PDA

View Full Version : Lakersground's Bandwagoner meltdown quote of the night

William Hung
02-17-2011, 01:03 AM
http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=129070

This team blows.

They just DON'T CARE anymore.

They don't like each other anymore.

They don't have any competitive fire in them.

They are content with their back-to-back championships.

They are not fun to watch anymore.

They make it hard for us to root for them.

I'm done caring.

PublicOption
02-17-2011, 02:46 AM
................and the lakers are boring.

DMX7
02-17-2011, 03:25 AM
Hung is a Rockets fan?

William Hung
02-17-2011, 03:37 AM
Hung is a Rockets fan?

Yao Ming is a god in Hong Kong.

DMX7
02-17-2011, 03:38 AM
God certainly gets injured a lot. He should probably fix that.

William Hung
02-17-2011, 03:46 AM
God certainly gets injured a lot. He should probably fix that.

We are working on multiple herbal remedies and green tea recipes.

in2deep
02-17-2011, 11:12 AM
the Pau bashing is ridiculous by lakerhomers

he had 30 and 20 last night. and they still critiziced his softness and defense and don't even mention Kobe or Bynum or any other lakers D

LMAO even when someone points out Kobe's and Bynum's D was horrific and they shot 8-36

Reggie Williams
02-17-2011, 11:14 AM
the Pau bashing is ridiculous by lakerhomers

he had 30 and 20 last night. and they still critiziced his defense

LMAO even when someone points out Kobe's and Bynum's D was horrific and they shot 8-36

lol relying on stats to tell the tale.

in2deep
02-17-2011, 11:17 AM

yup, the tale that Pau was the only Laker that showed up last night.

Bito Corleone
02-17-2011, 11:18 AM
I like this one too:

No, Rock bottom is in May after the SPurs eliminate us. This ain't nothing!

Venti Quattro
02-17-2011, 11:18 AM
30-20 is a stat line that's hard to argue against.

cheguevara
02-17-2011, 11:20 AM

lol Beaubois

lol only 13 points

lol only 6-13 shooting

lol only 6 assists

lol needing a massive 20 minutes to put up these stats

LMAO mav trolls

badfish22
02-17-2011, 11:22 AM
I swear every single one of Ches post breaches new levels of retardation.

cheguevara
02-17-2011, 11:26 AM
LOL butthurt

badfish22
02-17-2011, 01:02 PM
good one.

DMC
02-17-2011, 05:25 PM
I swear every single one of Ches post breaches new levels of retardation.
Your pussy smells like badfish, faggot.

TampaDude
02-17-2011, 05:31 PM

Yup...30 and 20 is pretty fucking impressive. Too bad for Pau the rest of his teammates didn't show up.

history2b
02-17-2011, 06:25 PM

If you only care about 50% of the game, sure absolutely.

98% of basketball fans do exactly that, apparently including Venti_Quattro.

jjktkk
02-17-2011, 06:32 PM

So using the history2b's basketball genius, spin Gasol's 30 and 20 last night as bad. Getting my popcorn ready. :lol

history2b
02-17-2011, 06:38 PM
So using the history2b's basketball genius, spin Gasol's 30 and 20 last night as bad. Getting my popcorn ready. :lol

I can't teach you guys the game of basketball, I can only point out what you clearly don't know.

jjktkk
02-17-2011, 06:41 PM
I can't teach you guys the game of basketball, I can only point out what you clearly don't know.

Is it lonely being the only person on here that knows anything about basketball? :lol

history2b
02-17-2011, 06:46 PM
Is it lonely being the only person on here that knows anything about basketball? :lol

On Spurstalk? There's a few guys here who know the game but it is a small percentage.

Getting back to the subject, I want you to clarify something:

Are you saying that regardless of how you play the game defensively, the only thing that matters is your offensive numbers?

DMC
02-17-2011, 06:49 PM
On Spurstalk? There's a few guys here who know the game but it is a small percentage.

Getting back to the subject, I want you to clarify something:

Are you saying that regardless of how you play the game defensively, the only thing that matters is your offensive numbers?

Ever heard of a strawman argument?

Stats are important. They don't tell the full story, but 8-24 tells a story of someone who took too many shots. 20 boards says you were crashing the boards. Assists and steals say you were active and alert.

Points are stats too, and the game is decided by points believe it or not. I've never seen a game decided by intangibles. Sure they exist and we know it, but in the end you have to put the fucking ball into the fucking hole.

DMC
02-17-2011, 06:51 PM

You seem like someone who cares about defense when your team loses, because that's when the intangibles can be used in an argument, because they are subjective. After a win, you guys talk about rings and points and all that shit.

history2b
02-17-2011, 06:55 PM
You seem like someone who cares about defense when your team loses, because that's when the intangibles can be used in an argument, because they are subjective. After a win, you guys talk about rings and points and all that shit.

Lol, I don't give a shit what I "seem like" to you. I only care about defense whether my team wins or loses as it is the single most important entity of the game.

Not surprised another dipshit Spurs fan only focuses on offense. Big surprise here. Anyone else want to join the Stupid Club?

history2b
02-17-2011, 06:56 PM
Ever heard of a strawman argument?

Stats are important. They don't tell the full story, but 8-24 tells a story of someone who took too many shots. 20 boards says you were crashing the boards. Assists and steals say you were active and alert.

Points are stats too, and the game is decided by points believe it or not. I've never seen a game decided by intangibles. Sure they exist and we know it, but in the end you have to put the fucking ball into the fucking hole.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

You could have shortened your response to "I only look at offense" and left it at that.

Dismissed as another typical casual fan who doesn't know the game.

jjktkk
02-17-2011, 06:59 PM
Lol, I don't give a shit what I "seem like" to you. I only care about defense whether my team wins or loses as it is the single most important entity of the game.

Not surprised another dipshit Spurs fan only focuses on offense. Big surprise here. Anyone else want to join the Stupid Club?

Are you that fucking retarded to think Spurs fans focus on offense when the Spurs won their 4 titles based on dominant defenses?

history2b
02-17-2011, 07:04 PM
Are you that fucking retarded to think Spurs fans focus on offense when the Spurs won their 4 titles based on dominant defenses?

You were a fan sitting in your living room watching them play. Does not mean you know jackshit about playing defense. Your supersized Spurs foam hand does not qualify you as a defensive expert.

Based on your comments in this thread, I'd estimate you know close to nil.

But we could clarify that if you are willing to answer the question without your usually horseshit cyber games you like to play. I'll ask again:

nkdlunch
02-17-2011, 07:12 PM
If not for Gasol the lakers get blown out in Cleveland and a few of those lakers would be looking for new homes by now because Lakers office blows up the team.

Retarded lakerfan being retarded.

cheguevara
02-17-2011, 07:16 PM
Your pussy smells like badfish, faggot.

DMC regulating bitches

jjktkk
02-17-2011, 07:21 PM
You were a fan sitting in your living room watching them play. Does not mean you know jackshit about playing defense. Your supersized Spurs foam hand does not qualify you as a defensive expert.

Based on your comments in this thread, I'd estimate you know close to nil.

But we could clarify that if you are willing to answer the question without your usually horseshit cyber games you like to play. I'll ask again:

I can see why your ESPN cronies were saying what a dipshit you are. If you read my original post in this thread I challenged you to spin Gasol's 30 and 20 as being bad? . Being a Spurs fan, I witnessed for over a decade now, what good defense is. See the Spurs head coach is a defensive oriented coach and the 4 rings he won were with dominant defenses. We Spur fans know all about what defense means. So I really don't need a bad Laker troll, admonished from the ESPN forums , to try and explain what defense is in the NBA is all about.

Cessation
02-17-2011, 07:23 PM
DMC is GNSF champion

history2b
02-17-2011, 07:24 PM
If not for Gasol the lakers get blown out in Cleveland and a few of those lakers would be looking for new homes by now because Lakers office blows up the team.

Retarded lakerfan being retarded.

Hey Pugfish, way to chime in with the relevant, timely comment again.

As if the Lakers getting blown out or losing by 5 matters, it's still a loss.

Pau had a solid offensive game and I was pleased with how he attacked the incredibly weak Cleveland frontline. That does not mean he is not obligated to play defense though which seems to be what morons here are inferring.

I'd be willing to bet every idiot who commented on this did not actually watch the game but rather checked the boxscore and played pretend analyst. Typical.

history2b
02-17-2011, 07:29 PM
I can see why your ESPN cronies were saying what a dipshit you are. If you read my original post in this thread I challenged you to spin Gasol's 30 and 20 as being bad? . Being a Spurs fan, I witnessed for over a decade now, what good defense is. See the Spurs head coach is a defensive oriented coach and the 4 rings he won were with dominant defenses. We Spur fans know all about what defense means. So I really don't need a bad Laker troll, admonished from the ESPN forums , to try and explain what defense is in the NBA is all about.

What is all this "we" talk lol.

I am talking directly to you and I can clearly see that you do not know jackshit about defense regardless of what the team you may have followed has performed historically.

You avoided the direct question again in order to play your little message board smack game, which is a surefire sign of ignorance. Why answer a question that would in turn expose what you don't know? Better to play the smack game so your Spurstalk buddies can cyber high five you and make you feel better. :lmao

history2b
02-17-2011, 07:34 PM
Not limited to jjktkk either. This is a defensive IQ test for all Spurs fans:

jjktkk
02-17-2011, 07:39 PM
What is all this "we" talk lol.

I am talking directly to you and I can clearly see that you do not know jackshit about defense regardless of what the team you may have followed has performed historically.

You avoided the direct question again in order to play your little message board smack game, which is a surefire sign of ignorance. Why answer a question that would in turn expose what you don't know? Better to play the smack game so your Spurstalk buddies can cyber high five you and make you feel better. :lmao

Okay Special Ed. I'll try one more time. Please put aside your Tim Duncan voodoo doll, and Spurs hate for a second and try to rationally debate why Pau Gasol's 30 ans 20 was a bad showing. This is 3 times I asked you. Are you retarded? Speak english okay? WTF? Just trolling?

history2b
02-17-2011, 07:46 PM
Okay Special Ed. I'll try one more time. Please put aside your Tim Duncan voodoo doll, and Spurs hate for a second and try to rationally debate why Pau Gasol's 30 ans 20 was a bad showing. This is 3 times I asked you. Are you retarded? Speak english okay? WTF? Just trolling?

Spurs hate? Lol. WTF does what I think about the Spurs have to do with me being able to objectively critique my own team?

We are talking about Pau Gasol right? Not Tim Duncan? So how exactly is my "Spurs hate" affecting anything here?

My god you truly are one stupid individual. One who dodges questions no less. But at least I got to the root of your problem; You assume I "hate" the Spurs and this offends you to no end apparently and makes you incapable of serious debate.

Shall we try again?

nkdlunch
02-17-2011, 07:54 PM
Hey Pugfish, way to chime in with the relevant, timely comment again.

As if the Lakers getting blown out or losing by 5 matters, it's still a loss.

Pau had a solid offensive game and I was pleased with how he attacked the incredibly weak Cleveland frontline. That does not mean he is not obligated to play defense though which seems to be what morons here are inferring.

I'd be willing to bet every idiot who commented on this did not actually watch the game but rather checked the boxscore and played pretend analyst. Typical.

Hey genius, this is Pau Gasol we are talking about. He did not win a playoff series on his own for a reason. Dude is no defensive juggernaut.

Lakerfans seems to act like Gasol was playing Hakeem defense in the previous 2 years. Blind homers. This is the same Pau Gasol he's always been. Start blaming the other players starting with Kobe, those are the onese who dropped their game since last year.

Gasol this drop his game too this year, but we are talking about the cleveland game.

DMC
02-17-2011, 11:38 PM

Spurs are the icon for team defense and individual defense. That weak ass shit won't fly here, Captain Butt Hurt.

You are the most anally infested dick sore I have ever seen on any forum. You don't know shit about basketball and your trolling is boring as fuck. I might as well be trolling myself for all the entertainment value. "hey what did I say now, let me refresh... goddamn motherfucker.... refresh again... ok fuck this, youtube... find "fail bitch".... lol take this motherfucker..."

That's more entertainment than you provide with your candy ass butt hurt takes and fucking homerism that sets new lows.

DMC
02-17-2011, 11:39 PM
Spurs hate? Lol. WTF does what I think about the Spurs have to do with me being able to objectively critique my own team?

We are talking about Pau Gasol right? Not Tim Duncan? So how exactly is my "Spurs hate" affecting anything here?

My god you truly are one stupid individual. One who dodges questions no less. But at least I got to the root of your problem; You assume I "hate" the Spurs and this offends you to no end apparently and makes you incapable of serious debate.

Shall we try again?

Just admit your management traded away their chance at another ring. Wife swappers do that sometimes.

hater
02-18-2011, 09:32 AM
:lol lakers