PDA

View Full Version : Kobe set to lead player Exodus to Europe

Koolaid_Man
02-11-2011, 08:58 AM
I find this amazing...that not only will players follow Kobe's lead but his own teammate who leaked the story want to remain anonymous...Kobe got them niggas trained and apparently he's got the league by the balls. If Kobe leaves face it the league is fucked. Nope Lebron and Wade can't fill those shoes at this time...let's be real Kobe leaving for Europe would really be a disaster for the league... I expect Stern to address this with Kobe by seeing to it that the 3 peat goes through as planned...:lol

Teammate: Kobe May Leave For Italy If He Doesn't Like New CBA

Feb 11, 2011 07:07 AM EST

http://www.realgm.com/images/nba/4.2/wiretap/photos/2006/Bryant_Kobe_lal_091216a.jpg
According to one of his teammates, Kobe Bryant recently threatened, "I'll play in Europe" when they were discussing the potential of an NBA lockout this summer and the ramifications of a new collective bargaining agreement.

"Kobe understands what the players before him did and he feels a responsibility to do the same to the younger guys," said the teammate, who did not want to be identified.

The idea of Kobe finishing his career overseas has some players intrigued.
"If he goes to play in Italy I will go with him," joked Danilo Gallinari, New York's Italian-born forward.

Bryant spent part of his childhood in Italy, where his father, Joe Bryant, played professional basketball.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/210850/Teammate_Kobe_May_Leave_For_Italy_If_He_Doesnt_Lik e_New_CBA#ixzz1Deqq6m1H

Drachen
02-11-2011, 09:04 AM
So Kobe is going to follow Josh Childress' lead? Par for the course for the league's best #2 in history.

greyforest
02-11-2011, 09:06 AM
Good. The NBA has a stranglehold on professional basketball. They have all the best players and all the worst referees. I hope their shitty WWE league dissolves.

Cry Havoc
02-11-2011, 09:28 AM
I find this amazing...that not only will players follow Kobe's lead but his own teammate who leaked the story want to remain anonymous...Kobe got them niggas trained and apparently he's got the league by the balls. If Kobe leaves face it the league is fucked. Nope Lebron and Wade can't fill those shoes at this time...let's be real Kobe leaving for Europe would really be a disaster for the league... I expect Stern to address this with Kobe by seeing to it that the 3 peat goes through as planned...:lol

Teammate: Kobe May Leave For Italy If He Doesn't Like New CBA

Feb 11, 2011 07:07 AM EST

http://www.realgm.com/images/nba/4.2/wiretap/photos/2006/Bryant_Kobe_lal_091216a.jpg
According to one of his teammates, Kobe Bryant recently threatened, "I'll play in Europe" when they were discussing the potential of an NBA lockout this summer and the ramifications of a new collective bargaining agreement.

"Kobe understands what the players before him did and he feels a responsibility to do the same to the younger guys," said the teammate, who did not want to be identified.

The idea of Kobe finishing his career overseas has some players intrigued.
"If he goes to play in Italy I will go with him," joked Danilo Gallinari, New York's Italian-born forward.

Bryant spent part of his childhood in Italy, where his father, Joe Bryant, played professional basketball.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/210850/Teammate_Kobe_May_Leave_For_Italy_If_He_Doesnt_Lik e_New_CBA#ixzz1Deqq6m1H

:lmao

Laker fan still delusional.

Hey Kool, are you upset that your team won last night? I don't think I'd have to ask that question of any other fan on this board, but you're an exception.

ChrisRichards
02-11-2011, 09:32 AM
Good riddance

dbestpro
02-11-2011, 09:34 AM
There's a couple of problems with all of the mass exodus of NBA players to Europe. Those players under contract may be in violation of their contract and more importantly the European leagues will pay far less than the NBA when they feel they have their choice of players. Also, if the Eurpoean teams started signing players under contract in the NBA you can bet that the NBA would no longer recognize the validity of the European cotract when things get settled and would go after their best players ad lib.

Koolaid_Man
02-11-2011, 09:39 AM
They have all the best players and all the worst referees.

this is where we agree...worse refs ever...they don't give Kobe the calls he deserve...MJ was never treated this poorly by the refs...and it's blatant to...they let niggas foul Kobe with impunity and never fucking call shit...Kobe should be at the line at least 15-20 times a night...another reason I say MJ had it easier than Kobe...when we debate this we never talk about how the refs where in bed with MJ and hate Kobe because he threatens MJ's legacy...they loved MJ so much til they were finding and bringing him white chics to bang when he went on the road...and they knew he was married...those fuckers went out of their way to do shit for MJ...they'd never bring white chics for Kobe to bang...fucking hypocrisy man...don't beleive me here is the evidence...

http://www.maxim.com/amg/sports/sports-blog/85475/top-11-athlete-mistresses.html

Koolaid_Man
02-11-2011, 09:41 AM
:lmao

Laker fan still delusional.

Hey Kool, are you upset that your team won last night? I don't think I'd have to ask that question of any other fan on this board, but you're an exception.

yes I am but I'll get over it...:lol

Warlord23
02-11-2011, 09:43 AM
Wow the league may lose the greatest sidekick to ever lace 'em up :cry

Spur_Fanatic
02-11-2011, 09:45 AM
that not only will players follow Kobe's lead but his own teammate who leaked the story want to remain anonymous

Seriously? You find this amazing? There are two (2) possibilities here:

1) Kobe staged this "breaking" news to make headlines.
Thus, Kobe is a douche.

2) His teammates like to talk behind his back.
Thus, Kobe is a douche.

And, according to the usual Koolaid idiocy... this is amazing.

Had this happened a few years ago, yes, this would have been horrible for the NBA.
But right now? I think the league would be more affected if Blake Griffin left for Italy.
Kobe is still big. But not as big as he once was.

Koolaid_Man
02-11-2011, 10:15 AM
Seriously? Kobe is still big. But not as big as he once was.

really...:lol so did you suck and swallow? :lol

Spur_Fanatic
02-11-2011, 10:20 AM
Nope, I'm no tied-up-to-bed white chik, so I dunno. :P

cheguevara
02-11-2011, 10:22 AM
How are rape cases handled in Europe?

Barney Stinson
02-11-2011, 11:24 AM
Kobe...
Gallinari...

yup, that's what I call an exodus.
Ah and don't be mad, Kobe can hang out with AI - he knows how to end a career outside of the NBA.

lefty
02-11-2011, 11:45 AM
The Michael Jordan of Europe

DMC
02-11-2011, 11:57 AM
Thread starter starts threads

nkdlunch
02-11-2011, 02:36 PM
typical Kobe sociopath move. Always watching out for His and only His

history2b
02-11-2011, 02:59 PM
typical Kobe sociopath move. Always watching out for His and only His

Is your avatar really you?

nkdlunch
02-11-2011, 04:01 PM
Is your avatar really you?

sorry not interested.

But I heard koolaids is looking for dates. Just wear a condom.

Rummpd
02-11-2011, 04:04 PM
Kobe leaves good riddance most over-ranked superstar ever as he absolutely has proven he cannot win with either the best big in the game at the time or a ton of other great bigs holding him up.

jjktkk
02-11-2011, 04:08 PM
Kobes no dummy. Just doing what a lot of aging/declining stars do when they start to realize their getting old, go overseas to extend their career.

Koolaid_Man
02-11-2011, 04:57 PM
Kobe leaves good riddance most over-ranked superstar ever as he absolutely has proven he cannot win with either the best big in the game at the time or a ton of other great bigs holding him up.

one thing he's proven is that he can repeat without Duncan....but Duncan hasn't proven that he can repeat without Kobe....:lmao....now this will require some critical thinking....:lol

eisfeld
02-11-2011, 05:20 PM
one thing he's proven is that he can repeat without Duncan....but Duncan hasn't proven that he can repeat without Kobe....:lmao....now this will require some critical thinking....:lol

Genius :tu
You can also say Boston can only win without Nate Robinson.
or Bryant hasn't proven that he can repeat without Gasol.

thinking isn't your strenght Missy ;)

Koolaid_Man
02-11-2011, 05:22 PM
Genius :tu
You can also say Boston can only win without Nate Robinson.
or Bryant hasn't proven that he can repeat without Gasol.

thinking isn't your strenght Missy ;)

ohh really....:lol Kobe already repeated without Gasol...:lol in fact he 3 peated without Gasol...ohhh wait lemme guess what cha gonna say next....pretty soon you cats gonna be without excuses...

Come again son...

eisfeld
02-11-2011, 05:28 PM
ohh really....:lol Kobe already repeated without Gasol...:lol in fact he 3 peated without Gasol...ohhh wait lemme guess what cha gonna say next....pretty soon you cats gonna be without excuses...

Come again son...

Sweetie pie, it doesn't matter. Your cute little game can be played either way - so be a good girl and hush back to your shoe closet.