PDA

View Full Version : Happy Valentines Day Vanessa, Love Kobe

Baron Davιs
02-14-2011, 05:09 PM
These Niggas don't change mayne

Here’s what we’re being told, “Right around the time Tiger Woods was involved in his whole affair mess , a girl Kobe was mixed up with earlier in the year gave birth to his ‘alleged’ child…Kobe paid for her to live in Italy for the last year..She’s returned to the states and is now seeking legal rights.” This sounds plausible, Kobe has cheated on his wife Vanessa in the past…Haven’t these guys learned to keep their hands by their sides when exiting the court.

Read more: http://www.balleralert.com/forum/topics/kobe-slapped-with-a-paternity?xg_source=activity#ixzz1DyQ7Ydl2

wfdCXWt_ogg

eisfeld
02-14-2011, 05:14 PM
nothing to see here - Kool and Luva will take care of that matter.

PGDynasty24
02-14-2011, 05:29 PM
Bahahahah lol this site. He paid her and sent her to Italy. bahahahah. What is this the godfather

Banzai
02-14-2011, 05:31 PM
Was only a matter of time before this was posted on this site. Everyone here is going to have a wonderful time messing with this.

BoricuaCJA
02-14-2011, 05:37 PM
Was only a matter of time before this was posted on this site. Everyone here is going to have a wonderful time messing with this.
Do you believe it to be true?
me personally, I really don't care.

Spur_Fanatic
02-14-2011, 05:39 PM
It sounds so stupid, it could be true.

DMC
02-14-2011, 05:39 PM
What? An NBA player cheating? No fucking way.

Mugen
02-14-2011, 05:43 PM
doubt this is true....but if it is... then looks like Kobe finally took Shaq's advice when it came to paying off his ho's

Baseline
02-14-2011, 05:46 PM
Does this explain why Bryant missed the shootaround this morning in Charlotte due to "chills"?

However, not to worry... For a guy who bought his way out of a rape case, this should be a piece of cake.

Banzai
02-14-2011, 05:54 PM
Do you believe it to be true?
me personally, I really don't care.

Not really..but just because I believe this to not be true won't make it not true. That's between Kobe and this girl..I just hope it isn't someone looking for a paycheck.

Koolaid_Man
02-14-2011, 06:37 PM
These Niggas don't change mayne

Read more: http://www.balleralert.com/forum/topics/kobe-slapped-with-a-paternity?xg_source=activity#ixzz1DyQ7Ydl2

wfdCXWt_ogg

even if it were true it doesn't involve his homies wife and it's not some gay tryst that a Manu or Dick would get caught up in...and if it was true...I'm proud of my nigga he's doing it the right way...keeping a low profile sending her to Italy and shit...I often wondered after the Colorado incident how my nigga would carry on his business..I have to say I never thought about sending them overseas and paying them to STFU...Imma have to use that one...that's playa all day and tomorrow...:toast

VBM
02-14-2011, 07:13 PM
even if it were true it doesn't involve his homies wife

I'm sure Kobe's made eyes at Khloe...it's just a matter of time