PDA

View Full Version : DMC - I will help you get your Spur colors

Koolaid_Man
02-13-2011, 06:48 PM
So outta nowhere DMC hits up the NBA forum....immediately without warning and embolden by his fellow ST rejects he attaches himself to Koolaid's balls...steps into the ring with Koolaid...eyes closed...leaning head first catching Kool's jabs and right hooks...

Let me be clear there are 2 types of niggas in this world...1.) Koolaid_Man...debonair with fucking good looks who's so fly he can Pimp a White Suite with a Purple and Gold Laker jersey underneath while rocking the original red white and blue FILA's...and then there's the ugly as fuck duckling monkey looking faggots like DMC...ever heard of Thrilla in Manilla...where the Black Man fought the Gorilla...:lol DMC is a Joe Frazier clone...

besides the fact that he talks too gotdam much he's fucking good with his lips..I'm not advocating that you summarily dismiss him...especially Spur fan...not my argument at all... I just want you to picture him just as he really is..a nigga with a gigantic fucking mouth who happens to be quite talented...:lol if you ever wondered why he's in constant attack mode all over the board and in every thread here's your answer...the nigga gotta do something with that fucking mouth of his:

cyh-3vTw8Zo&NR=1

#41 Shoot Em Up
02-13-2011, 06:52 PM
:rollin

BlackSwordsMan
02-13-2011, 06:54 PM
You're akin to a parkinsons riddled retired fighter?

Koolaid_Man
02-13-2011, 06:59 PM
You're akin to a parkinsons riddled retired fighter?

Thrilla in Manilla Ali is far from Parkinsons Ali...:lol

Koolaid_Man
02-13-2011, 10:10 PM
bump bump bump

DMC
02-13-2011, 10:11 PM
bump bump bump

I LOL'ed

I had a pretty shitty day. 2 fish all day long... still better than anyone else but it sucked. Plus I fell on the boat, that hurt.

Then I see this tribute to me and I am moved.

Thanks!

TampaDude
02-13-2011, 10:14 PM
Let me be clear there are 2 types of niggas in this world...1.) Koolaid_Man...debonair with fucking good looks who's so fly he can Pimp a White Suite with a Purple and Gold Laker jersey underneath while rocking the original red white and blue FILA's...

You wear a hotel room over your Lakers gear? :lol

DMC
02-13-2011, 10:18 PM
I've always wondered why some people capitalize random words in sentences. I know many people who do this, and some who capitalize every word of the sentence.

Is it just poor upbringing, cognitive dissonance, lack of moral fiber which leads to diarrhea of the mouth, or just a simple form of dyslexia?

It's a strange phenomenon, like John Travolta almost.

Koolaid_Man
02-13-2011, 10:19 PM
I LOL'ed

I had a pretty shitty day. 2 fish all day long... still better than anyone else but it sucked. Plus I fell on the boat, that hurt.

Then I see this tribute to me and I am moved.

Thanks!

I know your kind DMC...I deal with bitches like you all the time...you just needed a little attention to calm your ass..down...and you just admitted it...you just needed Daddy to show you some love....I hope you feel better now...:lol

DMC
02-13-2011, 10:23 PM
You can't get me off your mind.

You post, I fish, the world is right.

Bless you.

Koolaid_Man
02-13-2011, 10:50 PM
I fell on the boat, that hurt.

ohhhh I'm sorry baby....Daddy is sorry to hear that...

ElNono
02-13-2011, 10:56 PM
What's with the booty call thread? DMC not giving you enough attention in your other lame ass threads?

Koolaid_Man
02-13-2011, 11:18 PM
What's with the booty call thread? DMC not giving you enough attention in your other lame ass threads?

XTa7ruk1AT0

#41 Shoot Em Up
02-14-2011, 12:16 AM

:lol Pussy hurt bitch

rayjayjohnson
02-14-2011, 03:43 AM
Speaking of spurs colors, remember when they were pink?

DMC
02-14-2011, 08:37 AM
To crush your enemies: Spurs 2 Lakers 0

see them driven before you: Laker Trolls Owned on Spurs Forum

and to hear the lamentations of the women: #41 Shoot Em Up lamenting over her den masters

DMC
02-14-2011, 08:38 AM
Speaking of spurs colors, remember when they were pink?

Anyone remember when the Nuggets were contenders?

DMC
02-14-2011, 08:40 AM
XTa7ruk1AT0

Now since you've started the "Daddy" thing, explain the picture of the young boy you had in your avatar. Are you a parent? If so, is that your child? If that was your child, why was the child white if you are black?

If that wasn't your child, why did you have a picture of a kid in your avatar that wasn't yours?

You have not answered that question.

DMC
02-14-2011, 08:43 AM
:lol Pussy hurt bitch
"Im about to join the AIM and 2k11 crew brah, we can put our differences aside"

ElNono
02-14-2011, 09:05 AM
:cheer:cheer:cheer

http://herpderp.net/forum/images/smilies/facepalm.gif

LnGrrrR
02-14-2011, 12:32 PM
Didn't somebody post something about love letters dedicated to people in threads? I guess since its near Valentine's Day, that's acceptable.

DMC
02-14-2011, 01:50 PM
http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/7/2010/02/500x_custom_1265835859795_valentines-day_01.jpg

Spur_Fanatic
02-14-2011, 05:43 PM
DMC must be doing something right... :D

DMC
02-14-2011, 05:47 PM

I got flowers in the mail and a picture of a pair of crotchless panties... but the shorthair hiding there near the waistline was a bit disturbing.

#41 Shoot Em Up
02-14-2011, 06:09 PM

GNSF sure stick together :toast

Koolaid_Man
02-14-2011, 06:30 PM

gap teeth in his mouth so my gat's got to fit...:lol

Koolaid_Man
02-14-2011, 06:33 PM
Now since you've started the "Daddy" thing, explain the picture of the young boy you had in your avatar. Are you a parent? If so, is that your child? If that was your child, why was the child white if you are black?

If that wasn't your child, why did you have a picture of a kid in your avatar that wasn't yours?

You have not answered that question.

I'm known to open a window and close it in less than a nano second...Kool is the parent of me, myself, and I...:lol....however, that kid could have been me from many many years ago...just saying:lmao

Spur_Fanatic
02-14-2011, 06:34 PM
I'm not the one making threads about other posters, lol.

Koolaid_Man
02-14-2011, 06:42 PM
I'm not the one making threads about other posters, lol.

well it's an old card game...where I make up the rules, show u my hand, give u card, and then ask you to play it...:lol i know the response I'm gonna get from you miscreants b4 u even respond...your response above is one that I predicted as well...DMC's exuberance verified what I thought he was feeling and missing in his life....and that's the feeling of being left out...Kool is the ultimate Sensei... :toast

DMC
02-14-2011, 06:47 PM
I'm known to open a window and close it in less than a nano second...Kool is the parent of me, myself, and I...:lol....however, that kid could have been me from many many years ago...just saying:lmao

You became a black kid from being a white kid?

Are you the reciprocal of Michael Jackson?

I am not the only one here who saw it. You either have a weird, illegal fetish or you are now running.

DMC
02-14-2011, 06:49 PM
well it's an old card game...where I make up the rules, show u my hand, give u card, and then ask you to play it...:lol i know the response I'm gonna get from you miscreants b4 u even respond...your response above is one that I predicted as well...DMC's exuberance verified what I thought he was feeling and missing in his life....and that's the feeling of being left out...Kool is the ultimate Sensei... :toast
What you are doing now is called a bluff. You are basically lying about your intent.

I have called your bluff however and you are forced to fold or show your picture of that little white kid you had in your avatar. This should be interesting, Sifu.

Koolaid_Man
02-14-2011, 06:51 PM
You became a black kid from being a white kid?

Are you the reciprocal of Michael Jackson?

I am not the only one here who saw it. You either have a weird, illegal fetish or you are now running.

I'm what you say I am....:lol mind you....I'm a shark so you best not be fishing in these waters....:lol

#41 Shoot Em Up
02-14-2011, 06:52 PM
I'm what you say I am....:lol mind you....I'm a shark so you best not be fishing in these waters....:lol

:lol

DMC
02-14-2011, 06:53 PM

I have gutted many sharks in my day, son.

Show that pic, son.

What are you afraid of? What's with the giggly attitude?

DMC
02-14-2011, 06:55 PM

Be thinking about that MarioKart Krew. We have more to offer.

DMC
02-14-2011, 06:56 PM
If that was your kid and you want to drop it, just say so. I won't mention it again.

Koolaid_Man
02-14-2011, 06:56 PM
What you are doing now is called a bluff. You are basically lying about your intent.

I have called your bluff however and you are forced to fold or show your picture of that little white kid you had in your avatar. This should be interesting, Sifu.

:lmao hey I tell you what...since you think you're on to something here...why don't you channel your inner Lngrrr and attach all my related comments on this topic to your sig line...now that would be interesting...:lol

DMC
02-14-2011, 06:57 PM
Why don't you show that pic. That would be more interesting.

You've stayed away from acknowledging the picture existed until just a few minutes ago. However, others here have seen it already and I have a nice screenshot. I won't post it in respect for the kid, but you can post it because it's your pic.

I have sigs disabled.

ohmwrecker
02-14-2011, 06:57 PM

Arbitrary . . . explain why that is funny.

DMC
02-14-2011, 07:00 PM
It's obviously a courtesy smilie. He's trying to get onto the crew, dog. He's got their backs. That means a laughing face after each post they make.

manufan10
02-14-2011, 07:00 PM
Arbitrary . . . explain why that is funny.

Because Kool said it.. it has to be funny!

Koolaid_Man
02-14-2011, 07:02 PM
If that was your kid and you want to drop it, just say so. I won't mention it again.

ok....let me make your day and be the first to say it was my kid...:lmao

I'm a lazy, good for nothing, no child support paying dad..who's married to a big nasty fat crusty Indian woman..how you like dem carrots...:lmao:lmao

now the test for you is to determine am I lying or telling the truth...personally I don't see how you'd believe me since you beleive everything I say is a lie anyway....:lmao

DMC
02-14-2011, 07:03 PM
ok....let me make your day and be the first to say it was my kid...:lmao

I'm a lazy, good for nothing, no child support paying dad..who's married to a big nasty fat crusty Indian woman..how you like dem carrots...:lmao:lmao

now the test for you is to determine am I lying or telling the truth...personally I don't see how you'd believe me since you beleive everything I say is a lie anyway....:lmao

I don't care. All the bets have been made. Post the pic. Is it ok if I do?

#41 Shoot Em Up
02-14-2011, 07:03 PM
Lil niggas can't fuck with King Cool, now be good little girls
and get on your knees and wait your turn

DMC
02-14-2011, 07:04 PM
Damn Kool_Aid... do you really want this guy swooning over you like this?

Koolaid_Man
02-14-2011, 07:07 PM
Why don't you show that pic. That would be more interesting.

You've stayed away from acknowledging the picture existed until just a few minutes ago. However, others here have seen it already and I have a nice screenshot. I won't post it in respect for the kid, but you can post it because it's your pic.

I have sigs disabled.

You are so fucking easy...if I post a pic it's like me giving it away....now that you have it...post it...because I won't.....you're not good enough to troll me son...you don't even have color yet...you still got baby milk on your breath toothless old man....you sound like Vulvaface asking for my address or Midnight pulp asking for my party pic that I posted awhile back...I'm the man around this piece...you just live here...:lmao

continue on son...you're here for my pleasure...

DMC
02-14-2011, 07:10 PM
I just want you to explain who the kid is. Why are you so mad about it?

If you don't want to lose face here and you don't want me to post the pic, email me at [email protected]

DMC
02-14-2011, 07:14 PM

Gray Spurfan getting shitted on.
#42 Shoot Em Up

Did he issue a call to arms for the video game crew?

Koolaid_Man
02-14-2011, 07:15 PM
Damn Kool_Aid... do you really want this guy swooning over you like this?

41 is a soldier in the game...that lil nigga carry his own weight...

Game recognize game son....just like when Cully anointed me the Laker fan # 1 and then Luva anointed me 4 star general you niggas had your panties bloody twisted over that shit...:lmao

but Imma just let 41 pump some led in your ass 41 times:

Shoot Em Up Lil Nigga

9vUkMdj2fZ8

badfish22
02-14-2011, 07:15 PM
:lol what the fuck is the video game crew

DMC
02-14-2011, 07:17 PM
:lol what the fuck is the video game crew
Im about to join the AIM and 2k11 crew brah, we can put our differences aside

DMC
02-14-2011, 07:18 PM

Game recognize game son....just like when Cully anointed me the Laker fan # 1 and then Luva anointed me 4 star general you niggas had your panties bloody twisted over that shit...:lmao

Shoot Em Up Lil Nigga

9vUkMdj2fZ8

Ok whatever,

So about that kid... who is he? How old is he and why did you quickly remove him when I brought him up?

Anyhow "Paki" and "packing" aren't the same things... fyi

Koolaid_Man
02-14-2011, 07:25 PM
Ok whatever,

So about that kid... who is he? How old is he and why did you quickly remove him when I brought him up?

Anyhow "Paki" and "packing" aren't the same things... fyi

really...you try a bit too hard to be like me...all the while you're steadily shooting blanks and / or misfiring...if you want to seriously be my understudy I will send you an application but that shit gonna cost you

now back to the drawing board son...:lol

DMC
02-14-2011, 07:28 PM
No problem. I won't post the pics then out of respect for the kid.

Oh, and for the record, I did NOT receive an email about the kid.

DMC
02-14-2011, 07:29 PM
really...you try a bit too hard to be like me...all the while you're steadily shooting blanks and / or misfiring...if you want to seriously be my understudy I will send you an application but that shit gonna cost you

now back to the drawing board son...:lol

Really? How many threads have I started about you?

Elvis didn't write "Elvis and Me". That was Priscilla.

Koolaid_Man
02-14-2011, 07:31 PM
No problem. I won't post the pics then out of respect for the kid.

Oh, and for the record, I did NOT receive an email about the kid.

get some color and then you have permission to post the pic...but thanks for asking you did the right thing always ask Daddy before you make any decision...

DMC
02-14-2011, 07:33 PM
get some color and then you have permission to post the pic...but thanks for asking you did the right thing always ask Daddy before you make any decision...

:toast

No more talking about "the picture".

Koolaid_Man
02-14-2011, 07:34 PM
Really? How many threads have I started about you?

don't worry Daddy will also talk to you about your first time...you will learn a lot from Daddy but I will spoon feed you I dont want you to peak too soon...

DMC
02-14-2011, 07:35 PM
don't worry Daddy will also talk to you about your first time...you will learn a lot from Daddy but I will spoon feed you I dont want you to peak too soon...
Will you clutch up your butt cheeks and rip my dick off?

LnGrrrR
02-14-2011, 07:35 PM
:lmao hey I tell you what...since you think you're on to something here...why don't you channel your inner Lngrrr and attach all my related comments on this topic to your sig line...now that would be interesting...:lol

Tbh, I could probably redo my sig every day with the shit you spout :toast :lol

DMC
02-14-2011, 07:37 PM
Nah fuck it. What's up with the kid?

All the floundering (sharks don't flounder) is amusing, but you have some slack way out there that's causing a ripple on this end. Explain that kid avatar. Inquiring minds want to know. Call all your crew and all that shit you trolls do and explain the kid avatar. I mean, it's a 7 year old boy for christs sake. Surely you didn't pull that off the internet.

A WHITE BOY.

DOH!

LnGrrrR
02-14-2011, 07:39 PM

Why are you such a dicksucker? :lol

Koolaid_Man
02-14-2011, 07:40 PM
Tbh, I could probably redo my sig every day with the shit you spout :toast :lol

Caption This: " I don't beleive that wet back passed that test" - Koolaid Man

DMC
02-14-2011, 07:41 PM
Why are you such a dicksucker? :lol

U mad cuz he be rollin' wif da crew.

jjktkk
02-14-2011, 07:45 PM
:cheer. "Give me a L, give me a U, Give me V, Give me a A. Whats that spell? LUVAAAAAAA!!!!!!!. YEAAAAAAAA!!!!!!, :cheer

DMC
02-14-2011, 07:48 PM

I mean wait... yeah

LnGrrrR
02-14-2011, 08:12 PM
Caption This: " I don't beleive that wet back passed that test" - Koolaid Man

I don't believe that YOU could pass that test. I believe that she can/did. Speaking of which, ICE/DHS needs to get off their ass and send us the date of her oath ceremony.

#41 Shoot Em Up
02-14-2011, 08:17 PM

Shoot Em Up Lil Nigga

9vUkMdj2fZ8

I got that trick azz dmv in the scope

DMC
02-14-2011, 08:20 PM
http://counterstrikegoodies.webs.com/Cod4%20scope.jpg

This is the only scope you have seen.

Im about to join the AIM and 2k11 crew brah, we can put our differences aside

You know I got your back if you ever need it. I'm loyal my nigga, you'll figure that out as time goes along

Hold ya head up my nigga. I got your back

How is my application coming along my nigga?
My life depends on it lol.

I got your back my nigga

A pleasure to be part of the Baby Drew Crew.

#41 Shoot Em Up
02-14-2011, 08:25 PM
http://counterstrikegoodies.webs.com/Cod4%20scope.jpg

This is the only scope you have seen.

:sleep

#41 Shoot Em Up
02-14-2011, 08:26 PM
I've giving u enough attention today girl.
I'll be back when you come up with new material

DMC
02-14-2011, 08:27 PM
I've giving u enough attention today girl.
I'll be back when you come up with new material

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd122/onetruedesperado/kool-aid.gif

Time to turn toward Mecca again eh?

Koolaid_Man
02-14-2011, 08:55 PM
U mad cuz he be rollin' wif da crew.

:lol hey son before u get too far ahead of yourself...let me holla at you for a minute:lol...you may not want to recognize it but remember Kori wouldn't even know who in the fuck you were if it wasn't for Koolaid...outside of King Kool you have no voice...I made you and I own you...you acting like an ungrateful lil pet....

DMC
02-14-2011, 09:19 PM
She still doesn't know who I am and I am ok with it. Hold on... sniff... sniff... yes I am ok with it.

Oh, you didn't make me. I am not a 6 year old white kid.