PDA

View Full Version : The Koriwhat wing is now open!

TheLakaluvaLibrary
02-15-2011, 12:32 AM
And I have some more exciting news. Inspired by the outstanding success of "Lakaluva's Guide to Getting Fat Chicks," Koriwhat has decided to undertake a similar literary ambition and write a book himself! His book is not a guide, however, but an autobiography. He hopes that his exciting life filled with calf tats, Boddington's, boxing at the gym, meeting Roger Mason, longhair, working as a secretary, and hanging out with guys who wear beanies will be a captivating read. As he said to me, "I wanna give the people with "ordinary' lives an insight into the Bitches and Blunts lifestyle."

Here's an excerpt from the draft he sent me (which is now being edited and hopefully will be on the shelves within two months).

...it was a natural decision, really. I've liked the Spurs since I was a little kid, so getting their logo tatted on my calves seemed a logical thing to do.

The tattoo artist was named Jerry. He was a big dude with a beard who smelled like menthols. He led me to a chair where I took a seat. I was wearing shorts, but had to roll down my tube socks to give him access to the blank artistic canvass that are my calves. After I was ready, I lied down face first on the reclining chair, like something you would find in a dentist's office, and held my breath. These were my first tattoos, so I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. I've heard the procedure hurts. Although I'm no stranger to pain from all the beatings my dad gave me, I wasn't sure what to expect.

Jerry fired up the needle. A buzzing filled my ears. Jerry's hand embraced my calf and he applied the needle.

But I didn't feel pain. On the contrary.

The buzzing, the voices in the shop, the music, the pain, every conceivable external stimulus was drowned out. However, one sensation did remain: Jerry's light touch on my calf.

It was a unique moment in my life. This was the first time another human being touched me in a way that wasn't with the intention of beating my ass. And it felt good. Real good.

But, I ain't no fag. Okay? Yes, I was getting an erection from Jerry touching my calves, but it wasn't on purpose. Only a fresa Mav fan would get turned on by something like that. Still, the fact that I was getting a boner from being touched by a biker gave me pause. Lying there in a chair, I had to ask myself: Am I fag?

And the answer I gave myself was fuck no! I ain't no fag. But on the other hand, I had to accept these physical reactions I was having to another man touching my legs and promptly deal with them--kill them before they have a chance to take a hold of my psyche and turn me into what I hate the most: A fag.

So I paid Jerry, duck walked out of the tattoo shop, and went home.

I stood in front of the mirror, gave myself the hardest look I could muster, and yelled, "Fag!"

Over and over I screamed this at myself, until every trace of fresa was scared out of my body and mind. I was successful. I felt like a man again. Whole and nothing like a Mavfan, who are all fags!. Afterward, I took a few moments to enjoy the Spurs tattoos that Jerry so elegantly etched into my calves.

koriwhat
02-15-2011, 12:35 AM
slob the knob motherfucker... i have more threads dedicated to me than the spurs do upstairs. too funny!

djohn2oo8
:lmao:lmao:lmao

koriwhat
:lmao:lmao:lmao

you read all that, seriously? i just replied.

HarlemHeat37
02-15-2011, 12:36 AM
:lol Great stuff, as usual..

Some of this shit needs to be published..

koriwhat
02-15-2011, 12:36 AM
:lol Great stuff, as usual..

glad you could sign out of your alter-ego just to reply to your own thread as another troll.

Banzai
02-15-2011, 12:37 AM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/tumblr_lfrth6EtPy1qb7hapo1_500.gif (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=5378)

Leetonidas
02-15-2011, 12:42 AM
It's pretty fucking homo someone actually typed out that extremely gay scenario. However, the content of the post was quite hilarious. :lmao

ElNono
02-15-2011, 12:44 AM
:lmao

koriwhat
02-15-2011, 12:48 AM
good ol' bearded jerry... somewhat entertaining even when skimmed over. good job fresa!

koriwhat
02-15-2011, 12:55 AM
You forgot the part where he dropped out of high school and started doing drugs.

i was doing drugs in middle school. little kid, get to bed, school starts early for you!

DJ Mbenga
02-15-2011, 01:36 AM
ill make this thread worthy of our time
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c202/Gracelander/fist.gif

TinTin
02-15-2011, 02:04 AM
:lmao :lmao

I like the rate at which this troll posts

Cant_Be_Faded
02-15-2011, 02:10 AM
gay

symple19
02-15-2011, 06:06 AM
lol

MavDynasty
02-15-2011, 07:00 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

LnGrrrR
02-15-2011, 01:57 PM
More exclamation points are needed.

koriwhat
02-15-2011, 01:59 PM
!!! just doing my part

BlackSwordsMan
02-15-2011, 02:00 PM
Mama there goes that man

Sportcamper
02-15-2011, 02:09 PM
I rarely know what any of you guys are talking about but that is some funny stuff…

easy7
02-15-2011, 02:13 PM
slob the knob motherfucker... i have more threads dedicated to me than the spurs do upstairs. too funny!

That is just Satan making you famous dude.

Mr.Bottomtooth
02-15-2011, 02:15 PM
:rollin

koriwhat
02-15-2011, 02:17 PM
That is just Satan making you famous dude.

i sold my soul. it's all good though.

LnGrrrR
02-15-2011, 03:33 PM
!!! just doing my part

:lol Koriwhat, you are a feral beast.

koriwhat
02-15-2011, 04:32 PM
:lol Koriwhat, you are a feral beast.

haha i've actually been called that before... wtf