PDA

View Full Version : *URGENT* N.O. Hornets fans team meeting (DarthHornet, fevertrees, RedZero, etc.)

BRHornet45
02-09-2011, 11:03 PM
Hey Team,

sons there is simply no reason to get upset over the recent suckassness of the N.O. Hornets. I know it is quite embarrassing to get beat down by both the T-Wolves and Nets, but keep in mind this Hornets team is playing without both Ariza and Okafor who are their best defenders. Also we should keep in mind that the real season doesn't start until the playoffs and the Hornets have beat the hell out of elite teams such as the Spurs, Celtics, and Heat and they have also beat the hell out of playoff teams such as the Magic, Hawks, Mavericks, and Jazz.

sons it doesn't matter if this team wins 48 games, 55 games, or 65 games ... once the playoffs start we can beat pretty much every other team in a 7 game series without question. Paul is currently resting for the playoffs so we haven't even seen him give 100% but maybe a handful of times this season. no need to panic sons all is well. God bless

redzero
02-09-2011, 11:07 PM
The Hornets lost tonight not because Okafor and Ariza were out. They lost because Chris Paul gave the game away on a silver platter.

DMC
02-09-2011, 11:15 PM
They lost again?

CROFL HORNETS

fevertrees
02-09-2011, 11:23 PM
I expect a 5 game losing streak now because they are going against Orlando then Chicago this weekend...they MIGHT beat Chicago because it is a home game and the team is owed some home cooking (after that BS lakers game). Props on the optimism though...Monty already put this team in Tim Duncan mode to get ready for the playoffs!

lefty
02-09-2011, 11:24 PM
http://thejuiceboxx.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/1y60x2.gif?w=200&h=136

Oh

And

Vujacic ???

Really ?

:lmao

fevertrees
02-09-2011, 11:27 PM
Can someone tell me what the Hornet's season series was with the Spurs, and did the Hornets beat them in San Antonio?

Bito Corleone
02-09-2011, 11:28 PM
sons it doesn't matter if this team wins 48 games, 55 games, or 65 games
Did you miss school that day in third grade when they covered addition & subtraction?

BRHornet45
02-09-2011, 11:29 PM
son the Hornets owned the Spurs this season everyone knows that. They beat the shit out of them in San Antonio by 9pts, then beat the ever living fuck out of them a couple weeks back by like 75 points.

Killakobe81
02-09-2011, 11:30 PM
HOw did Sasha get 25? Wasnt Belinelli (who some said was your best perimeter defender earlier this season) guarding him?

Oh and Damn we could use a 25 point Sasha right now. Avery deserves Coach of the year for getting that ...

jjktkk
02-09-2011, 11:30 PM
Can someone tell me what the Hornet's season series was with the Spurs, and did the Hornets beat them in San Antonio?

Are you gonna make a championship banner with the results?

TE
02-09-2011, 11:33 PM
It's a shame the Spurs lost to these sorry group of players.

ohmwrecker
02-09-2011, 11:37 PM
You guys should plan an invasion tbh.

Cessation
02-09-2011, 11:37 PM
lol hornets getting back to the mean

Bito Corleone
02-09-2011, 11:38 PM

Oct 30 NO 99 - SA 90
Nov 28 SA 109 - NO 95
Dec 5 SA 109 - NO 84
Jan 22 NO 96 - SA 72

son the Hornets owned the Spurs this season everyone knows that. They beat the shit out of them in San Antonio by 9pts, then beat the ever living fuck out of them a couple weeks back by like 75 points.

:lol Owned is exactly how I see it. 2-2 with both teams winning on the others floor and the margin for the four games in favor of the Spurs.

BRHornet45
02-09-2011, 11:40 PM
Oct 30 NO 99 - SA 90
Nov 28 SA 109 - NO 95
Dec 5 SA 109 - NO 84
Jan 22 NO 96 - SA 72

:lol Owned is exactly how I see it. 2-2 with both teams winning on the others floor and the margin for the four games in favor of the Spurs.

son everyone knows that Nov 28 was a complete fluke.

Bito Corleone
02-09-2011, 11:42 PM
You're good son. How's the current 4 game losing streak treating you guys? Your team moving cities yet, or do you have to wait one more year for attendance to drop low enough for Stern to move them?

DMC
02-10-2011, 12:09 AM
N.O. = No Owners

DMC
02-10-2011, 12:11 AM

We also lost to the Clippers. Big fucking deal.

Darth_Pelican
02-10-2011, 12:25 AM
Hey Team,

sons there is simply no reason to get upset over the recent suckassness of the N.O. Hornets. I know it is quite embarrassing to get beat down by both the T-Wolves and Nets, but keep in mind this Hornets team is playing without both Ariza and Okafor who are their best defenders. Also we should keep in mind that the real season doesn't start until the playoffs and the Hornets have beat the hell out of elite teams such as the Spurs, Celtics, and Heat and they have also beat the hell out of playoff teams such as the Magic, Hawks, Mavericks, and Jazz.

sons it doesn't matter if this team wins 48 games, 55 games, or 65 games ... once the playoffs start we can beat pretty much every other team in a 7 game series without question. Paul is currently resting for the playoffs so we haven't even seen him give 100% but maybe a handful of times this season. no need to panic sons all is well. God bless

V8lT1o0sDwI

Darth_Pelican
02-10-2011, 12:29 AM
Hey Team,

I'm with you BR. This team has already shown that when at full strength with no injuries, they are capable of going on 11-1 and 10-0 stretches, with the ability to beat anyone. Let the Spurs, Mavs, and Laker fans have their laughs now. We'll be alright.

Pelicans78
02-10-2011, 02:29 PM
Stop fooling yourselves!

We all know the truth.

Before the injuries to Okafor and Ariza, the team's defense struggled in Golden State and Sacramento.

This team needs to play consistently hard for 48 minutes to win. Not enough talent to afford a letdown.

Also, the CP3/West combo ran its course two years ago. Team should have traded CP3 to Orlando in the offseason. They could have kept DC and Thornton and traded for Gortat, Pietrus, Nelson, Bass, and a 1st round pick as well as dump Okafor's contract to Orlando. They could have let West go after this season and keeping Peja and letting his contract expire in the offseason. They could have started to rebuild while staying competitive in the process. This team is winning purely on team defense and West's scoring. CP3 isn't the same anymore.

STOP FOOLING YOURSELVES!!!!!!!!

Ghazi
02-10-2011, 02:36 PM
crucify em Hornets78, send that Hornets ass to the tree of woe

Mugen
02-10-2011, 02:42 PM
im still trying to figure who "etc." would consist of.

4>0rings
02-10-2011, 04:32 PM
*URGENT* N.O. Hornets fans team meeting (DarthHornet, fevertrees, RedZero, etc.) (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4965178#post4965178)

I guess this meeting is for BRhornet himself then.

Texas_Ranger
02-10-2011, 04:39 PM
http://www.sashavujacic18.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/daniels_dinner.jpg

crc21209
02-10-2011, 04:46 PM
:lol Keep telling yourself that "son."

fevertrees
02-10-2011, 04:47 PM
lol love all of these cocky frontrunning San Antonio fans blowing up the board this season...

Bito Corleone
02-10-2011, 06:39 PM
lol love all of these cocky frontrunning San Antonio fans blowing up the board this season...
Speaking out of turn are we? I thought BR only let you post when you're sucking on his cock.

Mugen
02-10-2011, 06:40 PM

Ironic Post of the Year.

BlairForceDejuan
02-10-2011, 06:55 PM
Hey Team,

http://www.newmisc.com/images/okay.gif

crc21209
02-10-2011, 07:00 PM

:lol Hornets fan on a Spurs board....

4>0rings
02-10-2011, 10:57 PM
http://www.newmisc.com/images/okay.gif
:lmao