PDA

View Full Version : Halo Books

Leetonidas
02-16-2011, 08:53 PM
So I figured since the game has been massively successful, there's bound to be a few posters (maybe) who have enjoyed the written titles as well. If you're not a Halo fan and you're one of those chodes who likes to scoff successful things, go eat a dick.

Anyways, I'm currently reading Ghosts of Onyx right now and I gotta say I'm impressed that even without the Master Chief, it's still a damn good read thus far. I currently own Fall of Reach, The Flood, First Strike, Ghosts of Onyx, Contact Harvest, and Halo: Evolutions (haven't read those last two yet) and I have to say of the 3.5 I've read so far I'd say First Strike was definitely the most epic and intense story of them all, really should've been made into a game because it would've blown the other Halos out of the water.

Oh and there's a new trilogy coming out from what I understand, taking place 100,000 years before the events in the game/books and highlighting the Flood/Forerunner war, which I've always been interested in. The first book is out and it's called Halo: Cryptum.

Anyone else enjoy this shit or am I just a nerdy mother fucker? :lol

leemajors
02-17-2011, 02:24 AM
I would suggest some Philip K Dick if you have a brain.