PDA

View Full Version : so i actually met koriwhat last night

Pages : [1] 2

Phillip
02-11-2011, 10:08 AM
holy shit talk about a rednecked buffoon

hes just one of those guys, the second he opens his mouth, you want to beat the living shit out of him for spreading a plague of stupid upon mankind

:bang

FalleNxWiZarDx
02-11-2011, 10:20 AM
who?

fraga
02-11-2011, 11:24 AM
Naaaaaaah...fuckin liar...swear to god...say swear to god...

DisAsTerBot
02-11-2011, 11:27 AM
pinky swear bro? im gettin giddy! better give me all the juicy details!

lefty
02-11-2011, 11:29 AM
http://craigslol.com/wp-content/uploads/tits-or-gtfo.jpg

Wild Cobra
02-11-2011, 11:50 AM
I'll still post my intended reply before opening this thread:

so i actually met koriwhat last night
Man...

I feel sorry for you...

Fabbs
02-11-2011, 11:57 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/14/Ralph_Wiggum.png
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/14/Ralph_Wiggum.png
I met Me last night.

koriwhat
02-11-2011, 11:58 AM
If i met that dude, especially him, i'd jab and cross! I totally despise this phillip guy. Come and really meet me, i'd love to get a beer after i smash your face in.

Phillip
02-11-2011, 12:05 PM
I got your back in a 2 on 2 vs picklebreath bros

:cry

what have i ever done to you tyson

Phillip
02-11-2011, 12:06 PM
If i met that dude, especially him, i'd jab and cross! I totally despise this phillip guy. Come and really meet me, i'd love to get a beer after i smash your face in.

two hits. me hitting you and you hitting the floor

Phillip
02-11-2011, 12:07 PM
fabbs, dont you have a fat, yeast infected girlfriend to tend to?

Phillip
02-11-2011, 12:08 PM
i think im clever, but im really not. i love dick in my ass

Dr. Gonzo
02-11-2011, 12:19 PM
fabbs, dont you have a fat, yeast infected girlfriend to tend to?

I laughed at that.

Phillip
02-11-2011, 12:24 PM
nothing. I was assuming I'd take mono and koriwhat would tangle with u scro.

wouldnt be much of a tangle. i would strangle the little nigga with his calf tats, then go get some bitches and blunts afterward

Kyle Orton
02-11-2011, 12:29 PM
I wouldn't fuck with koriwhat after the woman's self defense boxing classes he's taken

Fabbs
02-11-2011, 12:32 PM
Can i get an STD from my computer by posting to myself?
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/archive/1/14/20091009163519!Ralph_Wiggum.png

man on wire
02-11-2011, 12:35 PM
I think Philip has manlove for those calf tats.

Viva Las Espuelas
02-11-2011, 01:22 PM
Do you normally meet men online and post about your experience on messagewebz boreds?

Phillip
02-11-2011, 01:24 PM
Do you normally meet men online and post about your experience on messagewebz boreds?

yes

koriwhat
02-11-2011, 01:25 PM
two hits. me hitting you and you hitting the floor

bring your ass! southside, i got a ring. let's do it.

the golden gloves before the golden gloves.

koriwhat
02-11-2011, 01:27 PM
I wouldn't fuck with koriwhat after the woman's self defense boxing classes he's taken

i def know a woman who could whoop your ass... no doubt about it! she'd beat the fuck out of you and we'd all have a good laugh. come to town pussy!

JIM LAMPLEY
02-11-2011, 01:37 PM
Meh...lightweights.

Phillip
02-11-2011, 01:55 PM
bring your ass! southside, i got a ring. let's do it.

the golden gloves before the golden gloves.

sure. drive down to the dfdub, we can meet at a local Academys and put on a boxing match for all the paying customers

Bobby Junk
02-11-2011, 02:49 PM
Phillip..pm me.

4>0rings
02-11-2011, 03:25 PM
I would support an act of terrorism if both of you were in the same building when it blows up.

Pick of Destiny
02-11-2011, 03:26 PM
Another e-harmony success story.

koriwhat
02-11-2011, 03:47 PM
sure. drive down to the dfdub, we can meet at a local Academys and put on a boxing match for all the paying customers

i'm driving only to the southside of town where that ring is... stop being a batty boi and man up already.

Greg Oden
02-11-2011, 03:54 PM
Fabbs goin ham ITT.

I. Hustle
02-11-2011, 04:01 PM
Next thing you know we'll have a who would win in a fight between phillip and koriwhat thread

koriwhat
02-11-2011, 04:08 PM
Next thing you know we'll have a who would win in a fight between phillip and koriwhat thread

:tu

btw, i'm dead serious! come and hit me in my face... any of you! i've been dying to get back in the ring even though i'll be totally winded after 20 seconds, i'm still down to throw a couple punches.

ps: IHustle, where you been hiding at man? i haven't seen you on ST in forever.

Phillip
02-11-2011, 04:11 PM
i'm driving only to the southside of town where that ring is... stop being a batty boi and man up already.

lol bitchface

koriwhat
02-11-2011, 04:14 PM
lol bitchface

don't act like this is on me little pussy, you're the one backing out of this... i know a gym we can throw punches at, got a ring in there too, and we'll have corner guys and a ref. stop pussing out, i def don't expect you to man up. i don't know how much more serious i have to be about this.

Phillip
02-11-2011, 04:16 PM
don't act like this is on me little pussy, you're the one backing out of this... i know a gym we can throw punches at, got a ring in there too, and we'll have corner guys and a ref. stop pussing out, i def don't expect you to man up. i don't know how much more serious i have to be about this.

come down here

i have laser eyes and can melt you into a puddle of skin, eyeballs, and calftats

MaNuMaNiAc
02-11-2011, 04:16 PM
:tu

btw, i'm dead serious! come and hit me in my face... any of you! i've been dying to get back in the ring even though i'll be totally winded after 20 seconds, i'm still down to throw a couple punches.

ps: IHustle, where you been hiding at man? i haven't seen you on ST in forever.

seriously, just stop. I don't know what's more pathetic, you threatening to fight people on a fucking message board or the fact you don't realize how fucking lame you look doing it...

Phillip
02-11-2011, 04:17 PM
koriwhat should eat beets and drink moomoo milk

koriwhat
come down here

i have laser eyes and can melt you into a puddle of skin, eyeballs, and calftats

pussy! expected of you... no fuckin' doubt!

you talk a ton here but when you're presented with the opportunity to back your shit up, you try to twist things around. just like all pussies, you have no balls!

I. Hustle
come down here

Holy shit! For realz?!

Saved By Zero
02-11-2011, 04:18 PM
seriously, just stop. I don't know what's more pathetic, you threatening to fight people on a fucking message board or the fact you don't realize how fucking lame you look doing it...

And your responding isn't lame?

koriwhat

i don't give a shit what you gotta say man... this has nothing to do with you. stick to suckin' the rest of the forum off and stay the fuck away.

MaNuMaNiAc

honestly, I'm half hoping this level of stupidity is just a ruse

MaNuMaNiAc
02-11-2011, 04:19 PM
i don't give a shit what you gotta say man... this has nothing to do with you. stick to suckin' the rest of the forum off and stay the fuck away.

or what? you going to invite me to the ring as well? :lol

Phillip
02-11-2011, 04:20 PM
pussy! expected of you... no fuckin' doubt!

you talk a ton here but when you're presented with the opportunity to back your shit up, you try to twist things around. just like all pussies, you have no balls!

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Holy shit! For realz?!

yes

koriwhat
02-11-2011, 04:20 PM
honestly, I'm half hoping this level of stupidity is just a ruse

what's stupid? this is his opportunity to come kick the "most pathetic poster's" ass and back his talk up. pathetic is talking about shit, i am offering him the opportunity to punch me in my face.

Phillip
02-11-2011, 04:21 PM

i officially have added manumaniac to this conversation, therefore his input now matters. you have lost.

koriwhat
02-11-2011, 04:22 PM
or what? you going to invite me to the ring as well? :lol

this has nothing to do with you but you can come and watch if you'd like too, although my bet is phillip is a little faggot and he won't take me up on the opportunity.

Phillip
02-11-2011, 04:23 PM
what's stupid? this is his opportunity to come kick the "most pathetic poster's" ass and back his talk up. pathetic is talking about shit, i am offering him the opportunity to punch me in my face.

after seeing that pic of you and brent barry, im not sure there would be any point in me punching your face, as disfigured and awful as it looked. seemed like you had a fucking inch thick layer of callused skin.

koriwhat
02-11-2011, 04:24 PM
i officially have added manumaniac to this conversation, therefore his input now matters. you have lost.

you're pathetic man... all yall fuckin' trolls are so it's nothing new. and i am serious man, you want to hit me, southside is where it's at! let me know for real and i'll get you some info where the gym is and you can speak directly to my instructor and i'll bet you $100 he'd totally be down for this.

Phillip
this has nothing to do with you but you can come and watch if you'd like too, although my bet is phillip is a little faggot and he won't take me up on the opportunity.

i already told you

drive down here. you are the one trying to challenge me to a fight.

it just wont be much of a fight after i melt you with my laser eyes.

4>0rings
I will fight you both at the same time. For the South Side Title Bout.

koriwhat
02-11-2011, 04:26 PM
i already told you

drive down here. you are the one trying to challenge me to a fight.

it just wont be much of a fight after i melt you with my laser eyes.

just like a bitch, i knew it.

i know the drive is costly to head from dallas to sa just to get your ass whooped and posted here on ST. it'll be fun though, trust me!

yall take me for a chump which amuses me to no end, i take yall for the pussies yall are.

Phillip
02-11-2011, 04:27 PM
you're pathetic man... all yall fuckin' trolls are so it's nothing new. and i am serious man, you want to hit me, southside is where it's at! let me know for real and i'll get you some info where the gym is and you can speak directly to my instructor and i'll bet you $100 he'd totally down for this.

only because im halfway decent, im going to save you the time on this one, because part of me wants to go ahead and "accept" the challenge, so that you have to explain to your instructor how you want to schedule a fight with some guy who you sometimes converse with on a spurs forum, just so he can give you a befuddled stare and slap some sense into you for being such a fucking dumbass.

i wonder what its going to take for you to realize what a fucking dumbass you sound like

koriwhat
02-11-2011, 04:27 PM
i'm not much of a fighter nor do i look to fight, but in this case i'll make an exception. plus, i've grown bored lately and haven't had a good punch to the face, so i'll take what i can. i'm totally free on spring break if you decide to roll through here.

your chances are good at knocking me out, so why keep back peddling?

Phillip
02-11-2011, 04:29 PM
just like a bitch, i knew it.

i know the drive is costly to head from dallas to sa just to get your ass whooped and posted here on ST. it'll be fun though, trust me!

yall take me for a chump which amuses me to no end, i take yall for the pussies yall are.

only a bitch wouldnt have laser eyes

are you a bitch?

Phillip
02-11-2011, 04:30 PM
double standard, unless you also think your bro is a fucking dumbass as well. he's supposed to meet me in sunny south dallas this sunday, i don't expect him to show though

:lmao

im not a part of that one. didnt know anything about it. have fun duking it out lol.

koriwhat
only because im halfway decent, im going to save you the time on this one, because part of me wants to go ahead and "accept" the challenge, so that you have to explain to your instructor how you want to schedule a fight with some guy who you sometimes converse with on a spurs forum, just so he can give you a befuddled stare and slap some sense into you for being such a fucking dumbass.

i wonder what its going to take for you to realize what a fucking dumbass you sound like

you obviously don't understand me or my instructor... we like to hurt people and get hurt, in the ring of course.

he'd laugh his ass off about this whole thing but i'll tell you what, he'd totally be down for this. we like to have a laugh occasionally.

Phillip
i'm not much of a fighter nor do i look to fight, but in this case i'll make an exception. plus, i've grown bored lately and haven't had a good punch to the face, so i'll take what i can. i'm totally free on spring break if you decide to roll through here.

your chances are good at knocking me out, so why keep back peddling?

because since i have laser eyes there is no point in punching. i would just melt you, but i dont want police after me for murder. :depressed

koriwhat
02-11-2011, 04:31 PM
only a bitch wouldnt have laser eyes

are you a bitch?

fuck your laser eyes, i have 2 10oz gloves and a ring. get your ass down here!

don't worry man, we have head gear, belts, the whole shebang!

Phillip
02-11-2011, 04:32 PM
you obviously don't understand me or my instructor... we like to hurt people and get hurt, in the ring of course.

he'd laugh his ass off about this whole thing but i'll tell you what, he'd totally be down for this. we like to have a laugh occasionally.

getting hurt in the ring is different from being melted with laser eyes

Phillip
02-11-2011, 04:32 PM
fuck your laser eyes, i have 2 10oz gloves and a ring. get your ass down here!

don't worry man, we have head gear, belts, the whole shebang!

no need

i have laser eyes

koriwhat
02-11-2011, 04:33 PM
getting hurt in the ring is different from being melted with laser eyes

like i said before, here's your opportunity but i fully expect you to keep acting all patton oswald on me and eatin' your fuckin' dick out of a bowl in your mother's basement. your comedy is as lame as your shtick here. bring your ass or shut the fuck up already!

Kyle Orton
02-11-2011, 04:35 PM
gr8 thread bro

Phillip
02-11-2011, 04:35 PM
like i said before, here's your opportunity but i fully expect you to keep acting all patton oswald on me and eatin' your fuckin' dick out of a bowl in your mother's basement. your comedy is as lame as your shtick here. bring your ass or shut the fuck up already!

there is no comedy involved here

ask DPG. one time we met up and i melted him, then poured magical honey on him to bring him back to life. unfortunately im all out so i cant save you if i melted you. sorry.

koriwhat
02-11-2011, 04:36 PM
gr8 thread bro

you too bitch! you are far from intimidating... and afterwards we can all read about how your emo ass cries on aim.

Kyle Orton
02-11-2011, 04:37 PM
you too bitch! you are far from intimidating... and afterwards we can all read about how your emo ass cries on aim.

son I give you credit. You've seen that I'm about double your size yet you are that hard headed enough to think I wouldn't crack your ass in half if we were to scrap.

Phillip
02-11-2011, 04:38 PM

kyle orton is a solid QB in the NFL

he doesnt use aim im sure

hes a BAMF

koriwhat
02-11-2011, 04:38 PM

ask DPG. one time we met up and i melted him, then poured magical honey on him to bring him back to life. unfortunately im all out so i cant save you if i melted you. sorry.

i really don't care what stupid shit you gotta say to me... it's easy to understand, you wanna keep talking shit to me, whether here or elsewhere, then you can bring your ass to SA and i will give you the address to the gym and we can have a fun time in the ring trading punches.

you have a hard time comprehending that just because i'm a buck 45 doesn't mean i don't enjoy a good punch to the face or vise versa. comprehend this shit little bitch because i'm dead serious about this opportunity i am presenting to you.

lame or not, come get you some!

Phillip
02-11-2011, 04:39 PM
yeah mono started randomly talking shit to me ever since he found out that i rolled by last time you guys hooped but elected not to get out and play due to the lack of competition. he took it really personally

interesting

well we should hoop some day soon. i like playing with better competition. the best way to improve. :toast

koriwhat
02-11-2011, 04:40 PM
son I give you credit. You've seen that I'm about double your size yet you are that hard headed enough to think I wouldn't crack your ass in half if we were to scrap.

i don't care how big you are, i've seen bigger get knock the fuck out by smaller. just cause you're big doesn't mean you can fight. just cause you talk, doesn't mean you can fight. just cause you chat on aim doesn't mean you can fight.

and if you did come down here and whooped my ass, i'd shake your hand afterwards and buy you a beer and we'd have a good ol' time laughing about all of this.

koriwhat
02-11-2011, 04:41 PM
when an opportunity presents itself, you shouldn't pass it up.

Phillip
i really don't care what stupid shit you gotta say to me... it's easy to understand, you wanna keep talking shit to me, whether here or elsewhere, then you can bring your ass to SA and i will give you the address to the gym and we can have a fun time in the ring trading punches.

you have a hard time comprehending that just because i'm a buck 45 doesn't mean i don't enjoy a good punch to the face or vise versa. comprehend this shit little bitch because i'm dead serious about this opportunity i am presenting to you.

lame or not, come get you some!

lol 145 pounds

your calf tats are probably 20 of those

each

:rollin

Kyle Orton
Sounds fun. Can you get your former kike boss to buy me a roundtrip plane ticket to SA? I don't feel like paying for gas.

Phillip
02-11-2011, 04:42 PM
i don't care how big you are, i've seen bigger get knock the fuck out by smaller. just cause you're big doesn't mean you can fight. just cause you talk, doesn't mean you can fight. just cause you chat on aim doesn't mean you can fight.

and if you did come down here and whooped my ass, i'd shake your hand afterwards and buy you a beer and we'd have a good ol' time laughing about all of this.

lol i think all of us are having a good ol time laughing about all of this as we type. except you that is.

koriwhat
lol 145 pounds

your calf tats are probably 20 of those

each

keep laughing but with every passing second, i know who the bigger man is regardless of weight.

koriwhat
lol i think all of us are having a good ol time laughing about all of this as we type. except you that is.

that's because i'm serious and obviously you're not.

Phillip
keep laughing but with every passing second, i know who the bigger man is regardless of weight.

me

because i have laser eyes

koriwhat
02-11-2011, 04:43 PM
Sounds fun. Can you get your former kike boss to buy me a roundtrip plane ticket to SA? I don't feel like paying for gas.

go figure you don't want to spend a penny. :lmao

koriwhat
02-11-2011, 04:44 PM
i'm done going back and forth with yall... shit gets old real quick. phillip, or whoever else, hit me up and we'll figure this all out.

HighLowLobForBig-50
02-11-2011, 04:45 PM

:lmao eatin' your dick out of a bowl son :lmao

Phillip
02-11-2011, 04:50 PM
i'm done going back and forth with yall... shit gets old real quick. phillip, or whoever else, hit me up and we'll figure this all out.

since you challenged me, i think it should be you who comes down here. otherwise, you are the pussy.

ohmwrecker
02-11-2011, 05:10 PM
This sounds like the worst fight ever tbh.

BlackSwordsMan
02-11-2011, 05:13 PM
Man it'd be hilarious if phillip actually showed up and beat perry's ass.

JIM LAMPLEY
02-11-2011, 05:17 PM
Nothing worse than a lightweight bitch fight.

Blake
02-11-2011, 05:19 PM
http://craigslol.com/wp-content/uploads/tits-or-gtfo.jpg

Darth wants to see his daughter's rack?

Blake
02-11-2011, 05:25 PM
you're pathetic man... you can speak directly to my instructor and i'll bet you $100 he'd totally be down for this.

http://64.19.142.11/4.bp.blogspot.com/_LAUE3BEQLjw/TJUQgImMHlI/AAAAAAAAASQ/S_y3VToVaI8/s1600/cobra_kai.jpg

monosylab1k
02-11-2011, 05:44 PM
can't hoop right now, my eyesight got terrible all of the sudden. i have to go see the optometrist and get contacts before i can hoop again. maybe this summer

Lolololololol who didnt see det one coming? I can't wait for you to not send me a PM then lie about it.

monosylab1k
02-11-2011, 06:25 PM
don't need 20/20 to beat your fucking ass this sunday

I can't wait to have 0 new messages Sunday morning. Then when I bring it up, I can't wait for you to respond with "I sent you a message you liar! I was at the place and you never showed!"

:lmao you're such a fugazy little bitch.

monosylab1k
02-11-2011, 06:42 PM
you keep making it worse on yourself. i'm going to stomp your fucking testicles into the dirt motherfucker

will you be able to see them? apparently you're blind but still capable of driving. well, at least sitting in your car, i guess you don't need too see very well to do that.

monosylab1k
02-11-2011, 06:50 PM
unlike you who doesnt plan to show up, i actually plan to both show up this sunday and also show up to hoop with stretch this summer, provided you dont come with him because then id have to beat your ass again on sight

you're not gonna do shit cuz you're a pussy ass bitch. sunday morning i will get zero PM's from your pussy ass.

if you really want to scrap then post the place and time right here, right now, faggot.

Dr. Gonzo
02-11-2011, 06:54 PM
come down here

lmao

Dr. Gonzo
02-11-2011, 07:08 PM
since you challenged me, i think it should be you who comes down here. otherwise, you are the pussy.

That is a valid point.

monosylab1k
02-11-2011, 07:10 PM
you're not gonna do shit cuz you're a pussy ass bitch. sunday morning i will get zero PM's from your pussy ass.

if you really want to scrap then post the place and time right here, right now, faggot.

yeah, didn't think he would. pussy ass bitch.

ChumpDumper
02-11-2011, 07:12 PM
So, without reading the thread I'm going to guess no one actually met anyone.

Axe Murderer
02-11-2011, 07:23 PM
So, without reading the thread I'm going to guess no one actually met anyone.

fuck u bitch let's throw down

Dr. Gonzo
02-11-2011, 07:24 PM
So why doesn't calf tats drive up to beat Phillip's ass? I'm sure he can put the cute little boxing gloves in a bag on a stick and ride the boxcars up there.

Axe Murderer
02-11-2011, 07:26 PM
So why doesn't calf tats drive up to beat Phillip's ass? I'm sure he can put the cute little boxing gloves in a bag on a stick and ride the boxcars up there.

because anybody can just drop all obligations (such as work, school, etc.) to drive many hours or in some cases fly to San Antonio to fight some dumbass on the internet

monosylab1k
02-11-2011, 07:36 PM
im not making it public, that would just be stupid. you'll get the location about an hour before tipoff

Oh yeah i forgot, the feds are monitoring this comversation because youre dangerous :lmao

Good idea send me the pm one hour before. Except we all know u wont send anything cuz ur a fugazy little bitch

ChumpDumper
02-11-2011, 08:07 PM
How many 240 lb. Blood accounting students could there be at UTA?

manufan10
02-11-2011, 08:22 PM
come down here

because since i have laser eyes there is no point in punching. i would just melt you, but i dont want police after me for murder. :depressed

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol
:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

MannyIsGod
02-11-2011, 09:03 PM
Stretch...

Well done.

benefactor
02-11-2011, 09:44 PM
Pretty epic thread tbh. Not quite as good as the 90210/JT fight thread but good nonetheless.

HighLowLobForBig-50
02-11-2011, 10:06 PM
Pretty epic thread tbh. Not quite as good as the 90210/JT fight thread but good nonetheless.

1000+ views in less than 12 hours. the people have spoken

jjktkk
02-11-2011, 11:02 PM
How many 240 lb. Blood accounting students could there be at UTA?

JIM LAMPLEY
02-12-2011, 09:46 AM
What is so epic about internet tough talk by a bunch of wussies?

redzero
02-12-2011, 11:40 AM
What is so epic about internet tough talk by a bunch of wussies?

Them are fighting words.

koriwhat
02-12-2011, 11:43 AM
Them are fighting words.

:lol

BlackSwordsMan
02-12-2011, 12:03 PM
who won the fight?

Slydragon
02-12-2011, 01:36 PM
I got a question, what exactly did koriwhat do that he is so hated on here?

What ya do kori?

The Reckoning
02-12-2011, 01:38 PM
I got a question, what exactly did koriwhat do that he is so hated on here?

What ya do kori?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171017

4>0rings
02-12-2011, 01:47 PM
who won the fight?
Darwin

ALVAREZ6
02-12-2011, 02:03 PM
interesting

well we should hoop some day soon. i like playing with better competition. the best way to improve. :toast
This is one of those times I wish I lived in Texas so I could join in. I've always wanted to have a big SpursTalk bball tournament, 3 on 3 or whatever. I'd love to come down and clown on everybody :monkey

lint
02-12-2011, 02:30 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171017

That's it!?!? Manny has posted some stupider shit than that and he still thinks his shit don't stink .

BlackSwordsMan
02-12-2011, 02:32 PM
I just came on my leg

Cry Havoc
02-12-2011, 03:12 PM
This is one of those times I wish I lived in Texas so I could join in. I've always wanted to have a big SpursTalk bball tournament, 3 on 3 or whatever. I'd love to come down and clown on everybody :monkey

This.

That's it!?!? Manny has posted some stupider shit than that and he still thinks his shit don't stink .

That's just his most recent. :lol

koriwhat
02-12-2011, 06:19 PM
That's just his most recent. :lol

i'm so glad they have an emoticon for you on ST.

ALVAREZ6
02-12-2011, 06:32 PM

ALVAREZ6
02-12-2011, 06:33 PM

i'm so glad they have an emoticon for you on ST.

They have several for you:

koriwhat
02-12-2011, 06:35 PM
They have several for you:

i'll try to do my best CryBaby impression then... :cry

ALVAREZ6
02-12-2011, 07:04 PM
for what reason?

The Reckoning
02-12-2011, 07:22 PM
everybody should just post their favorite koriwhat thread

BlackSwordsMan
02-12-2011, 07:37 PM
All of them.

ALVAREZ6
02-12-2011, 07:42 PM
That geek zone cry havoc computer thread is fuckin unreal.

If anyone knows of any other kw threads that may rival it, please post the link. I must say I believe it could be unbeatable.

koriwhat
02-12-2011, 07:44 PM
That geek zone cry havoc computer thread is fuckin unreal.

If anyone knows of any other kw threads that may rival it, please post the link. I must say I believe it could be unbeatable.

what's so unreal about it? the fact that his chick is a 6 but he thinks she's an 11, the fact that she or he had to create another username to rival me over some bs, the fact that she won't state what tattoo that is or if she has a lower back one too, or the fact that i am right about that trashcan case of his?

unfuckinreal!

koriwhat
02-12-2011, 07:46 PM
btw, slurp slurp is all i'm hearing from you alvy. don't forget to swallow; no one likes a bitch that won't swallow so do your job right.

BlackSwordsMan
02-12-2011, 07:51 PM
btw, slurp slurp is all i'm hearing from you alvy. don't forget to swallow; no one likes a bitch that won't swallow so do your job right.If you get a hooker with a little extra down there is it customary to swallow her load? I usually spit.

koriwhat
02-12-2011, 07:56 PM
whatever you say BSM

ALVAREZ6
02-12-2011, 07:56 PM
what's so unreal about it? the fact that his chick is a 6 but he thinks she's an 11, the fact that she or he had to create another username to rival me over some bs, the fact that she won't state what tattoo that is or if she has a lower back one too, or the fact that i am right about that trashcan case of his?

unfuckinreal!

I answered it on my last post in that thread. You not being able to back down from an argument which you clearly lost (literally out of maybe the 100-200 people that read and/or replied in that thread would agree, you are the only one that claims otherwise) and instead continue with it, making yourself look like even more of a dumb ass that's more interested in having the last word instead of actually remembering WTF is even being discussed.

:lol I've seen pictures of you and have read your posts for some time now, there's no way you've ever touched a better looking girl, let alone marry one. CH's girl might not be the hottest girl in the world, but she's far from a 6, that's just being a douche. She's a good looking girl that most people would be satisfied with.

lol, he didn't have to create shit....his girl created it itself and owned your stupid ass further. Haven't you noticed that CH, the nerd that he is, is not the type to be embarrassed about talking to his girl about this argument on an online forum?

LOL @ attempting to insult people by calling them nerds... if someone is talks about being a big nerd, they probably won't feel shame if you call them out on it.

ALVAREZ6
02-12-2011, 08:01 PM
btw, slurp slurp is all i'm hearing from you alvy. don't forget to swallow; no one likes a bitch that won't swallow so do your job right.

lol

typical KW response, filled with cock & cum obscenities

Yet everyone else is a fag....haven't you heard of the half-true phenomenon that some of the guys that speak out about homosexuality the most are precisely..homosexuals?

There's a good chance you're gay bro, inviting posters left and right to come down and exchange punches and then go out have a beer together afterwards, laugh it off, and eventually back to your place to suck it off as well.

koriwhat
02-12-2011, 08:12 PM
I answered it on my last post in that thread. You not being able to back down from an argument which you clearly lost (literally out of maybe the 100-200 people that read and/or replied in that thread would agree, you are the only one that claims otherwise) and instead continue with it, making yourself look like even more of a dumb ass that's more interested in having the last word instead of actually remembering WTF is even being discussed.

:lol I've seen pictures of you and have read your posts for some time now, there's no way you've ever touched a better looking girl, let alone marry one. CH's girl might not be the hottest girl in the world, but she's far from a 6, that's just being a douche. She's a good looking girl that most people would be satisfied with.

lol, he didn't have to create shit....his girl created it itself and owned your stupid ass further. Haven't you noticed that CH, the nerd that he is, is not the type to be embarrassed about talking to his girl about this argument on an online forum?

LOL @ attempting to insult people by calling them nerds... if someone is talks about being a big nerd, they probably won't feel shame if you call them out on it.

slob the know a bit more motherfucker... it cracks me up.

as for the rest... i don't come up with assumptions about anyone here, you on the other hand only have assumptions and you actually think they're valid. i have yet to lie about anything here on ST so why would i lie when i say i def have had better than that girl(or IT as you claim her to be)? i don't lie in life nor on the net, there's no need for me to do so.

i'll give it to CryBaby, good job man.

if you or anyone else, like CH, is looking for some sort of apology from me, you're not getting one. i still don't care about him, his chick, or you alvy. it is what it is. i don't give a damn about anyone here except the few i have met. those people i have met can def back up my claim that i'm not some sort of an asshole, just misunderstood here at ST which is def fine by me. i don't care one way or the other how you perceive me here on ST or in life.

from the tattoos on my legs to the job(s) i work, none of which am i ashamed of. i live my life for me, not for you or anyone else and i'm def far from spineless so your petty attempts to knock on me just fire me up more and bring a huge smile to my face. thanks for the extra motivation to be who the fuck i wanna be in this world and not give a fuck what anyone else thinks.

get that through your head homeboy homeboy!

BlackSwordsMan
02-12-2011, 08:13 PM
Couple of hookers are safe this maniac is venting through here and not with a knife on their body.

koriwhat
02-12-2011, 08:14 PM
lol

typical KW response, filled with cock & cum obscenities

Yet everyone else is a fag....haven't you heard of the half-true phenomenon that some of the guys that speak out about homosexuality the most are precisely..homosexuals?

There's a good chance you're gay bro, inviting posters left and right to come down and exchange punches and then go out have a beer together afterwards, laugh it off, and eventually back to your place to suck it off as well.

assumptions... the gay remarks are simply laughable and stem from a great mavkrew thread many many moons ago but have spilled over into plenty of other threads.

here's an assumption you might have heard before; those who claim that someone is gay just because they make gay jokes might be gay themselves.

check yo self fool!

koriwhat
02-12-2011, 08:15 PM
hurry up alvy and reply, i gotta get going already! ribs and spurs!

ALVAREZ6
02-12-2011, 08:22 PM
lol

http://blog.beliefnet.com/roddreher/haggard-overseer.jpg

http://msnbcmedia2.msn.com/j/ap/bcdb649a-a75b-4777-9560-55f34f927a1f.grid-6x2.jpg

ALVAREZ6
02-12-2011, 08:43 PM

as for the rest... i don't come up with assumptions about anyone here, you on the other hand only have assumptions and you actually think they're valid. i have yet to lie about anything here on ST so why would i lie when i say i def have had better than that girl(or IT as you claim her to be)? i don't lie in life nor on the net, there's no need for me to do so.

if you or anyone else, like CH, is looking for some sort of apology from me, you're not getting one. i still don't care about him, his chick, or you alvy. it is what it is. i don't give a damn about anyone here except the few i have met. those people i have met can def back up my claim that i'm not some sort of an asshole, just misunderstood here at ST which is def fine by me. i don't care one way or the other how you perceive me here on ST or in life.

from the tattoos on my legs to the job(s) i work, none of which am i ashamed of. i live my life for me, not for you or anyone else and i'm def far from spineless so your petty attempts to knock on me just fire me up more and bring a huge smile to my face. thanks for the extra motivation to be who the fuck i wanna be in this world and not give a fuck what anyone else thinks.

lol I'm not looking for an apology, just laughing

lol @ equating a compliment to slobbing the knob. Do you ever compliment your friends in person, without their cock in your mouth? By your logic, you shouldn't.

Phillip
02-14-2011, 10:48 AM
lol koriwhat issuing a challenge then backing down because his car would crumble to pieces if he drives it more than 10 miles at a time

Cry Havoc
02-14-2011, 10:56 AM

This is by far the most hilarious thing about that entire thread. I created a thread called, "New Gaming Rig" in which I even post pictures of myself gleefully assembling my computer, piece by piece, in a forum called "The Geek Zone", and koriwhat seemed to feel it necessary to prove to me that I'm a nerd, hoping to wound me or call me out by getting me to own up to it, thereby vindicating his own status as internet tough guy who pushes people around in arguments. He even posited that I was in some kind of denial about being a geek. :lmao There are just no words for how incomprehensibly dense of a situation that is.

I am Tom
02-14-2011, 11:04 AM
http://foodcourtlunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/nerd.jpg

koriwhat
02-14-2011, 11:50 AM
This is by far the most hilarious thing about that entire thread. I created a thread called, "New Gaming Rig" in which I even post pictures of myself gleefully assembling my computer, piece by piece, in a forum called "The Geek Zone", and koriwhat seemed to feel it necessary to prove to me that I'm a nerd, hoping to wound me or call me out by getting me to own up to it, thereby vindicating his own status as internet tough guy who pushes people around in arguments. He even posited that I was in some kind of denial about being a geek. :lmao There are just no words for how incomprehensibly dense of a situation that is.

More assumptions... I called you a nerd because you are one, not because i was trying to get you to agree with me on whether or not you are one.

You're a fuckin' pussy too, i don't need you to reassure me of that either.

Btw, how's that ignore working out for ya hypocrite?

ALVAREZ6
02-14-2011, 12:10 PM
More assumptions... I called you a nerd because you are one, not because i was trying to get you to agree with me on whether or not you are one.

It's all been explained right here...he just wants to let people know about simple realities, nothing more, nothing less. I think that's actually a pretty cool and useful thing to do with my time.

MannyIsGod, you are Mexican.
Cry Havoc, obviously you're a nerd. You look Caucasian too.
SequSpur...you are also a white man. You wear glasses too.
LnGrrrr, you are a fan of the Boston Celtics, just like Philip is a Mavericks fan.
Allen Iverson, you have many tattoos.
Kobe Bryant, you have been a part of 5 championship winning teams.
Kori Ellis and timvp, you guys founded this website.

If anyone else here reading wants me to tell them something about them, please let me know because I don't mind.

DarkReign
02-14-2011, 06:20 PM
K-Dub, this forum would be nowhere without you.

Whenever there is a lull in the news or a dearth of sports topics to discuss, you are always good for getting easily upset, overreacting and being baited into the most inane threads that have little to do with intended reality and more to do with the entertainment this forum derives from your obviously flawed sense of self and unmitigated need to win every...single...tiresome...argument you find yourself in.

I commend you. Dont ever change. Rock the calf tats, threaten others with a gentleman's sport in obscure locations and continue to be unyielding to any thought of personal introspection or self analysis.

This world is a better and more entertaining place when you truly believe that you are normal and right.

Salute!

koriwhat
02-14-2011, 07:27 PM
haha DR

MannyIsGod
02-14-2011, 07:33 PM
I'm actually only half Mexican. Keep assuming asshole.

I can tell you something about everyone on this forum too though Alverez. For instance, you do not have spurs calf tats. CryHavoc does not have Spurs calf tats. Kori and LJ's children do not have calf tats. No member of the mav crew has calf tats. Whottt (RIP) never had calf tats. Lefty does not have calf tats (he does however have a tramp stamp).

On the other hand, I can tell you that Koriwhat does have calf tats.

koriwhat
02-14-2011, 07:55 PM

I can tell you something about everyone on this forum too though Alverez. For instance, you do not have spurs calf tats. CryHavoc does not have Spurs calf tats. Kori and LJ's children do not have calf tats. No member of the mav crew has calf tats. Whottt (RIP) never had calf tats. Lefty does not have calf tats (he does however have a tramp stamp).

On the other hand, I can tell you that Koriwhat does have calf tats.

and you, high blood pressure.

ALVAREZ6
02-14-2011, 08:46 PM
!

You are a Pistons fan

I said you are Mexican in the sense that you definitely have Mexican ancestry. I never said you were entirely of Mexican descent. But now I know even more than before.

You are half-Mexican.

Dr. Gonzo
02-14-2011, 08:59 PM
check yo self fool!

Dr. Gonzo
02-14-2011, 09:08 PM
A guy with calf tats said check yo self fool!

YourFace1918
02-14-2011, 10:34 PM
XXXXXXXXXXXX

I. Hustle
02-14-2011, 10:38 PM
I got nose
I got nose
In different area codes

koriwhat
02-14-2011, 10:46 PM
you're "alright" ms thang... that doesn't mean i care to keep hearing from ya.

your incessant need to keep reminding me that you're with that nerd and that life is grand is getting old quick. i get it, yall are a couple. good job!

btw, i can use photoshop too ms thang.

one last thing, building computers is like putting on a pair of pants, it's easy homegirl! i call him a nerd cause he is and i find it funny, not because he builds computers and fucks you in the kitchen.

ps: what's that stereotype i am always hearing about, chicks in their undies flaunting their shit on the net with big ass tattoos... things that make you go hmm...

http://www.nndb.com/people/422/000022356/arseniohall.gif

koriwhat
02-14-2011, 10:47 PM
I got nose
I got nose
In different area codes

koriwhat
02-14-2011, 10:48 PM
dude i'm fuckin' hurting from that comment IH... god damn!

Dr. Gonzo
02-14-2011, 10:49 PM
things that make you go hmm...

:lmao Another irrelevant 90's cliche.

Dr. Gonzo
02-14-2011, 10:51 PM
Now just how long before calf tats proclaims himself too sexy for something or says whoop there it is after an insult.

koriwhat
02-14-2011, 10:52 PM
:lmao Another irrelevant 90's cliche.

the late 80's, early 90's were the best!

I. Hustle
02-14-2011, 10:53 PM
This thread is too legit

Too legit to quit

I. Hustle
02-14-2011, 10:53 PM
Duped

koriwhat
02-14-2011, 10:55 PM
my hypocrite homie is checkin' the thread... and his little internet ho too. what's good playas!

koriwhat
02-14-2011, 10:56 PM
dude, i totally met koriwhat last night... holy shit! dude has long hair and calf tats!! holy shit! hahahahahahahahahahahaha! :lmao

koriwhat
02-14-2011, 10:59 PM
i don't know what's funnier... calling on the help of your gf to back your ass up on the internet, actually telling your gf about your internet life, or having your gf ho it up on ST.

shit is crackin' me up! shit's too much... ah my sides hurt from laughing, especially from IH's prior comment.

Creepn
02-14-2011, 11:03 PM
Koritwat,

It's pathetic that I need to explain my tattoo to you, but it's a common Buddhist mantra. It refers to the perfection of certain virtues - Generosity, Ethics, Patience, Joyous Effort / Enthusiastic Perseverance, Concentration, and Wisdom. I realize it's not as meaningful and mind blowing as your spurs tattoos, but I like it. And no, I don't have a "tramp stamp" like all the blow-up dolls you've masturbated on. The mantra along my ribs and the Ohm on my shoulder -- that's it.

Also, I'm not arrogant and don't really think too much of my appearance; I would never call myself "an 11." And I don't fault CH for being a little biased, me being his wife and all. But 11? Nobody ever said 11. That's ridiculous. And regardless, I seem to please him just fine, whatever my number is on your 1 to 10 scale.

http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/zz17/owleyes1918/Photoon2010-11-04at1826.jpg

http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/zz17/owleyes1918/Photoon2010-11-04at1827.jpg

OH, and one last thing. Being able to build your own computer is incredibly hot, nerdy or not. Call it what you want, but I was most definitely fucking CH in the kitchen before he finished putting it together.

lol this is a pretty good post. Good bits in it for a good chuckle.

You said those are D's? Uhm, I'll have to agree with Koriwhat that his ex must have Z's if those are D's. Feel free to correct me though.

Dr. Gonzo
02-14-2011, 11:04 PM
Those are solid C's.

Creepn
02-14-2011, 11:09 PM
Those are solid C's.

I agree. Women shouldn't feel ashamed of C cups and lie that they have D's. C cups are very good to have on the rack.

koriwhat
02-14-2011, 11:10 PM
can yall imagine CH on his new shiny trashbox computer and HOmegirl on her lil' laptop fighting over who's to reply next.

Dr. Gonzo
02-14-2011, 11:11 PM
I'm proud of my C cups.

Dr. Gonzo
can yall imagine CH on his new shiny trashbox computer and HOmegirl on her lil' laptop fighting over who's to reply next.

Yeah. So.

koriwhat
I agree. Women shouldn't feel ashamed of C cups and lie that they have D's. C cups are very good to have on the rack.

no doubt... D's are fun but so is anything not an A. A's are only good on tests, not on chests. budda bing i'm on a fuckin' roll!

I. Hustle
02-14-2011, 11:12 PM
I'll take a pair of c's to the face

YourFace1918
02-14-2011, 11:20 PM
XXXXXXXXXXXX

Creepn
02-14-2011, 11:24 PM
I think the issue here is that most men don't know how to measure breasts to determine bra sizes. http://www.herroom.com/bra-fitting-calculator,999,30.html. Cup sizes vary depending on your rib cage size and other factors.

I am a 32D which is equivalent to a 34C. To dumb it down, I have a very small frame, and my breasts are larger than they should be for my frame, which is why I wear a D cup. A 32D is more comfortable for me than a 34C.
If this is too much for any male's brain to handle, let me know and I can try to explain again.

TBH, I'm a visual learner.

koriwhat
02-14-2011, 11:26 PM
http://i53.tinypic.com/547vhi.jpg

HALLWAYS!

Blake
02-14-2011, 11:36 PM
holy shit! Dude has long hair and calf tats!! Holy shit! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! :lmao

+1

Blake
02-14-2011, 11:37 PM
http://i53.tinypic.com/547vhi.jpg

HALLWAYS!

creepy

Blake
02-14-2011, 11:38 PM
Koritwat,

It's pathetic that I need to explain my tattoo to you, but it's a common Buddhist mantra. It refers to the perfection of certain virtues - Generosity, Ethics, Patience, Joyous Effort / Enthusiastic Perseverance, Concentration, and Wisdom. I realize it's not as meaningful and mind blowing as your spurs tattoos, but I like it. And no, I don't have a "tramp stamp" like all the blow-up dolls you've masturbated on. The mantra along my ribs and the Ohm on my shoulder -- that's it.

Also, I'm not arrogant and don't really think too much of my appearance; I would never call myself "an 11." And I don't fault CH for being a little biased, me being his wife and all. But 11? Nobody ever said 11. That's ridiculous. And regardless, I seem to please him just fine, whatever my number is on your 1 to 10 scale.

OH, and one last thing. Being able to build your own computer is incredibly hot, nerdy or not. Call it what you want, but I was most definitely fucking CH in the kitchen before he finished putting it together.

owleyes?

Phillip
02-14-2011, 11:48 PM
lol koriwhat backing down from his challenge

koriwhat
02-14-2011, 11:50 PM
lol koriwhat backing down from his challenge

what challenge is that?

Phillip
02-14-2011, 11:56 PM
what challenge is that?

to fight me

Yahoo Serious
02-15-2011, 12:03 AM
There should be a collection taken to transport you assholes to a neutral location and fight. The video can be posted here. I'll donate $10.

koriwhat
02-15-2011, 12:03 AM
to fight me

tell me when you wanna meet up and i'll get with my old instructor and let him know and he'll let me know if that day is good for him, the gym, and the ring. it'll have to be on a friday though because i have school all week.

RobertoPulido
02-15-2011, 12:07 AM
Orale Primo, does this pinche vato really have calf tats? Pinche maricon!

koriwhat
02-15-2011, 12:08 AM
CryBaby and his HOmegirl, still viewing this thread? wow!

thought yall be fuckin' in the kitchen since we all know nerds don't cook unless there's some 5 min or less instructions on the side of the box.

The Reckoning
02-15-2011, 01:30 AM
Damn dude that girl at the top of this page is so beautiful...

hey guitardude, it was pretty chill hangin out the other night. that dank they have in the northwest is some strong shit.

btw, do you still think i should call your sis up? you gave me permission to after she gave me her number, but you were pretty gone. is it cool?

baseline bum
02-15-2011, 02:34 AM
TBH, I'm a visual learner.

symple19
02-15-2011, 06:13 AM

symple19
02-15-2011, 06:14 AM
check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

check yo self fool!

Phillip
02-15-2011, 09:23 AM
tell me when you wanna meet up and i'll get with my old instructor and let him know and he'll let me know if that day is good for him, the gym, and the ring. it'll have to be on a friday though because i have school all week.

meet me at schell park in plano texas

koriwhat
02-15-2011, 11:57 AM
meet me at schell park in plano texas

yall obviously don't understand shit... you either come here where i know of a ring and people to watch over the fight or don't. it's that easy.

Neo.
02-15-2011, 12:14 PM
yall obviously don't understand shit... you either come here where i know of a ring and people to watch over the fight or don't. it's that easy.

What a bitch. Challenging phillip to a fight, then backing out.

koriwhat
02-15-2011, 12:24 PM
What a bitch. Challenging phillip to a fight, then backing out.

haha! for real man? the stipulations have been laid out since post #1, it's not my fault that all the trolls are more ignorant than some hs dropout as myself.

Neo.
02-15-2011, 12:25 PM
haha! for real man? the stipulations have been laid out since post #1, it's not my fault that all the trolls are more ignorant than some hs dropout as myself.

What's ignorant is you dropping a challenge then backing out because you don't wanna drive.

koriwhat
02-15-2011, 12:29 PM
What's ignorant is you dropping a challenge then backing out because you don't wanna drive.

driving to the southside is a good 30 minute drive. i'll drive but not to a park, not in some field, and only to the gym i know of. i have yet to drop this challenge... it's on the table, whether or not you or anyone else takes me up on it is yalls problem, not mine.

btw, why am i trying to conversate with another pathetic troll as yourself? instigating little bitch.

Neo.
02-15-2011, 12:33 PM
driving to the southside is a good 30 minute drive. i'll drive but not to a park, not in some field, and only to the gym i know of. i have yet to drop this challenge... it's on the table, whether or not you or anyone else takes me up on it is yalls problem, not mine.

btw, why am i trying to conversate with another pathetic troll as yourself? instigating little bitch.

You don't want to fight me. I can dodge bullets, and even killed Agent Smith.

Leetonidas
02-15-2011, 12:38 PM
Koritwat,

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Get the fuck outta here with that shit, that's just pathetic.

lol lol lol lol look how hot i am i saaaaaiiiiidddddd

Neo.
02-15-2011, 12:45 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao

Get the fuck outta here with that shit, that's just pathetic.

lol lol lol lol look how hot i am i saaaaaiiiiidddddd

It's probably a troll Cry Havoc made and just posted pics of his cousin or something.

koriwhat
02-15-2011, 12:46 PM
rereading HOmergirl's reply has me laughing once again. i know a bunch of bitches who think they're somewhat on a higher level than others just because their silly asses go tattooing buddhist shit on themselves... not only that but what her tattoo stands for isn't the same she stands for, obviously considering the flaunting of her "alright" half-naked body on an internet forum. go figure!

this is probably the same type of bitch that is all up on prozac, misunderstood, and used to be the outcast in HS 'cause she wanted it that way, all the while blasting her marilyn manson and talking shit about all the other girls that flaunt their shit like she does nowadays.

get off your high horse girl, i know nerd boy loves ya, but you ain't more than 6, maybe even a 4 without all that makeup. btw, close your mouth HOmegirl, that first pic is very unbecoming of you. oh and learn a little more about masks, the eraser tool, and layers.

koriwhat
02-15-2011, 12:47 PM
It's probably a troll Cry Havoc made and just posted pics of his cousin or something.

that would be too much... :lmao

PopeJohnPaulII
02-15-2011, 01:18 PM
rereading HOmergirl's reply has me laughing once again. i know a bunch of bitches who think they're somewhat on a higher level than others just because their silly asses go tattooing buddhist shit on themselves... not only that but what her tattoo stands for isn't the same she stands for, obviously considering the flaunting of her "alright" half-naked body on an internet forum. go figure!

this is probably the same type of bitch that is all up on prozac, misunderstood, and used to be the outcast in HS 'cause she wanted it that way, all the while blasting her marilyn manson and talking shit about all the other girls that flaunt their shit like she does nowadays.

get off your high horse girl, i know nerd boy loves ya, but you ain't more than 6, maybe even a 4 without all that makeup. btw, close your mouth HOmegirl, that first pic is very unbecoming of you. oh and learn a little more about masks, the eraser tool, and layers.

What has become of my lovely calf tats? You used to be such an obedient boy, touching and licking what I asked in the name of God. I guess my constant penetration of your tiny orifices has led you to question your own sexuality and over compensate by stating your biased opinion. This young lady is a lovely child. You know you would be honored to even take her to dinner much less stick your tiny uncircumcised member in her. I really damaged you, not only physically but obviously emotionally. I should not have allowed my fellow men of the cloth to ass pound you as regularly as they did. For this I apologize. I should have made slow love to you like the other men that you randomly meet at your gym.

koriwhat
02-15-2011, 01:24 PM
the only thing not funny at ST is the constant flood of dumbfuck trolls that act like they have some sort of comedy career ahead of them. pos's can't even get a 10 minute spot at the local comedy hour here in SA.

Neo.
02-15-2011, 01:28 PM
the only thing not funny at ST is the constant flood of dumbfuck trolls that act like they have some sort of comedy career ahead of them. pos's can't even get a 10 minute spot at the local comedy hour here in SA.

You are simply the funniest person on spurstalk. You easily could get 10 minute spot at a local comedy hour anywhere on earth. All you have to do is stand with your back to the audience, wearing capris, and you will get laughter for hours.

koriwhat
02-15-2011, 01:32 PM
you are simply the funniest person on spurstalk. You easily could get 10 minute spot at a local comedy hour anywhere on earth. All you have to do is stand with your back to the audience, wearing capris, and you will get laughter for hours.

-5/10

Jaime Escalante
02-15-2011, 01:36 PM

Mira Burro, fictional trolls have better career prospects than someone that didn't finish high school, que no?

Rocky Dennis
02-15-2011, 01:39 PM
Koriwhat wanted to hang out with me once but I couldn't be seen with someone that wears capris and has calf tats. That's just embarrassing.

koriwhat
02-15-2011, 01:40 PM
login... post... logout... login... post... logout.... login.... post... logout... over an over again and yet, i'm the loser? hahaha

Neo.
02-15-2011, 01:41 PM
-5/10

I wasn't joking. Dead serious.

Neo.
02-15-2011, 01:42 PM
login... post... logout... login... post... logout.... login.... post... logout... over an over again and yet, i'm the loser? hahaha

yes because you are the one with the bloody vagina over the fact that people log in and out of trolls

koriwhat
02-15-2011, 01:45 PM
yes because you are the one with the bloody vagina over the fact that people log in and out of trolls

create new troll... create another new troll... create another new troll... create another new troll... create another new troll... create another new troll... create another new troll... create another new troll... create another new troll... create another new troll... create another new troll... create another new troll... create another new troll... create another new troll... create another new troll... and then call others out and claim they're the losers. create another new troll... create another new troll... create another new troll... create another new troll... create another new troll... create another new troll... create another new troll... create another new troll... create another new troll... create another new troll... create another new troll... create another new troll... create another new troll...

Blanche Devereaux
02-15-2011, 01:45 PM
Honey, no real man puts tattoos on their calfs. I like me a real man with tattoos on their muscular arms. Obviously this koriwhat boy doesn't have the goods to be a real man.

StudioAudience
02-15-2011, 01:46 PM
Honey, no real man puts tattoos on their calfs. I like me a real man with tattoos on their muscular arms. Obviously this koriwhat boy doesn't have the goods to be a real man.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Woooo!!!!!

koriwhat
02-15-2011, 01:46 PM

yes we all know you're a fag hiding behind yet another troll account... that's not news at all.

StudioAudience
02-15-2011, 01:47 PM
yes we all know you're a fag hiding behind yet another troll account... that's not news at all.

Ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh!!!

koriwhat
02-15-2011, 01:54 PM
better create another troll fast cause you've been silenced. i'm patiently waiting...

koriwhat
02-15-2011, 01:55 PM
yo manny! you're gonna make mickeyD's go bankrupt just sitting around in this thread. hurry up and wheel your fatass down the street and get yourself some nuggs!

Axe Murderer
02-15-2011, 01:59 PM

Woooo!!!!!

Studio Audience
02-15-2011, 03:05 PM

Woooo!!!!!

Meh. It's been done.

StudioAudience
02-15-2011, 04:23 PM
meh. It's been done.

booooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mog
02-15-2011, 04:36 PM

TheUnknownComic
02-15-2011, 04:42 PM
You are simply the funniest person on spurstalk. You easily could get 10 minute spot at a local comedy hour anywhere on earth. All you have to do is stand with your back to the audience, wearing capris, and you will get laughter for hours.

Party Girl
02-15-2011, 04:50 PM
Koriwhat wanted to hang out with me once but I couldn't be seen with someone that wears capris and has calf tats. That's just embarrassing.

Can't say I blame you.

Mad Bonner
02-15-2011, 05:00 PM
Forget about them bro. Let's grab some grinders then bang some whores

Dr. Gonzo
02-15-2011, 05:00 PM
Fantastic thread. All the way through.

bag of spinach
02-15-2011, 05:01 PM
This thread is sick.

ClubberLang
02-15-2011, 05:05 PM
I pity the fool that don't like this thread.
And I'm the hottest Clubber tbo

ClubberLang
02-15-2011, 05:05 PM
Sucka

Jack Bauer
02-15-2011, 05:15 PM
Usually I shoot people above the knee to get information, but in this case I'll put two in the calves on principle.

koriwhat
02-15-2011, 05:17 PM
mouse, you're getting real fuckin' annoying. hopefully it's not you sitting around here posting like crazy but i have the feeling it is.

Stephen A. Smith
02-15-2011, 05:18 PM
I'm all for the bitches and blunts, HOWEVA you gotta graduate from high school. Quite frankly if Kwaaaaaaaaa-may Brown can do it anyone can, son!

Roger Ebert
02-15-2011, 05:20 PM
Walking around with two pants legs up gets two thumbs down. :td :td

koriwhat
02-15-2011, 05:22 PM
ah looky looky... CryBaby is hanging around in here. where's your HOmegirl at bitch?

TravisBickle
02-15-2011, 05:26 PM
koriwhat....are you talkin' to me?.....are you talkin' to me!?....

Mr. Fix It
02-15-2011, 05:42 PM
mouse, you're getting me real fuckin' butthurt. hopefully it's not you sitting around here posting like crazy but i have calf tats.

ftfy

ALVAREZ6
02-15-2011, 05:42 PM
ah looky looky... CryBaby is hanging around in here. where's your HOmegirl at bitch?
Probably and hopefully carrying on with her life. WTF is wrong exactly, about this?

ALVAREZ6
02-15-2011, 05:44 PM
Cry Baby I see you lurking...where's your new computer at bitch?

Actually, you don't have to answer that. It was a completely pointless and retarded thing to ask. Sorry.

Neo.
02-15-2011, 05:53 PM
koriwhat has been owned again

CuckingFunt
02-15-2011, 05:53 PM
Fantastic thread. All the way through.

All ten pages? It has its moments, but that's going a bit far.

koriwhat
02-15-2011, 05:55 PM
All ten pages? It has its moments, but that's going a bit far.

ah shit, who left the door open and let the trash fly in?

Mr. Fix It
02-15-2011, 06:02 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=218&pictureid=1518

ftfy

koriwhat
02-15-2011, 06:03 PM
mr fix it, sorry but you didn't make the cut, you've been put on ignore. now go to the top of the page, logout and login as another one of your trolls.

ALVAREZ6
02-15-2011, 06:14 PM
koriwhat, this is a legitimately serious question, no trolling. Do you normally let your leg hair grow over the tats, or do you shave over them to keep them polished up? Mr. Fix It's image that he posted is making me wonder this..simply because I have no idea which I would do if I had calf tats because I have some hairy ass legs and they'd probably make any leg tat useless without proper care. And it seems like you have some hair on those legs so, yeah. Go on.

Doug Whiner
02-15-2011, 06:21 PM
TOTW for sure!!

ALVAREZ6
02-15-2011, 06:43 PM
TOTW for sure!!

goddamnit with all of the internet slang/acronyms lately...fuckin people are getting lazier and lazier :lol

who or whatTF is a TOTW?

spurs_fan_in_exile
02-15-2011, 07:04 PM
I think it means "Thread of the Week". Although technically speaking it started last week, and it's only Tuesday right now. Still, so far I'd say it's got the edge. Though if the Lakers lose any more games by 20 the NBA forum's bound to crank out crank out something classic.

i MAke GOod POlls
02-16-2011, 01:08 AM
TOTW=Troll of the Week

It's pretty much an award made up by mouse given to any of his 500 troll accounts

TE
02-16-2011, 01:21 AM
lol at this thread.

ALVAREZ6
02-16-2011, 01:31 AM
TOTW=Troll of the Week

It's pretty much an award made up by mouse given to any of his 500 troll accounts

Well at least in the context of the post, it seems like he/she meant Thread of the Week.

But speaking of Troll of the Week, check the sig meng....back in 07 ALVAREZ6 won the award.

BlackSwordsMan
02-16-2011, 01:37 AM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=218&pictureid=1518

ftfy

Dr. Gonzo
02-16-2011, 02:27 AM
mr fix it, sorry but you didn't make the cut, you've been put on ignore. now go to the top of the page, logout and login as another one of your trolls.

lol putting people on ignore

koriwhat
02-16-2011, 03:23 AM
ZZZzzzzZZZZzzz

mouse
02-16-2011, 11:30 AM
koriwhat you sure know how to take what could be your best shinning moment here at ST and fuck it up.

nkdlunch
02-16-2011, 01:10 PM
I think Fabbs girlfriend would whip all your asses

YourFace1918
02-16-2011, 07:02 PM
XXXXXXXXXXXX

AnthonyM
02-16-2011, 08:24 PM
What started out as a great thread has turned into pathetic.

Blake
02-16-2011, 09:13 PM
-- Don't even begin to tell me you know what Buddhism is, or what sect of Buddhism I belong to. Or even speak about my tattoos. I know what they mean, I know what language they're written in, and I got them because those are values I work toward, not ones I have.

The level of tatthurt on this messageboard is incredibly high.

Ive never seen anything like it.