PDA

View Full Version : This loss will simply be another highlight on the Lakers 2011 Championship DVD

21_Dickings
02-16-2011, 10:52 PM
I know all you maggots are having a collective orgasm right now, but this loss means absolutely nothing. The Lakers didn't even show up, while the Cavs played like it was game 7 of the NBA Finals.

I just hope all you shit-talking, shit-kicking, cow-tipping Spurs and Mavs fans show up when the Lakeshow collects number 17.

I'm taking names, you can believe that.

Venti Quattro
02-16-2011, 10:53 PM
Can't wait for the epic narration of the guy who always does narration for the championship blu-rays

Buddy Holly
02-16-2011, 10:54 PM
Wow, are the roads made of taffy and does the air smell like bubble gum in the fantasy land you two live in?

Tinystarz
02-16-2011, 10:55 PM
u mad bro?

Spur_Fanatic
02-16-2011, 10:55 PM
HAHAHA! Look at the 21 noob trying to do some damage control!

Cessation
02-16-2011, 10:56 PM
lakers are fucked son, keep dreaming

DMX7
02-16-2011, 10:57 PM
If this loss is a "highlight", then i'd hate to see the lowlights... :lol

easy7
I wish I had some of that good shit you're smoking or snorting or shooting up... Must be nice.

21_Dickings
Can't wait for the epic narration of the guy who always does narration for the championship blu-rays

Yep, yep.

I can just hear him now:

"And all looked lost when the Lakers lost to the Cleveland Cavaliers, the NBA's worst team who set a record for most consecutive losses in a season. But after the all-star break, things were about to change...

CUT TO: Determined faces of Kobe Bryant and Andrew Bynum
CUT TO: Kobe feeding Bynum with a great pass
CUT TO: Phil Jackson pumping his fist

"The Lakers championship form finally emerged, and the Purple and Gold strung together a 20 game winning streak to close the season and steal the number one seed from the San Antonio Spurs..."

#41 Shoot Em Up
02-16-2011, 11:00 PM
I know all you maggots are having a collective orgasm right now, but this loss means absolutely nothing. The Lakers didn't even show up, while the Cavs played like it was game 7 of the NBA Finals.

I just hope all you shit-talking, shit-kicking, cow-tipping Spurs and Mavs fans show up when the Lakeshow collects number 17.

I feel ya my nigga, let Spurs fans get happy.
Baby Drew Crew will be celebrating come June

easy7
02-16-2011, 11:01 PM
Only to then wake up and find that the Lakers got kicked out on the first round by the Hornets.

Rummpd
02-16-2011, 11:03 PM
LAL can hoist a championship alright = a charter fishing tournament - what a joke of a team with 3-4 of their stars not showing up nightly, pathetic depth and non-inspirational coaching. Historical trends show that teams that routinely lose 3-4 in a row have little or no championsip aspirations while ever team with a start like the SAS won the championship. Sadly this overhyped team will not even make it to play the Spurs as composed - Mitch needs to blow it up with a trade and C Anthony not the answer.

21_Dickings
02-16-2011, 11:04 PM
LAL can hoist a championship alright = a charter fishing tournament - what a joke of a team with 3-4 of their stars not showing up nightly, pathetic depth and non-inspirational coaching. Historical trends show that teams that routinely lose 3-4 in a row have little or no championsip aspirations while ever team with a start like the SAS won the championship. Sadly this overhyped team will not even make it to play the Spurs as composed - Mitch needs to blow it up with a trade and C Anthony not the answer.

I'll make sure to bump this quote come June.

j.dizzle
02-16-2011, 11:05 PM
Too many fickle pussy fans these days IMO. Im not even mad about the last few games, im pissed that I didnt put down a bill or two on the Cavs haha. One of my boys made a grip tonight.

jjktkk
02-16-2011, 11:06 PM

Lol, Maggots? Okay Drill Sergeant Dickings, when exactly are the Lakers gonna show up? 3 games and counting. :lol

Rummpd
02-16-2011, 11:08 PM
quote all u want LAL not winning it this year without big trade

jjktkk
02-16-2011, 11:09 PM
I'll make sure to bump this quote come June.

You won't even be here by June. Cya in November. :lol

Spur_Fanatic
02-16-2011, 11:10 PM
http://realityinoman.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/15_damage_control_l.jpg

21_Dickings
02-16-2011, 11:10 PM
Lol, Maggots? Okay Drill Sergeant Dickings, when exactly are the Lakers gonna show up? 3 games and counting. :lol

April through June. Like they do every year.

You really think old man Duncan and the guy with no ACLs can stop Baby Drew? :lol

#41 Shoot Em Up
02-16-2011, 11:11 PM
April through June. Like they do every year.

You really think old man Duncan and the guy with no ACLs can stop Baby Drew? :lol

You know Spurs fans believe that :lol

Crazymaddopeyo
02-16-2011, 11:18 PM
hahaha, I love these posts. How many have we seen now? These nigga's panicking.

#41 doing what he does, all up on the Lakerfans dicks.

baseline bum
02-16-2011, 11:21 PM
The Lakers didn't even show up, while the Cavs played like it was game 7 of the NBA Finals.

Kobe also looked like it was game 7 of the Finals tbh.

BoricuaCJA
02-16-2011, 11:22 PM
Kobe also looked like it was game 7 of the Finals tbh.
:lol:lol:lol

Fpoonsie
02-16-2011, 11:24 PM
How does 21_Dickings still merit serious responses.

Jesus CHRIST, posters in here are fucking stupid...and unsurprisingly, #41'll drop to his knees for damn near anyone.

TampaDude
02-16-2011, 11:24 PM
Yep, yep.

I can just hear him now:

"And all looked lost when the Lakers lost to the Cleveland Cavaliers, the NBA's worst team who set a record for most consecutive losses in a season. But after the all-star break, things were about to change...

"The Lakers championship form finally emerged, and the Purple and Gold strung together a 20 game winning streak to close the season and steal the number one seed from the San Antonio Spurs..."

:lol

Crazymaddopeyo
02-16-2011, 11:26 PM

Jesus CHRIST, posters in here are fucking stupid...and unsurprisingly, #41'll drop to his knees for damn near anyone.

#41 loves those lakerfans cocks. I'm telling you.

Yorae
02-16-2011, 11:32 PM
Too many fickle pussy fans these days IMO. Im not even mad about the last few games, im pissed that I didnt put down a bill or two on the Cavs haha. One of my boys made a grip tonight.

Same here. I mean what are the fucking odds. Should've fucking bet.

Crazymaddopeyo
02-16-2011, 11:36 PM

What's your name on Lakersground? I want to read your panicking posts over there.

TrainOfThought5
12-08-2012, 02:35 AM
Yep, yep.

I can just hear him now:

You still waitin on that DVD to arrive, or nah??

Bill_Brasky
12-08-2012, 12:13 PM
You still waitin on that DVD to arrive, or nah??

You are such a failure.

irishock
12-08-2012, 12:17 PM
Dallas pounded that ass that year.

Spur_Fanatic
12-08-2012, 01:13 PM
decent bump

jeebus
12-08-2012, 01:27 PM

this. pretty much everyone who responded seriously should infiltrate the nearest military base, find a stockpile of anthrax, and just smother their face in the stuff.

spurraider21
12-08-2012, 04:28 PM
To quote one of my favorite bands ever, Triumph... "its the same old story... all over again"