PDA

View Full Version : lakers suck dick

FkLA
02-17-2011, 12:00 AM
tbh i always thought the injuries to kg, yao, manu, nelson, etc in 09' and the injury to perkins in '10 had alittle to do with the lakers going back to back...but wow these faggots suck to the point were its apparent that poor health to the top teams was pretty much the sole reason they won it all.

most overrated defending champions of all-time...by far. see you in the wcf for another epic texas showdown, dallas.

BoricuaCJA
02-17-2011, 12:02 AM
No Lakers suck Cock!

kobe4life
02-17-2011, 12:03 AM
First off your mom sucks my dick. Second the spurs lucked out in all of their title runs. In '99 you beat a Lakers team that didn't have Phill Jackson. In '03 You beat a lakers team without Rick Fox, and then beat a Mavs team without Dirk, in '05 you won by a Horry 3, '07 you guys cheated against the suns with the help of a corrupt ref plus you guys got Amare and Diaw suspended. The spurs should have 4 asterisks next to their titles.

milkshakeballa
02-17-2011, 12:04 AM
tbh i always thought the injuries to kg, yao, manu, nelson, etc in 09' and the injury to perkins in '10 had alittle to do with the lakers going back to back...but wow these faggots suck to the point were its apparent that poor health to the top teams was pretty much the sole reason they won it all.

most overrated defending champions of all-time...by far. see you in the wcf for another epic texas showdown, dallas.

http://i.imgur.com/vwkoM.gif

Banzai
02-17-2011, 12:06 AM

Miami Heat 06.

FkLA
02-17-2011, 12:20 AM
nahh lakers > heat

this team is just pathetic, its sad really...time to jump ship bro. come over to the good side.

Spurs rock
02-17-2011, 12:29 AM
Miami Heat 06.

DEFENDING Champions.....

Banzai
02-17-2011, 12:33 AM
DEFENDING Champions.....

Unless I read wrong.

jjktkk
02-17-2011, 02:49 AM
First off your mom sucks my dick. Second the spurs lucked out in all of their title runs. In '99 you beat a Lakers team that didn't have Phill Jackson. In '03 You beat a lakers team without Rick Fox, and then beat a Mavs team without Dirk, in '05 you won by a Horry 3, '07 you guys cheated against the suns with the help of a corrupt ref plus you guys got Amare and Diaw suspended. The spurs should have 4 asterisks next to their titles.

But, But, But, Rick Fox?????? :lol:lol:lol