PDA

View Full Version : A softer side of Kool - Happy Valentine to Mrs. Kori and some advice for my man Timvp

Koolaid_Man
02-10-2011, 08:49 AM
Further proof that Kool is not Timvp…

First off – a Special Valentine to you guys. Sure it’s a bit early but I want Timvp to get a head start if he’s to implement Kool’s advice.. I hope it’s a special and memorable one. The reason I’m posting this is 3-fold. 1.) It’s a thank you for allowing me to wreck shop on your Spur brothers. 2.) It’s a lesson to fellow ST posters on how to handle this day the Koolaid way and 3.) It serves as a warning to you to be original this Valentine and avoid the Commercial Merchants of Valentine’s Day.

Personally I haven’t participated in Valentine’s Day in at least 5 yrs because the chics I mess with tend to get the wrong ideas instead of just letting a special day be a special day…

Now for Kori girl.

As always I will take the lead in being the lone ST poster ( outside of Luva and Cully) to appreciate what you bring to the table. So here’s my Valentine Show to you…or LJ can just fly you out to Vegas to check out Zumanity...

There’s lots of Koolaid symbolism in here if you can read between the lines::lol

TCcEnpdmTr4

The song I’ve chosen for you guys is...make LJ sing this to you::lol

zh7bxCgi_pQ

Now for LJ:

Dude don’t fall for the typical Valentine’s day trap of a nice dress, candy, flowers, card, dinner, and a sweet late night. You should step out tha box on this one... and since you a brotha :lol I’m guessing you can pull this off…Now here’s what I typically do…Sing and Strip Dance for your girl…If you can’t sing then try anyway.. and if you’re not in shape strip anyway… workout over the summer and come back next Valentine with a vengeance.:lol

My point is be original…I strip and lap dance for girls ( at my crib) all the time and they love the hell outta that shit. I get practice using my Karaoke machine...It’s not just about sss eee xxx…

Here are the songs I recommend you strip to:

Great songs and easy to sing...

c6kYJg9ro3k 2MD5aMBfSBo

R-Kelly's The Greatest Sex is tha shit....

SxVNOnPyvIUWdjPx0LmVB4

silverblk mystix
02-10-2011, 09:33 AM
the gayest fuckin posting ever...

what a flamer....

if chix like that...both you & they have serious issues...:lmao

fag

trying to be sexy is a guarantee that you won't be....

and a guarantee that deep down inside you are already mostly feminine and/or wish you were a woman....

get help...

Koolaid_Man
02-10-2011, 09:45 AM
the gayest fuckin posting ever...

what a flamer....

if chix like that...both you & they have serious issues...:lmao

fag

trying to be sexy is a guarantee that you won't be....

and a guarantee that deep down inside you are already mostly feminine and/or wish you were a woman....

get help...

when you get your 100th piece of pussy you'll understand what I'm saying...right now keep fucking with the X-box...outside of sex, stripping for a woman is the most loving thing you can do for her...Kori won't say it in this thread but PM her and ask her...this right huuurrr is for the grown and sexy...:lol

ElNono
02-10-2011, 09:50 AM
Wrong forum... this is Club-worthy...

Killakobe81
02-10-2011, 09:51 AM
LOL RKelly makes good baby makin' music but cats nowadays all about the youngsters like Trey Songz ...I lean towards the pied piper ...even with the charges of minors ...man is talented ...

BTW Kori you are a goddess, for putting up with this stuff ... or have a GREAT sense of humor either way thank you ...LOL

silverblk mystix
02-10-2011, 09:58 AM
when you get your 100th piece of pussy you'll understand what I'm saying...right now keep fucking with the X-box...outside of sex, stripping for a woman is the most loving thing you can do for her...Kori won't say it in this thread but PM her and ask her...this right huuurrr is for the grown and sexy...:lol

:lmao

wrong homo...

the most loving thing you can do for a woman is to be a real man and love her for who she is every single day of the year-not on some bullshit marketing made-up holiday...

if my woman saw me attempt to strip and dance for her she would lose most of her respect for me as a man...

LOL -counting how many times you've been laid...and worse...bragging about it...:lmao

Koolaid_Man
02-10-2011, 10:05 AM

if my woman saw me attempt to strip and dance for her she would lose most of her respect for me as a man...

If this is true then you may want to check to see if your woman had a sex change operation or some shit...

There's not a woman in this world that don't like a man stripping for them...you better check to make sure you really fucking what you think you are....:lmao

You the homo if you can't see this...:toast

Koolaid_Man
02-10-2011, 10:06 AM
Wrong forum... this is Club-worthy...

so would you strip for your woman? :lol Spur fan always deflecting...:lol

Koolaid_Man
02-10-2011, 10:10 AM
LOL RKelly makes good baby makin' music but cats nowadays all about the youngsters like Trey Songz ...I lean towards the pied piper ...even with the charges of minors ...man is talented ...

BTW Kori you are a goddess, for putting up with this stuff ... or have a GREAT sense of humor either way thank you ...LOL

BIKv60J0YGM

vy65
02-10-2011, 10:33 AM
you realize that all men who strip are either a) gay or b) on their way towards being gay

silverblk mystix
02-10-2011, 10:34 AM
If this is true then you may want to check to see if your woman had a sex change operation or some shit...

There's not a woman in this world that don't like a man stripping for them...you better check to make sure you really fucking what you think you are....:lmao

You the homo if you can't see this...:toast

A woman who enjoys seeing her ``MAN'' gyrating like a bitch and ``trying'' to be seductive and sexy while dancing like a little fruit-

has as many issues as the fag that would resort to doing this to impress a woman...

a woman wants her man to be a man and act like one too...

ask any SANE woman if she wants her man to impersonate a gay ass wannabe male whore and if she has ANY class she will ``steer'' you away from acting out these little gay fantasies you are concocting...

she will tell you that you don't have to try and perform a little cabaret routine in your little banana hammock lacey stringy thingy for anyone...IF you want to be a man...

then you can go over to LAKADIKLUVA and strip for each other...:lmao

DMC
02-10-2011, 10:47 AM
What are you stupid? Dancing is an extension of fucking. Me personally... I don't dance... I'm a crooner... but ill two-step the Hell out of an R. Kelly cut. You say your woman would lose her respect for you if you stripped for her? Did she lose respect for the stripper whose cock she sucked at her bachelorette party?

She said she would never talk to me again.

cheguevara
02-10-2011, 10:50 AM
But is Melo a Laker yet????

DMC
I am going to have to disagree with some of you. It depends on the woman. I wouldn't do it, but I've dated women who think guys stripping is hot. Then again, they've all told me that it's a turn off if the stripper gets a woody during the routine. That seems a bit odd. Woman's brain on drugs.

Stephen A. Smith
I'm all about the love and I want to applaud Koolaid for showing the softer side, I really do. HOWEVA, my sources tell me that one side of Kool is just as soft as the other. The front side never gets hard and the lakaluva has tenderized the backside rather thoroughly. Quite frankly, him giving advice on how to get a lady in the mood makes as much sense as Raaaaaaasho being Blake Griffin's dunk coach.

Killakobe81
02-10-2011, 10:59 AM

BIKv60J0YGM

LOL
Great episode of a great show ...but chapelle's take on it was better.
It was all special effects and camera tricks ... LOL

jjktkk
02-10-2011, 11:04 AM
Kori must of given you a warning on here.

4>0rings
02-10-2011, 12:07 PM
Timvp, honestly you should tell her this yourself instead of making a troll and then making a thread about her on the net.

Spur_Fanatic
02-10-2011, 12:26 PM
LOL at Kool acting all world savvy and that he knows about chicks.
Finish your homework and go to bed early or you'll miss your schoolbus again, K.

Kori Ellis
02-10-2011, 12:32 PM
:lmao Thanks?

lefty
02-10-2011, 12:37 PM
OMG, Koolaid... I mean Lakaluva... I mean Timvp

Nice thread!

LnGrrrR
02-10-2011, 01:10 PM

Nice. :lol

Koolaid_Man
02-10-2011, 08:35 PM

you already know the answer to this one.:lol

Koolaid_Man
02-10-2011, 08:38 PM
A woman who enjoys seeing her ``MAN'' gyrating like a bitch and ``trying'' to be seductive and sexy while dancing like a little fruit-

has as many issues as the fag that would resort to doing this to impress a woman...

a woman wants her man to be a man and act like one too...

ask any SANE woman if she wants her man to impersonate a gay ass wannabe male whore and if she has ANY class she will ``steer'' you away from acting out these little gay fantasies you are concocting...

she will tell you that you don't have to try and perform a little cabaret routine in your little banana hammock lacey stringy thingy for anyone...IF you want to be a man...

then you can go over to LAKADIKLUVA and strip for each other...:lmao

The Adams Apple...check your "wife" when she gets home...I'm sure the revelation will be better than a creampie surprise...:lol

Giuseppe
02-18-2011, 09:04 PM
Now for Kori girl.

As always I will take the lead in being the lone ST poster ( outside of Luva and Cully) to appreciate what you bring to the table. So here’s my Valentine Show to you…or LJ can just fly you out to Vegas to check out Zumanity

I tried to suggest to Katie that we go there (Zumanity), but, I barely got that out of my mouth when the "no" came in tootsweet. She wouldn't have anything to do with it.:rolleyes

What's that like, Kool? Have you been there?

---

I saw this thread when I first was hung on the Tree of Woe and wanted to lodge my own thoughts on Kori:::one of her greatest traits is her ability to not offend the vulnerable of us. Which is most of us. It is one thing for each us to insult one another. The words hold little worth for us.

Her position of authority and power (real and imagined) makes it incumbent that she withhold her judgment of us as posters. For her to impart her judgment and insult (or praise) would cause a cooling effect that would hurt this Forum immeasurably and change it totally. Does she ever deviate from this etiquette of separation? Very seldom. I never felt worse than during the Chuckbox incident with DoK when she rendered her opinion on my meeting him there. A lot of others said similar tidyings, and much worse, but, her words were few, biting and withering.

I like to watch her behavior on these Forum(s). It is a comprehensive study of the model that should be used as a template for such other Admin/creators/owners of similar Boards. It's template of selflessness, restraint and generosity.

DMC
02-18-2011, 09:17 PM
I tried to suggest to Katie that we go there (Zumanity), but, I barely got that out of my mouth when the "no" came in tootsweet. She wouldn't have anything to do with it.:rolleyes

---

I saw this thread when I first was hung on the Tree of Woe and wanted to lodge my own thoughts on Kori:::one of her greatest traits is her ability to not offend the vulnerable of us. Which is most of us. It is one thing for each us to insult one another. The words hold little worth for us.

Her position of authority and power (real and imagined) makes it incumbent that she withhold her judgment of us as posters. For her to impart her judgment and insult (or praise) would cause a cooling effect that would hurt this Forum immeasurably and change it totally. Does she ever deviate from this etiquette of separation? Very seldom. I never felt worse than during the Chuckbox incident with DoK when she rendered her opinion on my meeting him there. A lot of others said similar tidyings, and much worse, but, her words were few, biting and withering.

I like to watch her behavior on these Forum(s). It is a comprehensive study of the model that should be used as a template for such other Admin/creators/owners of similar Boards. It's template of selflessness, restraint and generosity.

Or option B: She's couldn't care less.

Giuseppe
02-18-2011, 09:39 PM
Or option B: She's couldn't care less.

If that were true the exactness of quality on these Boards wouldn't exist or maintain their static line of integrity, DMC. It's a synergy between her and her husband which provides these Board(s) their unique goodness. The question of "why do they do this?" used to loom in the view finder for me.

In a world ruled by ulterior motive driven by monetary end this sustained effort, an obvious labor of love by these two is something to cite over again and mark the spot where it has occurred.

They done good.

Koolaid_Man
02-22-2011, 07:40 PM

---

Cully...it's Kori's other opinions that I study...I find them riveting...:lmao

Now as for Zumanity....have I been? - Does it get cold in Alaska...is Sarah Palin a milf fantasy for me :lol you betcha...

I have fam all over Vegas so when I come to town we do it big...if you go I'll tell you where to really kick it...but man that show is a fucking trip...It's not for the religiously inclined at least those who are "practicing"...real talk to the religious right ( which I suspect your Katie is) it's like a Roman Orgy being filmed in Sodom and Gomorrah...:lol...you got homo's on stage and some of the baddest bitches you'll ever see in life...and if you sit on the first row they'll invite you on stage (if you get chosen) to possibly have a dick flashed in your face by some homo or to have a 5 -star looking bitch rub her pussy on your nose...you never know...so a playa like me will avoid the front row for fear of the homo...but it's a mixture of wild shit you'll see that's why it's called Zumanity...I gaurantee after that show you will be fucking for sure...Ironically, there were tons of senior citzens there..that shit is funny seeing the older crowd acting all horny and shit...I've seen it twice and the older crowd is usually in rare form...it's worth seeing if you can convince Katie girl...I'll be back there in April hanging out with fam...:toast

silverblk mystix
02-22-2011, 08:39 PM
Cully...it's Kori's other opinions that I study...I find them riveting...:lmao

Now as for Zumanity....have I been? - Does it get cold in Alaska...is Sarah Palin a milf fantasy for me :lol you betcha...

I have fam all over Vegas so when I come to town we do it big...if you go I'll tell you where to really kick it...but man that show is a fucking trip...It's not for the religiously inclined at least those who are "practicing"...real talk to the religious right ( which I suspect your Katie is) it's like a Roman Orgy being filmed in Sodom and Gomorrah...:lol...you got homo's on stage and some of the baddest bitches you'll ever see in life...and if you sit on the first row they'll invite you on stage (if you get chosen) to possibly have a dick flashed in your face by some homo or to have a 5 -star looking bitch rub her pussy on your nose...you never know...so a playa like me will avoid the front row for fear of the homo...but it's a mixture of wild shit you'll see that's why it's called Zumanity...I gaurantee after that show you will be fucking for sure...Ironically, there were tons of senior citzens there..that shit is funny seeing the older crowd acting all horny and shit...I've seen it twice and the older crowd is usually in rare form...it's worth seeing if you can convince Katie girl...I'll be back there in April hanging out with fam...:toast

Just come out of the fuckin' closet already...

fuck...everyone here can see now where this gay strip dance idea came to you...pun intended...

so after some homo smacked you in the face with his cock...you STILL recommend this show?

come out already....fag.

Koolaid_Man
02-22-2011, 08:48 PM
Just come out of the fuckin' closet already...

fuck...everyone here can see now where this gay strip dance idea came to you...pun intended...

so after some homo smacked you in the face with his cock...you STILL recommend this show?

come out already....fag.

who there...slow ya roll son....no need to trip.:lol..you go to Vegas to catch a show you subject to see anything...no big deal...I'm clearly no homo but I'm not a homophobe either...when you're able to afford to venture past your neighborhood block you'll find it's a strange and wacky world out there...:lol my son...

silverblk mystix
02-22-2011, 08:53 PM
You're talking to someone who's been around the world...yet I have never been dik-smacked in the face....

Live it up, there- fruitcake...

Koolaid_Man
02-22-2011, 08:57 PM
You're talking to someone who's been around the world...yet I have never been dik-smacked in the face....

Live it up, there- fruitcake...

:lol are you really trying to make that stick...:lmao just ignore what Kool actually said and just add your own desired reality to it...:lol not bad son you get an A for effort...

so you've been around the world aye?

Humor us with just a few places...lemme guess...7-11, Walmart, Costco, Del Taco, Taco Bell, Burger King...yeah you're quite the world traveler...:lol

BlackSwordsMan
02-22-2011, 08:59 PM
This is embarrassing for you homeboy.

Koolaid_Man
02-22-2011, 09:01 PM
This is embarrassing for you homeboy.

Is it? :lol

ohmwrecker
02-22-2011, 09:32 PM
Is it? :lol

I don't know if you realize the shortness of your leash, but bumping your own pointless garbage threads is not doing you any favors.

Koolaid_Man
03-20-2013, 10:56 PM

rayjayjohnson
03-21-2013, 01:09 AM
Faggot bump tbh