PDA

View Full Version : Only God Can Judge Us Now

Koolaid_Man
02-17-2011, 12:21 AM
What do you faggots want from me...listen up sissies...this loss only confirms what I've said all along...we play for titles...playing these games is like fucking dry pussy...we just cant get traction until it's wet...and it's just not ready for us to enter at the moment:lol... it's also like finally beating your big brother in a pick up game while he's high and drunk...TBH this loss further cheapens the Spur victories over LA this season...hell if the Spurs can beat LA so can the Cavs...:lol the losing is nothing but the cost of 3-peating my man...:lol personally I feel sorrow for all you circle jerkers being lulled and rocked to sleep by LA...Laker fans present sacrifice will come at a great cost to you guys in a few months...I liken this mass hysteria to an innocent crowd of civilians and on lookers with their head to the sky looking for the savior only to see the four horsemen of the apocalypse rapidly descending upon them...:lol

now excuse me...I got a flight to catch...I gots lots of anxious people and devious activities waiting for me in LA....see you faggots in a couple weeks....:lol

I will leave you with this until my return:

padvnsLUhUM

DMC
02-17-2011, 12:21 AM
What do you faggots want from me...listen up sissies...this loss only confirms what I've said all along...we play for titles...playing these games is like fucking dry pussy...we just cant get traction until it's wet...and it's just not ready for us to enter at the moment:lol... it's also like finally beating your big brother in a pick up game while he's high and drunk...TBH this loss further cheapens the Spur victories over LA this season...hell if the Spurs can beat LA so can the Cavs...:lol the losing is nothing but the cost of 3-peating my man...:lol personally I feel sorrow for all you circle jerkers being lulled and rocked to sleep by LA...Laker fans present sacrifice will come at a great cost to you guys in a few months...I liken this mass hysteria to an innocent crowd of civilians and on lookers with their head to the sky looking for the savior only to see the four horsemen of the apocalypse rapidly descending upon them...:lol

now excuse me...I got a flight to catch...I gots lots of anxious people and devious activities waiting for me in LA....see you faggots in a couple weeks....:lol

padvnsLUhUM

Pussy.

"Aids is, as we speak, writing about how he's been on a hot date, didn't even see the game, and doesn't pay attention to regular season games. He will pick a few youtube videos of people he wants to be like, or wants us to think he wants to be like, and he will add those to his pathetic display of posturing."

Damn you are so predictable. You need a new troll. Get you one while you are pretending to be in LA.

Punchy
02-17-2011, 12:23 AM
Shitty thread.

Even more pathetic is the fact that it took you over an hour to type that blathering mess out, but I guess considering your brain is the size of a chimp's, it's not all that surprising.

Lol losing to the Cavs.

I'm shutting you down. No more frontrunning until the playoffs.

Mugen
02-17-2011, 12:24 AM
im pretty sure even God made a LOL Lakers thread tonight.

ElNono
02-17-2011, 12:24 AM

StlMdNcvCJo

JR21
02-17-2011, 12:25 AM
Lakers fans in serious panick mode :wtf

Frenzy
02-17-2011, 12:26 AM

:lol

#41 Shoot Em Up
02-17-2011, 12:27 AM

padvnsLUhUM

Nigga you never seize to amaze me with your greatness.
I am proud to say I look up to a Kool azz, pimp hand strong, money making
azz chasing BOSS . :toast

Cessation
02-17-2011, 12:27 AM

lol :toast

DMC
02-17-2011, 12:28 AM
Never seize to amaze me.

No one is this fucking queer. Not even you. Troll fuck.

IronMaxipad
02-17-2011, 12:28 AM
Lol 'GOD'

LnGrrrR
02-17-2011, 12:31 AM

padvnsLUhUM

:lol You're so fucking predictable.

Lakers win = Lakers are the best!

Lakers lose = Lakers don't care about the regular season!

Just fucking leave until the playoffs you fake-ass cum guzzling manhole fuck dumpster.

nkdlunch
02-17-2011, 12:32 AM
wet pussy makes traction????

by that statement this nigga never even fucked

FAIL

Medvedenko
02-17-2011, 12:33 AM
Kool, I get the confidence, too bad the Lakers right now aren't playing with the swagger you exemplify daily. Props to you bro.

LnGrrrR
02-17-2011, 12:33 AM

:lol Speaking of predictable, we should have known this skirt-wearing bitch would show up all dolled up for his fuckbuddy.

crc21209
02-17-2011, 12:34 AM
:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry

4>0rings
02-17-2011, 12:36 AM
The pussy ain't wet cause it's rejecting your limp paki dick.

Banzai
02-17-2011, 12:37 AM
God-Hey son, the Lakers just lost to the Cavaliers! LOL
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/66/hellojesus.jpg (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=3876)- Now dad, the Lakers are just coasting, we all know regular season doesn't matter.

Banzai
double post.

FkLA

after getting called out on it, youve embraced your bitchassness...and have now gone full out by making it your schtick.

good for you tbh

Punchy
02-17-2011, 12:38 AM
God-Hey son, the Lakers just lost to the Cavaliers! LOL
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/66/hellojesus.jpg (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=3876)- Now dad, the Lakers are just coasting, we all know regular season doesn't matter.

4>0rings
02-17-2011, 12:39 AM
after getting called out on it, youve embraced your bitchassness...and have now gone full out by making it your schtick.

good for you tbh
I'm now starting the rumor... Timvp is Luva, Aids, and NOW #41 SHoot Em Up

NRHector
02-17-2011, 12:41 AM
coward

Velo
02-17-2011, 12:41 AM
LOL Lakers.
Funny How this thread is About God judging us and what not cause Ron Rrtest had tweeted this:

i just got a call from from jesus he says you are the worst player in the history of the game but i love you thanks jesus
God Called and said he sucked.
That's one down.
jus sayin'...

WeNeedLength
02-17-2011, 12:46 AM
Wait, wait, this bitch doesn't know shit about sex. You can't get traction until the pussy is wet???!?? Are you fucking high? So you like a wet, sandy vagina is what you are trying to say? Fucking gross bitch...

Koolaid_Man
02-17-2011, 01:01 AM
Kool, I get the confidence, too bad the Lakers right now aren't playing with the swagger you exemplify daily. Props to you bro.

I do this for Laker Nation ...I ride for you, I rhyme for you, I rode for you, it was all for you...and to them bitch-made niggas I'm coming for you...:lol

Technique
02-17-2011, 01:02 AM
How do you even know what dry pussy feels like? Maybe if you raped a bitch like Kobe.

LnGrrrR
02-17-2011, 01:04 AM
How do you even know what dry pussy feels like? Maybe if you raped a bitch like Kobe.

Tbh, it's much more likely that any pussy Kool is getting is dry as the Sahara.

Koolaid_Man
02-17-2011, 01:05 AM
wet pussy makes traction????

by that statement this nigga never even fucked

FAIL

:lol actually my man if you and your fellow Spur dip-shits can't comprehend how a wet pussy allows for "traction" then you been living in country cow ridden pastures far too long...:lol

I swear sometimes I feel like I'm in the Major Leagues while playing T-Ball with you niggas...:lol

Velo
02-17-2011, 01:10 AM
:lol actually my man if you and your fellow Spur dip-shits can't comprehend how a wet pussy allows for "traction" then you been living in country cow ridden pastures far too long...:lol

I swear sometimes I feel like I'm in the Major Leagues while playing T-Ball with you niggas...:lol

HAY THE LAKERS LOST TO THE CAVS LOLOL!!!!
:rollin

Koolaid_Man
02-17-2011, 01:10 AM

:lol....sometimes I fuck Ho's when we're both completely out of it...:lol
these Ho's be wanting the Koolaid experience at all costs....(KY comes in handy for these moments) but it's something they can brag to their friends about and tell their grandkids one day...:lol

Koolaid_Man
02-17-2011, 01:12 AM
HAY THE LAKERS LOST TO THE CAVS LOLOL!!!!
:rollin

this post exemplifies what's wrong with Spur fan...these niggas literally got "HAY" on the brain...:lol

LnGrrrR
02-17-2011, 01:17 AM
Fixed on six!

Lakers are mad now!

:lmao

Koolaid_Man
02-17-2011, 01:19 AM
Tbh, it's much more likely that any pussy Kool is getting is dry as the Sahara.

u in rare form tonight Mr. illegal alien impregnator :lol..but I'm feeling good...getting ready to take a mini-break to go see my moms and pops...they kinda upset with me for not visiting more often...sometimes I tell them I'm on the East Coast when I don't feel like traveling Westward...they may be catching on to my shtick...but they love me anyway just like you do...:lol

Velo
02-17-2011, 01:19 AM
Your Precious Lakers still lost to the shit-eating Cavs. CAN'T CHANGE THAT! HAHAHA!!

Koolaid_Man
02-17-2011, 01:23 AM
Your Precious Lakers still lost to the shit-eating Cavs. CAN'T CHANGE THAT! HAHAHA!!

The Cavs are nothing but the worst of the best...if you can comprehend that at all...I know sometimes my words are hard for you guys to comprehend since you used to people giving it to you in dumb downed black and white...:lol

ChumpDumper
02-17-2011, 01:27 AM
Every :lol shows just how upset you are.

WeNeedLength
02-17-2011, 01:33 AM
The Cavs are nothing but the worst of the best...if you can comprehend that at all...I know sometimes my words are hard for you guys to comprehend since you used to people giving it to you in dumb downed black and white...:lol

:lmao
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/Jollyblue/BruceHeMad.jpg

Velo
02-17-2011, 01:33 AM
Every :lol shows just how butthurt you are.

FIFY :lol

LnGrrrR
02-17-2011, 02:01 AM
u in rare form tonight Mr. illegal alien impregnator :lol..but I'm feeling good...getting ready to take a mini-break to go see my moms and pops...they kinda upset with me for not visiting more often...sometimes I tell them I'm on the East Coast when I don't feel like traveling Westward...they may be catching on to my shtick...but they love me anyway just like you do...:lol

Enjoy the visit with your family! :toast You won't have any Laker losses to deal with for a while so that should make it easier. :lol

phyzik
02-17-2011, 02:04 AM
We've all experienced grief. We've all felt those intense rolling waves of emotion. But, do we all experience the same feelings each time we lose a Game?

What Are The Stages of Grief?

Many people have tried to explain what grief is; some have even identified certain stages of grief.

Probably the most well-known of these might be from Elizabeth Kubler-Ross' book, "On Death and Dying." In it, she identified five stages that a losing team experiences when informed of their terminal prognosis.

The stages Kubler-Ross identified are:

Denial (Lakers are just coasting!)

Anger (why is this happening to the Lakers?)

Bargaining (ELE bet, but ONLY with certain people and it has to meet my pussy cirteria..)

Depression (I still got the Royal Rumble to look forward to)

Acceptance (Lakers aint shit and got lucky the last 2 years)

Many people believe that these stages of grief are also experienced by others when their team has shit their pants.

Personally, I think of these definitions as emotional behaviors rather than stages, per se. I believe we may certainly experience some of these behaviors. But, I believe just as strongly, that there is no script for grief; that we cannot expect to feel any of our emotions in a particular set pattern. I do agree that acceptance is probably the last emotion felt, and in some instances it may be the only one.

A lesser known definition of the stages of grief is described by Dr. Roberta Temes in the book, "Living With An Empty Chair - a guide through grief." Temes describes three particular types of behavior exhibited by those suffering from grief and loss. They are:

Numbness (Lakers are coasting)

Disorganization (Spurs are STILL pretenders!)

Reorganization (Lets make a trade for Melo!)

I am better able to relate to this definition as it seems to more accurately reflect the types of behavior I have experienced and observed. Within these types of behavior might well be most of the feelings described in Kubler-Ross' writings as well.

Which List Is Right?

In my opinion, both of these lists, and many others that we've all seen, are all descriptive of some of the emotions and functions Laker Fans go through when they lose to a shitty team.

I believe that grief, like so many other things in our complex lives, can't be reduced to a neat list with absolute definitions, timelines, strategies, goals, and completion dates. Would that it were so easy!

Grief is as individual as those of us who feel it, and as varied as the circumstances of death which occur.

Will I Go Through Every Stage?

If a 98-year old grandfather died in his sleep I think there would be different stages of grief and loss experienced than if a two-time champion who had it easy through the playoffs shitted their pants.

If a person has had a long life, death is somewhat expected as the natural scheme of things. There will be emotions of grief and loss but they might be more for what we will miss.

If an over rated team is cut short unexpectedly, there may well be feelings of denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and in some cases acceptance.

Just as we have different emotional reactions to anything that happens in our lives, so too, will we experience grief and loss in different ways. I think the important thing to remember is that there is a wide range of emotions that may be experienced; to expect to feel some of them and to know that we cannot completely control the process.

When Will I Be Through Grieving?

Grieving used to be much more ritualistic than it is today. In generations past there were set periods of time when certain customs must be observed:

Culburn wore all black clothing for one year and drab colors forever after.

Laker Fans could not attend Spurstalk.com for months.

Laughter and gaiety were discouraged for weeks or months on Lakersground.net.

Today Laker Fans are unfettered by these restrictions and might even be confused about when we should be done grieving.

Actually, delusional Laker Fans will probably never be done.

Laker Fans will probably never forget the Team they grieve for. Their feelings may be tempered more with good memories than sadness as time passes, but that isn't to say that waves of raw emotion won't overcome them way after we think they should be done.

I think the trick here is to understand that the feelings will occur, try to keep them in perspective, try to understand why your team fucking sucks, and if there are any unresolved issues that cause particular emotional pain, ram a pole up your ass and if necessary talk with someone about it. Just not on Spurstalk, you fucking faggots.

There is no completion date to grieving...let your emotions flow through the stages of grief.... And go fuck yourselves, Laker fans.

jjktkk
02-17-2011, 02:29 AM
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/3281/jesusi.png

jjktkk
02-17-2011, 02:32 AM

Did "Kool" threaten to ban you if you failed to kiss ass?

PublicOption
02-17-2011, 02:41 AM
the lakers are fucking boring as hell.

xellos88330
02-17-2011, 03:38 AM
We've all experienced grief. We've all felt those intense rolling waves of emotion. But, do we all experience the same feelings each time we lose a Game?

Many people have tried to explain what grief is; some have even identified certain stages of grief.

Probably the most well-known of these might be from Elizabeth Kubler-Ross' book, "On Death and Dying." In it, she identified five stages that a losing team experiences when informed of their terminal prognosis.

Bargaining (ELE bet, but ONLY with certain people and it has to meet my pussy cirteria..)

Many people believe that these stages of grief are also experienced by others when their team has shit their pants.

Personally, I think of these definitions as emotional behaviors rather than stages, per se. I believe we may certainly experience some of these behaviors. But, I believe just as strongly, that there is no script for grief; that we cannot expect to feel any of our emotions in a particular set pattern. I do agree that acceptance is probably the last emotion felt, and in some instances it may be the only one.

A lesser known definition of the stages of grief is described by Dr. Roberta Temes in the book, "Living With An Empty Chair - a guide through grief." Temes describes three particular types of behavior exhibited by those suffering from grief and loss. They are:

I am better able to relate to this definition as it seems to more accurately reflect the types of behavior I have experienced and observed. Within these types of behavior might well be most of the feelings described in Kubler-Ross' writings as well.

Which List Is Right?

In my opinion, both of these lists, and many others that we've all seen, are all descriptive of some of the emotions and functions Laker Fans go through when they lose to a shitty team.

I believe that grief, like so many other things in our complex lives, can't be reduced to a neat list with absolute definitions, timelines, strategies, goals, and completion dates. Would that it were so easy!

Grief is as individual as those of us who feel it, and as varied as the circumstances of death which occur.

If a 98-year old grandfather died in his sleep I think there would be different stages of grief and loss experienced than if a two-time champion who had it easy through the playoffs shitted their pants.

If a person has had a long life, death is somewhat expected as the natural scheme of things. There will be emotions of grief and loss but they might be more for what we will miss.

If an over rated team is cut short unexpectedly, there may well be feelings of denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and in some cases acceptance.

Just as we have different emotional reactions to anything that happens in our lives, so too, will we experience grief and loss in different ways. I think the important thing to remember is that there is a wide range of emotions that may be experienced; to expect to feel some of them and to know that we cannot completely control the process.

Grieving used to be much more ritualistic than it is today. In generations past there were set periods of time when certain customs must be observed:

Today Laker Fans are unfettered by these restrictions and might even be confused about when we should be done grieving.

Laker Fans will probably never forget the Team they grieve for. Their feelings may be tempered more with good memories than sadness as time passes, but that isn't to say that waves of raw emotion won't overcome them way after we think they should be done.

I think the trick here is to understand that the feelings will occur, try to keep them in perspective, try to understand why your team fucking sucks, and if there are any unresolved issues that cause particular emotional pain, ram a pole up your ass and if necessary talk with someone about it. Just not on Spurstalk, you fucking faggots.

There is no completion date to grieving...let your emotions flow through the stages of grief.... And go fuck yourselves, Laker fans.

:lmao:lmao:lmao

This post is full of win.

DMX7
02-17-2011, 03:45 AM
Did you really just bring Tupac into this?

DMC
02-17-2011, 09:05 AM
this post exemplifies what's wrong with Spur fan...these niggas literally got "HAY" on the brain...:lol

You lurked until some of the dust settled, then you offered up that repackaged, out of date bullshit that's been shot down 4500 times already.

I don't know who's loss is worse, the Lakers' or yours. Then again, you and your boy both pussied out.

You should go see your parents. Have them teach you the meaning of dignity. Thank them for paying for your school. Cry like a real man before them and allow them to coddle you.

Bito Corleone
02-17-2011, 09:37 AM
:lol You're so fucking predictable.

Lakers win = Lakers are the best!

Lakers lose = Lakers don't care about the regular season!

Just fucking leave until the playoffs you fake-ass cum guzzling manhole fuck dumpster.
Close, but the exact wording would be closer to this:

Lakers lose = "We" coasting

Lakers win = :lobt2: suck it faggots

ElNono
02-17-2011, 09:40 AM
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/5379/78979223e534d0aab5960c0.jpg
http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/1258/67bc0bc631fcd1559c54220.jpg

Spur_Fanatic
02-17-2011, 11:37 AM
http://facepwn.com/posters/delusional.jpg

Spurologist
02-17-2011, 02:08 PM
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/8965/screenshot20110217at203.png

monosylab1k
02-17-2011, 04:22 PM
Manu > God

DMC
02-17-2011, 05:09 PM
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/5379/78979223e534d0aab5960c0.jpg
http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/1258/67bc0bc631fcd1559c54220.jpg
MJ: "Since I gots yo ass in, buy me a hotdog nigga"

Scotty: "Nigga I'm broke as fuck, LOL"

MJ: "Yeah you is nigga, LOL... CROFL... Broke ass bitch"

Scotty: "LOL... haha... yeah... lolz... heh... hmmm."

TampaDude
02-17-2011, 06:00 PM

Which List Is Right?

:lmao AWESOME!!!!! :lmao

יהוה
02-17-2011, 06:24 PM
Very well, Koolaid_man:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3180/2610830925_b7986ee705.jpg

Banzai
02-17-2011, 06:58 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/70/tumblr_l9p4bgsTGj1qbmi1bo1_400.gif (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=5343)

Tp9gospursgo
02-17-2011, 07:54 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/70/tumblr_l9p4bgsTGj1qbmi1bo1_400.gif (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=5343)

jjktkk
02-17-2011, 08:57 PM
God doesn't exist, moron.

But juvenile nazis do. :lol

DMC
02-17-2011, 11:46 PM
God doesn't exist, moron.
Why do you sign your posts?