PDA

View Full Version : "Neal with it" in urbandictionary.com

zocool16
02-15-2011, 07:00 PM
So I put out a random Vday facebook status yesterday that ended in "Neal with it," and no one understood it (mind you, I do live in L.A.). Anyways, instead of explaining it out on the status, I just wanted to find the unofficial meaning on urbandictionary.com to post it, but I guess no one's tried to define it yet.

"Neal with it" is a very important phrase in the English language and SHOULD be defined in urbandictionary!

Will someone go do it please? Lol. I'm going to give it a try, but last time I tried to define something there, it got rejected.

If reading this was a waste of a minute or two of your life, my apologies. Lol. Go Spurs go, baby!

zocool16
03-07-2011, 12:18 PM
It is done, sons. Feel free to add!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Neal+with+it

clambake
03-07-2011, 12:19 PM
the definition should have included rape.

jeebus
03-07-2011, 12:22 PM
kinda like..

"Stop! Please! No means no!"

"Neal with it."

zocool16
03-07-2011, 12:25 PM
kinda like..

"Neal with it."

LOL you guys are horrible. Add that shit. lol.

TFloss32
03-07-2011, 12:35 PM

Funny you say that. Every time I see Dirk I think of this:

http://static.sportressofblogitude.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/cristal-taylor.jpg

clambake
03-07-2011, 12:44 PM

http://static.sportressofblogitude.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/cristal-taylor.jpg

sounds like a personal problem. you should see a shrink.

wontstartdumbthreads
03-07-2011, 12:58 PM
So I put out a random Vday facebook status yesterday that ended in "Neal with it," and no one understood it (mind you, I do live in L.A.). Anyways, instead of explaining it out on the status, I just wanted to find the unofficial meaning on urbandictionary.com to post it, but I guess no one's tried to define it yet.

"Neal with it" is a very important phrase in the English language and SHOULD be defined in urbandictionary!

Will someone go do it please? Lol. I'm going to give it a try, but last time I tried to define something there, it got rejected.

If reading this was a waste of a minute or two of your life, my apologies. Lol. Go Spurs go, baby!

"Neal with it" is the dumbest thing I've ever heard of. It doesn't make any sense and never is in context with anything else ever said. I don't get it.
So "Neal" rhymes with "Deal". Ok, but what the fuck. What about "Keepin it Neal" or Frampton's "Do you Neal like we do?". They are all equally stupid. I feel like there is some push to make "Neal with it" some kind of everyday saying. Whoever made it up and whoever keeps throwing it out there needs to be bent over a sink and f'd in the butt by Bill Parcells.

tdunk21
03-07-2011, 01:00 PM

fill in the blanks....definition of mavs :________

clambake
03-07-2011, 01:03 PM

where is the mavs urbandictionary.com thread?

zocool16
03-07-2011, 02:23 PM
"Neal with it" is the dumbest thing I've ever heard of. It doesn't make any sense and never is in context with anything else ever said. I don't get it.
So "Neal" rhymes with "Deal". Ok, but what the fuck. What about "Keepin it Neal" or Frampton's "Do you Neal like we do?". They are all equally stupid. I feel like there is some push to make "Neal with it" some kind of everyday saying. Whoever made it up and whoever keeps throwing it out there needs to be bent over a sink and f'd in the butt by Bill Parcells.

Make way for Captain Buzzkill ...

... take it easy, man. It's all in good fun ...

wontstartdumbthreads
03-07-2011, 04:03 PM
Make way for Captain Buzzkill ...

... take it easy, man. It's all in good fun ...

It drives me insane everytime I read it. I can picture the orignal author sitting back in his chair, stroking his Van Dyke beard, nodding his head, saying, "Neal with it. It's perfect. I think I shall copyright it." Then saying it over and over again to everyone he knows beause he thinks it will catch on. Insane it makes me I tell you.

hater
03-07-2011, 04:04 PM
It drives me insane everytime I read it. I can picture the orignal author sitting back in his chair, stroking his Van Dyke beard, nodding his head, saying, "Neal with it. It's perfect. I think I shall copyright it." Then saying it over and over again to everyone he knows beause he thinks it will catch on. Insane it makes me I tell you.

Neal with it

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-07-2011, 04:11 PM
Kind of funny considering Spurs fans Neal all day while slobbering all over their overrated 3p chucking team.

cube1980
03-07-2011, 04:13 PM
kinda like..

"Neal with it."
more precisely, like this...

Mavs fans: "Stop! Please! No means no!"

Spurs fans: "Neal with it."

wontstartdumbthreads
03-07-2011, 04:27 PM

It doesn't make any fucking sense. No one in the whole world will catch the reference to a fairly obscure Spurs player who probabaly raped a drunk girl.

I feel more irratated than Peter Gibbons hearing "somebody's got a case of the Monday's."

Dark Matter
03-07-2011, 05:58 PM

Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary, published 1913 by C. & G. Merriam Co.

Definition of Neal - To be tempered by heat.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/neal

Wrap your peebrain around that :bang :flipoff:idiot. peebrainhttp://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=peebrain - A person whose brain is of no use to them. a peebrain would have to look up what peebrain means and would think I was talking about urine, or telling my mind to pee.

Cessation
03-07-2011, 06:05 PM
who's that crackwhore in the pic?

Em-City
03-07-2011, 06:16 PM
It doesn't make any fucking sense. No one in the whole world will catch the reference to a fairly obscure Spurs player who probabaly raped a drunk girl.

I feel more irratated than Peter Gibbons hearing "somebody's got a case of the Monday's."

Kneel with it

DirkISaCocLuvinPuSSy
03-07-2011, 06:23 PM
neal with it = taking this raping, lol

DirkISaCocLuvinPuSSy
03-07-2011, 06:25 PM
as in the Heat had to Neal with it, just like we gotta Neal with it after what happen to us on sunday

DirkISaCocLuvinPuSSy
03-07-2011, 06:25 PM
kneel with it

exactly!

Strategic
03-07-2011, 06:42 PM

I believe that is Crystal:drunk Taylor, Dirk's better half.:lol She may also be the father of his gorilla! :monkey

:flag::flag::flag::flag::lobt2:

JayTheClown
03-07-2011, 06:53 PM
It is done, sons. Feel free to add!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Neal+with+it

pretty gay pretty gay

moisaenz
03-07-2011, 07:41 PM
pretty gay pretty gay

Chokewitzki is Gay!!!

wontstartdumbthreads
03-08-2011, 12:32 AM

Your mom.

redzero
03-08-2011, 03:05 AM
Thanks for the heads up! Down voting as I type this. :tu

badfish22
03-08-2011, 03:10 AM

Chokewitzki is Gay!!!

GNSF, ladies and gentlemen.

Xylus
03-08-2011, 03:34 AM
Neal With It has to be one of the worst catchphrases ever conceived on this message board.

Greg Oden
03-08-2011, 03:51 AM
:wow gnsf live up to the hype

Greg Oden
03-08-2011, 03:51 AM
too bad you didn't live up to yours :lmao :rollin :lmao

Obstructed_View
03-08-2011, 04:15 AM
Neal With It has to be one of the worst catchphrases ever conceived on this message board.

Agreed. It's so reminiscent of trying to force the "money" nickname on Roger Mason, Jr.