, 06:49 PM
youre trying too hard son...

Koolaid_Man
02-09-2011, 06:49 PM
LOL ...Lngrr is cool but I was surprised he did not back me up.
Like i said I am not saying Manu or Ray is better, they are different. But Dismissing ray as just a great shooter is ignorant ...Before he started being a littly whiny bitch Ray (manu too) was one of my favorite opposing players ...

that's cuz he letting Spur fan run trains on his ass...He's in bed with them queers just like the Heat fans....He won't stand up for himself or his team...He likes the friendships he's built up so he'll have someone to turn to once LA gets in that ass again come June....the only time he seemed to have shown any balls is when he married an illegal... Fucking shame too...

Mugen
02-09-2011, 06:51 PM
Good post, but two things:

1. Wade is not small market and that was who we were discussing
2. YOU said that MOST NON Laker fans would choose wade when the numbers suggest that other fanbases prefer Kobe ...still even at his age. Not saying the fan vote means all that much but player polls and GM polls slant that way as well ...I think it is close but in his prime Kobe is better. But wade does have a Finals performance that Kobe is not close to matching ...

As for chucking pretty easy not to chuck when you have a player having the season Lebron is carrying the load ...my point still stands it should not be close wade should be way more efficent than Kobe ..since Kobe takes some of the hardest most contested (and sometimes dumb) shots in the NBA ...

1. Wade is not small market, but on a global level he's not on the level as Kobe or LeBron as far as being a household name.
2. i stand by that and think that most non-laker fans would choose Wade over Kobe at this point in their careers. Kobe's been around longer and is the more popular player but i think most knowledgeable nba fans would go with wade. but i def understand the case for Kobe. how much of that player poll/coach poll is based on Kobe's "rep", not sure but okay. Fan Poll means shit to me because a billion chinese people also voted yao in.

you could say the same for Kobe with the type of front line talent that surrounds him...

i think wade is pretty efficient as is, but i guess its all relative.

Kyle Orton
02-09-2011, 06:52 PM

Ray Allen hasn't led a team to anything more than Manu has. They both have been the 2nd/3rd options on the championship teams they were on. The only difference is Manu has been the guy taking the big shots at the end of games for his team, with Boston it was mostly Pierce.

Koolaid_Man
02-09-2011, 06:54 PM
Ray Allen hasn't led a team to anything more than Manu has. They both have been the 2nd/3rd options on the championship teams they were on. The only difference is Manu has been the guy taking the big shots at the end of games for his team, with Boston it was mostly Pierce.

the fact is Ray Allen has lead teams in this league....Seattle and the Bucks...Manu hasn't end of story....

DMC
02-09-2011, 06:54 PM

Yeah... about that...

Pre-emptive defense against CROFLAKERS thread, won't work. Whether or not some kid on an internet site thinks the team should tank is unimportant. What's important is that, when your team loses, you will be trolled.

Koolaid_Man
02-09-2011, 06:55 PM
DMC I see you in this post...I'm getting ready to log-out but before i do...here's a pre-emptive FUCK YOU to YOU....

Killakobe81
02-09-2011, 06:56 PM
1. Wade is not small market, but on a global level he's not on the level as Kobe or LeBron as far as being a household name.
2. i stand by that and think that most non-laker fans would choose Wade over Kobe at this point in their careers. Kobe's been around longer and is the more popular player but i think most knowledgeable nba fans would go with wade. but i def understand the case for Kobe. how much of that player poll/coach poll is based on Kobe's "rep", not sure but okay. Fan Poll means shit to me because a billion chinese people also voted yao in.

you could say the same for Kobe with the type of front line talent that surrounds him...

i think wade is pretty efficient as is, but i guess its all relative.

Pau Odom and Bynum are good or very good.
Lebron is destined to be an all-time great that is nothing close to the same ...Plus he has Bosh too who many here say is as good or close to Pau ...

Just saying with all the "chucking" Kobe does should not wade be more efficient and have less TO's based on the fact Lebron is initiating the offense and Wade runs pnr with Bosh?

Again not trying to change your mind it's a close argument to me either way right now in their careers ...

jjktkk
02-09-2011, 06:57 PM
Has Manu ever been in a fight...I mean Kobe slapped that bitch upside the head or hit him in the face and all he ever seems to do is hit the floor...I don't think the nigga Manu can fight...so he most definitely can't lead a team he looks like a whimp a pussy to me...I wanna see someone go upside his head and see his response...I beleive he's a bitch...and so is Tony...some weak ass pussies...

Good thing your not saying Kobe is a tough guy. :lol Besides who gives a shit about so called, perceived tough guys? Ind't that that like saying my dad can beat up your dad?

Killakobe81
02-09-2011, 06:58 PM
Im out too at least some real bbball talk snuck in here nice job Mugen and others ...
Kool you a fool ... LOL

DPG21920
02-09-2011, 07:00 PM
Here is better I dont think I have even have 1,000 posts over there ...

But just dont be a hypocrite.

I peek upstairs and there are some glaring similarities to L.G. In fact, evertime we beat yall they post the most hilarious game thread posts on that site ....they are not far off from the LG panic threads/posts.

There is no comparison. It is not being a hypocrite when one place is superior than the other.

LG is a steaming pile of fanbase.

xellos88330
02-09-2011, 07:04 PM

Why don't you go pick and fight with him and find out? I bet you won't because he would fuck you up.

LOL wanting someone else to fight for you, when you are too bitchmade to do it yourself.

LnGrrrR
02-09-2011, 07:11 PM

I think Allen and Manu are equally good, for different reasons.

I think Pierce is better than Manu.

Koolaid_Man
02-09-2011, 07:11 PM
Good thing your not saying Kobe is a tough guy. :lol Besides who gives a shit about so called, perceived tough guys? Ind't that that like saying my dad can beat up your dad?

and we all know that ain't happening...Koolaid Sr...would wreck shop...the spirit of his slavery ancestors would propel him to a flawless victory...:lol

Koolaid_Man
02-09-2011, 07:14 PM
I think Allen and Manu are equally good, for different reasons.

I think Pierce is better than Manu.

of course you do...you so far up Spur fan ass till you're wearing their ass cheeks....:lol

LnGrrrR
02-09-2011, 07:14 PM
that's cuz he letting Spur fan run trains on his ass...He's in bed with them queers just like the Heat fans....He won't stand up for himself or his team...He likes the friendships he's built up so he'll have someone to turn to once LA gets in that ass again come June....the only time he seemed to have shown any balls is when he married an illegal... Fucking shame too...

:lol You're an idiot.

I don't need to defend Allen's honor, like you do Kobe's. I don't masturbate to bball posters on my wall.

LnGrrrR
02-09-2011, 07:15 PM
of course you do...you so far up Spur fan ass till you're wearing their ass cheeks....:lol

You want to lose to Boston. Who's the bitch?

Koolaid_Man
02-09-2011, 07:15 PM
Why don't you go pick and fight with him and find out? I bet you won't because he would fuck you up.

LOL wanting someone else to fight for you, when you are too bitchmade to do it yourself.

There are plenty of dudes in this world that could kick my ass no doubt... but TRUST ME...on my life neither you nor Manu are one of those dudes...:toast

Koolaid_Man
02-09-2011, 07:17 PM
I'd rather die than lose a fight to a white boy...

LnGrrrR
02-09-2011, 07:34 PM
I'd rather die than lose a fight to a white boy...

Says the man with the "Bear Jew" youtube. Think you could beat that guy? :lol

DMC
02-09-2011, 08:21 PM
There are plenty of dudes in this world that could kick my ass no doubt... but TRUST ME...on my life neither you nor Manu are one of those dudes...:toast

Run motherfucker.

redzero
02-09-2011, 08:22 PM
possession is .9 tenths of the law...meaning if Melo is a better low post scorer and shooter then exactly what does Bron beat him at...they both don't play defense and Melo is more of a pure scorer and just as strong without the Hype...Lebron can jump higher, slam harder, and bull his way to the basket but he is not better than Melo...only in the eyes of the NBA hype machine...I don't buy the Lebron hype...I'm taking Melo...

http://dberri.wordpress.com/2011/01/13/why-is-lebron-james-a-more-productive-player-than-carmelo-anthony/

And what do we have left? Shooting efficiency from the field, steals, and assists. The difference with respect to steals is actually quite small. So the real difference between LeBron and Carmelo is that

LeBron is much more likely to hit the shots from the field he takes.
As a consequence, LeBron requires fewer shots to score essentially the same number of points Carmelo scores per 48 minutes.
And perhaps because LeBron is taking fewer shots, he can spend more time looking for his teammates.

You can read the rest if you like.

LnGrrrR
02-09-2011, 08:30 PM
http://dberri.wordpress.com/2011/01/13/why-is-lebron-james-a-more-productive-player-than-carmelo-anthony/

You can read the rest if you like.

Tbh, how can he trust that article, unless it was cross-posted at Hoopsworld?

HarlemHeat37
02-09-2011, 08:35 PM
:lol Only an idiot would compare Carmelo, one of the most overrated players in the NBA, to Lebron, the best player in the league..

Not only is Lebron better in all the ways that Berri highlighted, but Lebron is the best perimeter defender in the NBA, he's currently anchoring a top 3 defensive team in the NBA..Carmelo, even at his peak defensively(in 2009), is average, at best..he doesn't have the lateral quickness, instincts, and more importantly, the basketball IQ, to play defense at a high level..

DPG21920
02-09-2011, 08:37 PM
HH, it's the very people voting that are doing the overrating!

redzero
02-09-2011, 08:38 PM
:lol Only an idiot would compare Carmelo, one of the most overrated players in the NBA, to Lebron, the best player in the league..

Not only is Lebron better in all the ways that Berri highlighted, but Lebron is the best perimeter defender in the NBA, he's currently anchoring a top 3 defensive team in the NBA..Carmelo, even at his peak defensively(in 2009), is average, at best..he doesn't have the lateral quickness, instincts, and more importantly, the basketball IQ, to play defense at a high level..

B-bu-but Carmelo is the best pure scorer in the NBA because the people on TNT and ESPN keep saying he is!

DPG21920
02-09-2011, 08:41 PM
Melo is a great scorer. That is not really a question. Lebron is a more dominant and efficient scorer.

Also, you don't really ever need to argue with KAM. He is a troll and you are not supposed to really debate him :lol

buttsR4rebounding
02-09-2011, 11:00 PM
I've actually started rooting for the Lakers. There is no way they will catch the Spurs for 1st, but they are in real danger of dropping to 4th. I would rather have them duke it out with the Mavs for the privledge of drowning in dirty river water...

Killakobe81
02-09-2011, 11:51 PM

I agree he is the leader of one of the best defenses but not sure he is the best peimeter defender in the NBA ...he gets that accolade because of how bad he destroys players on the offensive end. Easy to play defense when no one has any energy to challenge you. he is really good probably top 5 ...but not sure about best.

Gutter92
02-10-2011, 10:48 PM
lmao

lefty
02-10-2011, 10:53 PM
Lol