PDA

View Full Version : Derrick Rose...

ElNono
02-17-2011, 10:52 PM
:worthy: :worthy:

Killakobe81
02-17-2011, 11:18 PM
Best fucking PG in the NBA ...Dwill and Paul move over ...case closed.

jjktkk
02-17-2011, 11:20 PM
Lets see BR spin this shit. :lol

IronMexican
02-17-2011, 11:23 PM
I see Splitter didn't play. We'll see how well he does once the ROTY is in.

Jersey shore should be on Monday's. Nothing is on on Monday.

Killakobe81
02-17-2011, 11:25 PM
Meh you wanted to watch Ronnie crying like a girl who lost her Teddy Bear

IronMexican
02-17-2011, 11:26 PM
Yeah, I picked JS over NBA.

concken
02-17-2011, 11:26 PM

wtf? spam? Splitter is in SA bro

ElNono
02-17-2011, 11:29 PM

Splitter is injured and in SA right now....

You need to lay off JS, tbh :lol

IronMexican
02-17-2011, 11:31 PM
wtf? spam? Splitter is in SA bro

wat

He didn't play. NBA.com says so. Dets why Chicago won, and Rose went off.

8FOR!3
02-17-2011, 11:41 PM
He really is the best PG in the NBA though offensively. Deron Williams is more complete, Rose allowed Parker to go off on him.

IronMexican
02-17-2011, 11:42 PM
Williams is a pathetic defender. Why do people think he's any good?

HarlemHeat37
02-17-2011, 11:45 PM
Rose is better than Williams at this point..Williams is a poor leader, mediocre defender, a pussy/diva..

I agree with my brother IM, btw..I forgot JS was on tonight, fucking TNT games..

DMC
02-17-2011, 11:45 PM
Most PGs are bad defenders. There's only a few good ones.

Killakobe81
02-17-2011, 11:46 PM
Dwill is pretty good not a great defender. His best attribute is like Chauncey and Kidd he can switch and play a SG on defense for short stretches ...but his defense is closer to Chauncey than a prime Kidd.

I do think Dwill is the most complete PG but Rose's combination of scoring and his underrated passing improved jumper (not as good Paul or Dwill but effective) makes him the best.

Leetonidas
02-17-2011, 11:48 PM
He's my frontrunner for MVP and a lock for first team All-NBA

DMC
02-17-2011, 11:49 PM
LOL Beasley.

WTF happened with him? Wasn't he supposed to be some beast?

Killakobe81
02-17-2011, 11:50 PM
Most PGs are bad defenders. There's only a few good ones.

This ...agree most are mediocre when I Say Dwill is pretty good on defense, it's relative.

hitmanyr2k
02-17-2011, 11:50 PM
22 years old. Still plenty of years to improve. If the Bulls get a quality SG and hold onto the pieces they have already they'll be contending for awhile. Father time is closing in on the Celtics. They won't be around forever.

HarlemHeat37
02-17-2011, 11:52 PM
PGs are bad 1 on 1 defenders, due to the rule changes..however, they still have a lot of value as help defenders, and Rose is a much improved help defender, only Paul and Rondo are better than him, in that regard IMO..

Deron Williams has been a decent defender in the past, particularly due to his size, but his D has been mediocre at best, this season..

Killakobe81
02-17-2011, 11:53 PM
If JR Smith wasnt a mental midget he would be the perfect fit in chicago. TT might even get him to play defense ...

Cessation
02-17-2011, 11:57 PM
Derick Rose with the career game.

Killakobe81
02-18-2011, 12:03 AM
Rose is better than Williams at this point..Williams is a poor leader, mediocre defender, a pussy/diva..

I agree with my brother IM, btw..I forgot JS was on tonight, fucking TNT games..

JS has been weak this year, the fight was the only really good episode. Would of loved to see Ron and Situation throw down ...cuz this season has been boring as shit ...Bulls vs. spurs was better ...

ALVAREZ6
02-18-2011, 12:29 AM

:rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

Clearly you've forgotten about Rajon Rondo. He's #1, no doubt.

FkLA
02-18-2011, 12:35 AM
JS has been weak this year, the fight was the only really good episode. Would of loved to see Ron and Situation throw down ...cuz this season has been boring as shit ...Bulls vs. spurs was better ...

http://www.vuesociety.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/JWOW1LARGE.jpg

tbh as long as this bitch is on the show, JS will be worth watching

Killakobe81
02-18-2011, 12:37 AM
http://www.vuesociety.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/JWOW1LARGE.jpg

tbh as long as this bitch is on the show, JS will be worth watching

Face is just Ok but man I would tap dat ass ...LOL

Killakobe81
02-18-2011, 12:38 AM
:rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

Clearly you've forgotten about Rajon Rondo. He's #1, no doubt.

No I haven't he is with Wesbrook and Nash not a top 3 PG TBH ...

TD 21
02-18-2011, 01:17 AM
As much as I like Rose, I've still got Paul as the best PG. He's not even back to full strength, yet he's still 3rd in PER and 1st in win shares. I do agree, though, that Rose has passed Williams.

Killakobe81
02-18-2011, 01:33 AM
As much as I like Rose, I've still got Paul as the best PG. He's not even back to full strength, yet he's still 3rd in PER and 1st in win shares. I do agree, though, that Rose has passed Williams.

PER urrrgh ...

Rose has been better than BOTH ...watch the tapes of the Bulls vs. Spurs and the hornets ...i know they beat you guys a couple times but Rose has been the best PG inthe NBA in fact he has been the best guard period over Wade and kobe ...

ALVAREZ6
02-18-2011, 01:39 AM
No I haven't he is with Wesbrook and Nash not a top 3 PG TBH ...

I was being extremely sarcastic, as I'm constantly bashing that motherfucker.

Journalist: Who's the best PG in the league?

Rondo: ME motha fucka, hands down. I know Chris Paul, Deron Williams, and Derrick Rose all exist, but cottt damn I am THEE NBA PG.

mikeschy55
02-18-2011, 01:40 AM
def a top 5 player right now imo

ALVAREZ6
02-18-2011, 01:41 AM
PER urrrgh ...

Rose has been better than BOTH ...watch the tapes of the Bulls vs. Spurs and the hornets ...i know they beat you guys a couple times but Rose has been the best PG inthe NBA in fact he has been the best guard period over Wade and kobe ...

To be fair, the Spurs played like shit, were tired off this long ass road trip, and they really have no need at this point to exert all effort to win at all costs. They've got a healthy ass cushion on the Lakers, and the Spurs as an old team don't really need that win, they still gotta keep their long-term priorities in check.

I'm not trying to discredit Rose though, he is a mother fuckin boss. His explosiveness and all around athleticism are absuuuurd.

Chillen
02-18-2011, 01:58 AM
To be fair, the Spurs played like shit, were tired off this long ass road trip, and they really have no need at this point to exert all effort to win at all costs. They've got a healthy ass cushion on the Lakers, and the Spurs as an old team don't really need that win, they still gotta keep their long-term priorities in check.

I'm not trying to discredit Rose though, he is a mother fuckin boss. His explosiveness and all around athleticism are absuuuurd.

You know people can get on the Spurs all they want but this was the last game in a long road trip and the Bulls are one of the East's best teams. The Spurs played well but nearing the end of the game the shots were not falling in and they looked tired. 46-10 is a great start to the season, something to be proud of but they have plenty of work left to do.

Derrick Rose imo is becoming the best point guard in the NBA, tonights game was incredible he played really great. The Bulls will be a handful in the playoffs for either Miami, Boston, Orlando.

LkrFan
02-18-2011, 02:01 AM
Lets see BR spin this shit. :lol
:downspin:

:lol

ALVAREZ6
02-18-2011, 02:06 AM
You know people can get on the Spurs all they want but this was the last game in a long road trip and the Bulls are one of the East's best teams. The Spurs played well but nearing the end of the game the shots were not falling in and they looked tired. 46-10 is a great start to the season, something to be proud of but they have plenty of work left to do.

Derrick Rose imo is becoming the best point guard in the NBA, tonights game was incredible he played really great. The Bulls will be a handful in the playoffs for either Miami, Boston, Orlando.

No doubt. Bulls-Celtics I think will be an AWESOME series, just as there have been a few of those lately :lol . What's awesome is that no matter what, we're gonna see some great match ups. I cannot wait.

Spurs-Lakers
Spurs-Mavs
Lakers-Mavs
Celtics-Heat
Celtics-Bulls
Bulls-Heat

and then all of the possible outcomes in the finals.

Of course I left out some other intriguing teams, but these are ahead of the pack and will deliver epic games no matter what. I'm creaming myself thinking about it.

ALVAREZ6
02-18-2011, 02:07 AM
And shit I got so carried away I forgot to address the original part I intended...the Bulls are gonna be a tough team. They play great defense, they have a balanced offense, their front court is really strong, especially defensively. No one considers them simply because there's so many other great teams, but they are fully capable of giving any team a good shot.

These playoffs are going to feature so many evenly matched teams, I think it's largely going to come down to luck. You can make a case for a lot of teams taking it all...more so than usually imo.

Killakobe81
02-18-2011, 02:12 AM
BTW LOL ESPN Spotnation ... not even TExas as a state picked Spurs to win title, Chuck called them overrated ...tough night.

I believe the Spurs are legit... and I have some doubts about MY team ...but I think we still have a shot.

Killakobe81
02-18-2011, 02:12 AM
Rose has the b est high off the glass floater mybe him and Nash ...

ElNono
02-18-2011, 02:29 AM
What sets him apart IMO is that his athleticism also lets him rebound very well too. You add the quickness, penetration and jumper, and the kid can be a triple double machine in a season or two.

TD 21
02-18-2011, 02:46 AM
PER urrrgh ...

I'm not basing my decision solely off of PER. I'm just saying, Paul is third on one leg. For this season, I wouldn't disagree that Rose has been the best PG. But I like to factor in (recent) previous history. I'll give Paul another season to regain his explosiveness. Until it's definitive that he can't, I'll still consider him the best.

ALVAREZ6
02-18-2011, 02:53 AM
BTW LOL ESPN Spotnation ... not even TExas as a state picked Spurs to win title, Chuck called them overrated ...tough night.

I believe the Spurs are legit... and I have some doubts about MY team ...but I think we still have a shot.

This is not a surprise. The Dallas metro area has over 3 times that of San Antonio. As we all know, these teams represent likely the fiercest rivalry in the league. And there are a lot of very solid teams.

I'm not surprised.

hater
02-18-2011, 09:32 AM

it's official

nkdlunch
02-18-2011, 09:42 AM
best guard in the planet. and that includes Rodri Beaubois and the 7 foot shooting guard

Cry Havoc
02-18-2011, 09:58 AM
And shit I got so carried away I forgot to address the original part I intended...the Bulls are gonna be a tough team. They play great defense, they have a balanced offense, their front court is really strong, especially defensively. No one considers them simply because there's so many other great teams, but they are fully capable of giving any team a good shot.

These playoffs are going to feature so many evenly matched teams, I think it's largely going to come down to luck. You can make a case for a lot of teams taking it all...more so than usually imo.

Keep in mind the Bulls haven't had Noah and Boozer together yet this season. They're a scary team and a darkhorse for the Finals out of the East.

fevertrees
02-18-2011, 10:12 AM
Maybe when King Paul learns how to chuck up 20+ shots a game he will score as much as Rose....

Muser
02-18-2011, 10:17 AM
Maybe when King Paul learns how to chuck up 20+ shots a game he will score as much as Rose....

He should learn to shoot more than 6 shots in 42 minutes tbh.

tlongII
02-18-2011, 10:25 AM
Rose is good, but we beat the Bulls when LaMarcus dropped 42 on them. Of course we beat the Spurs when LaMarcus dropped 40 on them too.

djohn2oo8
02-18-2011, 10:32 AM

Gonna still be a Paul fan when he ends up in NY?

ChrisRichards
02-18-2011, 01:06 PM
Rose is more of a SG.

ChrisRichards
02-18-2011, 01:09 PM
as much as i like rose, i've still got paul as the best pg. He's not even back to full strength, yet he's still 3rd in per and 1st in win shares. I do agree, though, that rose has passed williams.
+1

TampaDude
02-18-2011, 06:23 PM
Rose is a flat-out BEAST...and he's just getting started...kinda scary, eh???

LnGrrrR
02-18-2011, 06:44 PM
22 years old. Still plenty of years to improve. If the Bulls get a quality SG and hold onto the pieces they have already they'll be contending for awhile. Father time is closing in on the Celtics. They won't be around forever.

If the Celtics ring this year, I can deal with it if they aren't competing for the next few after.

Fpoonsie
02-18-2011, 06:47 PM
For. fuck's. sake. Rose is good, but most Spurs fans are acting as if anyone able to do that to our apparent "World-beater defense" must be the fucking basketball messiah...

JamStone
02-18-2011, 06:53 PM
Derrick Rose might become what Stephon Marbury should have.

Killakobe81
02-18-2011, 07:39 PM
Derrick Rose might become what Stephon Marbury should have.

Now THAT is a great post.
But I think rose is an even better athlete but that is a good comparison. Rose right now is already better than Star was at his peak and Starbury was pretty good.

Killakobe81
02-18-2011, 07:42 PM
For. fuck's. sake. Rose is good, but most Spurs fans are acting as if anyone able to do that to our apparent "World-beater defense" must be the fucking basketball messiah...

LOL fair point.
As for the recent history comment by TD21 Paul sucked last yeat so if recent history matters than Paul is not the in the conversation. This year he seems like maybe 80% of what he was ...

If you go back to Rose's rookie year then maybe I'll buy that Paul was better than he and Dwill ...