PDA

View Full Version : I think LA can catch the Spurs from behind ; from the back (no pun intended)

Koolaid_Man
02-12-2011, 08:34 AM
Spurs lose last night and Lakers win...it's a nice start...:lol

Let me be crystal clear...I'm not posting this because I necessarily want LA to get HCA...because we're gonna give it to you regardless...I'm posting this because it would be absolutely hilarious if we chased you guys down after purposefully coasting for more than half the season...

A little less than 30 games left for most teams and we're only 6.5 games out...

Most of you missed it because you were watching SA get thrashed by the lowly Sixers but Mark Jackson said: " No disrespect to the Spurs they have a great record and been playing well all season, but I don't think the Lakers are worried, it starts and ends with LA."

Next up Ron Artest....and I'm going to add this line to my sig...

Regarding the Lakers poor record against winning teams:

"Two things about that," Artest said. "We weren't worried about that. Secondly, we weren't playing hard against those teams. It's not like we were giving 100 percent effort and were like, 'Oh, we're losing, oh my goodness, we're trying our hardest and we're losing.' Three Finals appearances in three years. I'm rapping. Lamar has commercials. Kobe has great sneakers. Pau's doing movie appearances. You know what's happening. I'm tweeting. It could be anything, who knows? A lot of things are going on over here. But at the end of the day we're coming together man"...:hat

Venti Quattro
02-12-2011, 08:41 AM
It's doable but will they? It's up to the team.

Koolaid_Man
02-12-2011, 08:45 AM

Venti if we do...it won't be because we're trying to...It will simply be the natural order of things playing itself out. :lol

Like Luva said...even if the Spurs get HCA we'll take it away in one game flat...:lmao talk about demoralizing...

LkrFan
02-12-2011, 09:03 AM
Venti if we do...it won't be because we're trying to...It will simply be the natural order of things playing itself out. :lol

Like Luva said...even if the Spurs get HCA we'll take it away in one game flat...:lmao talk about demoralizing...
But but but ezau said the West is locked up! The Lakers can't win without HCA!! blah blah blah. :lol

:toast

Barney Stinson
02-12-2011, 10:11 AM
I opened a thread with a clear homosexual statement so all of you can fire your gay jokes at me while I sit in the dark, wearing my fluffy slippers, jerking off to your posts.

fify

Bito Corleone
02-12-2011, 10:16 AM
You know that "from behind" would imply "from the back." There is no need to write both. Plus we all now the Lakers are behind the Spurs...you could have just said you think LA will catch SA and everyone would have known what you meant.

Oh, and LOL "we"

100%duncan
02-12-2011, 10:22 AM
Man, I'm so excited with our date with luva this v-day hope it goes well and we'll soon update you guys about our baby(coming out from luva's butt)

fify

Blake
02-12-2011, 10:30 AM
Secondly, we weren't playing hard against those teams. It's not like we were giving 100 percent effort and were like, 'Oh, we're losing, oh my goodness, we're trying our hardest and we're losing.'

lol

InRareForm
02-12-2011, 10:32 AM
win at staples first

Yorae
02-12-2011, 10:38 AM

It's up to both team.

slacker77
02-12-2011, 10:47 AM
Isn't mark jackson the one who said,"I'll take a better offensive than a better defense any day!"

Frenzy
02-12-2011, 11:28 AM
Yeah the frustration on kobe's face after every loss means he ain't trying. Dam those hard sub 500 teams I know I know.

SpursDynasty
02-12-2011, 11:28 AM

Let me be crystal clear...I'm not posting this because I necessarily want LA to get HCA...because we're gonna give it to you regardless...I'm posting this because it would be absolutely hilarious if we chased you guys down after purposefully coasting for more than half the season...

Most of you missed it because you were watching SA get thrashed by the lowly Sixers but Mark Jackson said: " No disrespect to the Spurs they have a great record and been playing well all season, but I don't think the Lakers are worried, it starts and ends with LA."

"Two things about that," Artest said. "We weren't worried about that. Secondly, we weren't playing hard against those teams. It's not like we were giving 100 percent effort and were like, 'Oh, we're losing, oh my goodness, we're trying our hardest and we're losing.' Three Finals appearances in three years. I'm rapping. Lamar has commercials. Kobe has great sneakers. Pau's doing movie appearances. You know what's happening. I'm tweeting. It could be anything, who knows? A lot of things are going on over here. But at the end of the day we're coming together man"...:hat

Mark Jackson is supposed to say stuff like that. He works for ESPN, or TNT, or whatever the hell network is denying the fact that the Lakers have no wins against elite teams this year.

With less than 30 games left, 6.5 games behind is a lot to lose in 30 games for a Spurs team that has lost only 9 out of 53. There would have be 1 Laker win for every Spurs loss, and that's the only if the Spurs feel like losing any more.

Ron Artest is the guy you're quoting to sum up why the Lakers are not worried? "We weren't playing hard against those teams" "Three Finals appearances in three years?" No Ron, in the last 3 years, you've spend two at the psychiatrist and only in the last year, because you're on the Lakers, has anyone really given a damn about your twitter or "rapping". You're shooting 40% from the floor and averaging less than Shannon Brown. So even if you've got so much going on, you're a nonfactor on the Lakers.

:rollin

BlackSwordsMan
02-12-2011, 11:29 AM
Sometimes when you pay your female friend extra she can catch you from behind too, with her penis.

DMC
02-12-2011, 12:09 PM
LOL premature ejaculation
LOL regular season matters

DMC
02-12-2011, 12:10 PM
Mark Jackson is supposed to say stuff like that. He works for ESPN, or TNT, or whatever the hell network is denying the fact that the Lakers have no wins against elite teams this year.

With less than 30 games left, 6.5 games behind is a lot to lose in 30 games for a Spurs team that has lost only 9 out of 53. There would have be 1 Laker win for every Spurs loss, and that's the only if the Spurs feel like losing any more.

Ron Artest is the guy you're quoting to sum up why the Lakers are not worried? "We weren't playing hard against those teams" "Three Finals appearances in three years?" No Ron, in the last 3 years, you've spend two at the psychiatrist and only in the last year, because you're on the Lakers, has anyone really given a damn about your twitter or "rapping". You're shooting 40% from the floor and averaging less than Shannon Brown. So even if you've got so much going on, you're a nonfactor on the Lakers.

:rollin
And trade bait...

But, at least he has his shrink to listen to his bitching.

Namundy
02-12-2011, 12:12 PM
It's not the Spurs you should be fighting for HCA against, it's the Celtics.

Spur_Fanatic
02-12-2011, 12:26 PM
I'm so smart! I'll start a thread saying we can catch up to the Spurs. If we don't, I'll look smart and say I predicted it a few months ago. If we do, I implied the possibility we could anyway...

No one will notice cause my english is weird, I lack commas, and a paki is correcting my poems. It can't go wrong!

ElNono
02-12-2011, 12:44 PM
Wasn't the OP actively rooting for his team to lose 2 1/2 days ago because they weren't good enough? Now they're good enough to win out?

Just take your meds... :lol

Venti Quattro
02-12-2011, 12:47 PM
It's up to both team.

actually yes. If the Spurs continue their winning ways, they will have the HCA

DMC
02-12-2011, 12:52 PM
I'm Hoping The Lakers Lose or Tank The Boston Game Tomorrow Spur fan...please...STFU already...you have no credibility in this area anyway...it's not my intention to divide Laker Nation but this is important...not that we can't win another title as constructed because we've proved it...however, this is about extending the title window...from 1-2 yrs to 3-4 years...

Jim Buss at least "publicly" has shot down Bynum for Melo...over Phil and Kobe's wishes...I think Jim is over his head batshit insane for sticking by glass knees Bynum like this...Demarcus Cousins was right about Bynum...and now the only recourse we have is to lose to Boston and NY....tank, whatever you want to call it to get Bynum's ass out of LA...I'm going full mode DEFCON on his ass...I want him out.

Not only do we need to lose to Boston but it has to be with Bynum playing and getting owned and Kobe and Pau playing great ball...the Lakers losing a couple of games have never been so important... :lol I want the Lakers to get SPANKED...Like never before...Jim Buss needs to be taught a lesson and stop fucking around and wasting Kobe's remaining good years...

Kobe still has no MVP / ALL-STAR STARTER / HOF help. He's the lone star doing it basically on his own...still trying to toughen up Gasol after all these years...

We'd be unguardable with Kobe , Pau and Melo...Melo could not be played 1:1 with Kobe and Gasol on the court...in fact none of them could be doubled...Melo 1 on 1 would destroy whomever the opposition was...or Kobe would knock down jumpers all day...

Here's to Laker Loss tomorrow and Fri... :toast I want pressure on Jim Buss...

followed by

"Two things about that," Artest said. "We weren't worried about that. Secondly, we weren't playing hard against those teams. It's not like we were giving 100 percent effort and were like, 'Oh, we're losing, oh my goodness, we're trying our hardest and we're losing.' Three Finals appearances in three years. I'm rapping. Lamar has commercials. Kobe has great sneakers. Pau's doing movie appearances. You know what's happening. I'm tweeting. It could be anything, who knows? A lot of things are going on over here. But at the end of the day we're coming together man"... :hat

Koolaid_Man
02-12-2011, 02:28 PM
I'm Hoping The Lakers Lose or Tank The Boston Game Tomorrow Spur fan...please...STFU already...you have no credibility in this area anyway...it's not my intention to divide Laker Nation but this is important...not that we can't win another title as constructed because we've proved it...however, this is about extending the title window...from 1-2 yrs to 3-4 years...

Jim Buss at least "publicly" has shot down Bynum for Melo...over Phil and Kobe's wishes...I think Jim is over his head batshit insane for sticking by glass knees Bynum like this...Demarcus Cousins was right about Bynum...and now the only recourse we have is to lose to Boston and NY....tank, whatever you want to call it to get Bynum's ass out of LA...I'm going full mode DEFCON on his ass...I want him out.

Not only do we need to lose to Boston but it has to be with Bynum playing and getting owned and Kobe and Pau playing great ball...the Lakers losing a couple of games have never been so important... :lol I want the Lakers to get SPANKED...Like never before...Jim Buss needs to be taught a lesson and stop fucking around and wasting Kobe's remaining good years...

Kobe still has no MVP / ALL-STAR STARTER / HOF help. He's the lone star doing it basically on his own...still trying to toughen up Gasol after all these years...

We'd be unguardable with Kobe , Pau and Melo...Melo could not be played 1:1 with Kobe and Gasol on the court...in fact none of them could be doubled...Melo 1 on 1 would destroy whomever the opposition was...or Kobe would knock down jumpers all day...

Here's to Laker Loss tomorrow and Fri... :toast I want pressure on Jim Buss...

followed by

"Two things about that," Artest said. "We weren't worried about that. Secondly, we weren't playing hard against those teams. It's not like we were giving 100 percent effort and were like, 'Oh, we're losing, oh my goodness, we're trying our hardest and we're losing.' Three Finals appearances in three years. I'm rapping. Lamar has commercials. Kobe has great sneakers. Pau's doing movie appearances. You know what's happening. I'm tweeting. It could be anything, who knows? A lot of things are going on over here. But at the end of the day we're coming together man"... :hat

no disrespect meant...but even a dead Ray Charles can see what I meant...my rant was on getting Bynum out of LA...now obviously since Buss won't act on that it's back to winning time...:lmao I really do try to make it easy for you guys to follow...if I dumb it down any further I'll just have to charge for teaching a retarded class...:rollin

#41 Shoot Em Up
02-12-2011, 02:29 PM
no disrespect meant...but even a dead Ray Charles can see what I meant...my rant was on getting Bynum out of LA...now obviously since Buss won't act on that it's back to winning time...:lmao I really do try to make it easy for you guys to follow...if I dumb it down any further I'll just have to charge for teaching a retarded class...:rollin

:lol

Medvedenko
02-12-2011, 02:34 PM
I don't see the lakeshow catching the manu's.

kamikazi_player
02-12-2011, 02:38 PM
:lol I admit this was pretty funny

Barney Stinson
02-12-2011, 02:49 PM
I'm Kool and Luva's groupie - they said they will comb my pretty hair when they're done trolling

mavsfan1000
02-12-2011, 02:53 PM
:lol at the thread title.

DMC
02-12-2011, 02:55 PM

You are as flimsy as a palm tree in the wind, going whichever way the wind blows that day.

ElNono
02-12-2011, 02:57 PM

the Lakers losing a couple of games have never been so important...

I want the Lakers to get SPANKED...Like never before...Jim Buss needs to be taught a lesson and stop fucking around and wasting Kobe's remaining good years...

Here's to Laker Loss tomorrow and Fri...:toast

Even dead Ray Charles' retarded son understands you can't backpedal quick enough... :lol

DMC
02-12-2011, 03:00 PM
A person cannot always be right, just be consistent in your approach. He's just a fucking idiot who cannot stand being wrong, and is willing to argue with himself in a feeble attempt to appear to be right.

"I was wrong" is much easier, and gains more respect.

jjktkk
02-12-2011, 04:00 PM
Oh, and LOL "we"

Luva, Kool, Timvp, with courtesy reach arounds from Lkrfan, and 41. :lol

DMC
02-12-2011, 04:04 PM
Luva, Kool, Timvp, with courtesy reach arounds from Lkrfan, and 41. :lol

41 is at the beckon call to slurp any seepage that appears at the crowns of the Lakers posters. He wants to be on the video game crew. What a life he must have outside of this forum.

Hoops Czar
02-12-2011, 04:26 PM

All the more reason to dump Artest. He really shouldn't be allowed to talk to the media. He's only making a fool out of himself and a mockery of the team.

BTW, what makes you think other teams were trying against the Lakers? Beat the Boston Celtics once and all of a sudden, your coming together?

If the Spurs lose 10 more games this season, L.A. would only be able to lose 3 games the remainder of the season to tie; two if the want to win the division outright cause the Spurs currently own the tie-breaker.

Mark Jackson is a flake. If he claimed the Raptors were the team to beat in the East, you'd believe it.

Brazil
02-12-2011, 05:08 PM
Is Koolaid the new SD ? sounds like him

Rooster Fish
02-12-2011, 08:47 PM
I'll take it from the behind.

Harry Callahan
02-12-2011, 09:12 PM
The TS and Ron Artest have something in common. Mental illness/retardation. That is all.

Harry Callahan
02-12-2011, 09:14 PM
In the case of Artest - a quote from the great "Blue Collar" comic Ron White is appropriate - "You cain't fix stupid".

DMC
02-14-2011, 09:17 PM
Crofl

ALVAREZ6
02-14-2011, 09:40 PM
Somehow I doubt it given LA is back to back L status, the last a complete beatdown from the Bobcats

ezau
02-14-2011, 09:46 PM
But but but ezau said the West is locked up! The Lakers can't win without HCA!! blah blah blah. :lol

:toast

You were saying? Good luck threepeating without HCA:lol:lol

LMAO 8 1/2 Games behind
LMAO trying to catch the Mavs in the standings
LMAO back-to-back losses

Banzai
02-14-2011, 09:51 PM
Not happening... Just have to hope for the best

buttsR4rebounding
02-14-2011, 10:07 PM
The Spurs aren't going to lose 18 games this year. They will have HCA over the Lakers. It is the Mavs they have to worry about. If a 7 game series started today I would take the Mavs. That could change, but the Lakers just aren't playing good basketball. Of course, if they keep playing like this they will end up with a first round match up with New Orleans and play the Spurs in the 2nd round.

TampaDude
02-14-2011, 10:31 PM
Both the Mavs and the Spurs are better than the Lakers this year.

Mavs and Spurs in the WCF. Don't mess with Texas!!! :hat

easy7
02-14-2011, 11:14 PM
The Bobcats caught the Lakers from behind tonight (much pun intended).

DMC
02-16-2011, 10:32 PM
Wow the Cavs have purple and piss all over their dicks.

DMX7
02-16-2011, 10:35 PM

1 pt. 0 reb. 18 minutes played. :lmao

Tp9gospursgo
02-16-2011, 11:46 PM
lol lakers

Yorae
02-17-2011, 12:00 AM
Ok like wtf lakers? Neal will catch you from behind and you won't like that.