PDA

View Full Version : Game Five GTG, Wednesday June 1, 8:00pm

Kori Ellis
05-31-2005, 08:17 AM
Game Five GTG
Wednesday, June 1
8:00pm

It's going to be at our house. If you need directions, please send me a private message or email to [email protected].

Thanks.

PM5K
05-31-2005, 08:59 AM
Your house is bigger than Goombas?

Super cool, I'll be there naked and painted silver and black in all the right places!

spurschick
05-31-2005, 09:02 AM
I'm in!

MannyIsGod
05-31-2005, 09:23 AM
It'll just be me wherever we have it. I have to drop off Jess at the airport that night, so I'll be a bit late either way.

KEDA
05-31-2005, 10:05 AM
Im in, Krista is in.

not sure on the family though!

Poker, Karaoke afterwards??

How bout food, you need anything???

sa_butta
05-31-2005, 10:07 AM
I think my wife and I would like to go
What side of town are you on and how would we get directions?

Kori Ellis
05-31-2005, 10:23 AM
Your house is bigger than Goombas?

Not quite. But it's big enough for us and Goomba's is pretty crowded these days.

I'll confirm later today where it's going to be. Then you guys can message me for directions. We live on the NW side.

Johnny_Blaze_47
05-31-2005, 10:43 AM
Travis and I are in.

AlamoSpursFan
05-31-2005, 10:47 AM
Standard answer for me.

Kori Ellis
05-31-2005, 10:53 AM
Travis and I are in.

I thought we were going to eventually meet your girlfriend and all we get is Travis?? ;)

Johnny_Blaze_47
05-31-2005, 10:56 AM
I thought we were going to eventually meet your girlfriend and all we get is Travis?? ;)

I'm trying. She doesn't understand the power of the Spurstalk GTG karma yet.

Kori, I'm looking at the Finals schedule and it says June 9 is the start. Is that correct?

Thu 9 East Conf Winner @ West Conf Winner NBA Finals 9:00pm -- ABC
Sun 12 East Conf Winner @ West Conf Winner NBA Finals 9:00pm -- ABC
Tue 14 West Conf Winner @ East Conf Winner NBA Finals 9:00pm -- ABC
Thu 16 West Conf Winner @ East Conf Winner NBA Finals 9:00pm -- ABC
Sun 19 West Conf Winner @ East Conf Winner NBA Finals if necessary 9:00pm -- ABC
Tue 21 East Conf Winner @ West Conf Winner NBA Finals if necessary 9:00pm -- ABC
Thu 23 East Conf Winner @ West Conf Winner NBA Finals if necessary 9:00pm -- ABC

I thought I read earliest was June 5 and latest was June 9.

Mr Dio
05-31-2005, 10:58 AM
Travis and I are in.
I thought JB was the girlfriend & Travis was the pitcher.

I thought we were going to eventually meet your girlfriend and all we get is Travis??

I'll be there.

Kori Ellis
05-31-2005, 10:59 AM
JB -- the earliest was June 7th and the latest June 9th. But I think it's set at June 9th now since the Spurs lost last night. (BTW, June 9th is my birthday for all of you who don't know.)

:princess

spurschick
05-31-2005, 11:00 AM
Travis and I are in.

Looks like she may be replaced soon.
:lol
http://www.spurschick.com/game4/6.jpg

Kori Ellis
05-31-2005, 11:01 AM
Actually JB, here's the deal.

The NBA Finals will start June 7 if each conference final ends in five games or less. If not, it will begin June 9.

Johnny_Blaze_47
05-31-2005, 11:02 AM
Actually JB, here's the deal.

Thanks. Go Pistons.

PM5K
05-31-2005, 11:30 AM
Can you be more specific (Northwest Side)?

tsb2000
05-31-2005, 11:55 AM
I guess this means you and LJ aren't coming to Phoenix for game 5? :)

Rydia
05-31-2005, 02:32 PM
Hey Kori!
I would love to go but I'm in Arizona! So I'll be rooting for the Spurs IN America West Arena!

I wanna hear you guys screaming from Texas okay?!

-Representin'
Rydia

:D

nbascribe
05-31-2005, 03:04 PM
I'm in.....

KEDA
05-31-2005, 03:33 PM
Add Mom and Dad in!!

Kori Ellis
05-31-2005, 03:56 PM
Can you be more specific (Northwest Side)?
I'll send you a message.

angel_luv
05-31-2005, 03:59 PM
I want to join the party. Will you IM me directions too please?

Kori Ellis
05-31-2005, 04:01 PM
I just sent directions to PM5K, sabutta and angel_luv.

Does anyone else need them?

Kori Ellis
05-31-2005, 04:14 PM
RSVP List

me
timvp
KEDA
Krista
KEDA's Parents
MrDio
Spurschick
angel_luv
Manny
sa_butta and MrsButta (?)
JohnnyBlaze and Travis
alamospursfan (?)
BigZak
NBAscribe

Mr Dio
05-31-2005, 06:28 PM
Does anyone else need them?

Yeah, send them to me..I'm a little hazy on how to get there. :lol

Kori Ellis
05-31-2005, 06:36 PM
Yeah, send them to me..I'm a little hazy on how to get there. :lol

I sent them.

Patrick Davis
05-31-2005, 07:00 PM
I'm 95 % that I'll be there

Kori Ellis
05-31-2005, 07:01 PM
I'm 95 % that I'll be there

Cool.

Patrick Davis in the house, now all the chicks will come. :lol

Patrick Davis
05-31-2005, 07:05 PM
And I'm 21 now, drinkin time.

Kori Ellis
05-31-2005, 07:21 PM
BTW, I'm not cooking. But we'll provide pizza and wings. Anybody who wants to bring some beer (or something else) tell me in this thread.

spurschick
05-31-2005, 07:24 PM
BTW, I'm not cooking. But we'll provide pizza and wings. Anybody who wants to bring some beer (or something else) tell me in this thread.

I'll bring beer and some carrots/celery sticks and ranch to go with the wings.

Mr Dio
05-31-2005, 07:32 PM
Patrick Davis in the house, now all the chicks will come

Cum indeed PakiDan will. Paki wants Patrick's #.

Patrick Davis
05-31-2005, 08:22 PM
I'll bring beer and jd :)

Kori Ellis
05-31-2005, 10:13 PM
RSVP List

me
timvp
KEDA
Krista
KEDA's Parents
MrDio, Pakidan (?)
Spurschick
angel_luv
Manny
JohnnyBlaze and Travis
alamospursfan (?)
BigZak
NBAscribe
PM5K (?)
PatrickDavis

Kori Ellis
05-31-2005, 10:14 PM
What about exstatic?

I know that Sequ is in Baton Rouge and TPark is out of town.

Who else?

T Park
05-31-2005, 10:26 PM
Yeah, I wish I could go but my next GTG will be in November.

Represent Spurs fans. Have fun :depressed

Kori Ellis
05-31-2005, 10:48 PM
Yeah, I wish I could go but my next GTG will be in November.

Represent Spurs fans. Have fun :depressed

So you'll miss all the Finals games (if the Spurs make it)??

That sucks.

Old School Chic
05-31-2005, 11:05 PM
Sounds like everyone Is going to be having some fun tomorrow. I wish I can attend but my Hubby has to work until 10:30PM :depressed

You guys have a lot of fun!

GO SPURS GO

AlamoSpursFan
05-31-2005, 11:17 PM
Standard answer means if I don't have to work...count me in!

Edit: I just realized I should be done in plenty of time tomorrow. I'll plan on being there!

mouse
06-01-2005, 01:05 AM
Sounds like everyone Is going to be having some fun tomorrow. I wish I can attend but my Hubby has to work until 10:30PM :depressed

You guys have a lot of fun

Koris GTG's don't get going till after the game with cards and keraokie how can you not go?

Kori Ellis
06-01-2005, 01:07 AM
Koris GTG's don't get going till after the game with cards and keraokie how can you not go?

Are you coming to the GTG, or are you still on lockdown?

Banjo Boy
06-01-2005, 01:12 AM
I was never on lock down. I just said that so BigSnack would stop asking me to go to a gtg full of WOAI folks when I work for KTSA.

Kori Ellis
06-01-2005, 01:15 AM
I was never on lock down. I just said that so BigSnack would stop asking me to go to a gtg full of WOAI folks when I work for KTSA.

Why not? Chris Duel works for KTSA and he's come to my GTG's before.

Are you coming to my house?

Ginobilly
06-01-2005, 01:24 AM

Mouse you work for KTSA???

What do you do there???? Sweep???
:lmao

Inbred
06-01-2005, 01:25 AM
You get Chris Duel to say he will go , and mouse will be in the house.

To be honest, we don't like the way the Ticket has been not mentioning you, or the website, after all , you and your posters are the reason that place rocks!

how can I sit in a room with Nate Lundy ,or Jeff bolton when they fired my best freind?

And to have that tree hunging homo Jason Tompson who blames every loss on the refs in the same room? Nigra please ! I don't even want to talk about Loud mouth Roland.. :lmao

and why is it you don't host Game time react? why not come clean and tell us all?

mouse
06-01-2005, 01:28 AM
Why not? Chris Duel works for KTSA and he's come to my GTG's before.

Are you coming to my house?

Chris Duel only went to two. and that was before he got the KTSA gig.

Kori Ellis
06-01-2005, 01:40 AM
He went to a GTG after he got the KTSA gig. And I went to a GTG at his sister's house after he got the KTSA gig. You act like there is some animosity there that doesn't exist.

First of all, you must not listen to the Ticket or watch WOAI because they mention Kori Ellis and SpursZONE all the time.

Secondly, I contribute to Game Night React AFTER games (I don't sit in the station) I go to games -- I'm a reporter and a writer, not a radio host.

Thirdly, when did Chris Duel become your best friend? Does he know about it?

Fourthly, last I knew Roland was your friend. You were the one in the back seat of my car trying to get me to call him -- you had his number in your pocket not me.

Nate, Bolton, The Thompsons, etc aren't going to be at my house. And if you don't want to come to my house, then don't come to my house. But just be a fucking man and say so. But don't come with your weak takes of, I'm not going if he's going. I'll only go, if he goes shit.

mouse
06-01-2005, 01:45 AM
you have a point, maybe it was your kind words at the last GTG that makes me think twice.

Kori Ellis
06-01-2005, 02:00 AM
you have a point, maybe it was your kind words at the last GTG that makes me think twice.

Well do whatever you wish. I've asked you to come; that's all I can do.

mouse
06-01-2005, 02:09 AM
He went to a GTG after he got the KTSA gig. And I went to a GTG at his sister's house after he got the KTSA gig. You act like there is some animosity there that doesn't exist.

your way off base. WOAI and KTSA never got along and that was way before you even came to texas.

This is not about you. It's about me and having to face KTSA folks.
You don't see me at a SR GTG do you? why would I?

I am sure you don't go to any SR gtg's, you don't see me flaming out about it.

First of all, you must not listen to the Ticket or watch WOAI because they mention Kori Ellis and SpursZONE all the time.

show me the tape? or better yet put the sound bite on the www so we can all hear, I have 3 shows in a row on tape and not once I heard Kori Eliis or SpursTalk, But it is no big deal I thought you would take that as a compliment that we care. you should be happy I even tunned into that local show.

Secondly, I contribute to Game Night React AFTER games (I don't sit in the station) I go to games -- I'm a reporter and a writer, not a radio host.

I am sorry what radio show you said you do? I must have my radio on the wrong dial. sorry my bad,

Thirdly, when did Chris Duel become your best friend? Does he know about it?

You can e mail him and ask him when you invite him to the GTG

[email protected]

Fourthly, last I knew Roland was your friend.

I never said he wasn't , I said he has a big mouth, and I don't want others to not be able to injoy the game with me and him going at it,

You were the one in the back seat of my car

That was something I didn't want TimVp to know :smokin

trying to get me to call him -- you had his number in your pocket not me.

You forget why? it was last season when I wanted him to man up and go to a FSP GTG, are you not happy I wanted to invite others?

I was hoping to get Jason and Rob to show up after he went back to tell them how Kori Eliis has the best GTG's in Texas. Roland is their Mole

I thought you knew that?

Nate, Bolton, The Thompsons, etc aren't going to be at my house.

why not? are they not welcomed?

And if you don't want to come to my house, then don't come to my house.

But just be a fucking man and say so.

why would I ruin your topic when I can just call you ?
I only responded so that the person who was going to not show up since her man gets off after 10:30 pm can still show up.

I wanted them to know your GTG's are late night they can still have fun and for this I get the PMS treatment?

But don't come with your weak takes of, I'm not going if he's going. I'll only go, if he goes shit.

I know many people that don't go to GTG's unless someone else Dose, I
don't see them getting cursed at,

and when did I ever say I was not going? I remember Chris Duel many times posting if Mouse Goes so will I ...
I don't reacall you telling him to be a fucking man.

you must have some issues i am not aware of and for that I must apoligise

Kori Ellis
06-01-2005, 02:19 AM
This is not about you. It's about me and having to face KTSA folks.
You don't see me at a SR GTG do you? why would I?

KTSA folks don't care if you come to my house. They are already all invited.

show me the tape? or better yet put the sound bite on the www so we can all hear, I have 3 shows in a row on tape and not once I heard Kori Eliis or SpursTalk, But it is no big deal I thought you would take that as a compliment that we care. you should be happy I even tunned into that local show.

I don't tape the radio. But Jason and Rob mention Kori Ellis on their radio show and Don Harris mentions Kori Ellis on TV. They mention me when they promote SpursZONE -- it's WOAI's website.

I am sorry what radio show you said you do? I must have my radio on the wrong dial. sorry my bad,

I just said, I'm not a radio host. I'm a WRITER. I call into React on my way home if I'm not busy. It's not part of my job. I call when I can.

You can e mail him and ask him when you invite him to the GTG

He's already been invited, thanks.

why not? are they not welcomed?

Sure, everyone is welcome. Some people work during the game. Some people watch it with their families. Some people like you, just don't want to come.

timvp
06-01-2005, 02:21 AM
Mouse, just drop it. I'm picking you up tomorrow at around 4PM and then I'll pay you $20 to hookup three TVs by splitting the Directv feed.

Deal?

mouse
06-01-2005, 02:22 AM
I don't charge my friends, Are you sure you want to see The Suns win on more than one screen ? :lmao

timvp
06-01-2005, 02:25 AM
I don't charge my friends, Are you sure you want to see The Suns win on more than one screen ? :lmao

Yeah, we'll see.

So what do I need? A triple splitter from radio shack and long cable wires.

Anything else?

mouse
06-01-2005, 02:31 AM
I have an extra color Tv you can have for 25 bucks.
I was going to pawn it so I can buy me a Suns Jersey off E bay you want me to bring it?

Sounds like if you have 3 50 foot cables you should be ok, Will the back deck be the smoking area? :smokin

Suns Fan
06-01-2005, 04:44 AM
Dude my apartment is on Fire ,

country view on 8727 fredricksburg road someone call 911 thanks,

Mr Dio
06-01-2005, 08:16 AM
Dude my apartment is on Fire , country view on 8727 fredricksburg road someone call 911 thanks,

When I heard the news this mornng the 1st thing I thought was, "oh no, Mouse dropped his butane lighter after a killer hit!"

KEDA
06-01-2005, 08:25 AM
Dude my apartment is on Fire ,

country view on 8727 fredricksburg road someone call 911 thanks,

I heard that as well, I thought Mouse was trying to collect some insurance money!

Kori Ellis
06-01-2005, 08:49 AM
Can someone get hold of Mouse and make sure everything is okay? BigZak? Someone?

Kori Ellis
06-01-2005, 08:50 AM
Residents of the Country View Apartments say they heard a big lightning pop, before the building went up in flames overnight.

The fire broke out at around 4:30 a.m. Wednesday on the 8700 block of Fredericksburg Road, near the Medical Center area.

One woman says after her daughter saw the smoke, she went around and warned residents to get out.

"I got my cell and I called 911, and then I went around and notified all the people in the different apartments that there was a fire," says Angie LaBatte.

Everyone in the apartments reportedly got out safely.

KEDA
06-01-2005, 08:54 AM
Kori

Add Thomas to the list for me.

And hopefully someone has heard from Mouse, I hope everything is okay!

Mr Dio
06-01-2005, 10:08 AM
Can someone get hold of Mouse and make sure everything is okay? BigZak? Someone?

I'll drive by in an hr or so. He lives 3 min from me.

Kori Ellis
06-01-2005, 10:17 AM
Thanks Dio.

KEDA
06-01-2005, 11:19 AM
Im also bringing a case of Shiner, lets make a list of the food and/or drinks that prople are bringing so we dont have 30 cases of beer and no food, which has been known to happen.

spurschick
06-01-2005, 12:02 PM
Im also bringing a case of Shiner, lets make a list of the food and/or drinks that prople are bringing so we dont have 30 cases of beer and no food, which has been known to happen.

I just picked up carrots, celery and both ranch and blue cheese. I also picked up a six-pack of Argentine beer - gotta have my boy's back!

nbascribe
06-01-2005, 01:22 PM
Kori add one more....Amber is coming with me

Kori Ellis
06-01-2005, 02:53 PM
KEDA -- I'm going to get the pizza and wings. Plus some dessert. angel_luv is bringing chips. So I think we spurschick's stuff that will be it for food.

I'll see everyone around 7:30pm.

KEDA
06-01-2005, 02:58 PM
KEDA -- I'm going to get the pizza and wings. Plus some dessert. angel_luv is bringing chips. So I think we spurschick's stuff that will be it for food.

ok

See you and L J @ 4:30
Gotta keep my special seat safe as discussed last night!

mouse
06-01-2005, 03:23 PM
Just put out the last bit of flames, I will be a at the GTG Smoking :smokin

CaptainLate
06-01-2005, 03:29 PM

Shore wish I could be there. But have to make some $erious oil & gas $ here in we$t Texa$. Yep!

But I'll be taping the game to watch later -- IF the boys win. If they don't, but win the series, I'll watch it then -- and Game 4. hehehe

Hey, Kori, I'll listen to Lame Night React to see if you're mentioned. Of course, if you call in from the G2G I guess they will mention you. <wink>

Kori Ellis
06-01-2005, 03:36 PM
RSVP List

me
timvp
KEDA, Krista plus one
KEDA's Parents
MrDio, Pakidan (?)
Spurschick
angel_luv
Manny
JohnnyBlaze and Travis
alamospursfan (?)
BigZak
NBAscribe plus one
PM5K (?)
PatrickDavis
MOUSE :smokin

MannyIsGod
06-01-2005, 03:47 PM
Ya'll need to save me a nice spot in front of the ginourmous TV. :D

mouse
06-01-2005, 03:50 PM
RSVP List

me
timvp
KEDA, Krista plus one
KEDA's Parents
MrDio, Pakidan (?)
Spurschick
angel_luv
Manny
JohnnyBlaze and Travis
alamospursfan (?)
BigZak
NBAscribe plus one
PM5K (?)
PatrickDavis

Dam I didn't make the list :lmao

PM5K
06-01-2005, 04:27 PM
Can't come, I'm actually two people on the list and I can't show up at the same time as my other self so only one of me will be there, but not this one.

Kori Ellis
06-01-2005, 04:31 PM
Can't come, I'm actually two people on the list and I can't show up at the same time as my other self so only one of me will be there, but not this one.

:wtf

Okay. Scratch PM5K off the list. :)

KEDA
06-01-2005, 04:51 PM
hey, Mouse IS alive!!!

PM5K
06-01-2005, 04:55 PM
Okay. Scratch PM5K off the list. :)

:wtf

Kori Ellis
06-01-2005, 05:18 PM
You are the one who just said you weren't coming, right?

nbascribe
06-01-2005, 06:29 PM
Am I allowed to pray to the basketball god for a win????? :lol

PakiDan
06-01-2005, 06:54 PM
Cum indeed PakiDan will. Paki wants Patrick's #.

CLARIFICATION. I have known Mr. Dio since I was 17 and from day 1 has has tried to pass me off as gay. I don't know if there are some psychological issues there, or if he is just truly in love, but, hell... why am I trying to explain this? Ya'll have seen enough of Mr. Dio to understand.....

PakiDan
06-01-2005, 06:55 PM
RSVP List

me
timvp
KEDA
Krista
KEDA's Parents
MrDio, Pakidan (?)
Spurschick
angel_luv
Manny
JohnnyBlaze and Travis
alamospursfan (?)
BigZak
NBAscribe
PM5K (?)
PatrickDavis

GEE -- thank's ALOT Kori for putting me on the same line as Mr.Dio again....

PakiDan
06-01-2005, 06:58 PM

I miss mouse.

hump
06-01-2005, 07:43 PM
Man, I'm envious of you guys. Sure wish I could be there, but a demanding job and 110 miles keeps me away. Enjoy and

GO SPURS GP

MannyIsGod
06-01-2005, 07:52 PM
I'll be there by halftime, I hope :(

Ginofan
06-01-2005, 07:54 PM
Have fun guys...hopefully there's a trip to Academy after the game!

Kori Ellis
06-02-2005, 03:14 AM
I have nearly 100 photos. I'll post them tomorrow.

Thanks to everyone for coming.

mouse
06-02-2005, 08:06 AM
3 Tv's one the size of a car

200 Chicken wings

6 extra large pizzas

many snacks and deserts

more beer than any human can drink

and poker games till 7 am ..........

how can anyone not want to be there? :smokin

sanman53
06-02-2005, 08:12 AM
Guys,
I live in WV and I have been a PROUD Spurs fan since D-Rob was drafted. I hope you all take advantage of the opportunities you have to see the best TEAM play. I know if I lived closer, I would be there everygame. GO SPURS GO!!

mouse
06-02-2005, 08:45 AM
why not have a gtg at your place? :smokin

NoMoneyDown
06-02-2005, 08:47 AM
Guys,
I live in WV and I have been a PROUD Spurs fan since D-Rob was drafted. I hope you all take advantage of the opportunities you have to see the best TEAM play. I know if I lived closer, I would be there everygame. GO SPURS GO!!

Cool. I'm a (very long ago) transplanted mountaineer myself. Glad to hear a fellow 'eer is following the Black&Silver.

angel_luv
06-02-2005, 08:50 AM
Thanks so much for last night, Kori! I had the best time! I can't wait to see all the pictures! Thank you! Thank you!

Taco
06-02-2005, 09:14 AM
:depressed I miss you guys!!!!