PDA

View Full Version : I Found You Cobbler

ezau
02-10-2011, 01:42 AM
http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq115/cobblerphoto/bball.jpg

:lmao:lmao:lmao

4>0rings
02-10-2011, 01:43 AM
He's thanking God for being in a wheel chair to compete in the olympics.

MiamiHeat
02-10-2011, 02:34 AM
This is what cobbler considers to be the same experience as a real athlete.

They must have some killer cross-overs and drives to the hoop.

cobbler
02-10-2011, 02:42 AM
Wow...Congrats ezau. Now that you have mastered the search option... should we get to the cut and paste lessons?

cobbler
02-10-2011, 02:44 AM
This is what cobbler considers to be the same experience as a real athlete.

They must have some killer cross-overs and drives to the hoop.

Some pretty amazing ones tbh

Tell me Ho, whats a real athlete?

ezau
02-10-2011, 02:46 AM
Wow...Congrats ezau. Now that you have mastered the search option... should we get to the cut and paste lessons?

You moron, why would you put your picture in the same photobucket account where you store all your other pics? :lmao:lmao:lmao

MiamiHeat
02-10-2011, 02:53 AM
Some pretty amazing ones tbh

Tell me Ho, whats a real athlete?

if you want me to respond to your questions, call me by my right name. I am MiamiHeat.

HarlemHeat is a different poster.

MiamiHeat
02-10-2011, 02:53 AM
You moron, why would you put your picture in the same photobucket account where you store all your other pics? :lmao:lmao:lmao

i wonder if any of them can dunk

oh wait :lmao

what happens when the ball gets stuck inbetween a wheelchair? call timeout? :lmao

cobbler
02-10-2011, 02:55 AM

Uh, cause I could care less? I posted it here quite awhile back. Everybody knew that. Thats why its on the photobucket account.

How amusing that you went to all that trouble thinking you were being so clever and it's been posted on this site all along.

Hmmmm... seems like the moron tag fits you a tad better now doesn't it?

cobbler
if you want me to respond to your questions, call me by my right name. I am MiamiHeat.

HarlemHeat is a different poster.

:lmao

ezau
Uh, cause I could care less? I posted it here quite awhile back. Everybody knew that. Thats why its on the photobucket account.

How amusing that you went to all that trouble thinking you were being so clever and it's been posted on this site all along.

Hmmmm... seems like the moron tag fits you a tad better now doesn't it?

whatever you say:lmao:lmao

cobbler
02-10-2011, 02:57 AM
i wonder if any of them can dunk

oh wait :lmao

what happens when the ball gets stuck inbetween a wheelchair? call timeout? :lmao

I know quite a few wheelchair basketball players that can dunk.

The ball doesnt get stuck.

Grow up.

The Reckoning
02-10-2011, 02:59 AM

:ttiwwp:
-------------------------------------------------^
------------------------------------------------MORE

cobbler
02-10-2011, 03:01 AM
whatever you say:lmao:lmao

:lmao You actually went to the trouble to grab a post of mine... then toss the link in photobucket then search through pics to try to find something on me. Then... you call me a moron for having it there when I and several others have noted all along that it was posted here previously. Classic!

That I am so under your skin that actually spent your time looking me up. Classic!

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

ezau
02-10-2011, 03:08 AM

Grow up.

Yeah, if they're like 9 feet tall sitting down.

ezau
02-10-2011, 03:09 AM
:lmao You actually went to the trouble to grab a post of mine... then toss the link in photobucket then search through pics to try to find something on me. Then... you call me a moron for having it there when I and several others have noted all along that it was posted here previously. Classic!

That I am so under your skin that actually spent your time looking me up. Classic!

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Ok :rolleyes

cobbler
02-10-2011, 03:20 AM
Yeah, if they're like 9 feet tall sitting down.

Would you like to make a wager? I have a thousand dollars that says I can produce a world class wheelchair basketball player that can dunk the ball.

No need to reply though as you would welch like so many other losers here.

cobbler
02-10-2011, 03:25 AM
Serious question ezau... how old are you?

usdane
02-10-2011, 03:32 AM
Just how fucking low can you guys go. You are classless, shameless and should be banned immediately.

If you had any self respect ezau, Miamiheat and 4>0rings you would just leave this site and stay away. (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=15121)

MiamiHeat
02-10-2011, 03:37 AM
:lol at cobbler making fun of Paul Pierce and Dwyane Wade for being in wheelchairs when they got injured

but then your life depends on a wheelchair :lol

BoricuaCJA
02-10-2011, 03:55 AM
I still don't get why you guys make fun of someone who is in a wheelchair. So what he is in one, its just childish to make fun of someone who is in a wheelchair.

rickross
02-10-2011, 04:14 AM
I still don't get why you guys make fun of someone who is in a wheelchair. So what he is in one, its just childish to make fun of someone who is in a wheelchair.

sons heres da life of cobbler, all in one thread wit lotsa pics. http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167720 god bless!

cobbler
02-10-2011, 04:42 AM
:lol at cobbler making fun of Paul Pierce and Dwyane Wade for being in wheelchairs when they got injured

but then your life depends on a wheelchair :lol

Never happend...

and my life does not depend on a chair.

Try again! :toast

cobbler
02-10-2011, 04:45 AM
sons heres da life of cobbler, all in one thread wit lotsa pics. http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167720 god bless!

Was a lame thread then and still is. Kinda like acting all ghetto on the internet. Your precious!

cobbler
02-10-2011, 05:04 AM

Just your fellow spur and san antonio heat fans showing the fallacy of the "classy franchise and fanbase" tag. Actually thats not fair. I have a lot of respect for the Spurs franchise and the majority of their fans are no doubt good people. But then you have this small group of Ho's trolls and his minions that show their true character and complete lack of class and/or intelligence with posts like above. Kind of a stain on society tbh.

How bad could your life be that you feel the need to ridicule anyone about some misfortune indured in thier life. I suppose that belittling someones sucess and avhievements in some sad way, boasts their own self esteem and gives them some sence of worth.

Sad to say the least...

ezau
02-10-2011, 05:05 AM
Just how fucking low can you guys go. You are classless, shameless and should be banned immediately.

If you had any self respect ezau, Miamiheat and 4>0rings you would just leave this site and stay away.

Who says I'm making fun of him? I'm just pointing it out:lol:lol

ezau
02-10-2011, 05:06 AM
serious question ezau... How old are you?

cobbler
02-10-2011, 05:10 AM

Dodging yet another I see. All shut up and no put up.

Seriously... how old are you? I sure hope its in the teen range or you really do have some issues you should be addressing.

cobbler
02-10-2011, 05:12 AM
Who says I'm making fun of him? I'm just pointing it out:lol:lol

Ohhhhhh look... only had to travel one thead down to prove your just not an honest person.

fucking thread of the year:lmao:lmao:lmao

ezau
02-10-2011, 05:14 AM
Dodging yet another I see. All shut up and no put up.

Seriously... how old are you? I sure hope its in the teen range or you really do have some issues you should be addressing.

lol butthurt. I told I'm 100, you gotta problem with a centenarian? :lol:lol

cobbler
02-10-2011, 05:22 AM
lol butthurt. I told I'm 100, you gotta problem with a centenarian? :lol:lol

Again with the butthurt? Not sure where you get that? I asked a simple question. You again fail to answer. Just like you woulnd't answer the banner question earlier. And why would that be? Cause you know I would chew you up and spit you out in a heartbeat if you answered truthfully.

Way to stay classy Spurfan!

ezau
02-10-2011, 05:26 AM
:cry:cry:cry:cryAgain with the butthurt? Not sure where you get that? I asked a simple question. You again fail to answer. Just like you woulnd't answer the banner question earlier. And why would that be? Cause you know I would chew you up and spit you out in a heartbeat if you answered truthfully.:cry:cry:cry:cry

:cry:cry:cry:cryWay to stay classy Spurfan!:cry:cry:cry:cry

LkrFan
02-10-2011, 05:27 AM
ezau you are a SAM for making this thread (Sorry Ass Mothafucka). :td

ezau
02-10-2011, 05:30 AM
:cry:cry:cryezau you are a SAM for making this thread (Sorry Ass Mothafucka). :td

cobbler
02-10-2011, 05:39 AM

It's quite alright. They think it bothers me. I love these threads. I just get to sit back and watch a lot of people make fools of themselves. I told HoBoy i would show him up to be the classless person he truly was while he was spewing his moral high horse crap and that was quite easily accomplished. Kind of just fell in my lap so to say. Now we just get the blessing of watching all these other "classy" spur and san antonio heat fans fall in the pit.

It's beautiful!

cobbler
02-10-2011, 05:43 AM
wow...reposting with added little faces as a retort. BRILLIANT! What's next? My daddy can beat up your daddy? :lol

rickross
02-10-2011, 06:19 AM

dam i c da mavs won 10inarow and give lakas bad dreams but stikin out 4 cobbla?

rickross
02-10-2011, 06:21 AM
wow...reposting with added little faces as a retort. BRILLIANT! What's next? My daddy can beat up your daddy? :lol

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0904/flame-throwing-wheelchair-wheelchair-demotivational-poster-1239218245.jpg

DAAAM sons cobbla comin out wit all ammo.

ezau
02-10-2011, 06:51 AM
http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0904/flame-throwing-wheelchair-wheelchair-demotivational-poster-1239218245.jpg

DAAAM sons cobbla comin out wit all ammo.

Dude just got exposed and he can't accept it. It's been a long day for cobbla son.

ezau
02-10-2011, 07:03 AM
ezau went through all the trouble of playing FBI, now he feels stupid as shit. Thought you were clever, huh?:toast

:wakeup Sup brah?

Kori Ellis
02-10-2011, 12:43 PM
Really?
Some of you are so shameful and obnoxious.