never heard of him:sleep

lol Cowboys trading for Vince Wilfork

lol Trill Clinton

Trill Clinton
02-17-2011, 10:31 AM
http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad289/bhilde1/2cz3s05.gif

Venti Quattro
02-17-2011, 10:35 AM
In a Spurs vs Mavs series, I feel Beaubois can straight out beat Hill and Neal. He's got a ton of potential but has been so much delayed in harnessing because of injuries. I'm a believer in what he can do.

lol barea

Cry Havoc
02-17-2011, 10:47 AM
In a Spurs vs Mavs WCF series, I feel Beaubois can straight out beat Hill and Neal. He's got a ton of potential but has been so much delayed in harnessing because of injuries. I'm a believer in what he can do.

lol barea

Ftfy.

Venti Quattro
02-17-2011, 10:48 AM
Ftfy.

Sure, no problem. and it's FIFY

Reggie Williams
02-17-2011, 11:07 AM
Ftfy.

Boingngngnngng

xtremesteven33
02-17-2011, 11:12 AM
Roddy < Pop

Cry Havoc
02-17-2011, 01:27 PM
Sure, no problem. and it's FIFY

FTFY = Fixed That For You = FIFY

:rolleyes

Spur_Fanatic
02-17-2011, 01:31 PM
The kid is very decent, and really fast.
Any Mavs fan know if he has his own set plays?

sefant77
02-17-2011, 02:26 PM
http://www.thetwomangame.com/2010/08/view-from-the-clipboard/

#41 Shoot Em Up
02-17-2011, 02:45 PM
Didn't see the thread.

No shit dummy:lol

tdunk21
02-17-2011, 02:48 PM
We = you and mommy?
:lol

Rummpd
02-17-2011, 02:57 PM
So friggin what- he brings to the table something Hill, Parker and other speed demons on the SAS can defend and outscore one on one with him all day long but LOL on the LAL handling this Rocket.

Phillip
02-17-2011, 03:06 PM
So friggin what- he brings to the table something Hill, Parker and other speed demons on the SAS can defend and outscore one on one with him all day long but LOL on the LAL handling this Rocket.

LMAO putting parker, hill, and defense in the same sentence

Rummpd
02-17-2011, 03:13 PM
LMAO putting parker, hill, and defense in the same sentence

Hill is a great defender and Parker is improved but since you apparently follow the soft Mavs that have to go to zone; and now are plummitting in the defensive stats anyway as that is exposed; why LET the facts stand in the way?

Beaubois is an exciting talent but before getting too excited read this fairer analysis:

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/dallas-mavericks/headlines/20101209-sefko-give-roddy-beaubois-some-more-playing-time-before-heaping-all-the-pressure-on-him.ece
Brian S. asks, "Am I the only idiot that doesn't see Roddy Beaubois as the answer? He is a very talented and athletic player that I'm glad we have and I enjoy watching him. It's just that it seems that if he doesn't develop into a point guard then he's just another J.R. Smith. So I guess my question is whether starting Roddy at the two will sabotage his development into our future point guard?"

SEFKO: My big problem with heaping the weight of the world on Roddy is that he was wildly inconsistent as a rookie and only played 700 minutes, less than what Dirk Nowitzki already has played in 21 games this season.

While Dirk and a lot of other folks in the organization believe Roddy is a future difference-maker and perhaps a star, I'm not ready to put that pressure on him. And he still has to prove that he's a ball-handler, too. His shooting and scoring? I'm not worried about that. He can do that with anybody.

But I'm also not willing to say he's just another J.R. Smith. I wouldn't say that about anybody. As you can tell, I'm not a big fan of the Denver gunner. I think he's way overrated.

Spur_Fanatic
02-17-2011, 03:27 PM
I think Beau is better than Hill and Neal (when fully healthy, that is).

jjktkk
02-17-2011, 03:28 PM
LMAO putting Kidd, Jet, Barrea and defense in the same sentence

fify

Rummpd
02-17-2011, 03:29 PM

time will tell but for the Spurs would not trade either one - short fast PGs are a dime a dozen, ala Speedy Claxon types and one 40 point game with his inconistency see above by Secko needs to temper the enthusiasm. LOL on him defending a Kobe as well as Hill.

Rummpd
02-17-2011, 03:30 PM
faggots right about one thing..we sure aren't as good defensively as we were at the beginning of the year. we need a real wing who can defend to take peja's spot in the rotation..shitty signing. butler for sjax, iggy, etc still needs to be looked into at all costs. having 3 midgets in the rotation is fucking us.

This is an honest fan - that being said I think Mavs can beat the LAL and give the SAS all they want in a series that honestly could go either way.

FkLA
02-17-2011, 03:33 PM

Better than Neal, yes. But not Hill. Atleast not yet...especially defensively.

Spur_Fanatic
02-17-2011, 03:35 PM
I too think Beau can be what the Mavs need to pass over the Spurs.
I really panicked every time this kid touched the ball, fast as hell. I'm hoping the old "everyone, but Dirk, will choke" legend runs true if we meet again in the WCF.

FkLA
02-17-2011, 03:36 PM
french allah-13 pts, 6 asst, 6-13 FGA
puerto rican mj-11 pts, 10 asst, 5-8 FGA
olajuwon splitter-18 pts, 9 reb, 7-8 FGA

lol savior

Axe Murderer
02-17-2011, 03:42 PM
As of now Hill>Beaubois because Roddy hasn't really established anything for his career other than a couple of small outbursts but I think we can all agree that in 1-2 years he will surpass Hill

jjktkk
02-17-2011, 03:47 PM
As of now Hill>Beaubois because Roddy hasn't really established anything for his career other than a couple of small outbursts but I think we can all agree that in 1-2 years he will surpass Hill

On offense yes, but I think Hill will be the better defender.

Phillip
02-17-2011, 03:51 PM

Roddy's #1 issue on defense comes on his team defense (especially in zone), which will come with experience. In terms of playing straight man, he is actually a very good defender, sticks his man well, and his long arms allows him to create turnovers as well.

His defense isn't bad due to an inability to play it well, such as is the case for someone like Barea. It's bad because he is inexperienced.

Phillip
02-17-2011, 03:53 PM
Hill is a great defender

a great defender who got completely facefucked by goran fucking dragic

LMAO

Phillip
02-17-2011, 03:54 PM
fify

no one here said Kidd, JET, and barea are capable defenders though.

you have a lot to learn about trolling, young grasshopper

cheguevara
02-17-2011, 03:54 PM

LMAO

Kidd << Hill << Dragic

sefant77
02-17-2011, 03:55 PM
Kidd, Barea and Terry all can play decent in the Mavs zone defense, so thats at least some plus for their usual suspect man-to-man defense (well, Kidd plays that well against bigger guards too)

Axe Murderer
02-17-2011, 04:00 PM

Fair enough :tu

Phillip
02-17-2011, 04:02 PM
faggots right about one thing..we sure aren't as good defensively as we were at the beginning of the year. we need a real wing who can defend to take peja's spot in the rotation..shitty signing. butler for sjax, iggy, etc still needs to be looked into at all costs. having 3 midgets in the rotation is fucking us.

peja has not been as bad as you suggest. sure hes not quite Butler on defense, but he hasnt been just flat out horrible either. and the quick trigger he has with his shot helps the offense flow better, because far too often Butler would have a wide open look, hesitate, then get trapped by his defender, so he would do a crossover then fade-away, often stagnating the flow of the offense. with all the wide-open looks Peja is getting (thanks to Kidd, Dirk, and now Roddy), as he keeps getting more in sync, these shots are going to be falling at a ridiculous rate. i feel the team is going to be much better off offensively by letting Peja take the spot-up shooting duties, and letting Roddy be the #2 offensive creator, instead of Butler. and fact is, the main complaints we have had about this team all year is how the offense stagnated at times, allowing the opponent to get out and get easy transition buckets, and Butler had a lot to do with that. Beaubois can fix that, as well as the spacing of Peja.

i think the team defense as a whole has slacked a bit, and I think it looks also like the team generally isn't all that interested anymore, like they are just waiting for the playoffs to get here before going all out. we will have to just wait and see though.

Axe Murderer
02-17-2011, 04:03 PM
Roddy's #1 issue on defense comes on his team defense (especially in zone), which will come with experience. In terms of playing straight man, he is actually a very good defender, sticks his man well, and his long arms allows him to create turnovers as well.

His defense isn't bad due to an inability to play it well, such as is the case for someone like Barea. It's bad because he is inexperienced.

I actually agree with jjkktt (however its spelled). Hill has the body type to be an elite NBA defender. Whether or not he'll live up to it, we don't know, but the way he's built I think he is more apt to handle the bigger guards in this league.

Beaubois is quick as hell but he's only 6 feet tall so I'm worried about the his inability to handle bigger guards

Phillip
02-17-2011, 04:04 PM
Kidd, Barea and Terry all can play decent in the Mavs zone defense, so thats at least some plus for their usual suspect man-to-man defense (well, Kidd plays that well against bigger guards too)

of course Kidd has problems keeping fast guards like CP3, Aaron Brooks, TP, and Rose in front of him. but what most people quickly seem to forget, is WHO THE FUCK CAN?

Kidd is not nearly as bad on defense as people make him out to be. Yeah, he's lost a step or two, but generally, he holds his own quite well still.

mathbzh
02-17-2011, 04:04 PM
time will tell but for the Spurs would not trade either one - short fast PGs are a dime a dozen, ala Speedy Claxon types and one 40 point game with his inconistency see above by Secko needs to temper the enthusiasm. LOL on him defending a Kobe as well as Hill.

His minutes were too inconsistent to know if he was inconsistent.
When he had the opportunity he was consistent (5 games streak playing over 20 minutes for 17 ppg). I have no doubt he can be a great scorer. What is not clear is if he can be more than that.

FkLA
02-17-2011, 04:06 PM
Hill averaged like 16 ppg during the second half last season when Parker was out. He was the starting PG during their turnaround and during the series win over the Mavs. Yall are talking of Roddy hypothetically averaging something that Hill has already averaged :lol

Defensively, I dont think theres even an argument as to who's better. Right now Hill>Roddy and thats pretty apparent. Hill's offensive game should develope over time too, and although he doesnt seem to have the same tools that Roddy does to be as explosive...he could still average 15-20 ppg in the near future. Couple that with the clear advantage he has on defense, and Im not sure that Roddy will be far and away the better player years from now. Not unless Roddy actually ends up being Isiah Thomas Jr.

Phillip
02-17-2011, 04:06 PM
I actually agree with jjkktt (however its spelled). Hill has the body type to be an elite NBA defender. Whether or not he'll live up to it, we don't know, but the way he's built I think he is more apt to handle the bigger guards in this league.

Beaubois is quick as hell but he's only 6 feet tall so I'm worried about the his inability to handle bigger guards

He's more like 6'2, and has that ridiculous 6'10 wingspan. His lankiness worries me more than his height, which is made up for in his wingspan. But when guys try posting him up, then thats when he becomes a concern physically. Then again, if a PG is getting posted up, the team defense has more than enough opportunity to get over and help him out, so it doesnt worry me that much.

jjktkk
02-17-2011, 04:07 PM

LMAO

Last years news tbh. Go watch the Lakers/Spurs 1st game this year and watch how Hill defended Kobe.

Phillip
02-17-2011, 04:08 PM
well let me clarify, you're right about one thing, that peja was a quality pickup for the TIME BEING. we needed some help on offense terribly, until beaubois got back. poor dirk has no help and peja has hit some shots and can help us win a few regular season games, no doubt about it.

my issue lies with not wanting him in the rotation come playoff time. dude can't be trusted and his defense will become more exposed then. we're kidding ourselves if we think we don't need to get something of value out of butler's expiring. dude's of no use to us sitting on the bench, and it's obvious that our defense really took a hit when he went down. we should look into finding someone somewhat similar to replace him.

I think Peja's PT will go down in the playoffs though, while Marion's will go up. Having Butler back by then will help a lot too. Even if Butler isn't scoring well, at least having another sizable body off the bench to throw at guys like Kobe, Durant, Manu, and Melo will be a very good thing.

FkLA
02-17-2011, 04:09 PM

One of the few guys in the league that guards both quick and bigger PGs one day. Durant the next. And Kobe to end the week.

Phillip
02-17-2011, 04:10 PM
Last years news tbh. Go watch the Lakers/Spurs 1st game this year and watch how Hill defended Kobe.

right. because one game early in a regular season should be a great barometer on how a 3rd year bench player can guard arguably one of the 5 greatest players in NBA history. :rolleyes

FkLA
02-17-2011, 04:14 PM
if roddy is actually 6-2, then charles barkley was a 7 footer

its not just his height though...dude looks like he weights like 150 lbs on top of itt

badfish22
02-17-2011, 04:16 PM
if roddy is actually 6-2, then charles barkley was a 7 footer

its not just his height though...dude looks like he weights like 150 lbs on top of itt

No, Roddy is actually 6-2. Maybe taller. I forgot what video it was, but I have seen him stand right next to Deshawn Stevenson and Jason Terry in practice, and you can tell he isn't 6-0.

badfish22
02-17-2011, 04:17 PM
And we have seen the Spurs try to defend Roddy, it wasn't pretty. Of course now they have the opportunity to scout him so it will be interesting to see what Pop does.

monosylab1k
02-17-2011, 04:19 PM
Manu > Roddy

jjktkk
02-17-2011, 04:23 PM
right. because one game early in a regular season should be a great barometer on how a 3rd year bench player can guard arguably one of the 5 greatest players in NBA history. :rolleyes

Lol, Such Spurs hate Phillip. Okay watch the Lakers/Spurs 2nd game this season. No one can shut down Kobe, not even the soon to be great,French Allah, but Hill guards Kobe pretty well and as of today. is a better defender than Beaubois.

Phillip
02-17-2011, 04:28 PM
not so sure butler will be in any shape to contribute much at all. again, i reallyyyy think we're fooling ourselves by thinking we don't still need a trade just because we won a few games since dirk got back. his absence really exposed a lot of things that won't become re exposed again until the playoffs.

its easy to say that Dirk's absence exposed a lot of things, but you could say the same about the Lakers without Kobe, Boston without Pierce, and so on. Chances are, neither of those two teams have a remote chance without their best player either, and they would have the exact same issues the Mavs had without Dirk... unreliable leadership, lack of offensive explosiveness, etc...

while I do agree a trade would be helpful, I think at the same time some people are not realizing just how important chemistry is to a team. I havent seen team chemistry this good since the 02-03 season. as long as the Mavs have Dirk, they have a shot. people may point to what happened last year against the Spurs when they declined to double Dirk much, and force others to beat them, and I think that is where the team chemistry comes into play. you can see a marked improvement in how the team plays off of Dirk this year, as opposed to last year. The team's inability to play off of Dirk last year is what killed them against the Spurs. But this year, its clear that Carlisle has added a number of more plays and gotten the team to develop chemistry with guys outside of Dirk, and to utilize the attention that Dirk draws while hes on the court.

Phillip
02-17-2011, 04:29 PM
Lol, Such Spurs hate Phillip. Okay watch the Lakers/Spurs 2nd game this season. No one can shut down Kobe, not even the soon to be great,French Allah, but Hill guards Kobe pretty well and as of today. is a better defender than Beaubois.

i never disagreed that Hill is a solid defender. its funny how you spurfans think that just because I don't sit around sucking Hill's dick about his defense, thinks that means I feel he is a shit defender. not at all. he's a very solid role player on both ends of the court.

8FOR!3
02-17-2011, 04:36 PM
LOL 6'0 shooting guard...

Phillip
02-17-2011, 04:40 PM
he's really not dude. jason terry isn't 6-2 either. both guys are 6ft, all nba players heights are with shoes on and then sometimes exaggerated a bit from there. celebheights.com has kobe as 6'4.5 and these people put a lot of work into analyzing that shit

then you gotta drop pretty much everyones height by 2-3 inches, not just roddy. Dirk is really like 6'9, as well as most "7-footers"

going by "NBA height", Roddy is 6'2, just like Dirk is 7'0.

jjktkk
02-17-2011, 04:42 PM
i never disagreed that Hill is a solid defender. its funny how you spurfans think that just because I don't sit around sucking Hill's dick about his defense, thinks that means I feel he is a shit defender. not at all. he's a very solid role player on both ends of the court.

So as a Spurs fan am I suppose christen Beaubois as a future Hofer after a solid rookie year as alot of Mav fans do on here?

Phillip
02-17-2011, 04:43 PM
So as a Spurs fan am I suppose christen Beaubois as a future Hofer after a solid rookie year as alot of Mav fans do on here?

i dont think a single Mavericks fan here has said anything about Roddy being a future HOFer. just that he has enormus potential that has yet to be reached, and may never be reached either.

jjktkk
02-17-2011, 04:45 PM
i dont think a single Mavericks fan here has said anything about Roddy being a future HOFer. just that he has enormus potential that has yet to be reached, and may never be reached either.

:tu

mikeschy55
02-17-2011, 04:54 PM
He's bigger than JET on the court, and Roddy's ceiling is way higher than either Neil or Hill.

urunobili
02-17-2011, 05:01 PM
French Allah' delivers :tu

sefant77
02-17-2011, 05:35 PM
here you go:

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Rodrigue-Beaubois-1298/

6-1 without shoes, 6-2 with shoes

Pretty much identical to Hill:

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/George-Hill-5067/

Ghazi
02-17-2011, 05:42 PM
hopefully beaubois is in a nuggs uni this time next week :tu

Ghazi
02-17-2011, 05:43 PM
or suns uni

say it w/ me

steeeeeeeeeeeeve naaaaaaaaaaaaaaash

Greg Oden
02-17-2011, 05:46 PM
ghazi you shut your mouth right now.

Ghazi
02-17-2011, 05:46 PM
I'd give up Roddy for Melo or the great steve nash

A guy like Iggy/Jackson/Prince though I'd keep Roddy

I hope the Mavs recent success doesn't make them stand pat :(

Greg Oden
02-17-2011, 05:51 PM
I'd give up Roddy steve nash

Why, so our perimeter D can be even worse? Tyson can only clean up so much.

Ghazi
02-17-2011, 05:52 PM
great fucking MVP mix :cry

Muser
02-17-2011, 05:58 PM
Butler should be able to bring back something of value surely.

badfish22
02-17-2011, 06:01 PM
boom nailed it

Yeah, I did.

Also I heard Dirk is closer to 7-1 than 7-0.

jjktkk
02-17-2011, 06:28 PM
Mav fans, as far as trading for Nash, you think Dallas would do it? A part of me thinks Cuban would, regardless of giving away the future in Roddy, but another part of me thinks Cuban wouldn't swallow his pride and admit he never should of let Nash walk in the 1st place.

clambake
02-17-2011, 06:42 PM
nash for roddy?

no thanks

sefant77
02-17-2011, 06:48 PM
Nash for Roddy wont happen

DMC
02-17-2011, 06:53 PM
Nash will never win a title. He's a good player, great PG, sucks on defense. Great teams need great defenders. Having a hole on defense at that spot is pretty tough on a team. Nash is on a team that has holes at all spots, but he's the major defensive weakness.

LILCOOK
02-17-2011, 06:53 PM
right now mavs have to many players and not enough minutes to go around. players will tell you its not a problem but i call bs on that. esp when a guy like roddy who hasnt even had to earn any of his minutes ends up taking all your minutes bc of fans forcing him to. it doesnt make for a happy locker room esp if the mavs start losing bc of it. everything is fine and dandy right now. i think the mavs need to make a trade and empty some of that dead weight so the minutes can work for everyone.

if your gonna go ahead and roll your dice on beabouis then peja and stevenson dont even need to be on this team. all those minutes should be going to beabouis. those guys need to be cut so guys can start filling in their roles and getting heavy minutes each night.

mavsfan1000
02-17-2011, 07:13 PM
right now mavs have to many players and not enough minutes to go around. players will tell you its not a problem but i call bs on that. esp when a guy like roddy who hasnt even had to earn any of his minutes ends up taking all your minutes bc of fans forcing him to. it doesnt make for a happy locker room esp if the mavs start losing bc of it. everything is fine and dandy right now. i think the mavs need to make a trade and empty some of that dead weight so the minutes can work for everyone.

if your gonna go ahead and roll your dice on beabouis then peja and stevenson dont even need to be on this team. all those minutes should be going to beabouis. those guys need to be cut so guys can start filling in their roles and getting heavy minutes each night.
We don't need Stevenson except for in case of an injury. Beaubois isn't fit enough to play high minutes. At least with the intensity he comes out with. He is best at about 20-24 minutes per night if he can keep that intensity. And Terry playing heavy minutes isn't a good idea either due to his age. Having Beaubois and Terry share minutes is best for both of them imo. Peja and Marion are in the same situation as Terry. Though if we could get Melo, that would be a upgrade over being super deep. Then Stevenson's role would work again.

Greg Oden
02-17-2011, 07:23 PM
Yeah, I did.

Also I heard Dirk is closer to 7-1 than 7-0.

I heard that a few years ago also, altho someone else told me he was closer to 6'10.

Greg Oden
02-17-2011, 07:25 PM
Nash will never win a title. He's a good player, great PG, sucks on defense. Great teams need great defenders. Having a hole on defense at that spot is pretty tough on a team. Nash is on a team that has holes at all spots, but he's the major defensive weakness.

He could contribute to a championship team, but he would have to completely revamp the way he plays. Nash off the bench to primarily shoot 3s would be a pretty cool move.

MavDynasty
02-17-2011, 07:29 PM
tbh we need melo after all the swole damage he has done, amirite Greg n renaldo

Greg Oden
02-17-2011, 07:32 PM
tbh we need melo after all the swole damage he has done, amirite Greg n renaldo

yeah because by that logic if we get anyone else we're liable to lose by 10+ every game, amirite MD?

MavDynasty
02-17-2011, 07:34 PM
yeah because by that logic if we get anyone else we're liable to lose by 10+ every game, amirite MD?

lol whatever you say scrah, hell even Matty c would be alright, amirite

Texas Chili Dog
02-17-2011, 08:04 PM
http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/2011/news/features/art_garcia/02/17/rodrigue-beaubois-feature/0217-rodrigue-beaubois-608.jpg

Axe Murderer
02-17-2011, 09:35 PM
part of me thinks Cuban wouldn't swallow his pride and admit he never should of let Nash walk in the 1st place.

Curious as to why people keep saying this.

It wasn't a mistake at all to let Nash go. We went to the Finals two years later while Nash has yet to go to the Finals. With no interior big men inside we would just continue to be the _Allas Mavericks under _On Nelson. No way we beat the Spurs in 06 with Nash.

Sure Nash got an MVP later (a lot of it due to D'Antoni's system) but his teams always faced the same fate the Mavs did due to his lack of D

Rummpd
02-17-2011, 11:00 PM
He looks good tonight and has that funky Manu type of style with more speed and long arms like Hill - whatever he turns ought to be he is a valuable addition to the Mavs.

LILCOOK
02-18-2011, 12:57 AM
beabouis tonight looked like hes gonna be an nba bust.

mavsfan1000
02-18-2011, 01:42 AM
Uh he played fine. Just needs to work on his defense. He is too predictable on the way he defends at the moment. Players can just lean into him and draw a foul as he is always pressing.

Rummpd
02-18-2011, 06:13 AM
He is a unusual looking player that I can see when he is hot will be a pretty good player but his movements on the court look Splitter like on defense without the size or even the effort. Give him one year but honestly per Secko as I posted earlier hold the acclaim until he has a larger body of work.

MavDynasty
02-18-2011, 07:20 AM
His lateral movement looks suspect and he can't fight through picks. I couldn't remember howany times he got destroyed by the pick and roll. I think it causes a lot of the fouls he cOmmits because of how he is behind the offensI've player after the pick

mikeschy55
02-18-2011, 09:34 AM
Clearly has work to do on the defensive end.... I think some of last night was the fact that he was on a B2B after being out for 6 months, but 5 fouls in 19 minutes can't happen.

He's obviously going to have his ups and downs and the Mavs know this, the FO has annointed this kid as the "future of the franchise."....Teams don't go around labeling players their "future" unless they're pretty damn confident in the guy. He's already in the starting line up. Even through his atrocious D last night, you could see obvious potential on offense.

He needs to learn to play more within the system/gameplan and become more fluid out there overall (comes with experience).... but I really do think he has all star potential. Once he learns to control himself a bit more and once he begins averaging 30 + mins, he could potentially be a 20ppg player. And by playoff time, I think he will be averaging 25-30 mpg.

icem
02-18-2011, 09:58 AM

PG is pretty much the last spot u need a great defender. the lakers have won back to back titles with derek fucking fisher

Muser
02-18-2011, 10:04 AM
His lateral movement looks suspect and he can't fight through picks. I couldn't remember howany times he got destroyed by the pick and roll. I think it causes a lot of the fouls he cOmmits because of how he is behind the offensI've player after the pick

This is what I think will hold him back, he needs to bulk up a bit in the offseason. He's got a great offensive skillset but could really do with hitting the gym.

mikeschy55
02-18-2011, 11:18 AM
This is what I think will hold him back, he needs to bulk up a bit in the offseason. He's got a great offensive skillset but could really do with hitting the gym.

Agreed, two of his fouls (at least if i remember correctly) last night actually came on a pick. He's got work to do in that area. He bulked up over the summer but apparently lost most of it after being out for so long.

Roddy also has to get his legs back, he told a reporter that his legs still weren't "into it" after his debut and last night he was "totally gassed,".... so he has a ways to go before his physical conditioning is back to par.

LILCOOK
02-18-2011, 12:33 PM
i see alot of excuses for this kid. the kid has had plenty of time to work on his defense. by the way you cant teach defense its something you wanna go out and do on the court. plus he was having the same lapses last year when he was out on the court looking lost and dumb. he's also a momentum and offense killer when he goes out and shoots right away when the ball is in his hands. how many times did roddy take a bad shot last night? the guy is a ball hogg chucker. & he isnt no pg he just goes out there and dribbles the ball away and commits a dumb turnover. i dont think he'll ever be a good defensive player & i dont see rick playing him much in the playoffs bc hes just too dumb and commits to many dumb fouls and has to many turnovers.

mikeschy55
02-18-2011, 12:38 PM
Lol fat beaner undercover as a Mav fan

:lol

Roddy is an impact player on a very good team, most spurs fans have actually come around recently..... except for the hopeless homers. Quite obvious he's a talent.... Does posing as a Mav fan somehow make you believe the stupid shit being spewed?

He will indeed play in the playoffs and you'll shit your pants every time he touches the ball.... again.

LILCOOK
02-18-2011, 12:45 PM
roddy is okay for like a 10-12 min spark plug type of guy but any more than that he gets exposed on defense.

Dirk Nowitzki
02-18-2011, 12:56 PM
roddy is okay for like a 10-12 min spark plug type of guy but any more than that he gets exposed on defense.

I think he is much better than that. Please don't tell me you see Barea doing a better job? Yeah JJ is on a good streak. Yeah he plays his ass off. That is nice and all, but I would rather have Roddy out there. Roddy's talent is miles ahead of JJ's.

Give it a few weeks before you start writing him off. He hasn't played in months, but you are looking for any opportunity to bash him. That tells me you are one of the following:

1.) A troll

2.) A JJ Barea fan

LILCOOK
02-18-2011, 01:06 PM
I think he is much better than that. Please don't tell me you see Barrera doing a better job? Yeah JJ is on a good streak. Yeah he plays his ass off. That is nice and all but I would rather have Roddy out there. Roddy's talent is miles ahead of JJ's.

Give it a few weeks before you start writing him off. He hasn't played in months, but you are looking for any opportunity to bash him. That tells me you are one of the following:

1.) A troll

2.) A JJ Barrera fan

dude get over it not every mavs fan sucks on french penis.

beabouis has had a year and a half to work on his defense if he cant get it by. now he aint never getting it. the dude cant even play zone prob one of the easiest defenses to learn in the entire nba.

sorry but roddy is only good for a quick spark on offense when the mavs are down by whole lot. if you play him longer than 1-12 minutes his dumb bball iq will get exposed on defense.

Phillip
02-18-2011, 01:07 PM

beabouis has had a year and a half to work on his defense if he cant get it by. now he aint never getting it. the dude cant even play zone prob one of the easiest defenses to learn in the entire nba.

sorry but roddy is only good for a quick spark on offense when the mavs are down by whole lot. if you play him longer than 1-12 minutes his dumb bball iq will get exposed on defense.

yup, its confirmed. this is a troll.

LILCOOK
02-18-2011, 01:11 PM
yeah im a troll bc i dont suck on french balls or french penis's. GTFO of here!!!!

& zone is the easiest defense to learn and roddy beabouis is too dumb to learn it lol.

Dirk Nowitzki
02-18-2011, 01:11 PM

:sleep:sleep:sleep

LILCOOK
02-18-2011, 01:15 PM
look i love the kid roddy and wish him well but i dont see rick playing him once the playoffs start bc his dumb b-ball iq is at a gereald green level right now. 30 games isnt long enough for him to fix that. this will end up being a wasted year for beabouis poor kid.

LILCOOK
02-18-2011, 01:29 PM
spur fans are never usually very clever

fat ######/honkey undercover mavs fan?

Phillip
02-18-2011, 01:29 PM
yeah im a troll bc i dont suck on french balls or french penis's. GTFO of here!!!!

& zone is the easiest defense to learn and roddy beabouis is too dumb to learn it lol.

basic offense against a basic zone defense may not be very difficult

but when you have offensive geniuses creating plays that are tailor made to exploit zone defenses, then yes, zone becomes an extremely loaded defense to learn as there are a number of new concepts that come into play, especially one like the Mavs run. zone can be quite difficult to play when you are at a professional level, otherwise it would be ran more often.

Phillip
02-18-2011, 01:31 PM
fat ######/honkey undercover mavs fan?

:rollin

LILCOOK
02-18-2011, 01:33 PM
basic offense against a basic zone defense may not be very difficult

but when you have offensive geniuses creating plays that are tailor made to exploit zone defenses, then yes, zone becomes an extremely loaded defense to learn as there are a number of new concepts that come into play, especially one like the Mavs run. zone can be quite difficult to play when you are at a professional level, otherwise it would be ran more often.

BS lol a 2 year old could learn zone quit making excuses for your french lover roddy. even rick said his defense is easy to learn thats why mavs players love it so much idiot.

Shank
02-18-2011, 01:46 PM
Zone is the easiest to learn?

mikeschy55
02-18-2011, 02:08 PM
look i love the kid roddy and wish him well but i dont see rick playing him once the playoffs start bc his dumb b-ball iq is at a gereald green level right now. 30 games isnt long enough for him to fix that. this will end up being a wasted year for beabouis poor kid.

Rick Carlisle said before Roddy Beaubois's debut in an interview that he knew his assignments better than anyone on the team and would be right up there with Kidd if given a quiz.

Actually, an NBA zone is very difficult to learn. The Mavs play a match up zone where only certain players are covered in certain areas of the floor, it's a zone with man to man principles that many NBA players never master and sit on the bench because of it. Clearly you know very little about basketball.... NBA zones aren't your simple 2-3 zones played in highs school, they're complex defensive schemes that force many talented players to sit on the bench when otherwise they'd be pretty good players.

To me.... you sound like a barea fan or a spurs fan that just wants Roddy to sit come playoff time..... Donnie Nelson just said two weeks ago that they expect Roddy to be a candidate as a top 3 player on the team THIS season.

http://mavericks.scout.com/2/1047803.html

They're serious when they say "he is the future of our franchise"..... NBA execs are consistently saying that about Roddy Beaubois. You can say he's a spark plug all you want I suppose, but you'll be rudely awakened come playoff time. The Mavs have big plans for him, they've repeated this on numerous occasions. Start getting used to the Mavericks with Roddy B.

mikeschy55
02-18-2011, 02:09 PM

LILCOOK
02-18-2011, 02:20 PM
Rick Carlisle said before Roddy Beaubois's debut in an interview that he knew his assignments better than anyone on the team and would be right up there with Kidd if given a quiz.

Actually, an NBA zone is very difficult to learn. The Mavs play a match up zone where only certain players are covered in certain areas of the floor, it's a zone with man to man principles that many NBA players never master and sit on the bench because of it. Clearly you know very little about basketball.... NBA zones aren't your simple 2-3 zones played in highs school, they're complex defensive schemes that force many talented players to sit on the bench when otherwise they'd be pretty good players.

To me.... you sound like a barea fan or a spurs fan that just wants Roddy to sit come playoff time..... Donnie Nelson just said two weeks ago that they expect Roddy to be a candidate as a top 3 player on the team THIS season.

http://mavericks.scout.com/2/1047803.html

They're serious when they say "he is the future of our franchise"..... NBA execs are consistently saying that about Roddy Beaubois. You can say he's a spark plug all you want I suppose, but you'll be rudely awakened come playoff time. The Mavs have big plans for him, they've repeated this on numerous occasions. Start getting used to the Mavericks with Roddy B.

& you sound like you got BEABOUIS dick in your mouth. chill lil dude roddy is not all the hype hes been fed by dumb ######z and honkeys in dallas. sorry but thats just what it is when it comes to roddy. hes an over rated/ over hyped average nba player. you will quickl find that out once he gets exposed with all the minutes he'll be getting starting these last 30 games. then roddy will soon die a quick death and his career will be over bc he'll be damaged mentally by failing to live up to his idiot fans expectations.

mikeschy55
02-18-2011, 02:30 PM
& you sound like you got BEABOUIS dick in your mouth. chill lil dude roddy is not all the hype hes been fed by dumb ######z and honkeys in dallas. sorry but thats just what it is when it comes to roddy. hes an over rated/ over hyped average nba player. you will quickl find that out once he gets exposed with all the minutes he'll be getting starting these last 30 games. then roddy will soon die a quick death and his career will be over bc he'll be damaged mentally by failing to live up to his idiot fans expectations.

clip & save

LILCOOK
02-18-2011, 02:33 PM
sorry dude didnt mean to hurt your feelings man its just the truth.

mikeschy55
02-18-2011, 02:33 PM
wonder why laker fans have no problem seeing the truth...

mikeschy55
02-18-2011, 02:34 PM
sorry dude didnt mean to hurt your feelings man its just the truth.

:lol you sound like a fucking moron

Kyle Orton
02-18-2011, 02:35 PM
Tbh LILCOOK might not be a troll, he might be a really retarded latino who is hell bent on seeing an undersized beaner succeed in the NBA.

mikeschy55
02-18-2011, 02:36 PM
yep that confirms it

this guy is definitely a fat beaner who is:

A) a disgruntled barea fan, mad that barea is about to have his minutes cut

B) san antonio native under cover as a mav fan

lol trollin

he could potentially just be a mavs fan who is disgruntled about all the hype Beaubois is getting and thinks its so outrageous that he can't give any credit to the kid whatsoever ....... but most likely your right

mikeschy55
02-18-2011, 02:36 PM
Tbh LILCOOK might not be a troll, he might be a really retarded latino who is hell bent on seeing an undersized beaner succeed in the NBA.

:downspin:

LILCOOK
02-18-2011, 02:39 PM

& you might be a really wetarted WIGGER who is hell bent on sucking off BEABOUIS so all your NEGRO buddies can fuck your mom faggot.

THIS COMING FROM A CLOWN WHO IS SPORTING A KYLE ORTON NICKNAME HAHAHAHAHAHAH. I THINK I JUST DIED FORM LAUGHING SO HARD.

Kyle Orton
02-18-2011, 02:42 PM
& you might be a really wetarted WIGGER who is hell bent on sucking off BEABOUIS so all your NEGRO buddies can fuck your mom faggot.

THIS COMING FROM A CLOWN WHO IS SPORTING A KYLE ORTON NICKNAME HAHAHAHAHAHAH. I THINK I JUST DIED FORM LAUGHING SO HARD.

Sounds like I really struck a nerve mentioning the brown beaner breed bias you have towards Berea and the anti-black breed bias you have against Beaubois. Why you foamin' at the mouth brah?

Kyle Orton
02-18-2011, 02:44 PM
lol its funny because the negro's run you latino's whether its beatin your ass behind the penitentiary fences or out on these streets fuckin your moms and sisters and cousins :lol

growin up in the hood as neither a black nor a traditional hispanic it was always quite obvious who to run with

:lmao true. It's obvious LILCOOK thought a girl was interested in him until he heard about her getting railed by a black man's big pumpa dick.

mikeschy55
02-18-2011, 02:46 PM
LILCOOK.... owned :toast

LILCOOK
02-18-2011, 02:51 PM
lol its funny because the negro's run you latino's whether its beatin your ass behind the penitentiary fences or out on these streets fuckin your moms and sisters and cousins :lol

growin up in the hood as neither a black nor a traditional hispanic it was always quite obvious who to run with

so your a whiteboy thanks for letting us know that. & blacks own mexicans? lol are you crazy?

so you ran with blacks so they can fuck your mom and you could watch and jackoff too it? we know how you whiteboys do it. yall are wimps and cuckold faggots when it comes to bowing down to ######z. lol just go goggle the word cuckold on the internet and see how many skinny fat ugly white men pimp their moms and daughters to ######z yall are sick sissy wimps lol.

LILCOOK
02-18-2011, 02:52 PM
:lmao true. It's obvious LILCOOK thought a girl was interested in him until he heard about her getting railed by a black man's big pumpa dick.

nah homie keep your sick whiteboy fetish fantasy out my mouth bitch boy.

Kyle Orton
02-18-2011, 03:00 PM
so your a whiteboy thanks for letting us know that. & blacks own mexicans? lol are you crazy?

so you ran with blacks so they can fuck your mom and you could watch and jackoff too it? we know how you whiteboys do it. yall are wimps and cuckold faggots when it comes to bowing down to ######z. lol just go goggle the word cuckold on the internet and see how many skinny fat ugly white men pimp their moms and daughters to ######z yall are sick sissy wimps lol.

http://thescorecardreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/our_family_wedding.jpg

Kyle Orton
02-18-2011, 03:02 PM
oooh darn girl! you typed all that out and put your little mexican brain cells to work (lol lazy mexican) and i'm not even white! :O

and i love hispanic women i compete with the niggas over your bitches..my girl is mexican. i just think their brothers and papa's are fucking morons

lol mexican brain cells. oxy moron :lol

mikeschy55
02-18-2011, 03:38 PM
after all this....the funny thing is, beaubois won't even effect barea's minutes much....he's our starting 2, i think barea's got back up pg minutes on lock down, so no reason for the beaners to get upset