PDA

View Full Version : You know what I notice during the games?

8FOR!3
02-17-2011, 11:40 PM
When the Spurs are losing, I'm usually upset, but I'm keep cheering them on in a positive way, hoping and knowing there's a chance we're going to come back in win.

But when the Spurs are beating themselves, I find myself continuously yelling at the TV and cussing at the top of my lungs. :lol These two girls are gonna watch the all star game with me, I almost invited them to watch the Spurs game tonight too, glad I didn't. My God though it's so obvious when we're just playing like shit. Makes me want to :bang

Oh well, I'm not worried. Annoyed, I don't like having to wait a week for another game, but not worried. Those TNT commentators have their heads so far up their ass it isn't even funny. C-Webb, Barkley, which one called the Spurs overrated? We're on the last game of the dreaded rodeo road trip, played like complete shit, wouldn't play defense to save our lives, and Derrick Rose seemed to think that if he beat the Spurs tonight he would get an NBA Championship/MVP/purple heart for it - the overrated call really made me think :depressed

Fuck if the game didn't frustrate me enough, the dumb ass remarks like that after did.

wontstartdumbthreads
02-17-2011, 11:42 PM
Is this a special edition of "Thawts"?

DesignatedT
02-17-2011, 11:43 PM
uhh

ok.

Sean Cagney
02-17-2011, 11:47 PM
When the Spurs are losing, I'm usually upset, but I'm keep cheering them on in a positive way, hoping and knowing there's a chance we're going to come back in win.

But when the Spurs are beating themselves, I find myself continuously yelling at the TV and cussing at the top of my lungs. :lol These two girls are gonna watch the all star game with me, I almost invited them to watch the Spurs game tonight too, glad I didn't. My God though it's so obvious when we're just playing like shit. Makes me want to :bang

Oh well, I'm not worried. Annoyed, I don't like having to wait a week for another game, but not worried. Those TNT commentators have their heads so far up their ass it isn't even funny. C-Webb, Barkley, which one called the Spurs overrated? We're on the last game of the dreaded rodeo road trip, played like complete shit, wouldn't play defense to save our lives, and Derrick Rose seemed to think that if he beat the Spurs tonight he would get an NBA Championship/MVP/purple heart for it - the overrated call really made me think :depressed

Fuck if the game didn't frustrate me enough, the dumb ass remarks like that after did.

It was Charles of course, he is not saying many good things this year about the Spurs it seems (In the past he loved them it seemed). Webber usually ups them, he said tired old legs though after this game, Kenny said yeah 10 whole losses already and shut him down! Webber usually ups us so he gets a pass! Charles this year? F him.

wontstartdumbthreads
02-17-2011, 11:50 PM
I'm more than a little concerned about the safety of the two girls watching the ASG with the OP.

awktalk
02-17-2011, 11:53 PM
I'm more than a little concerned about the safety of the two girls watching the ASG with the OP.

Did you hear what happened to Lara Logan?

DMC
02-18-2011, 12:07 AM
I am a bit concerned that the queso keeps getting lower and lower, and I am almost out of beer salt. That sucks.

I also notice that the score keeps changing between beers.

wontstartdumbthreads
02-18-2011, 12:18 AM
I am a bit concerned that the queso keeps getting lower and lower, and I am almost out of beer salt. That sucks.

I also notice that the score keeps changing between beers.

In queso emergency, drink more beer.

DMC
02-18-2011, 12:21 AM
In queso emergency, drink more beer.
Great advice. Means I have to get more beer salt.

wontstartdumbthreads
02-18-2011, 12:23 AM
Great advice. Means I have to get more beer salt.

Ya gotta do what you gotta do.

wontstartdumbthreads
02-18-2011, 12:40 AM
I'm bumping this to make it easier for the police if two girls go missing on Sunday.

8FOR!3
02-18-2011, 08:54 AM
I'm bumping this to make it easier for the police if two girls go missing on Sunday.

I swear I only get violent during Spurs and Dallas Cowboys games..:lol 3pt shootout and slam dunk contest will be chill and fun to watch. I do expect TP to win that skills challenge thing though

Bambililos
02-18-2011, 09:14 AM
He's probably not gonna win it, as he won't even play.