PDA

View Full Version : Las Vegas NEEDS a team

rayjayjohnson
02-16-2011, 05:25 AM
Listening to David 'Laker' Stern on Bill 'Celtics' Simmons' podcast today I can't help but think how awesome a Las Vegas team would be.

They'd have hands down the best home court advantage in the NBA, if for no other reason that every team flying in will undoubtedly end up gambling until 4 am the day of the game (if all these card game fights on planes has taught us nothing at all).

If you could draft the team from existing stock, who'd you have (I'm going for humour value here, not actual playing ability)

PG. arenas
SG kobe (what happens in vegas...)
SF ron artest. as if it could be anyone else.
PF karl malone out of retirement
C greg oden. poor fuck's gotta be due for some luck sooner or later

in keeping with the gambling theme, MJ HAS to be the owner.

I shall name the new franchise...

drumroll

The Las Vegas Rollers.

baseline bum
02-16-2011, 05:45 AM
Antoine Walker would be the dream PF on that team, and Oakley would have to be there too. I'd also name them the Las Vegas Stardust in honor of Lefty Rosenthal and Tony Spilotro.

ElNono
02-16-2011, 08:29 AM
You would also have Chuck doing NBA on TNT from Vegas every Thursday... :lol

Bito Corleone
02-16-2011, 10:27 AM
I could have seen it happening before the Tim Donaghy mess ever happen, but not now.

rickross
02-16-2011, 12:51 PM
i like kangoroo givin it to me in el culo.

nigga how da thug life at da kangaroo farm. I heard dat in 3rd world countries liek yors u do nasty stuff wit dem animals ... jus sayin.

rayjayjohnson
02-17-2011, 05:40 AM
fuck you're a worthless piece of shit. kinda like that worthless piece of shit screw you admire.

rickross
02-17-2011, 09:53 AM
i took it in el culo so much deez days i forgat to diss dat nigga on da internets. dam ima b hatin on his swag

correctioned, offica ricky helpin u acknowledge thy faggotry :cop