PDA

View Full Version : What's a perfect night for a Spurs fan? (Wed. Feb 16)

Spur_Fanatic
02-16-2011, 12:51 PM
Best possible results:

WAS/ORL
Season Series: ORL 3-0

The more games ORL is down, the better. They have some potential there, and hopefully Arenas will never mesh with the team.

---

MIA/TOR
Season Series: MIA 2-0

MIA is 9-1 in last 10 games, let's hope this puts them down a notch more, as they have a great team (cheaters :P) and is not a team you want to face later on fully clicking.

---

NJN/BOS
Season Series: BOS 2-0

As with MIA, the more games the top East teams lose, the better. I don't really expect MIA and BOS to lose, but bleh, shit happens. Hopefully, TOR and NJN will at least force them to play at 100% in order to winn.

---

LAL/CLE
Season Series: LAL 1-0

LAL is 5-5 in the last 10, but if there is one game they surely will win is this one... right? CLE is 9-46 in the season, but... What happens if the Cavs win? Imagine the LAL tears all across the internet world.

---

IND/DET
Season Series: 0-0

Nice matchup... because it doesn't affect the Spurs either way. I like the Pistons, because of their old (now defunct) playstyle, but the Pacers have improved a lot in the last year, and they could put a lot of hurt in a top East team in playoff time...

---

ATL/NYK
Season Series: ATL 2-0

I know ATL has a better record, but we have to consider the possibility Knicks will end up with Melo. If that happens, hopefully the Knicks will end up with the 8th spot.

---

LAC/MIN
Season Series: LAC 2-1

I don't follow the trend. Nice game if you want to watch some highlights. Aside of that, an inconsequential game. They are both 3-7 in the last 10, though.

---

SAC/DAL
Season Series: DAL 2-0

Stackhouse, Terry, Cuban. As with LAL, we want DAL to be as low as possible. The problem is, though, who to have as 2nd and 3rd seed? I admit I like DAL more as a 3rd seed, but I don't see them dropping below LAL, who is struggling lately.

---

PHI/HOU
Season Series: 0-0

Hmm... HOU is 5 games behind the 8th spot. PHI, with the same record, is 7th in the East... Thus, we really want HOU to win this one, and put pressure on the last spots.

---

DEN/MIL
Season Series: DEN 1-0

Both team 3-7 in the last 10. DEN is still in the playoffs picture, battling with UTA for the 7th spot. We want DEN to win this game, and fight till the end for those last spots.

---

GSW/UTA
Season Series: GSW 2-1

As with DEN, we want UTA to fight till the end.

---

NOH/POR
Season Series: NOH 2-0

POR is one game behind NOH. So, why not? I want POR to win this one.

---

crc21209
02-16-2011, 03:33 PM
The Spurs should only be worried about games with Dallas and the Lakers, not teams like the Knicks, Rockets, etc...

Spur_Fanatic
02-16-2011, 10:23 PM
OMFG! Not only I'm 3k richer thanks to the Cavs/Lakers, but I declare this thread caused it all! Sure, though Celtics and Heat did not had it easy, they won. But LAL lost, as that's a big help for us.