PDA

View Full Version : Spurs are boring.....

SequSpur
02-10-2011, 12:44 AM
they just win, they have boring players, they have kids perform their halftime, their post game entertainment is shitty 80s rock bands, their beer is too expensive, their taco cost to much, their parking is to high and to far....wtf...

I wish they would move already.

:toast

honestfool84
02-10-2011, 12:56 AM
did you have a hard time finding parking for tonight's game?

Solid D
02-10-2011, 01:07 AM
Too much winning does this to most casual fans.

TDMVPDPOY
02-10-2011, 01:08 AM
i see u tryin to play this mind games reverse psych crap

TampaDude
02-10-2011, 01:15 AM
Winning is never boring.

kuato
02-10-2011, 01:16 AM
There is no way you can get bored watching Ginobili.

siraulo23
02-10-2011, 01:46 AM
dude the spurs have already won twice as many games in this RRT as you predicted
and they still got 4 games to go

awktalk
02-10-2011, 01:57 AM
I will never be bored watching DJB beast. Dude was unstoppable when it mattered. Seems like his tank is endless too, like he could play 48 a night.

EricB
02-10-2011, 02:05 AM
"Manu = Manure"

timtonymanu
02-10-2011, 02:25 AM
Compared to what we've seen the two seasons before this, I'd say it's been a blast so far.

rascal
02-10-2011, 05:31 AM
they just win, they have boring players, they have kids perform their halftime, their post game entertainment is shitty 80s rock bands, their beer is too expensive, their taco cost to much, their parking is to high and to far....wtf...

Use too instead of to.

polandprzem
02-10-2011, 10:26 AM
their parking is to high
Which one is not for you?

:flag:

post count +1

Barfunk
02-10-2011, 11:41 AM

lol legend in the Spurstalk family

Cry Havoc
02-10-2011, 01:07 PM
*posters note: tonight I decided to watch the 76ers instead of the Spurs. 76ers were more fun I'm sure. Did they win? Nope.

Why are they more fun?

What's not fun about watching Blair get 3 rebounds in one possession and throw it down with authority?

What's not fun about watching Manu doing his craziness with the ball?

What's not fun about Parker streaking to the hoop as fast as anyone else in the league and finishing with flair?

What's not fun about alley-oops to RJ?

What's not fun about watching shooters drill 3 pointer after huge 3 pointer? On other teams that seems to bring a huge amount of excitement.

What's not fun about watching Duncan get 5 blocks in a game and completely shut down the other team?

What's not fun about watching a 36 year old player jump over three Lakers and get a tip in with .2 left to win it?

It baffles me that the Spurs are still labeled as boring. I just don't get it.

gospursgojas
02-10-2011, 01:15 PM
their parking is to high

I thought you would be used to things being too high for you.

Budkin
02-10-2011, 01:32 PM
You KNOW the Spurs are doing well when Sequ is praising them.

phxspurfan
02-10-2011, 04:44 PM
and they have far too few Southwest Division Championship banners

Fermixalot
02-10-2011, 05:41 PM
Why are they more fun?

What's not fun about watching Blair get 3 rebounds in one possession and throw it down with authority?

What's not fun about watching Manu doing his craziness with the ball?

What's not fun about Parker streaking to the hoop as fast as anyone else in the league and finishing with flair?

What's not fun about alley-oops to RJ?

What's not fun about watching shooters drill 3 pointer after huge 3 pointer? On other teams that seems to bring a huge amount of excitement.

What's not fun about watching Duncan get 5 blocks in a game and completely shut down the other team?

What's not fun about watching a 36 year old player jump over three Lakers and get a tip in with .2 left to win it?

It baffles me that the Spurs are still labeled as boring. I just don't get it.

:lobt2:

Jimcs50
02-10-2011, 05:50 PM
Still perceived that way.

Dan Patrick Poll question today:

Would you rather go see Clippers play with Blake Griffen or a Spurs game?

Clippers win out 65%-35%

:ihit

Martin R
02-10-2011, 06:15 PM

you forgot to mention that they have the most boring trolls.