PDA

View Full Version : What's a perfect night for a Spurs fan? (Tue. Feb 15)

Spur_Fanatic
02-15-2011, 04:12 PM
Let's see how many of this happen...

MIA/IND --> We want IND to win.
CHA/CHI --> We want CHA to win.
PHI/MEM --> Doesn't really affect us.
UTA/PHX --> I don't feel the same dislike for PHX after Amare left, but PHX is PHX.
NOH/GSW --> We want GSW to win.

Greg Oden
02-15-2011, 04:19 PM
:jack

Mr. Body
02-15-2011, 04:21 PM
Crappy games tonight. What's on the NCAAs?

Spur_Fanatic
02-15-2011, 04:23 PM
Yeah, not a good day to start this (no important games).
But if you want, I can create a thread about a random poster, and make some poetry, that will fall in line with the NBA forum. :D

DMC
02-15-2011, 04:25 PM
I think last night was pretty decent and I am not greedy.

Texas_Ranger
02-15-2011, 04:25 PM
Crappy games tonight. What's on the NCAAs?

Mississippi St.-Kentucky
Villanova-Seton Hall
Wake Forest-North Carolina
Texas Tech-Missouri
Michigan St.-Ohio

Even here are just some crappy games.

ElNono
02-15-2011, 04:27 PM
A perfect night for Spursfan would most likely include bitches and blunts, tbh

DMC
02-15-2011, 04:44 PM
And tacos

crc21209
02-15-2011, 05:01 PM
Let's see how many of this happen...

MIA/IND --> We want IND to win.
CHA/CHI --> We want CHA to win.
PHI/MEM --> Doesn't really affect us.
UTA/PHX --> I don't feel the same dislike for PHX after Amare left, but PHX is PHX.
NOH/GSW --> We want GSW to win.

It LA or Dallas isnt playing it doesnt really affect the Spurs....

Spur_Fanatic
02-15-2011, 05:11 PM
I know. Again, it was not a good idea to start this today.
Tomorrow's will be better.

Xylus
02-15-2011, 05:48 PM
I need Memphis to lose. Who does that team think it is, winning and shit?

Kyle Orton
02-15-2011, 05:50 PM
Anyone who still holds any sort of a grudge against Phoenix where they're cheering against them is retarded. They're a .500 team that has little to no shot at making the playoffs and if they do they have a 0% chance at making it out of the 1st round. If anything Spurfan should be cheering for the Suns to somehow sneak in as the 8 seed and give them easy first round fodder.

Bito Corleone
02-15-2011, 07:15 PM
Anyone who still holds any sort of a grudge against Phoenix where they're cheering against them is retarded. They're a .500 team that has little to no shot at making the playoffs and if they do they have a 0% chance at making it out of the 1st round. If anything Spurfan should be cheering for the Suns to somehow sneak in as the 8 seed and give them easy first round fodder.
He likes anime bro, what do you expect?

Obstructed_View
02-15-2011, 07:18 PM

Seeing Suns fans suffer (sorry Xylus ;))is always enjoyable, but not enough to have to tune in and actively root against the team.

Kyle Orton
02-15-2011, 07:20 PM
He likes anime bro, what do you expect?

Fair point :lmao

Spur_Fanatic
02-15-2011, 10:07 PM
Never said I liked anime, but I do like my avatar. I'm sorry it's not as original as yours, Bito. Never seen the Godfather as an avatar/username/signature before. I humbly bow.

I dislike PHX, not as bad as before, but I still do. And their fans dislike the Spurs. Probably more than a normal Spurs fan dislikes their team, since Amare is now out. Plus, you two douches, they playing Utah, and I want Utah to kinda win. In a way I respect the Suns, I want them as down as possible, if possible.

1) MIA won their game, IND kept it close, at one point they were losing 28-9, but came back. Works too. Supposedly, Wade only had two turnovers, I saw more, but bleh.

DMC
02-15-2011, 10:51 PM
Never said I liked anime, but I do like my avatar. I'm sorry it's not as original as yours, Bito. Never seen the Godfather as an avatar/username/signature before. I humbly bow.

I dislike PHX, not as bad as before, but I still do. And their fans dislike the Spurs. Probably more than a normal Spurs fan dislikes their team, since Amare is now out. Plus, you two douches, they playing Utah, and I want Utah to kinda win. In a way I respect the Suns, I want them as down as possible, if possible.

1) MIA won their game, IND kept it close, at one point they were losing 28-9, but came back. Works too. Supposedly, Wade only had two turnovers, I saw more, but bleh.

It's all about repetition. Once you have 50 or so troll accounts, you will be more creative with your avatars.

Bartleby
02-15-2011, 11:16 PM
It LA or Dallas isnt playing it doesnt really affect the Spurs....

Miami probably won't catch the Spurs but they have a good shot at the second best record overall, which in turn could affect how soon Pop rests his starters for the playoffs.