PDA

View Full Version : Not many fans know what its like to 3peat in here

milkshakeballa
02-16-2011, 11:09 PM
:lol:lol:lol

None of you guys have a clue what it is like to 3peat.

You think we give a fuck about a Cavs game in Feb?

:lol:lol

Seriously....EVERYONE herek nows Lakers are 3peating and their aint SHIT you can do to stop it..

Cessation
02-16-2011, 11:09 PM
delusion runs deep in this one

Venti Quattro
02-16-2011, 11:10 PM
Just adding material to the championship DVD. Go Lakers!!!

ALVAREZ6
u mad?????

crofl crofl crofl
Kiss the rings baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tits

tits or GTFO

http://www.roflcopter.net/roflcopter.gif

Ten

4>0rings
This is fucking great. :lmao

milkshakeballa
delusion runs deep in this one

O rly?

Look no further than the last team to 3peat?

After winning back to back titles, something you would know NOTHING about, the regular season just doesn't mean that much...

DMC
02-16-2011, 11:12 PM

Seriously....EVERYONE herek nows Lakers are 3peating and their aint SHIT you can do to stop it..
Your cum soaked face tells a different story. That aint no milkshake, balla.

You three-peated...

Loss to the Magic, loss to the Bobcats, loss to the Cavs...

jjktkk
02-16-2011, 11:12 PM

Like a senile old man at the park on a bench talking to himself saying "Remember when the Lakers use to be a contender"? :lol

easy7
02-16-2011, 11:13 PM
None of us also have a clue of what it is like to 2peat and be consider the best team by the media and then lose to one of the worst teams in the league... True dat.

#41 Shoot Em Up
The only game that really mattered on the trip was the Boston game,
and we all saw what happened.

Mugen
finally, a LakerFan takes the bait!

ElNono
02-16-2011, 11:14 PM
http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn124/suprasupra1/post-tits-or-gtfo.png

lefty
http://tnation.t-nation.com/forum_images/mytphotos//fullSize/2/a/2a0ca-Good_Good_Let_the_Butt_hurt_flow_through.jpg

Banzai
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/71/mcvygk.jpg (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=4974)

D-Wade #3
Luva finally got in the crew...Logged into 41 shoot em up account lmao

xellos88330
02-16-2011, 11:15 PM
O rly?

Look no further than the last team to 3peat?

After winning back to back titles, something you would know NOTHING about, the regular season just doesn't mean that much...

Something else we obviously don't know anything about is losing to the fuckin Cavs.

ElNono

http://i51.tinypic.com/xbecjo.png

Venti Quattro

Ya but losing to Cleveland is an alarm. No good team loses to Cleveland at this point.

ALVAREZ6
02-16-2011, 11:17 PM
If Kobe and Pau fucked, it would yield an oreo Mo Williams. And then said baby son would cum all over both fathers' faces, anuses, and balls. And then life would be great.

#41 Shoot Em Up
Ya but losing to Cleveland is an alarm. No good team loses to Cleveland at this point.

Human nature man, the Lakers already have a difficult time getting up for
games against middle of the pack playoff teams.
On the road against the worst team in ball???? I expected em to lay an egg.

Spur_Fanatic
http://www.neurosoftware.ro/finance/wp-content/plugins/wp-o-matic/cache/91343_california-spends-500-million-each-year-on-wildfire-damage-and-damage-control.jpg

ALVAREZ6
No middle school team loses to cleveland. crofl lakers

crofl cum

Medvedenko
Pretty shit loss TBH.

Venti Quattro
02-16-2011, 11:18 PM

No excuses for me, they're not even struggling tbh. Just playing like headless chicken without pride. Kupchak needs to scare them with trade rumours again. We saw its effects on the Boston game. But after the trade deadline and all trade speculations will die down, where does this team's direction lead to?

Spur_Fanatic
02-16-2011, 11:19 PM

You do? Damn, the Mavs fan mentality never ceases to amaze me.
This explains a lot of things.

ALVAREZ6
Lebron>Lakers>Mo Williams>Cavs>Phil Jackson>TampaDude>electric eels

kobe4life
The Lakers are going to be ok. I can't wait for them to take out the lowly mavs and the soft pussy spurs. Its going to be fun seeing both franchises crumbled to the ground.

DMC

You trippin' like a bitch.

Crazymaddopeyo
02-16-2011, 11:20 PM
I guess it's because the fans are really part of the team. So I guess you don't know how it feels either?

DMC
The Lakers are going to be ok. I can't wait for them to take out the lowly mavs and the soft pussy spurs. Its going to be fun seeing both franchises crumbled to the ground.
I cannot wait to see them trade everyone on the fucking roster for Diana T.

Fpoonsie

http://www.roughlydrafted.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/assets-images-gawker-2008-07-lowered-expectations.jpg

TampaDude

VBM
02-16-2011, 11:21 PM
_bvyUcmFgMA

hitmanyr2k
02-16-2011, 11:21 PM
There is such a thing as playing with pride. Championship teams shouldn't be coming out like this.

They're playing their main guys heavy minutes against scrub teams like the fuckin Cavs. That's an injury waiting to happen...or at least a lot of fatigue as the season wears on. You see what playing heavy minutes did to Gasol during this season already. Championship teams put crap teams away by the 3rd qtr and are laughing it up on the bench by the 4th qtr.

#41 Shoot Em Up
02-16-2011, 11:22 PM
No matter the struggles in Dec, Jan,Feb I still believe this team beats Boston come June.

Venti Quattro

lefty has a rival OMG :lmao

:lmao
:lmao :lmao
:lmao :lmao :lmao
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

j.dizzle
Tbh if the Lakeshow actually gets to the finals this season, there will be some epic bumping going down & we will have to change the websites name IMO.

lefty
02-16-2011, 11:23 PM

LMAO butthurt piece of shit :lmao

Medvedenko
02-16-2011, 11:23 PM
No middle school team loses to cleveland. crofl lakers

crofl cum

Alvie, at this point I can see a decent college team give the lakers trouble. They are out of sync and I'm not buying this light switch BS. I've seen enough laker games in the last 25 years to see the issues at hand. They aren't helping each other out on the floor. They are just at this point individuals and need a shakeup with people being moved out.

As a fan I believe in Phil preparing this team for the playoffs. They showed signs earlier in the grammy trip, but fell off that last 3 games with no life or sense of urgency.

VBM
02-16-2011, 11:24 PM
Tbh if the Lakeshow actually gets to the finals this season, there will be some epic bumping going down & we will have to change the websites name IMO.

True story, tbh

Venti Quattro

I'm one of the the most optimistic fans right here but I'm telling you, right now, it's not going to happen. WCSF or WCF at the farthest.

ALVAREZ6
i 3peated last weekend...fucked some bitch in the mouth, ass, and slammed her home and put a whoopin on her cunt

DMC

At least he ain't in Cleveland OMG

Punchy
02-16-2011, 11:25 PM
Alvie, at this point I can see a decent college team give the lakers trouble. They are out of sync and I'm not buying this light switch BS. I've seen enough laker games in the last 25 years to see the issues at hand. They aren't helping each other out on the floor. They are just at this point individuals and need a shakeup with people being moved out.

As a fan I believe in Phil preparing this team for the playoffs. They showed signs earlier in the grammy trip, but fell off that last 3 games with no life or sense of urgency.

:tu That's the Med we all know and love. Objective, reasoned, and not a cocksucking homer.

kobe4life

Don't worry knowing the Lakers track record for trades I wouldn't be surprised if we got Mello and Nene just for Bynum. :lol Its going to be fun seeing you spurs fans bitch and cry next week when the Lakers get Mello for nothing.

hitmanyr2k
No matter the struggles in Dec, Jan,Feb I still believe this team beats Boston come June.

They would beat that injury-riddled Celtics team they saw last week...sure. Are they beating a healthy Boston team with home court in a 7 game series? Nah. Lakers were VERY fortunate Perkins went down with that fluke injury just in time for Game 7 last year.

ALVAREZ6

I honestly do think they will be competitive in the playoffs, they'll be a tough team top beat NO DOUBT. But damn they really are looking pathetic, still losing to SCRUB ASS TEAMS after these concerns still lingering around for a while now. It's like they're trying to address them but somehow it doesn't matter. Who knows.

DMC
02-16-2011, 11:26 PM
don't worry knowing the lakers track record for trades i wouldn't be surprised if we got mello and nene just for bynum. :lol its going to be fun seeing you spurs fans bitch and cry next week when the lakers get mello for nothing.

lol

cleveland still owns you

Venti Quattro
02-16-2011, 11:26 PM
I remember the Celtics last year losing left and right to scrub teams. But I just can't compare the Lakers to the Celtics. They don't have the same ferocity that the Celtics show every game night.

kobe4life
02-16-2011, 11:27 PM
lol

cleveland still owns you

Lakers still own the spurs all time in the playoffs lol.

DMC
02-16-2011, 11:27 PM
You never know. It can happen in an instant with a talented team. They hit a stride and go 20:2 or something... it happens.

VBM
02-16-2011, 11:28 PM
Don't worry knowing the Lakers track record for trades I wouldn't be surprised if we got Mello and Nene just for Bynum. :lol Its going to be fun seeing you spurs fans bitch and cry next week when the Lakers get Mello for nothing.

Makes Kobe no better than LeBron tbh...in fact, erases any hope for him to be on par with Jordan

DMC
02-16-2011, 11:28 PM
Lakers still own the spurs all time in the playoffs lol.
Last season is so fucking old

DMC
02-16-2011, 11:29 PM
Makes Kobe no better than LeBron tbh...in fact, erases any hope for him to be on par with Jordan
Actually no better than Wade. Kobe has always needed another team's main player in order to be successful. That will be his legacy.

j.dizzle
02-16-2011, 11:29 PM
I'm one of the the most optimistic fans right here but I'm telling you, right now, it's not going to happen. WCSF or WCF at the farthest.

3+ billion dollar TV deal. :lol:toast

Medvedenko
02-16-2011, 11:30 PM
I honestly do think they will be competitive in the playoffs, they'll be a tough team top beat NO DOUBT. But damn they really are looking pathetic, still losing to SCRUB ASS TEAMS after these concerns still lingering around for a while now. It's like they're trying to address them but somehow it doesn't matter. Who knows.

I don't see the spirit in this team right now. There is plent of time for them to re-group and I won't bet against them in the playoffs. Distractions are always going to be there, but the chemistry is not cohesive and it's starting to show in losses to scrub teams. The loss of barnes and (trade of Sasha) has hurt the chemistry and depth. Getting Joe Smith as an insurance policy on Bynum will only come into effect when he either gets traded or is hurt again so we can start Odom.

Venti Quattro
02-16-2011, 11:31 PM
3+ billion dollar TV deal. :lol:toast

TV deal champions :lmao :lmao :lmao

TheMACHINE needs to make a TV deal championship banner :toast

Crazymaddopeyo
02-16-2011, 11:31 PM
Why ya'll have bring up old shit? Focus on now, niggas. What's happening now?

DMC
02-16-2011, 11:32 PM
I don't really think much of a few losses. In fact, I don't care what other teams are doing. I only care how my team is doing. We need to step it up on defense. We are winning games, but we need better defense.

VBM
TV deal champions :lmao :lmao :lmao

TheMACHINE needs to make a TV deal championship banner :toast

Lakers > Texas Longhorn Football :depressed

DMC

Especially when the motherfucker bringing it up wasn't here then.

DMC
02-16-2011, 11:33 PM

Pretty damn accurate tbh.

DMC

Pretty damn accurate tbh.

We lost our best to Cleveland too however.

Frenzy

Cause the past is all they have.

DMC
02-16-2011, 11:34 PM
Also, how does a fan three peat?

j.dizzle
02-16-2011, 11:34 PM
Sons, its not a coincidence that LO has been missing in action the last 3 games. That Kardashian pussy is surely missed.

hitmanyr2k
02-16-2011, 11:39 PM
Sons, its not a coincidence that LO has been missing in action the last 3 games. That Kardashian pussy is surely missed.

Nah, I believe Odom wanted to be an all-star especially with the game being hosted in LA this year. Now that he wasn't picked that motivation is gone. I bet his numbers are gonna fall as the season goes along.

Mugen
02-16-2011, 11:40 PM

you can't miss a pussy that big, tbh.

Medvedenko
02-16-2011, 11:42 PM
Nah, I believe Odom wanted to be an all-star especially with the game being hosted in LA this year. Now that he wasn't picked that motivation is gone. I bet his numbers are gonna fall as the season goes along.

That's a natural position a player has when there's a let down, especially given Odom's career and if he was on a team with a bottom feeder he'd be an Allstar already. Does he deserve yes, however he needs to use this as motivation rather than regress and follow his career tragectory.

Cessation
02-16-2011, 11:42 PM
lol butthurt lakerfans

ElNono
02-16-2011, 11:43 PM

None of you guys have a clue what it is like to lose to the Cavs

You think we give a fuck about a 3peat?

Seriously....EVERYONE herek nows Lakers are not 3peating and their aint SHIT I can do about it..

LnGrrrR

Serious question... Do you masturbate to Laker Championship DVDs?

milkshakeballa
Your cum soaked face tells a different story. That aint no milkshake, balla.

You three-peated...

Loss to the Magic, loss to the Bobcats, loss to the Cavs...

http://i734.photobucket.com/albums/ww349/vindicate12/Lexi_Belle_Gunna_Get-2.gif

DMC
02-16-2011, 11:44 PM
A motherfucker ugly as that fucking clown can get Kardashian snatch, he can rack them up in Cleveland. Shots and pills afterward, and a delousing, but still.

Medvedenko
02-16-2011, 11:44 PM
Also, how does a fan three peat?

Exactly, just like how can fan use his teams status as being the # team in the L right now and rub it all over the other teams fans.. :married:

DMC
02-16-2011, 11:45 PM
http://i734.photobucket.com/albums/ww349/vindicate12/Lexi_Belle_Gunna_Get-2.gif
LOL Photobucket bandwidth exceeded...

fucking nOOb loser.

DMC
02-16-2011, 11:45 PM
Exactly, just like how can fan use his teams status as being the # team in the L right now and rub it all over the other teams fans.. :married:

Oh that's easy. We do it all the time. :toast

crc21209
02-16-2011, 11:46 PM
:lol The Lakers just arent THAT good TBH...:lol

j.dizzle
02-16-2011, 11:47 PM

Why would his numbers fall? Its not like he has a reality show to film or a few fragrance to promote.....oh wait :lmao

Cessation
02-16-2011, 11:47 PM
A motherfucker ugly as that fucking clown can get Kardashian snatch, he can rack them up in Cleveland. Shots and pills afterward, and a delousing, but still.

lol delousing :lol
you bringing the goods tonight son :toast

Medvedenko
02-16-2011, 11:48 PM
Oh that's easy. We do it all the time. :toast

What were the Spurs player stats last 3 NBA finals.....yeah, it's easy I know :)

DMC
02-16-2011, 11:51 PM
What were the Spurs player stats last 3 NBA finals.....yeah, it's easy I know :)

I don't keep up with it.

Last year is gone like Kobe's knees.

milkshakeballa
02-16-2011, 11:51 PM
LOL Photobucket bandwidth exceeded...

fucking nOOb loser.

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/1238512875_boxer-uppercuts-himself.gif

hitmanyr2k
02-16-2011, 11:52 PM
That's a natural position a player has when there's a let down, especially given Odom's career and if he was on a team with a bottom feeder he'd be an Allstar already. Does he deserve yes, however he needs to use this as motivation rather than regress and follow his career tragectory.

Odom sure as hell deserved to be an all-star this year. I would have picked him to be in the all-star game before Gasol.

kobe4life
02-16-2011, 11:52 PM
I don't keep up with it.

Don't worry Manu will be in wheel chair soon just judging by the way he plays.

DMC
02-16-2011, 11:54 PM

Butthurt is strong in this one.....

milkshakeballa
02-16-2011, 11:54 PM
I don't keep up with it.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/41/uZiF9.jpg

DMC
02-16-2011, 11:55 PM
http://www.gifbin.com/bin/1238512875_boxer-uppercuts-himself.gif

LOL 2 times go get a stupid boxing video across? LOL again... fuck... is that you Artest, you fucking ass clown? Bottoms up, shit stick.

milkshakeballa
02-16-2011, 11:55 PM

http://static.foxsports.com/content/fscom//img/2010/05/28/sunsbrooklopezgif_20100528102802_0_0.GIF

milkshakeballa
02-16-2011, 11:56 PM
LOL 2 times go get a stupid boxing video across? LOL again... fuck... is that you Artest, you fucking ass clown? Bottoms up, shit stick.

http://i51.tinypic.com/1zoc87q.jpg

DMC
02-16-2011, 11:56 PM
You do realize you don't have to use your own photobucket account. you can direct link....

Oh, and nice autofelching there with the Phoenix win over LA video...

pay closer attention, Stuart. You are getting googly on your underwear.

VBM
02-16-2011, 11:57 PM
Butthurt is strong in this one.....

Youngin' making a name for himself...I applaud the effort

ElNono
02-16-2011, 11:57 PM

lol compound fracture...
lol mr excuses
lol 8-24

LnGrrrR
02-16-2011, 11:58 PM

Seriously, were you once held hostage by a Laker fan? Is this LA nuthugging some sort of Stockholm Syndrome?

Cessation
02-16-2011, 11:59 PM
Looks like that elephant is a lakerfan, lol.

milkshakeballa
02-17-2011, 12:02 AM
You do realize you don't have to use your own photobucket account. you can direct link....

Oh, and nice autofelching there with the Phoenix win over LA video...

pay closer attention, Stuart. You are getting googly on your underwear.

http://i.imgur.com/vwkoM.gif

xellos88330
02-17-2011, 12:08 AM
http://static.foxsports.com/content/fscom//img/2010/05/28/sunsbrooklopezgif_20100528102802_0_0.GIF

Terrible .gif to try and imply that the Spurs were swept by that team.

The Lakers are losing that game.

DMC
02-17-2011, 12:10 AM
Terrible .gif to try and imply that the Spurs were swept by that team.

The Lakers are losing that game.
He's just spamming the forum with gif files. What else can he do?

milkshakeballa
02-17-2011, 12:16 AM
He's just spamming the forum with gif files. What else can he do?

http://i.imgur.com/ud2PK.gif

ALVAREZ6
02-17-2011, 01:11 AM
crofl crofl crofl milkshakeballa

easily my new favorite poster, all of those gifs are fucking hilarious

lol that robin lopez & co is funny ass hell

Trainwreck2100
02-17-2011, 01:22 AM
None of us know what it's like to lose to a team that lost 26 in a row

ALVAREZ6
02-17-2011, 01:30 AM
no one knows what it's like to have a 2-inch paki cock...oh wait.

--->that was not funny

redzero
02-17-2011, 01:59 AM
Milkshakeballa is good at trolling the board as a whole.

DMC
02-17-2011, 09:13 AM
Milkshakeballa is good at trolling the board as a whole.

Some of you don't know the difference between trolling and spamming.

Kool AIDS is a troll.

This cat is a spammer.

Axe Murderer
02-17-2011, 09:54 AM
milkshakefuckingballa bringing the fucking goods per the course, par the norm, the sky is blue, etc.

Shame him and BUMP rarely post anymore, imho. Easily the best duo the forum has ever seen, tbh

rickross
02-17-2011, 10:03 AM
milkshakefuckingballa bringing the fucking goods per the course, par the norm, the sky is blue, etc.

Shame him and BUMP rarely post anymore, imho. Easily the best duo the forum has ever seen, tbh

dem niggas is like boss niggas.

bTIklFsMjjU

mavsluva
02-17-2011, 11:10 AM
To the original poster:

You're right. No fan knows what it's like to three peat. Because no fan has ever won an NBA championship. Let alone three. Fans are simply spectators.

LakasRool4eva
02-17-2011, 12:50 PM

if u really think about it u cant expect fans of other teams to know what it take to 3peat..................they dont have that experience so they get reaally butthurt when we lose and think we wont win the 'ship................loling BIG TIME so bad @ them............get in the gym and work on ya game if you really want to know what it takes to be the best...................

Axe Murderer
02-17-2011, 12:53 PM
if u really think about it u cant expect fans of other teams to know what it take to 3peat..................they dont have that experience so they get reaally butthurt when we lose and think we wont win the 'ship................loling BIG TIME so bad @ them............get in the gym and work on ya game if you really want to know what it takes to be the best...................

the G.O.A.T. has arrived
:worthy::worthy::worthy:

Rummpd
02-17-2011, 02:32 PM
And even that one is very disputable with the Kings game 6 fiasco right in the middle of it - considered by many the worst refed game of all time when it counted.

http://nba.fanhouse.com/2008/06/10/a-refresher-on-kings-lakers-game-6-2002/

In said Game 6 -- which makes me queasy on memory to this day -- the Lakers took 27 free throws in the fourth quarter (the Kings had 9). Scot Pollard fouled out in 11 minutes. Vlade Divac battled foul trouble the entire night and finally got disqualified with three minutes left. Chris Webber -- never confused for a banger -- had foul trouble and finished with five. Both Vlade and Webber received techs in the first half. Shaquille O'Neal took 17 FTs, and Kobe Bryant 11. Sacramento was called for a stunning 31 personal fouls ... and lost by 4. Coach Rick Adelman had this to say to reporters after the game:
"It's a shame, a real shame. ... Our big guys get 20 fouls, and Shaq gets four. You tell me. Obviously, they got the game called the way they wanted to get it called. We tried to play through it ... but obviously, it was a huge change tonight over the last few games.

I put a HUGE ASTERICK ON LAL as a tri-champions that is beyond anything involving the Spurs that were out of their control (lock outs) or the Suns thing with Amare when rules are rules.

Bito Corleone
02-17-2011, 02:40 PM
I don't think any fans (that didn't actually play for a team that 3-peated) know what it's like to 3peat.

Many know what it's like to watch a team 3peat, and some simply enjoy it more than others.:toast

#41 Shoot Em Up
02-17-2011, 02:44 PM
I don't think any fans (that didn't actually play for a team that 3-peated) know what it's like to 3peat.

Many know what it's like to watch a team 3peat, and some simply enjoy it more than others.:toast

WOW..... and you're still a gnsf????
With insight like this thats unbelievable!!

Bito Corleone
02-17-2011, 02:49 PM

Well, maybe if I spent as much time as you do slurping on the nutsacks of half the posters here I'd be able to get there a little quicker.

#41 Shoot Em Up
02-17-2011, 02:51 PM
Well, maybe if I spent as much time as you do slumping on the nutsacks of half the posters here I'd be able to get there a little quicker.
Doubt it :lol

Obstructed_View
02-17-2011, 02:53 PM
The elusive fan threepeat. Very rare.

Bito Corleone
02-17-2011, 02:54 PM
Doubt it :lol

OK. You're probably right, and sucking dick isn't my thing anyway so I'll just leave that to you.

Maybe instead I should just try to rack up 2500 posts inside of one year and then it'll happen, but for the time being I'll settle for having a life instead of a bolded name on a Spurs forum.

#41 Shoot Em Up
02-17-2011, 02:56 PM
OK. You're probably right, and sucking dick isn't my thing anyway so I'll just leave that to you.

Maybe instead I should just try to rack up 2500 posts inside of one year and then it'll happen, but for the time being I'll settle for having a life instead of a bolded name on a Spurs forum.

:lol Cool story brah:tu

Bito Corleone
02-17-2011, 02:59 PM
:lol Cool story brah:tu

I know it was, but please refrain from having your mouth anywhere near my nuts. I like women, and you're mouth is full enough as it is.

jjktkk
02-17-2011, 03:04 PM
I know it was, but please refrain from having your mouth anywhere near my nuts. I like women, and you're mouth is full enough as it is.

41 with the pearly white teeth tbh.

DMC
02-17-2011, 06:10 PM

He hasn't cried at Kori's feet yet, like you did, Haji.

Muser
02-17-2011, 06:12 PM
Bostonfan knows how to 9-peat :wow