PDA

View Full Version : Finally, Timmy as a Starter

Rapper
02-18-2011, 11:56 AM
Months ago most of you guys said that pop didn't care the ASG ,but the truth is that Duncan will be a starter C in the ASG thanks to Pop, can anyone here explain to me that how come Duncan is a starter if both of Duncan and Pop really don't care?

Plus, participing ASG is not meaningless ,it's because players can show their talents on TV that more than 100000000 fans from different countries can watch at the same time, probably the game could inspire some kids who would be the future NBA star the way MJ did.

As for players themselves, they don't need to rest during all star break because they have 6 months to rest in offseason, most importantly ,seeing our role models to have fun in the all star weendand is a thing that we love to .

Anyway i hereby appreciate those fans who ever and never voted for Duncan in the ballot , i am sure that this is the last time for Timmy to be a Starter in ASG.so man, enjoy the game.

easjer
02-18-2011, 11:59 AM
can anyone here explain to me that how come Duncan is a starter if both of Duncan and Pop really don't care?

Easily - Yao Ming was the starting center. He was injured. They require a center to start the game. The NBA looked at the names reserves and chose Tim Duncan to replace Yao Ming.

It's not a political campaign as you seem to imply.

Kori Ellis
02-18-2011, 12:01 PM
I'm sure you can find another thread that's made already about Timmy and the AllStar game.