PDA

View Full Version : Laker fans...

Pedobear1
02-11-2011, 11:06 PM
Out of these two, which would you rather have happen?

Spurs make the Finals vs. the Heat, defeat the Heat, Duncan gets his 5th ring and 4th Finals MVP award...

or

Spurs make Finals vs. the Heat, LeBron puts up 39 ppg(like vs. the Magic in '09) and takes the Finals MVP, goes on to win a few more rings, all with Finals MVPs?

None of that cop out bullshit "neither"...

#41 Shoot Em Up
02-11-2011, 11:10 PM
Is rather get a blow job from your mommy to be honest.

:lol

Venti Quattro
02-11-2011, 11:10 PM
Spurs win. They're of championship caliber so why not?

Punchy
02-11-2011, 11:11 PM

You and Kool getting excited to spend Valentine's Day together?

Barney Stinson
02-12-2011, 10:13 AM
I'm his mommy!

fify

DMC
02-12-2011, 01:19 PM
:lol

The felching is strong with this one.

Bito Corleone
02-12-2011, 01:30 PM
Cmon Luva...My blowjobs aren't good enough for you?

Medvedenko
02-12-2011, 02:59 PM
Honestly, I'd prefer the heat to win if that's the case. However, both scenarios happening is like dungeons and dragons...pure fantasy.

Killakobe81
02-13-2011, 12:21 AM
IF we don't win it ... who cares? I'l watch and probaly root for Duncan because his time is running short ...
But Lebron is gonna win sooner or later regardless ...so I am not trippin. He could average 40/game for all I care. I just want someone besides Kobe to be in the MJ convo.
Right now people act like you cant put anybody in MJ's class ...MJ is better than Kobe but he Kobe is within shouting distance ...Maybe Lebron passes them both.

Rummpd
02-13-2011, 01:30 PM
IF we don't win it ... who cares? I'l watch and probaly root for Duncan because his time is running short ...
But Lebron is gonna win sooner or later regardless ...so I am not trippin. He could average 40/game for all I care. I just want someone besides Kobe to be in the MJ convo.
Right now people act like you cant put anybody in MJ's class ...MJ is better than Kobe but he Kobe is within shouting distance ...Maybe Lebron passes them both.

You cannot put Kobe in Duncan's class either stats wise (see my thread on PER rankings all time) or as a leader why even bring up the bogus KB to MJ comparisons when Kobe shoots 5% points less and fails to measure up in every statistical category that matters?

TheMACHINE
02-13-2011, 01:35 PM
Spurs...I rooted for them all the other times they made the finals, why not now?