PDA

View Full Version : Gaynett and Rondon't are dirty ass player and i want them to lose

poop
02-16-2011, 08:36 PM
i fucking hate this boston team. ever since they were artificially manufactured back in '08. a bunch of scowling, cocky, cheap shot taking fagggots.

-pierce, though a great clutch player, is king of faking injuries and being a cocky asshole. how many times have we seen him roll around in pain, lifted off the court only to return minutes later and hit shots. hopefully this season brian cardinal will take out his kneecaps

-rondon't is slobbed all over by the media constantly even though hes not even in the top 5 point guards. cant shoot worth a damn and ive seen him take more cheap shots and dirty plays than anyone in the nba. id like to see brad miller lift him off the floor and chuck him violently into the backboard.

-gaynett has always thought hes the toughest guy around, talking shit, saying ridiculous stupid things and putting dirty hits on people. just watched an old all-star game where glen rice needed one basket to set the scoring record, garnett decided to guard him constantly just to prevent him from getting the shot, for no reason other than just to be an asshole. i hope this season some actually tough player puts him in his place by knocking his lanky ass out cold onto the little wooden floor of the TD Bankworth North Financial GInger Garden

gay allen - we all remember ho much he pouted and whined about bruce bowen 'playing him too rough' when he defended him and shut his bony little body down when he gayed it up for the sonics

big fat baby davis - this is a mountain of a man, a gigantic 6 foot nine 300 pound slab of negroid mass yet he has repeatedly cried on the bench on live tv as well as being in the media for an unfortunate event which took place while he was OUT AT THE GAY BARS.

i want this team to lose as much as the lakers :married:

2pac > Kobe
02-16-2011, 08:37 PM
Boo fucking hoo

LnGrrrR
02-16-2011, 08:48 PM
You forgot to add that you hate Perkins scowl, Nate is too short, Delonte is a thug, Shaq is old and fat, Jermaine is slow and injured, etc etc.

poop
02-16-2011, 09:01 PM
You forgot to add that you hate Perkins scowl, Nate is too short, Delonte is a thug, Shaq is old and fat, Jermaine is slow and injured, etc etc.

i dont really have problems with those guys

LnGrrrR
02-16-2011, 09:06 PM
Don't worry, I'm sure someone will be along later to add those.

DesignatedT
02-16-2011, 09:10 PM
I hate Perkins scowl, Nate is too short, Delonte is a thug, Shaq is old and fat, Jermaine is slow and injured.

LnGrrrR
02-16-2011, 09:12 PM
I hate Perkins scowl, Nate is too short, Delonte is a thug, Shaq is old and fat, Jermaine is slow and injured.

There we go. :lol :toast

awktalk
02-16-2011, 09:27 PM
Wow. Spurs do-si-do into Newark and crush the Nets. Nets waltz into Chowdertown and its a game going into the 4th. Celts are horrible.