PDA

View Full Version : CROFL GasOdom

DMC
02-12-2011, 03:07 PM
5HCfYycNMCc

#41 Shoot Em Up
02-12-2011, 03:11 PM
Kori, please give this trick some color.
He puttin in overtime to get your attention

Medvedenko
02-12-2011, 03:22 PM
That was a nasty headbutt, no doubt. Funny though.

jjktkk
02-12-2011, 03:41 PM
Normally the Zenmaster appreciates it when players on the court use their head. :lol

DMC
02-12-2011, 03:55 PM
Kori, please give this trick some color.
He puttin in overtime to get your attention

"Any specific orders you want done"

"lol nah we cool brah, at first you were a total idiot imo(not just me who thought this, the entire krew did) but the past few months u been chill so we good bruh"

LOL legendary ass kissing to be listed as an Xbox "crew" member.

ALVAREZ6
02-12-2011, 03:55 PM
CROFL fuckin retard Odom

CROFL retards knockin eachother out

#41 Shoot Em Up
02-12-2011, 05:33 PM

"lol nah we cool brah, at first you were a total idiot imo(not just me who thought this, the entire krew did) but the past few months u been chill so we good bruh"

:lol Glad to know I get under your skin enough for
you to stalk my profile page

frodo
02-12-2011, 07:06 PM
u ain't a legit troll chink, only trolls are privileged to make "crofl" "lmao" threads tbqh

Venti Quattro
02-12-2011, 09:54 PM
Just experiencing some bumps along the road, non-issue

Koolaid_Man
02-12-2011, 09:54 PM
5HCfYycNMCc

let's get it crackin :lol..all I'm waiting on now is for Bosh to bang his noggin and it's a wrap...an oldie but goodie...what's really cool about these clips is that if you start them at the same time eventually you'll see Wade and Bron bouncing their domes off the floor in sync...:lol

843Tbpn1YcI Sg_QG9mcAAQ

DMC
02-12-2011, 10:41 PM
Dude the head bump on bron was bad, but goddamn that move to the rim FROM HIS FUCKING BACK was sick afterward.

DMC
02-12-2011, 10:43 PM
:lol Glad to know I get under your skin enough for
you to stalk my profile page
Since you sent me several PMs, I figured I would at least see who was sending them.

No I don't want to be friends and I don't belong to any "video game crew" so you don't need to suck me off.

#41 Shoot Em Up
02-12-2011, 10:57 PM
Since you sent me several PMs, I figured I would at least see who was sending them.

No I don't want to be friends and I don't belong to any "video game crew" so you don't need to suck me off.

:lol:lol:lol:lol Nobody is gonna believe that lil nigga.
At least if your trick azz is gonna lie come up with something believable.
Good to know i'm on your mind enough for you to stalk my conversations with other posters.:lol

Koolaid_Man
02-12-2011, 11:04 PM
Good to know i'm on your mind enough for you to stalk my conversations with other posters.:lol

DMC is like a rat nibbling on a mouse trap full of cheese...:lol he's gonna full steam too...it's fun watching this buffoon...:lol

DMC
02-12-2011, 11:06 PM
DMC is like a rat nibbling on a mouse trap full of cheese...:lol he's gonna full steam too...it's fun watching this buffoon...:lol
Yet here you and your cock socket are posting in a thread I made.

It must suck to be behind all the time.

DMC
02-12-2011, 11:08 PM
If you use a few more emoticons, it might seem plausible.

You've been PMing me since I started on here. I don't want to befriend you because I don't want your :lol after every post I make. I don't adopt homeless legriders and my cock is warm enough.

Aren't you supposed to be catering the invasion? Get your sassy ass back in kitchen.

#41 Shoot Em Up
02-12-2011, 11:17 PM
If you use a few more emoticons, it might seem plausible.

You've been PMing me since I started on here. I don't want to befriend you because I don't want your :lol after every post I make. I don't adopt homeless legriders and my cock is warm enough.

Aren't you supposed to be catering the invasion? Get your sassy ass back in kitchen.

Is that what this is about???? You jealous of the attention I give 21, Luva and Too Cool????? awww, baby girl if you want my attention all you gots to do is ask, not make up lies. I'll tell you what, after my nigga Too Cool get done ramming ya shit in, come holla at ya boy and i'll give ya all the attention u want.:eyebrows

#41 Shoot Em Up
02-12-2011, 11:30 PM

:lol

DMC
02-12-2011, 11:31 PM
Is that what this is about???? You jealous of the attention I give 21, Luva and Too Cool????? awww, baby girl if you want my attention all you gots to do is ask, not make up lies. I'll tell you what, after my nigga Too Cool get done ramming ya shit in, come holla at ya boy and i'll give ya all the attention u want.:eyebrows

Koolaid_Man
02-12-2011, 11:44 PM

hey lil homie it's gonna be awhile...DMC gonna be sucking my cock for a minute...when he's done he'll be down to gums only...I'll pass him along as a gummy bear...:lol

DMC
02-12-2011, 11:49 PM
Here I talk about fucking men again. It's not Gay if I let a man suck my dick. No, it's not. Bullshit, it's not. Yeah, I would do it. Suck it? No... I would nuzzle it, but nuzzling isn't Gay. You know that. We can nuzzle but I am not officially sucking. Ok I could probably allow the head past my lips but I am not sucking an I am not going to unzip your fly. That would be fucking Gay.

#41 Shoot Em Up
02-13-2011, 12:22 AM
hey lil homie it's gonna be awhile...DMC gonna be sucking my cock for a minute...when he's done he'll be down to gums only...I'll pass him along as a gummy bear...:lol

It'll be worth the wait nigga:lol

spurs_fan_in_exile
02-13-2011, 02:18 AM
That was a brutal act of GasOdomy.

phyzik
02-13-2011, 06:05 PM
who was it that Dirk ran into during that Spurs/mavs game a few years ago? that was pretty funny.