PDA

View Full Version : so sons CP3 is doing bowling tournaments for charity while Deron Williams is thuggin

BRHornet45
02-11-2011, 02:39 AM
lolz at this half white boy running Sloan out of town. dude ain't shit without Boozer and you all will see that during the playoffs .... that is of course if they even make the playoffs. piece of shit, halfbreed, sack of bitch ass trash.

jestersmash
02-11-2011, 02:46 AM
A physics professor and his assistant are working on liberating negatively-charged hydroxyl ions, when all of a sudden, the assistant says, "Wait, professor, what if the salicylic acids do not accept the hydroxyl ions?" And the professor responds, "That's no hydroxyl ion; that's my wife!"

BRHornet45
02-11-2011, 02:47 AM
A physics professor and his assistant are working on liberating negatively-charged hydroxyl ions, when all of a sudden, the assistant says, "Wait, professor, what if the salicylic acids do not accept the hydroxyl ions?" And the professor responds, "That's no hydroxyl ion; that's my wife!"

pussy poppin son

DJ Mbenga
02-11-2011, 03:30 AM
son, what happens to paul once leader west leaves?

BRHornet45
02-11-2011, 03:38 AM
chromed out 11 hundred

DMX7
02-11-2011, 04:37 AM
If I checked BRHornet's linkedin page, it would probably say something along the lines of "Crypto-Public Relations - New Orleans Hornets 2011".

silverblk mystix
02-11-2011, 04:45 AM
lolz at this half white boy running Sloan out of town. dude ain't shit without Boozer and you all will see that during the playoffs .... that is of course if they even make the playoffs. piece of shit, halfbreed, sack of bitch ass trash.

gotta co-sign this mf