PDA

View Full Version : Worried?

Leetonidas
05-31-2005, 07:10 PM
Is anyone really worried? I know the thought of losing 3 straight is in your minds, but it has NEVER happend, and it WON'T happen here. All the Suns did was avoid sweep, and to be honest, if you had told me they'd be avoiding a sweep in game 4 I would've laughed and said the series would have been tied 2-2. So, we're where we want to be, better even, and we can take game 5, hell with some better officiating and made free throws, we get the sweep. So just think about how the Spurs played, and we only lost by 5. So, I say Spurs in 5, (or Spurs in 6, my vBookie will go up in that case) and anyone else who has to say otherwise can KISS MY ASS!

GO SPURS GO!

BELIEVE!

Big Pimp_21
05-31-2005, 07:12 PM
word

ducks
05-31-2005, 07:20 PM
gee enough threads about the same thing

IX_Equilibrium
05-31-2005, 07:25 PM
gee enough threads about the same thing

http://newsfeed.tcm.ie/images/people/rickygervaispa.jpg

Awful....awful man.

Ishta
05-31-2005, 11:05 PM
I just think people have gotten overexcited about a small bump in the road...The Spurs will not loose this series.....Calm yourselves(damn, i feel like i have been saying this all day.....WAIT, I HAVE:lmao ) the Spurs will be just FINE....Now would be a good time for beating the dead horse character thingy!

Tek_XX
05-31-2005, 11:20 PM
There's a first for everything

Phil
06-01-2005, 01:30 AM
In my opinion, it may even end up being a good thing that the Spurs lost game 4. When they lost Game 1 vs. Denver, it really worked as a wake up call and they went on to win their next 6 games (carrying on into the next playoff series).

If the same happens again, they will finish off the series against the suns is game 5, sweep either Miami or detroit and then win the first game of next season. :spin

If the Spurs had of swept the Suns, they may not have been ready for the finals and dropped an early one there. Who Knows...

GhostofAlfrederickHughes
06-01-2005, 07:09 AM
Yup, and here's why.

(1) Phoenix continues to get open jump shots and transition dunks.
With their fans behind them egging them on, it could get ugly tonight.

(2) If they come back to S.A. down 3-2, their mentality becomes 'Hey, all we have to do is steal one more here and then Game 7 is on our homecourt.'

(3) If there IS a Game 7, forget it. Spurs go down in flames.

So yeah, I'm worried. Now if the Spurs DEFENSE shows up tonight, I think they can do it. And I know Parker, Manu and Timmy SHOULD respond well after that crappy game on Monday. But the Spurs have to play to WIN, not to 'not lose'.

Extra Stout
06-01-2005, 08:22 AM
If the Spurs play their game, there is no problem. Nobody can beat the Spurs when they play well. It's up to them to come out with the proper energy.