PDA

View Full Version : sons the REAL team leader Pau did everything he could tonight

BRHornet45
02-16-2011, 11:26 PM
30 points, 20 rebounds, 8 of 15 shooting ... sons the team leader and HEART and SOUL of the LakeShow did everything he could tonight. I mean really though sons all jokes aside .... what legit NBA "superstar" and supposed "legend" shoots 8 of 24??? I mean this wouldn't be a big deal if this was just one fluky game, but Kobe chucks up the ball and shoots this pathetic on a weekly basis.

I mean lets just LOOK at the equation here ...

- Kobe is drafted by the Hornets, then immediately traded because Shinn knew he was overrated trash

- Kobe then does nothing in L.A. until big daddy Shaq comes to town and wins 3 rings and 3 finals MVP awards

- Kobe gets jealous and runs Shaq out of town

- Kobe then does absolutely nothing while Shaq is gone

- Kobe cries to Stern and in return receives Gasol and the Lakers are title contenders overnight

DMX7
02-16-2011, 11:28 PM
Amen, brother Hornet.

Banzai
02-16-2011, 11:29 PM
agreed.

Venti Quattro
02-16-2011, 11:29 PM
MVPau again. Kobe is back to shooting poorly again after a hot streak in January to early February.

easy7
02-16-2011, 11:30 PM
30 points, 20 rebounds, 8 of 16 shooting ... sons the team leader and HEART and SOUL of the LakeShow did everything he could tonight. I mean really though sons all jokes aside .... what legit NBA "superstar" and supposed "legend" shoots 8 of 24??? I mean this wouldn't be a big deal if this was just one fluky game, but Kobe chucks up the ball and shoots this pathetic on a weekly basis.

- Kobe is drafted by the Hornets, then immediately traded because Shinn knew he was overrated trash

- Kobe then does nothing in L.A. until big daddy Shaq comes to town and wins 3 rings and 3 finals MVP awards

- Kobe cries to Stern and in return receives Gasol and the Lakers are title contenders overnight

Preach it brother... Amen.

DMX7
In his defense though, it's harder for him to play on the road because of all the white teenage chicks he's raping. It's harder for him to concentrate. He doesn't want to get exposed as Tiger Woods 2.0, "the rapist edition".

Cessation
BRhornet with the goods, for once

LakerHater
02-16-2011, 11:31 PM
Oh damn!

baseline bum
02-16-2011, 11:31 PM
As steady as Gasol has been for his entire Lakers career, I don't think he's good enough to lead a coasting team to a title the way Shaq used to. Not Pau's fault; being the #2 Laker of the last 10 years is nothing to sneer at.

lefty
02-16-2011, 11:32 PM
Real Leader Gasol is like Real Leader David West; a few good games, then he will soften up for 2 months

Crazymaddopeyo
02-16-2011, 11:33 PM

Yes. All This.

Tp9gospursgo
02-16-2011, 11:33 PM
:toast

DMC
02-16-2011, 11:35 PM
People constantly bitch about Pau, but I think he's the only reason the Lakers even make it past the 1st round.

BRHornet45
02-16-2011, 11:38 PM
People constantly bitch about Pau, but I think he's the only reason the Lakers even make it past the 1st round.

son please look at the equation above ... I dare anyone to challenge me on it. the truth is the truth and that's all there is to it. Kobe needs a leader to lead him plain and simple.

Punchy
02-16-2011, 11:39 PM
son please look at the equation above ... I dare anyone to challenge me on it. the truth is the truth and that's all there is to it. Kobe needs a leader to lead him plain and simple.

Son, where would Kobe be without the free-throw?

BRHornet45
02-16-2011, 11:43 PM
Son, where would Kobe be without the free-throw?

lol son without all of the ridiculous FREEBIES AKA FREE POINTS AWARDED FROM THE NBA TO HELP INFLATE HIS SCORING NUMBERS .... Kobe would struggle his ass off to put up 15-18 points per game. hell even if you look at his career numbers right now and took the FREEBIE line away, he would have a 18.9 PPG average off of 19.3 FIELD GOAL ATTEMPTS! lol pathetic

Venti Quattro
02-16-2011, 11:45 PM
Son you may bash Kobe for shooting too much but he didn't shoot any freethrows today tbh. He's been shooting less freethrows and doesn't have that steady diet of 10 fta/game. Today he was 8-24 (LOL) with one rainbow connection for 17 points.

Cessation
02-16-2011, 11:45 PM
BRhornet is on fire tonight, cutting with that truth

jacobdrj
02-16-2011, 11:47 PM
30 points, 20 rebounds, 8 of 15 shooting ... sons the team leader and HEART and SOUL of the LakeShow did everything he could tonight. I mean really though sons all jokes aside .... what legit NBA "superstar" and supposed "legend" shoots 8 of 24??? I mean this wouldn't be a big deal if this was just one fluky game, but Kobe chucks up the ball and shoots this pathetic on a weekly basis.

Agreed...

BRHornet45
02-16-2011, 11:47 PM
Son you may bash Kobe for shooting too much but he didn't shoot any freethrows today tbh. He's been shooting less freethrows and doesn't have that steady diet of 10 fta/game. Today he was 8-24 (LOL) with one rainbow connection for 17 points.

REGARDLESS though son the facts are the facts. I don't create them out of my ass just for giggles. they are facts.

IF you took away all of the FREEBIES from Kobe's stats, then his career points per game would be 18.9 and his career field goals per game would be 19.3 off of .455% shooting from the field ... that is just downright fucking pathetic for someone who the media tries to say is "side by side" with Jordan. Kobe has to shoot the ball 19 times in order to score 19 points.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/b/bryanko01.html

DMX7
02-16-2011, 11:48 PM
well... every superstars number go down if you take away their freethrows though.

BRHornet45
02-16-2011, 11:50 PM
well... every superstars number go down if you take away their freethrows though.

son he asked the question where would Kobe be without FREEBIES and I answered him. the facts are the facts.

should we even bring up the field goal percentage?

ElNono
02-16-2011, 11:53 PM
BR with the hammer... some truths need to be said, tbqh

Punchy
02-16-2011, 11:53 PM
REGARDLESS though son the facts are the facts. I don't create them out of my ass just for giggles. they are facts.

IF you took away all of the FREEBIES from Kobe's stats, then his career points per game would be 18.9 and his career field goals per game would be 19.3 off of .455% shooting from the field ... that is just downright fucking pathetic for someone who the media tries to say is "side by side" with Jordan. Kobe has to shoot the ball 19 times in order to score 19 points.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/b/bryanko01.html

Nice statistical breakdown of Kobe's inefficiency.

You the man, son.

Cessation
02-16-2011, 11:55 PM
Nice statistical breakdown of Kobe's inefficiency.

You the man, son.

Isn't poor inefficiency a good thing? :lol

nkdlunch
02-17-2011, 12:30 AM
Kobe + Bynum for Melo + Nene would be a great trade for Lakers

baseline bum
02-17-2011, 12:36 AM

I thought so too...

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172567

silverblk mystix
02-17-2011, 12:48 AM

If that happened...

I would automatically hate the nuggets...

and hate the lakers a little less...

that would suck...

Killakobe81
02-17-2011, 01:34 AM
BR of all people should not be talking shit ...Paul and his crew are playing even shitier than we are ... In the words of Omar

"Ayo, lesson here, BR. You come at the king, you best not miss."

BRHornet45
02-17-2011, 01:34 AM
BR of all people should not be talking shit ...Paul and his crew are playing even shitier than we are ... In the words of Omar

"Ayo, lesson here, BR. You come at the king, you best not miss."

lol killa .... why u so mad?

Killakobe81
02-17-2011, 01:48 AM
lol killa .... why u so mad?

"does the chair (BR) know that his posts will make him look like some punk ass bitches?" - Poot