PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever had a business case interview?

ALVAREZ6
02-17-2011, 12:14 AM
I have one coming up next week, have a rough idea of what to expect, but then again not really. So if anyone's got some good advice, I'd greatly appreciate.

:flag:

Medvedenko
02-17-2011, 12:36 AM
Do you have to present a business case, if so what do you want to accomplish or what does the business you work need you to display. More background and I can walk you through it.

If it's a job interview, then the possiblity they want you to present a business case on why they should hire you and what kind of ROI they'll get if they bring you on board.

ALVAREZ6
02-17-2011, 01:15 AM
If it's a job interview, then the possiblity they want you to present a business case on why they should hire you and what kind of ROI they'll get if they bring you on board.
It's an interview. From what I've read they're generally about a given case that they have you solve, and the point is to see your reasoning, communication, etc. At least this is what I'm expecting. I'm just seeing if anyone's actually had one of these and if they can share what their experience was like, as detailed as possible.

I hate interviews :bang

TDMVPDPOY
02-17-2011, 01:25 AM
they usually check if ur communicating within the group if its a group case, if you dont talk then thats a negative for you

but tell them ur the observer b4 you dish out ur opinions...no point in giving out ur POV if you dont grasp the full information handed to you...