PDA

View Full Version : Oh Bill O'Reilly, will you ever learn...

fraga
02-10-2011, 08:34 PM
Hilarity ensues. (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/video/video_2324.html?1271360625)

PublicOption
02-10-2011, 09:52 PM
I remember seeing this when it happened. Foxnews is straight bullshit and if this doesn't convince people not to listen nothing will.

DarrinS
02-10-2011, 10:02 PM
Bill O. was wrong, but everyone else in that vid spoke the truth.

DarrinS
02-10-2011, 10:06 PM
Oh, in case you need a link

http://www.factcheck.org/2009/11/imprisoned-for-not-having-health-care/

Bartleby
02-10-2011, 10:23 PM
In case you didn't actually read the link you posted:

The health care bill that was signed into law by President Obama says criminal penalties will not apply to those who refuse to get coverage and refuse to pay the penalty tax. As we wrote in a March 2010 post on the IRS’ responsibilities, the law says on page 131: "In the case of any failure by a taxpayer to timely pay any penalty imposed by this section, such taxpayer shall not be subject to any criminal prosecution or penalty with respect to such failure."

sickdsm
02-10-2011, 10:25 PM
So if they don't pay, nothing happens?

Sounds like a middle/upper class tax.

:lol

DMX7
02-11-2011, 01:35 AM
What a goddamn fucking idiot.

DarrinS
02-11-2011, 07:20 AM
In case you didn't actually read the link you posted:

Should the full Senate approve that language, a House-Senate conference committee would have to wrestle with the question of whether or not a person who refuses to obtain coverage and refuses to pay the penalty can be charged with criminal tax evasion.

George Gervin's Afro
02-11-2011, 08:58 AM
The fun part is that his show is the number 1 rated program on cable... I guess Obama was right when he said that Fox News has a certain point of view..:lmao

Bartleby
02-11-2011, 09:24 AM
Should the full Senate approve that language, a House-Senate conference committee would have to wrestle with the question of whether or not a person who refuses to obtain coverage and refuses to pay the penalty can be charged with criminal tax evasion

Which means nobody really knew if jail time would be one of the consequences of not paying the penalty tax.

Besides, after the bill was passed (Nov. 7, 09) this would have been a moot point. Were all of those clips prior to that date?

fraga
02-11-2011, 09:43 AM
Come on now people...this is Fox "News" we're talking about here...facts don't matter...

sickdsm
02-11-2011, 12:31 PM
I'm not trying to be an ass, someone please explain what's going to change? If health insurance would be mandatory, what would happen to the bums that don't have it now, yet still get free care?

Sounds to me like saying if you don't pay your taxes, we're going to fine you. But if you don't pay that fine nothing's going to happen to you anyway.

Wild Cobra
02-11-2011, 12:36 PM
Carefully look at the video again. It is obviously edited. Maybe the time line is incorrect too. Could O'Reilly have said that before any of this was said?

Besides, most never said the government "would" like O'Reilly restated, but most a word indicating "could."

Would and could mean different things to me. Am I wrong?

balli
02-11-2011, 12:41 PM
Are you sure he is wrong?

carefully look at the video again. It is obviously edited. Maybe the timeline is incorrect too. Could O'Reilly have said that before any of this was said?

Jesus, you are such a delusional sack of crazy. How the fuck to you manage to brainwash yourself to such a flat-out insanely out of touch with obvious reality degree?

You are not of sane mind cobra.

edit: Someone in the other thread invoked the word Orwellian in regards to you. Exactly. You go out of your way to brainwash yourself. It's disgusting.

sickdsm
02-11-2011, 12:44 PM
Carefully look at the video again. It is obviously edited. Maybe the time line is incorrect too. Could O'Reilly have said that before any of this was said?

Besides, most never said the government "would" like O'Reilly restated, but most a word indicating "could."

Would and could mean different things to me. Am I wrong?

All i know is if it was aired before he said that, there should be some firings at FOX bc they obviously researched it.

I don't watch FOX, are those guys all hosts or are they guests????

Wild Cobra
02-11-2011, 12:44 PM
Jesus, you are such a delusional sack of crazy. How the fuck to you manage to brainwash yourself to such a flat-out insanely out of touch with obvious reality degree?

You are not of sane mind cobra.
Do "would" and "could" mean the same thing to you?

balli
02-11-2011, 12:45 PM
Do "would" and "could" mean the same thing to you?

You're a nutcase.

DarrinS
02-11-2011, 12:47 PM
Jesus, you are such a delusional sack of crazy.

irony alert

clambake
02-11-2011, 12:56 PM
irony alert

:lmao relegated to covering for cobra.

how sad :lmao

balli
02-11-2011, 01:01 PM
irony alert

I hate people like you. (Everybody does, hate you, specifically)

Cobra says the sky is yellow.

There's a difference.

Wild Cobra
02-11-2011, 01:03 PM
You're a nutcase.
Thank-You.

I think that's the nicest thing you ever said to me...

DarrinS
02-11-2011, 01:08 PM
I hate people like you. (Everybody does, hate you, specifically)

You seem like such a nice person.

balli
02-11-2011, 01:23 PM
You seem like such a nice person.

ok, thanks.

TeyshaBlue
02-11-2011, 02:19 PM
I'll drink a beer with Balli and I don't think we agree on anything. Probably argue about the beer!:ihit:lol:lol

z0sa
02-11-2011, 02:22 PM
irony alert

I'll drink a beer with Balli and I don't think we agree on anything. Probably argue about the beer!:ihit:lol:lol

You do realize Ballijuana probably wants you killed right? He's gone on extremely emotional tantrums about how a large portion of the population should be killed. He even started a thread about finding people on-line/forums (presumably on this forum) and having them offed.

He's not the "beer and peanuts and football" type. In fact, if there's an actual, bona fide dangerous nutcase on this forum, it's him.

balli
02-11-2011, 03:08 PM

You do realize Ballijuana probably wants you killed right? He's gone on extremely emotional tantrums about how a large portion of the population should be killed.
Actually extremely calm matter of fact platitudes about how large portions of the Palinite type cult should be cleansed; which should be all the more terrifying no?

In any event, Teysha and I and have talked about it. We're cool, he and I. In fact, most people on this forum and I, are the same. People have noticed the efforts I've gone to for some time to tone down my post-election rhetoric. That doesn't mean I don't still feel the same about you though...

er check that, would if I couldn't count on you running away from Spurstalk for a few months the next time there's a 20 page club thread devoted to nearly every poster on the board checking in to say how much they plainly dislike you, just for being you.

z0sa
02-11-2011, 03:20 PM
Is it possible to track down an internet poster based on IP address? If someone was good enough, could they theoretically pull a participating IP address off of a public website and then get inside the service provider's network in order to secure subscriber information about that IP? Is that even possible? If so, do you think it's possible to find someone who would do it for pay? Where would you look?

BTW, fitting that a delusional nutcase thinks everyone on the forum likes him. Fitting that one with delusions forgets he's been trolled countless times in every section of this forum by a large number of people. Fitting that he'd conveniently be "toning himself down" since more and more people were noticing just how angry, dangerously angry, perhaps, he was getting. Maybe some people in your actual daily life were noticing some odd things about you? Behaviors outside of the norm? The FBI probably has a GPS tracker under your hood right now.

balli
02-11-2011, 03:42 PM
BTW, fitting that a delusional nutcase thinks everyone on the forum likes him. Fitting that one with delusions forgets he's been trolled countless times in every section of this forum by a large number of people.

er check that, would if I couldn't count on you running away from Spurstalk for a few months the next time there's a 20 page club thread devoted to nearly every poster on the board checking in to say how much they plainly dislike you, just for being you.

And uh, Teysha just went out the way to say he's cool. johnsmith said the exact same thing a couple weeks back and plenty have done the same. And uh, as far as the trolling thing goes, maybe I'll share with you a pm I received from a respected poster that'll remain anonymous.

I know this sort of thing probably isn't important to you, but I just want to tell you that I enjoy your posting and I think you come off as intelligent and well-rounded. Those Mavs Krew jerks are like a pack of hyenas--one of them stirs some action and minutes later they're all sniffing around getting in their punches; but even against their numbers you keep your cool and always end up looking the smarter. The funniest part is that they are so stupid, they actually think they are winning the arguments.

I guess you're that stupid too. Oh... and again:

Have a good weekend, z0sa. I'm sure it'll be full and fun. :tu

z0sa
02-11-2011, 04:11 PM
It's unfortunate I deleted that visitor message you posted or I'd have something thoughtful to share about your obvious mental fallacies. You know, the one you posted about my mother dying in a terrible car accident?

You are crazy, son. The mavkrew wasn't trying to win an argument, they were trying to make you look like more of a foolish angry Mormom white kid who actually wants to decimate a large portion of America for thinking different.

You're something like a Nazi, tbh. Or Stalin-esque, to quote Boutons.

I also quoted this so we could see it's all the ammo you are carrying besides "I want your mother to die in a gory, bloody accident." It's meaningless and doesn't affect anyone, in fact, isn't even true for what it's worth. I didn't leave anywhere. In fact, in the thread I believe you are referencing, Kori Ellis explains that many people complained about the thread. Several "friends" come to my side and let everyone know they're a bunch of assholes attempting to troll (I already knew that ... I quite enjoy dealing with 10+ people trying to troll me while I have nothing to do at work).

You wanting to kill millions of people, actually wishing they were dead, that's a fact. You wanting to hunt down people on this forum and elsewhere for whatever other nefarious purposes, that's also a fact. But hey, someone wants to have a beer with you.

GoodOdor
02-11-2011, 06:01 PM
It's unfortunate I deleted that visitor message you posted or I'd have something thoughtful to share about your obvious mental fallacies. You know, the one you posted about my mother dying in a terrible car accident?

You are crazy, son. The mavkrew wasn't trying to win an argument, they were trying to make you look like more of a foolish angry Mormom white kid who actually wants to decimate a large portion of America for thinking different.

You're something like a Nazi, tbh. Or Stalin-esque, to quote Boutons.

I also quoted this so we could see it's all the ammo you are carrying besides "I want your mother to die in a gory, bloody accident." It's meaningless and doesn't affect anyone, in fact, isn't even true for what it's worth. I didn't leave anywhere. In fact, in the thread I believe you are referencing, Kori Ellis explains that many people complained about the thread. Several "friends" come to my side and let everyone know they're a bunch of assholes attempting to troll (I already knew that ... I quite enjoy dealing with 10+ people trying to troll me while I have nothing to do at work).

You wanting to kill millions of people, actually wishing they were dead, that's a fact. You wanting to hunt down people on this forum and elsewhere for whatever other nefarious purposes, that's also a fact. But hey, someone wants to have a beer with you.

lol creationist, jew-hating zosa:lol