PDA

View Full Version : What ever happened to SPAM?!

Brutalis
02-13-2011, 05:58 AM
http://www.hudsonhorizons.com/pub/images/spam.jpg

I am all in. We are taking the title this year.

Whatever happened to spam? My memory sucks, but what ever happened to the military thing that used to be posted about us going to war ever year? I miss that dude. Maybe it's too early, but I'm fucking ready right now.

Sporks too. I miss sporks.

This is the year folks. It's an odd year also. We got to take it all or it will be such a huge disappointment. Personally it will be the biggest one to me if we don't.

Really I just wanna know who's on board with me.

:lobt2:

Darkwaters
02-13-2011, 06:04 AM
NO LIMIT ARMY COMMANDER

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=439

Brutalis
02-13-2011, 06:10 AM
NO LIMIT ARMY COMMANDER

HELL fucking YES. Dude needs to return from the grave!!!

vander
02-13-2011, 06:55 AM
Spurs Plummet After March

TampaDude
02-13-2011, 04:48 PM
NO LIMIT ARMY COMMANDER

Hell yeah...I miss that guy...where did he go???

rascal
02-13-2011, 04:51 PM
http://www.hudsonhorizons.com/pub/images/spam.jpg

I am all in. We are taking the title this year.

Whatever happened to spam? My memory sucks, but what ever happened to the military thing that used to be posted about us going to war ever year? I miss that dude. Maybe it's too early, but I'm fucking ready right now.

Sporks too. I miss sporks.

This is the year folks. It's an odd year also. We got to take it all or it will be such a huge disappointment. Personally it will be the biggest one to me if we don't.

Really I just wanna know who's on board with me.

:lobt2:

Then get ready to be disappointed. I knew the regular season record would build people up for the big letdown.

TampaDude
02-13-2011, 04:54 PM
Then get ready to be disappointed. I knew the regular season record would build people up for the big letdown.

No way the Spurs don't win the :lobt2: this year. No fucking way.

rascal
02-13-2011, 04:55 PM
No way the Spurs don't win the :lobt2: this year. No fucking way.

You too will be disappointed.

Dex
02-13-2011, 05:20 PM
Whoa whoa whoa, slow down. It's not even March yet, let alone SPAM time. Nor is it the time to call in the cavalry with the NLC.

Regular season is still grindin', and right now the RRT is a'brew. Let the process work.

02-13-2011, 05:30 PM
it's SPAM not SPBM.

spurs10
02-13-2011, 05:33 PM
You too will be disappointed.
I've heard of 'not getting your hopes up', but this ridiculous. Enjoy this great season. Our chances of winning it all are better than they've been since 07.
:lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt: :lobt2:
:flag:

ajh18
02-13-2011, 05:36 PM

Eh, this kind of cynicism is the easy way out. OF COURSE there's a good chance the Spurs don't win, there are at least 3 other very, very good contenders and a few other teams that could upset any one of them.

So it's not like predicting the Spurs might not win is really going out on a limb. Then, if the Spurs lose you can say "see, I told you" and if they win you can claim you've "never been so happy to be wrong."

I'd rather be on the side of the people willing to take a chance on their team, and admit they'll be disappointed if the Spurs lose. Nothing wrong with that. In fact, it takes more balls to put yourself out there to be disappointed than it does to cover your ass by hating on your own team.

Darkwaters
02-13-2011, 05:36 PM
I've heard of 'not getting your hopes up', but this ridiculous. Enjoy this great season. Our chances of winning it all are better than they've been since 07.
:lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt: :lobt2:
:flag:

Agreed. This team looks pretty complete. Anything can happen, but we're definitely in the hunt. Enjoy it for what it is.

spurs10
02-13-2011, 08:36 PM
Agreed. This team looks pretty complete. Anything can happen, but we're definitely in the hunt. Enjoy it for what it is.
Hell yeah! :toast :flag:

xmas1997
02-13-2011, 08:48 PM
Just because it says that Rascals "team" is the Spurs, after reading many of his posts, I am not so sure that is the case.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
02-13-2011, 09:54 PM
SPURS PEAK AFTER MARCH

It's February, mate. No Limit Army Commander and the banners will be back when the month clicks over, I'm certain of that.

WildcardManu
02-13-2011, 10:04 PM
So, they haven't peaked yet.

G-Nob
02-13-2011, 10:07 PM
Premature Ejunkulation

Lebowski Brickowski
02-13-2011, 10:09 PM
F the commander -- Where has timvp been? . . . . . . .wait a minute

Has anyone ever seen the No Limit Army Commander and timvp in the same room?

Brutalis
02-13-2011, 10:12 PM
Lol ^^^

Budkin
02-13-2011, 10:29 PM
This has been a hell of a season... not winning it all would be extremely disappointing but as we all know, having the best record doesn't mean shit. The Playoffs are all about which team can nut up and fight their way through the gauntlet.