PDA

View Full Version : Lol cp3

Pelicans78
02-17-2011, 12:28 AM
Another game, another average performance. Whorenets with another choke job. LOL West getting abused by his bigger self.

Portland takes the 5th seed.

The West is really average if an injured Portland team can steal the 5th seed.

sefant77
02-17-2011, 12:30 AM
CPees head is allready in NY with his two buddies.

He cant wait for next season to pull an Anthony.

lil_penny
02-17-2011, 12:32 AM
Sons what going on with paul, he doesnt even look like the same player he used to be. Injured? Lack of motivation?

Pelicans78
02-17-2011, 12:38 AM
Sons what going on with paul, he doesnt even look like the same player he used to be. Injured? Lack of motivation?

Both. Dude should have been traded in the summer time. I got reamed on Hornets Report for suggesting he and Okafor should be traded to Orlando for Nelson, Gortat, Bass, Pietrus, and a 1st round pick. Still would have kept Collison and given the team more financial flexibility in the long run. Instead this team brought in longer contracts with Ariza and Jack and still have Okafor on the books for 4 more years for 10 million a season. CP3 is not a franchise player anymore.

j.dizzle
02-17-2011, 12:38 AM
He would make a great backup to Fisher IMO.

lil_penny
02-17-2011, 12:43 AM
Both. Dude should have been traded in the summer time. I got reamed on Hornets Report for suggesting he and Okafor should be traded to Orlando for Nelson, Gortat, Bass, Pietrus, and a 1st round pick. Still would have kept Collison and given the team more financial flexibility in the long run. Instead this team brought in longer contracts with Ariza and Jack and still have Okafor on the books for 4 more years for 10 million a season. CP3 is not a franchise player anymore.

yea it was crazy seeing him out there tonight hes usually beasting on us, but the few other hornets games ive seen him play lately hes been playing the same as tonight.. Id still like for portland to make a run for him if this isnt a injury thats holding him back, maybe a change of scenery would help him.. but willie green was on fire tonight that dude can shoot!

Punchy
02-17-2011, 12:44 AM
He would make a great backup to Fisher IMO.

Or a great replacement for Kobe.

CP3 would be a matchup nightmare for opposing 2 guards.

Pelicans78
02-17-2011, 12:47 AM
yea it was crazy seeing him out there tonight hes usually beasting on us, but the few other hornets games ive seen him play lately hes been playing the same as tonight.. Id still like for portland to make a run for him if this isnt a injury thats holding him back, maybe a change of scenery would help him.. but willie green was on fire tonight that dude can shoot!

Green has a good mid-range jumper but is terrible from beyond the arc.

Not sure if its his knee or motivation. Hard to tell. He took off his brace this week and he's played like the crap the last 2 games. Its weird.

Also, Jarrett Jack has been a horrible acquisition. Biggest reason why I have a Mavs avatar and sig. Can't do anything at all. Looks fat and slow.

lil_penny
02-17-2011, 12:50 AM
yea i was way off on both the jack and steve blake acquisitions i thought they would be great for the hornets and lakers jack usually torches us im pretty surprised he didnt tonight, maybe a trade of injured all stars in roy and cp3 might help both teams:lol

Pelicans78
02-17-2011, 12:53 AM
yea i was way off on both the jack and steve blake acquisitions i thought they would be great for the hornets and lakers jack usually torches us im pretty surprised he didnt tonight, maybe a trade of injured all stars in roy and cp3 might help both teams:lol

The offense has gotten so bad that there are fans clamoring to have JR Smith back :lol

I also think Monty Williams is making rookie mistakes as a head coach. He doesn't know how to make adjustments in the 4th. This team has blown alot of 4th quarter and double-digit 2nd half leads and ultimately he's respsonsible. I think he's a good head coach and has a bright future, but he's still learning on the job.

lil_penny
02-17-2011, 12:56 AM
yea hes got the same kind of issues and nate does(probably for being side by side with him for 5 years) lol.. is he starting to play thornton more it seemed he didnt get that much time tonight and i know at the starting of the season he rearely played.. from what you guys were saying it was cause his D was bad.. but his offense more then makes up for it from what i can see.

tlongII
02-17-2011, 12:59 AM
This game was albout LaMarcus. L-Train beasted again.

Pelicans78
02-17-2011, 01:00 AM
yea hes got the same kind of issues and nate does(probably for being side by side with him for 5 years) lol.. is he starting to play thornton more it seemed he didnt get that much time tonight and i know at the starting of the season he rearely played.. from what you guys were saying it was cause his D was bad.. but his offense more then makes up for it from what i can see.

He seems to give Thornton a short leash. He loves Willie Green because the two were actually teammates in Philly years ago. It's a fact. Green is playing better as a starter, but it doesn't make sense to give Jack or Belinelli more minutes than Thornton. Honestly, I think Monty would have had problems with Collison as well.

redzero
02-17-2011, 01:06 AM
Wow, Chris Paul has gone from playing like a pussy to just playing like shit.

Pelicans78
02-17-2011, 01:08 AM
This game was albout LaMarcus. L-Train beasted again.

Definitely should have been an All-Star.

Smart move by Nate putting Batum on CP3.