PDA

View Full Version : Top 5 players you hate..

HarlemHeat37
02-14-2011, 07:39 PM
The Jason Terry thread made me wonder, what is the top 5 most disliked players list for posters here on ST?..I figured it would be interesting, with so many different fanbases here..

Venti Quattro
02-14-2011, 07:41 PM
I can think of Kobe, LeBron and Garnett off the top of my head.

I don't think there would be Spurs players here because obviously this is a Spurs forum

sefant77
02-14-2011, 07:42 PM
Wade
James
Paul
Garnett
Pierce

Venti Quattro
02-14-2011, 07:42 PM
Wade
James
Paul
Garnett
Pierce

Ya, CP3 and Paul Pierce too

HarlemHeat37
02-14-2011, 07:44 PM
What's your top 5, Venti?..you seem like a happy guy, not a hater, so curious..

Venti Quattro
02-14-2011, 07:52 PM
...me?

Garnett, Pierce, Ginobili, Paul, Bosh

LeBron might be a douchebag but he's not on my top 5. I do want him to lose though :lol

Mugen
02-14-2011, 08:32 PM
Jet, DFish, David West, Sasha, Ryan Hollins

koriwhat
02-14-2011, 08:36 PM
turtle turtle
the big germ
pussy garnett
handicap pierce
troll barea

koriwhat
02-14-2011, 08:36 PM
Jet, DFish, David West, Sasha, Ryan Hollins

that's a good list too :tu

badfish22
02-14-2011, 08:38 PM
Lebron
Kobe
Garnett
Terry
Paul? idk about the fifth.

manufan10
02-14-2011, 08:40 PM
Jet, Garnett, Pierce, CP3, Ray Allen

Muser
02-14-2011, 08:40 PM
Can't think of 5 that I hate, but Ryan Hollins is such a faggot.

manufan10
02-14-2011, 08:41 PM

:lol

LnGrrrR
02-14-2011, 08:47 PM
Hmm.

Mine off the top of my head are probably Noah (love to hate him, good rival), Gasol (looks like a bird, soft), Zaza (don't know why, just bugs me), Kidd (from his Nets days), and Fisher (flopperiffic, always hits the clutch shot). And I'll add in Dwight Howard as a sixth (doesn't maximize potential, stupid fouls).

Rummpd
02-14-2011, 08:50 PM
Kobe for that entitled smirk and the fans/media that now call him one of the greatest ever when he was not even the greatest player on most of his championship teams by a long shot.
LeBron
Jason Terry
Garnett
Amare although he seems to finally be growing up

ohmwrecker
02-14-2011, 08:50 PM
Kobers
LeBum
KG
Jet
CP3

resistanze
02-14-2011, 08:51 PM
Duncan
James
Blake
Wade
Luke

No Bynum? :wow

Mal
02-14-2011, 08:52 PM
1. Kevin Garnett
2. Gerald Wallace
3. Jason Terry
4. JJ Barea
5. Chris Bosh

Kyle Orton
02-14-2011, 08:54 PM
Bosh, Frye, Boozer, Childress, Warrick

LnGrrrR
02-14-2011, 08:57 PM
1. Kevin Garnett
2. Gerald Wallace
3. Jason Terry
4. JJ Barea
5. Chris Bosh

Why the hate for Wallace? One of my favorite players to watch. (Though if he were on my team I'd probably be pissed.)

Mugen

:toast

LnGrrrR
Bosh, Frye, Boozer, Childress, Warrick

Are you sure you didn't mean to put Nash, Rondo, and three other PGs on this list? :lol

Mugen
02-14-2011, 09:01 PM
retired players:

Rick Fox, Gary Payton, Chris Childs, Karl Malone, Bonzi Wells, Jerry Stackhouse, Pre-Spur Robert Horry

Kyle Orton
02-14-2011, 09:02 PM
Are you sure you didn't mean to put Nash, Rondo, and three other PGs on this list? :lol

Son I used to hate Nash, now I just want him off the Suns and for them to move on. I don't hold it against him for putting up great numbers on a shitty team and profiting while Sarver makes money off of him. And sorry that me stating truths about Rondo makes you think I hate him.

baseline bum
02-14-2011, 09:07 PM
Mo Williams
Sasha Vujacic
Beno Udrih
Vince Carter
Jason Terry

lefty
02-14-2011, 09:07 PM
Terry
Garnett
Parker
Cousins
Juwan Howard

ezau
02-14-2011, 09:08 PM
Ryan Hollins
Vujabitch
KG
Lebron

Ghazi
02-14-2011, 09:09 PM
CPwhistle
D West
LeBron
DWhistle
Bosh

LnGrrrR
02-14-2011, 09:15 PM
Son I used to hate Nash, now I just want him off the Suns and for them to move on. I don't hold it against him for putting up great numbers on a shitty team and profiting while Sarver makes money off of him. And sorry that me stating truths about Rondo makes you think I hate him.

:lol I just am reminded of your legendary "Pg's don't win in the playoffs" argument, and your vitriol for assist-inflating PGs. Tbh, that sticks in my mind more than any other rant you've conducted.

Kyle Orton
02-14-2011, 09:16 PM
:lol I just am reminded of your legendary "Pg's don't win in the playoffs" argument, and your vitriol for assist-inflating PGs. Tbh, that sticks in my mind more than any other rant you've conducted.

All I'm doing there is stating fact. PG-oriented teams don't win in the playoffs, the last 20 years speaks for itself.

lefty
02-14-2011, 09:17 PM
Laker fan :

DJ Augustin
Stephen Jackson
Gerard Wallace
Henderson
Nazr

manufan10
02-14-2011, 09:17 PM
You can add Kendrick Perkins.. I hate that scowl he constantly has.

Thompson
02-14-2011, 09:26 PM
Terry
Garnett
Stackhouse
Paul
Dirk (when he's sticking his tongue out -otherwise I don't mind him as much)

There are probably some I'm forgetting.

Darrin
02-14-2011, 09:37 PM
Karl Malone
Allen Iverson
Ron Artest
Antoine Walker
Robert Horry

sribb43
02-14-2011, 09:38 PM
Ryan Hollins, KG, Baron Davis, D-Wade, Lebron

MB20
02-14-2011, 09:38 PM
Terry
JR Smith
Garnett
Kobe
Najera

manufan10
02-14-2011, 09:39 PM
Damn, wrong forum.. :lol

Killakobe81
02-14-2011, 09:41 PM
In no particular order ...

1. KG's antics (used to like him)
2. Parker dont know why but I cant stand Frenchy ...
3. Jordan Farmar's ego
4. Paulina Wheel-chair Pierce and his raspy voice ...
5. RJ and his fairy sounding voice ...

Retired: Karl Malone, Bruce Bowen, Mchale, Laimbeer, "Bulls era Rodman, Antoine Walker, Cedric Maxwell Gerald Henderson's steal* and Ralph Sampson's bull-shit shot in 1986*

*The last two are not even good enough to hate as a player ... I just hate the two plays they made to bury the Lakers ...

ALVAREZ6
02-14-2011, 09:43 PM
KG
Derek Fisher
Raja Bell

Brazil
02-14-2011, 09:47 PM
Jet
kobe
KG
Fish
cp3

Brazil
02-14-2011, 09:48 PM
Terry
JR Smith
Garnett
Kobe
Najera

I forgot about Najera ! good find

Killakobe81
02-14-2011, 09:51 PM
LOL even some Lakers fans hate Sasha, but why hate on a "marginally relevant" player?

I almost pulled out RJ for that reason but really it's just his voice ...he is OK as aplayer ...I guess.

jjktkk
02-14-2011, 09:51 PM
retired players:

Rick Fox, Gary Payton, Chris Childs, Karl Malone, Bonzi Wells, Jerry Stackhouse, Pre-Spur Robert Horry

:tu

Killakobe81
02-14-2011, 09:52 PM
OH!! and Kevin Martin's leg kick and flop ...Chauncey's too ...

jjktkk
02-14-2011, 09:53 PM
KG, Jet, Derek Fisher, Ray Allen, Chris Paul.

ohmwrecker
02-14-2011, 09:53 PM
I forgot about Najera ! good find

Yep. Add him and Fisher to my list.

TDomination
02-14-2011, 10:10 PM
Chris Paul - i also hate the "wooo" sound the hornets arena announcer makes everytime he makes a shot, pisses me off lol
Kevin Garnett - guys a douche, hated him from the beginning when he would be talking trash to duncan and timmy would just stare at him or ignore him, which probably pissed kg off even more
Jason Terry - talks too much
Mark Madsen - he was simply annoying

and
Kenyon Martin - though i don't necessarily hate him, but i never really liked the guy.

Baseline
02-14-2011, 10:15 PM
1. K. Bryant - most overhyped athlete in the history of sport, and should be in prison
2. Derek Fisher - worst player in the NBA
3. Ron Artest - has no game left except for thuggery
4. Jason Terry - detestable bigmouth
5. JJ Barea - needs to be beaten with a club
6. Eduardo Najera - can do nothing but dirty tricks
7. Kenyon Martin - should be Bryant's cellmate
8. Matt Barnes - thug wannabe - perfect Laker
9. JJ Redick - another Duke homo who is grossly overrated
10. Andrew Bynum - if he was on any other team, no one would even know his name

Sasha Vujacic and Jordan Farmar would be on this list, but since they're no longer Lakers, they're completely irrelevent.

JamStone
02-14-2011, 10:19 PM
Hate is a strong word. More like "very annoyed by." But I'll go with:

Paul Pierce
Kevin Garnett
JR Smith
Drew Gooden
Will Bynum

elemento
02-14-2011, 11:40 PM
Kevin Garnett
Kobe Bryant
Derek Fisher
Deron Williams
Jason Terry

DMC
02-14-2011, 11:42 PM
I don't hate any of them. There are those I respect and those I do not. They are scattered throughout the league, mostly on the Lakers though... (j/k)

Oh yeah... JR Smith.

baseline bum
02-14-2011, 11:56 PM
Karl Malone
Allen Iverson
Ron Artest
Antoine Walker
Robert Horry

Shit, if we're going all-time then it's

1) Karl Malone
2) Vinny Del Negro
3) Dennis Rodman
4) Samaki Walker
5) Joakim Noah

Can't believe I forgot Noah in the current top 5.

JamStone
02-15-2011, 12:24 AM
I like Joakim Noah. I like how he plays, and I like how he doesn't take him too seriously or worried about his image too much. He speaks his mind. He's eccentric and very odd looking, but I think he's actually one of the more likable players in the league.

HarlemHeat37
02-15-2011, 12:35 AM
I have some questions for some of the picks..it always interests me to understand some of the reasons for certain players..

BB: Joakim Noah?
Jam: Gooden? basketball IQ/waste of talent?..
TDomination: Mark Madsen?? :lol
Darrin: Walker?
DOK: Childress? $-related?

timtonymanu
02-15-2011, 12:39 AM
1. Jason Terry
2. Eddie House
3. Derek Fisher
4. Kevin Garnett
5. Kevin Martin

ElNono
02-15-2011, 12:49 AM
I only hate these guys when they're in bitchmade mode... which is not all the time...

Terry, KG, CP3, Pierce, Stackhouse

crc21209
02-15-2011, 12:52 AM
1. Kobe Bryant
2. Jason Terry
3. Chris Paul
4. Derek Fisher
5. Pau Gasol

Mugen
02-15-2011, 12:53 AM
cant believe i forgot Matt Barnes. dirtiest mofo in the game right now. not even close.

rayjayjohnson
02-15-2011, 12:55 AM
Bynum
Humphries
Paul
Kobe
Terry

And mark cuban if he counts too

baseline bum
02-15-2011, 12:58 AM
I like Joakim Noah. I like how he plays, and I like how he doesn't take him too seriously or worried about his image too much. He speaks his mind. He's eccentric and very odd looking, but I think he's actually one of the more likable players in the league.

I have some questions for some of the picks..it always interests me to understand some of the reasons for certain players..

I love Noah's game. I just hate him for shitting on UCLA two years in a row in the Final 4.

HarlemHeat37
02-15-2011, 01:04 AM
Bynum
Humphries
Paul
Kobe
Terry

And mark cuban if he counts too

Humphries, as in Kris Humphries?:lol..why?..

hitmanyr2k
02-15-2011, 01:22 AM
Boozer - easily the loudest verbal flopper in the league. I pray Derrick Rose keeps it old school and doesn't start doing that shit. It pains me to have to root for Booz to succeed.

Gasol - easily the 2nd loudest verbal flopper in the league. I :lol :lol my ass off when his mouth collided with Odom's head last week.

Garnett - I don't even have to explain

Gallinari - I don't know what it is...the doofy face. Maybe because he's a Knick but he annoys the shit out of me.

Derek Fisher - a flopping little troll of a player that gets the benefit of the ref's whistle far too much for the shit he pulls.

Honorable mentions: Chris Paul, Jason Terry, Kobe

Kyle Orton
02-15-2011, 01:28 AM

Childress for the following reasons:
signing him was moronic, and every Suns fan I know called me a hater for saying it was a retarded signing
He's a professional NBA player with the shooting form of a 5 year old
he's content collecting his paycheck on the bench
he's not a good defender, but retarded Phoenix fans say he is just because he's long and athletic

JamStone
02-15-2011, 01:28 AM

I couldn't really think of 5 players. A couple of years ago, I could have said Dwyane Wade. But I really don't hate him like I used to when the Pistons were a good team and Wade would shit all over them. I don't like Wade, but I'm not annoyed by him like I am by guys like Pierce or KG. Like I said, "hate" is a pretty strong word for those guys I listed, except for Will Bynum. I really do hate him, particularly and obviously because he plays for Detroit.

But as for Gooden, I don't know. But no, it's not his wasted talent. Something always irked me about him. It started with his hair in college. He kind of looked like a Puerto Rican black guy who would grease his short afro hair. Looked like he should wear a hairnet over his head and wash dishes in some Bronx diner. But probably more than anything was that fucking soul patch in the back of his head when he was bald and then that fucking Captain Jack Sparrow goatee. Douchebag doesn't even begin to describe his looks over the years. I could have listed Drew Gooden/DeShawn Stevenson since those two assface buddies did that whole beard contest together.

ALVAREZ6
02-15-2011, 02:35 AM
I've always hated Jared Dudley and Noah for their appearance. I know.. I know, Noah actually seems to be a decent guy, as JamStone said, but damnit that camel is fuckin hard to look at. Dudley was such an obnoxious tool during his Boston College days...ugly ass faggot wet dog on the court. I guess I don't really have shit on Noah anymore, but I still hate that faggot Dudley, and hated more when that piece of shit douche bag looked like Dennis Rodman at times during the 2nd round of the playoffs last year vs. SA.

jjktkk
02-15-2011, 02:52 AM
I've always hated Jared Dudley and Noah for their appearance. I know.. I know, Noah actually seems to be a decent guy, as JamStone said, but damnit that camel is fuckin hard to look at. Dudley was such an obnoxious tool during his Boston College days...ugly ass faggot wet dog on the court. I guess I don't really have shit on Noah anymore, but I still hate that faggot Dudley, and hated more when that piece of shit douche bag looked like Dennis Rodman at times during the 2nd round of the playoffs last year vs. SA.

Now thats some serious hate. :lol

Technique
02-15-2011, 03:05 AM
Eduardo Nahajara
Kevin Garnett
Kendrick Perkins
Jason Terry
Kobe Bryant

ALVAREZ6
02-15-2011, 03:07 AM
Now thats some serious hate. :lol

lol, I disliked a few guys on that BC team, they were some fags

And as I said..I no longer care to hate on Noah, I'm cool with him. But damn, especially in college before he bulked up and still looked like a tall ass ugly woman...it's really hard to be less attractive than he was/is.

Flo-Rida
02-15-2011, 03:08 AM
1. Kg
2.Rondo
3. big baby bitch
4. Perkins
5. Paul perice
The fagtastic five

ALVAREZ6
02-15-2011, 03:16 AM
Damn WTF :wtf

How come so many are hatin on CP3??? Am I missing something.?.?.?

ALVAREZ6
02-15-2011, 03:17 AM
Childress for the following reasons:
signing him was moronic, and every Suns fan I know called me a hater for saying it was a retarded signing
He's a professional NBA player with the shooting form of a 5 year old
he's content collecting his paycheck on the bench
he's not a good defender, but retarded Phoenix fans say he is just because he's long and athletic
5-year old form is better than female form (T-Rex retard arms Merion & Kevin Martin)

noob cake
02-15-2011, 03:26 AM
the rapist
the king
the ostrich
the thug
the jet

rayjayjohnson
02-15-2011, 04:19 AM
Humphries, as in Kris Humphries?:lol..why?..

Blake Griffin wannabe. Seeing him fuck an oop when I was in nj to see them play the bucks was a highlight of my trip to the us

rickross
02-15-2011, 04:48 AM
Off da top o my head:

annoying:
sasha - dat nigga needs 2 go 2 gay industry
farmar/cancer pacient/pierce/too many

overhyped:
durant - more overhyped and overfed wit ft than anybody in da league ever. If bron got da same treatment like durnat he'd get 20fts a game.
kobe - fts on shit js and piggybackin for a HOF career. lmao nigga got game but pleez top 5??
love - no factor on D gettin HOF hype from fantasy faggots. Nigga is needs lotsa playas around him 2 hide his flaws. Plus idiot fights teammates 4 boards or doesnt help d hopin a nigga misses and he gets da board. Dat not bball dat jus like chukin.

contract:
bynum - dat nigga shoulda broke dem knees already
jjohnson - another nigga dat should be killed wit stones at da tree of woe.
luke - :lmao:lmao

floppers:
manu/divac/cp3/horry/fisher - floppin mofokkas should be shot in el culo wit an ak47

divas:
jason terry/kevin maryin/brooks/mo williams - niggas thinkin they got/was star level.

injured has beens:
roy - nigga need 2 retire asap.

str8 up idiots:
artest - nigga sold his ring :lmao:lmao:lmao
dwight - dumb as fuck, mistakes come when game is on da line despite statwhore sayin but their defense without dwight

can't understand da hate:
bron - why u hatin on da GOAT?

alltime:
rodman/malone/horry/laimbeer - dirty faggots.

rayjayjohnson
02-15-2011, 04:54 AM
Off da top of mah head:

rick ross. nigga was a bitch ass screw.

Bukefal
02-15-2011, 07:17 AM
Garnett
Rondo
CP3
Martin
Howard

mystargtr34
02-15-2011, 07:44 AM
1. Derek Fisher - Dirty piece of shit when things are going against the Lakers. Also dislike that ugly oversized smile on his face when a call goes against him. Hes really the only player where i think 'i wish i could be on an NBA court for one minute to elbow that smirk of his face.

2. Sasha Vujacic - Nothing really needs to be said here

3. Ray Allen - His crooked mouth expression when he looks like hes about to cry can get to me.. especially when he was half way through a 5-20 shooting night against Bruce Bowen.

4. Rajon Rondo - Thinks he's alot better than he is. Also has bitch tendencies on the court during heated moments.

5. DeMarcus Cousins - Just an immature cry baby that would make a 12 year old seem as if they have the maturity of an adult.

Dont really have anything against the Celtics as a team... i actually quite like them. P-Pierce has always been one of my favourite players .. and honestly KG doesnt get on my nerves nearly as much as he does to others it seems.

Im sure i forgot a few aswell.

spursbird
02-15-2011, 08:01 AM
Kobe
Garnett
Nowitzki
Rondo
Udoka(If he's in Spurs uniform)

silverblk mystix
02-15-2011, 08:56 AM
1) Kobe

2) kobe the rapist

3) kobe the wannabe MJ

4)kobe the fake scowl posuer

5) kobe

Phillip
02-15-2011, 09:29 AM
David West should be on every single list

that dude is a total faggot

DAF86
02-15-2011, 09:40 AM
...me?

Garnett, Pierce, Ginobili, Paul, Bosh

LeBron might be a douchebag but he's not on my top 5. I do want him to lose though :lol

Why the hate on Manu? He's a Kobe fan, he's not a douche and he's not a Laker killer either.

My list: Kobe, Terry, Paul Pierce, Fisher, Barbosa.

SpursRulez4eVeR
02-15-2011, 09:51 AM
garnett
rondo
cp
bryant
terry

TampaDude
02-15-2011, 10:33 AM
1. Kobe
2. JET (unless he's playing the Lakers)
3. Vujabitch
4. Barea (unless he's playing the Lakers)
5. CP3 (unless he's playing the Lakers)

I don't get the hate on Noah...he's awesome! I'm a Gators fan, though, so I'm biased. :D

Venti Quattro
02-15-2011, 10:36 AM
Laker fan :

DJ Augustin
Stephen Jackson
Gerard Wallace
Henderson
Nazr

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao
:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Kyle Orton
02-15-2011, 10:58 AM
My list: Kobe, Terry, Paul Pierce, Fisher, Barbosa.

Holy fuck how could I leave the "my dead mommy :cry is why I shoot 16% in the playoffs" mongoloid Brazilian off my list.

Revised list: Warrick, Barbosa, Bosh, Frye, all former Duke players

badfish22
02-15-2011, 11:25 AM
lol the CoM getting mad at Ginobli being included in any list.

ambchang
02-15-2011, 11:44 AM
Ever:
Karl Malone
Shaquille O'Neal
Dennis Rodman
Samaki Walker
Karl Malone

Present:
Jason Terry
Amare Stoudemire
Kendrick Perkins
Can't think of anybody else

Phillip
02-15-2011, 11:54 AM
Ever:
Karl Malone
Shaquille O'Neal
Dennis Rodman
Samaki Walker
Karl Malone

Present:
Jason Terry
Amare Stoudemire
Kendrick Perkins
Can't think of anybody else

rofl at you trying so hard now to act like you arent a kobe hater. unfortunately its pretty easy to see through you.

monosylab1k
02-15-2011, 12:15 PM
1. Matt Barnes
2. LeBron
3. Kenyon Martin
4. Barea
5. Garnett

Blake
02-15-2011, 12:21 PM
I don't think there would be Spurs players here because obviously this is a Spurs forum

Matt Bonner
Tony Parker
Fire Pop

birdy219
02-15-2011, 12:36 PM
Boozer - easily the loudest verbal flopper in the league. I pray Derrick Rose keeps it old school and doesn't start doing that shit. It pains me to have to root for Booz to succeed.

Gasol - easily the 2nd loudest verbal flopper in the league. I :lol :lol my ass off when his mouth collided with Odom's head last week.

Garnett - I don't even have to explain

Gallinari - I don't know what it is...the doofy face. Maybe because he's a Knick but he annoys the shit out of me.

Derek Fisher - a flopping little troll of a player that gets the benefit of the ref's whistle far too much for the shit he pulls.

Honorable mentions: Chris Paul, Jason Terry, Kobe

I approve of this list. There are some others, but these are good.

djohn2oo8
02-15-2011, 12:47 PM
You can add Kendrick Perkins.. I hate that scowl he constantly has.

I think his scowl has to do with him having a hard life when he was little by seeing one or both of his parents murdered. Cant remember if it was both

Venti Quattro
02-15-2011, 12:54 PM
Damn WTF :wtf

How come so many are hatin on CP3??? Am I missing something.?.?.?

Shit, you are missing your entire life

urunobili
02-15-2011, 01:18 PM
Terry
Garnett
CP3
West
Hollins

LnGrrrR
02-15-2011, 01:58 PM

He's a player I like to hate. He plays well, he's "feisty" and he's ugly as sin. I respect the guy, just don't like him. If he were on my team, of course, everything I just wrote wouldn't matter one iota.

ALVAREZ6
02-15-2011, 02:29 PM
Dont really have anything against the Celtics as a team... i actually quite like them. P-Pierce has always been one of my favourite players .. and honestly KG doesnt get on my nerves nearly as much as he does to others it seems.

Im sure i forgot a few aswell.

On top of all of his bitch ass antics, KG wished Tim Duncan a sarcastic Happy Mother's Day, knowing she is dead. I don't care who it is, it's really fucked up to say something like that...let alone a very respectful peer and HOFer. I honestly would have murdered KG that instant if I were in Tim's shoes, pretty impressive how he keeps his cool.

He's just a straight up bitch with the media games too like 'Bron...
"I said he was cancerous to his team, not that he looks like a cancer patient..." GTFOutta here, not one fucking person bought that. :lmao @ KG believing we're all dumber than his own dumb fucking self. If he weren't 7'0" and black, he would not have made it out of middle school, let alone ever receive a HS diploma. Yet everyone is dumber than him.

"Karma's a BITCH!!!"

..."Yeah ya'll need to relax on that, I didn't even write that myself, and it has absolutely NOTHING to do with my former team and organization, which despises me thoroughly, losing by 50-60 points immediately prior to my tweet. Complete coincidence"

KG merits no respect outside of his playing ability.

ALVAREZ6
02-15-2011, 02:32 PM
Shit, you are missing your entire life

Honestly, the total number of times I've watched him play are pretty limited. Throughout most of his career he's been on a completely irrelevant team.

rickross
02-15-2011, 03:01 PM
Off da top of mah head:

rick ross. nigga was a bitch ass screw.

son u a bitch made spanglsih wigger faggot like paula gasoft.

But dats an undastatemant cuz all people from spain is faggots : gasoft, calderon, rubio, fernandez ... wat do dey do 2 u ? do they teach suckin dick 2 first graders ar wat faggot?

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0909/spain-demotivational-poster-1253664098.jpg

cheguevara
02-15-2011, 03:12 PM
- Friend Killer
- "we gone win 6,7,8 championships"
- "I didn't mean cancer patient, I meant he is a cancer"
- Turtle Head
- Chris Fall

Ace
02-15-2011, 03:22 PM
Rondo - Overrated by many as a top PG
KG - dude is just a douche
Gasol - Why does he yell so much?
JR Smith - Guy is a waste of life
SVG - not a player but wish the guy would stfu

ALVAREZ6
02-15-2011, 03:40 PM
CROFL Rondo best PG in the NBA :lol

ElNono
02-15-2011, 03:41 PM
Don't hate the playa... hate the game

poop
02-15-2011, 03:44 PM
turtle terry
jj barea
garnett
rondont
cpflop

FkLA
02-15-2011, 03:54 PM
1.Kobe
2.Terry
3.Fisher
4.Bosh
5.Vujachick
6.Love
7.Dirk
8.JR Smith
9.R. Lewis
10.Boozer
11.D. Howard
12.Gasol
13.Parker

cheguevara
02-15-2011, 03:54 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_CqDk4jAv_Y4/S9oT8YCk-kI/AAAAAAAACOU/ZDD-out2Ins/s1600/11.jpg

Spur_Fanatic
02-15-2011, 05:13 PM
Artest, Lebron, Bosh, Amare, Arenas.

Xylus
02-15-2011, 05:37 PM

I don't know how anyone can hate Jared Dudley. You're insane.

My list:

1. Vince Carter
2. Matt Barnes
3. Chris Bosh
4. Lamarcus Aldridge (though this asshole is doing his best to make me look bad, stop playing so well you stupid fuck)
5. Boris Diaw

ALVAREZ6
02-15-2011, 06:21 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_CqDk4jAv_Y4/S9oT8YCk-kI/AAAAAAAACOU/ZDD-out2Ins/s1600/11.jpg

lololol

pretty clever

rickross
02-15-2011, 06:30 PM

my nigga got da purest J in da league.

some quotes from my nigga 2 let u niggas undastand what it take 2 be a superstar:

i dont pass i shoot it
i can make any shot once i go past halfcourt
Dont get me wrong kobe is great but not when he play me
lol here comes the hate! Yes! thank you ill take all the haters
dont want to be kobe im cool wit being me!

Dis nigga go hard on twitta by da name of JR_SWISH .. u know wat im sayin? He can make it!

rickross
02-15-2011, 06:31 PM
LMAO my nigga jr smith jus tweeted:

Who cares about wins and losses, as long as you're on the ESPN highlights? Woo-hoo!

:lmao :lmao :lmao

ALVAREZ6
02-15-2011, 06:35 PM
LMAO my nigga jr smith jus tweeted:

Who cares about wins and losses, as long as you're on the ESPN highlights? Woo-hoo!

:lmao :lmao :lmao

lmfao

crofl

Pretty sure if he were ever dropped by the nugs, no team would pick him up and he'd be taking his highlights ass over to Europe. What a fuckin clown lol

rickross
02-15-2011, 06:35 PM
btw dis shit is pure gold ... damn shyt d b tite if dey had a thuggets page wit quotes.
http://www.thesportsarchives.com/SportsArchives/SAR?cy=Basketball&kw=Earl+Smith+Iii&st=quote&an=Search&sr=1

Cessation
02-15-2011, 06:53 PM
Bean
Ratface Terry
Troll Barea
Peasant Paul
Dueche KG

LnGrrrR
02-15-2011, 07:10 PM
JR Smith is a jester. As such, I welcome him. The NBA needs a few clowns.

rayjayjohnson
02-15-2011, 07:41 PM
son u a bitch made spanglsih wigger faggot like paula gasoft.

But dats an undastatemant cuz all people from spain is faggots : gasoft, calderon, rubio, fernandez ... wat do dey do 2 u ? do they teach suckin dick 2 first graders ar wat faggot?

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0909/spain-demotivational-poster-1253664098.jpg

hey fuckhead, I'm australian. I live in Sydney.

Killakobe81
02-15-2011, 07:42 PM
JR Smith is talented and uber talented, but in many ways though amusing watching him is sad. This dude has the sickest combination of jumper and athleticism I have seen in almost 30 years of watching ball. This guy can shoot like ray allen but can hang in the air like MJ ...

But his bball IQ, is low he ruins his rep by being a petulant, wannabe thug ....
I may get on shaq for not maximizing his talent but THIS guy, he is the poster child for it. He may have gotten even less out of the most gifts ...than Derrick coleman.
I wish someone could get through to that kid ...because once the hops are gone he will be streaky shooter with a bad attitude and worse shot selection ...

This dude has the skills to be better than Kobe or Wade at the 2guard ...

Killakobe81
02-15-2011, 07:44 PM
I think he needs to be in D'antoni's offense but needs a no nonsense assistant coach to be on his ass. He needs the greenlight to shoot and his defense is shaky so on the knicks his d wouldnt matter much because they play little of it ...

baseline bum
02-15-2011, 07:51 PM
lmfao

crofl

Pretty sure if he were ever dropped by the nugs, no team would pick him up and he'd be taking his highlights ass over to Europe. What a fuckin clown lol

God, I remember being disappointed when the trade of Barry for him fell through. He was once a hell of a prospect though.

ALVAREZ6
02-15-2011, 08:16 PM
JR Smith is talented and uber talented, but in many ways though amusing watching him is sad. This dude has the sickest combination of jumper and athleticism I have seen in almost 30 years of watching ball. This guy can shoot like ray allen but can hang in the air like MJ ...

But his bball IQ, is low he ruins his rep by being a petulant, wannabe thug ....
I may get on shaq for not maximizing his talent but THIS guy, he is the poster child for it. He may have gotten even less out of the most gifts ...than Derrick coleman.
I wish someone could get through to that kid ...because once the hops are gone he will be streaky shooter with a bad attitude and worse shot selection ...

This dude has the skills to be better than Kobe or Wade at the 2guard ...

Streaky shooter, bad attitude, and bad shot selection already describes him perfectly. He'll simply be a nobody riding the pine as an 11th man.

Greg Oden
02-15-2011, 08:29 PM
Terry continues to send spurfan to the tree of woe.

ElNono
02-15-2011, 08:44 PM
rondont
cpflop

That you, Fabbs?... :lol

ElNono
02-15-2011, 08:46 PM
Terry continues to send spurfan to the tree of woe.

You have to wonder if he left his 3 point shooting over there too, tbh...

LnGrrrR
02-15-2011, 08:49 PM
That you, Fabbs?... :lol

No Ralph pictures, so probably not.

Greg Oden
02-15-2011, 09:05 PM
You have to wonder if he left his 3 point shooting over there too, tbh...

Even though his on court production has diminished, he is still a classy stand up guy who is an excellent spokesperson for the NBA.

ohmwrecker
02-15-2011, 09:07 PM
Add Greg Oden to my list.

kobe4life
02-15-2011, 09:48 PM
Tim Duncan- More boring then watching a game of golf
Garnett- Fake tough guy I would beat the shit out of in a fight
Lebron- Overatted superstar that chokes in the clutch
Wade- Soft as tissue paper always gets bailed by the refs
Pierce- Another wannabe tough guy I could whoop in a fight

LnGrrrR
02-15-2011, 09:58 PM
Tim Duncan- More boring then watching a game of golf
Garnett- Fake tough guy I would beat the shit out of in a fight
Lebron- Overatted superstar that chokes in the clutch
Wade- Soft as tissue paper always gets bailed by the refs
Pierce- Another wannabe tough guy I could whoop in a fight

To be honest, that'd be one hell of an all-star team.

J_Paco
02-15-2011, 10:26 PM
1. Kobe Bryant
2. Shaquille O'Neal
3. Dirk Nowtizki
4. Derek Fisher
5. Steve Nash

ambchang
02-16-2011, 10:32 AM
rofl at you trying so hard now to act like you arent a kobe hater. unfortunately its pretty easy to see through you.

LOL following me around like a rabid dog. What's wrong with you? It's like you are taking it as your personal crusade to snuff out all forces that dares to say one thing negative about your secret lover.

I already said multiple times that I do not hate Kobe. I think he is one definitely one of the top 5 SGs of all time, mostly likely top 3, and arguably top 2, and I would love to have Kobe on the Spurs, even now.

Kobe Bryant longevity in the game is amazing (although modern medicine and luck has a little to do with it in addition to his conditioning and dedication to the game), he has amazing skills on the perimeter, and is an obviously dedicated to the game. He respects his opponents and has an almost obsessive drive to win.

Neo.
02-16-2011, 10:38 AM
LOL following me around like a rabid dog. What's wrong with you? It's like you are taking it as your personal crusade to snuff out all forces that dares to say one thing negative about your secret lover.

I already said multiple times that I do not hate Kobe. I think he is one definitely one of the top 5 SGs of all time, mostly likely top 3, and arguably top 2, and I would love to have Kobe on the Spurs, even now.

Kobe Bryant longevity in the game is amazing (although modern medicine and luck has a little to do with it in addition to his conditioning and dedication to the game), he has amazing skills on the perimeter, and is an obviously dedicated to the game. He respects his opponents and has an almost obsessive drive to win.

hard to believe considering every post of yours is about how kobe was the second option and didnt deserve any of his titles, etc...

MavFan6488
02-16-2011, 10:42 AM
1 Pau Gasol - Softest, Gayest NBA player EVER
2 Carmelo Anthony - i hate the way he always acts gangsta in interviews
3 Dwight Howard - Thinks he's funny, but i don't think he's funny at all
4 Chris Bosh - Chris "I want to be the man that's why i team up with bron and whistle" Bosh
5 Jason Terry - Talks big during the reg season, never shows up in the playoffs

ambchang
02-16-2011, 02:39 PM
hard to believe considering every post of yours is about how kobe was the second option and didnt deserve any of his titles, etc...

Quote me.

jacobdrj
02-16-2011, 04:44 PM
Most of my most hated players are retired.

Iverson
Spreewell
Childs
Starks
Ostertag

I know I am forgetting someone, but oh well...

Guys still in the NBA? Hmm...

Carmelo Anthony - Just can't stand the way he talks, or plays.
Gilbert Arenas - Such a moron, and such a chucker.
Carlos Boozer - Quitter. Even more than LeBron and Kobe and Vince and Tracy. Just a complete quitter. Going gets rough, Carlos gets going into his glazed eyed shell.
Amare Stoudemire - Used to love his game, but has proven to be just dumb as stump. I know he could play defense if he tried, but he never bothered to try. It is even worse than Boozer's defense, because at least Booz' excuse is that he is undersized, and at least he rebounds, but Amare doesn't rebound nearly as well and every time he talks he shows to be a non-student of the game.
Juwon Howard - So dumb. Just so dumb. Such a low basketball IQ. Doesn't seem much smarter off the court.

lefty
02-16-2011, 04:47 PM
Most of my most hated players are retired.

Iverson
Spreewell
Childs
Starks
Ostertag

I know I am forgetting someone, but oh well...

Guys still in the NBA? Hmm...

Carmelo Anthony - Just can't stand the way he talks, or plays.
Gilbert Arenas - Such a moron, and such a chucker.
Carlos Boozer - Quitter. Even more than LeBron and Kobe and Vince and Tracy. Just a complete quitter. Going gets rough, Carlos gets going into his glazed eyed shell.
Amare Stoudemire - Used to love his game, but has proven to be just dumb as stump. I know he could play defense if he tried, but he never bothered to try. It is even worse than Boozer's defense, because at least Booz' excuse is that he is undersized, and at least he rebounds, but Amare doesn't rebound nearly as well and every time he talks he shows to be a non-student of the game.
Juwon Howard - So dumb. Just so dumb. Such a low basketball IQ. Doesn't seem much smarter off the court.

I liked Starks and Spree

Cane
02-16-2011, 04:53 PM
Deron Williams - Huge whiner, underachiever, and Sloan/Johnson :(

TimmehC
02-16-2011, 05:42 PM
Fisher
Terry
KG
Barbosa
Boozer

dougp
02-16-2011, 06:28 PM
Chris Paul
Derek Fisher
Carlos Boozer
LeBron James
Amar'e

Countless others but they're probably the ones I talk the most shit about when watching their games. Paul for his whining, Fisher and Boozer for their personal ethics (Fish lying to the Jazz and Boozer's second kid to save his first), James and Amar'e for their attitudes and egos.

Darrin
02-16-2011, 08:42 PM

Everyone thinks that Rasheed Wallace was the only big who spent too much time on the perimeter. It actually was said about a generation including Dirk Nowitzki, Chris Webber, Antoine Walker, and Kevin Garnett to name a few. Walker was that player that fell in love with his jumper, the three-pointer. He was wildly inefficent, a loser, and he was a pain in the ass to his coaches. He would almost be bearable if he didn't have the arrogance--notice Keith Van Horn isn't on my list--and the damn shimmy.

http://sportsmed.starwave.com/media/nba/2002/0510/photo/a_robinson_vt.jpg

I had to watch this asshole with no game dance on the Pistons floor in 2002 with the Celtics after getting into it with Clifford Robinson. I had to watch a 64-win Detroit Pistons team lose because Walker and Jason Williams, and James Posey, and Gary Payton were hitting their damn three-point shots! He's got a DAMN RING!

(and he's broke).

Arrogant, no game, fat, contentious in the locker room--what's to like?