PDA

View Full Version : greatest single post in spurstalk history?

Phillip
02-18-2011, 03:37 PM
alright everyone, put your ass where your mouths are, and lets try to pool together all the greatest individual posts in spurstalk history in this thread, then we will have a bracket style tournament supported by votes to determine what actually is the greatest post in spurstalk history.

lets get this shit started :huddle::meeting:
:danceclub:ttiwwp:
:frying::fro:lobt2::downspin::ban::flypig:cheer
:monkey:bike::birthday:

IronMexican
02-18-2011, 03:39 PM
Thom Yorke

Nick Manning
02-18-2011, 03:44 PM
Marcus Bryant responding to 'poop' a couple years ago:

"So fucking worship it and rub your cock to it."

badfish22
02-18-2011, 03:53 PM
yeah i got tats on my legs....

symple19
02-18-2011, 03:56 PM
yeah i got tats on my legs....

no question here, it's gotta be KW's calf tats post. the one that started it all.

clambake
02-18-2011, 03:59 PM
#1...without question....forgot the poster, in the players rides thread.

"RJ drives a white, 1980 Walton"

DMX7
02-18-2011, 04:00 PM
KW's... Dat one was legendary.

Fpoonsie
02-18-2011, 04:01 PM
Marcus Bryant responding to 'poop' a couple years ago:

"So fucking worship it and rub your cock to it."

Yeah, off the top of my head (npi), this is the best one I can think of, too.

Cry Havoc
02-18-2011, 04:06 PM
"I'd be a Terry fan if he went Eagle on Kobe." - TimVP

That's up there.

Phillip
02-18-2011, 04:08 PM
yeah i got tats on my legs, yeah they're spurs and yeah they're on my calves... we've gone over this yrs ago and yet it's still being brought up like a bad joke. it's fuckin' old man and you think it gets to me when you say the bs you do? you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man... i didn't get these tats because i thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to tat my calves up with spurs, i got these tats because i wanted to, because i like them and because i could give 2 shits less about some bitchmade chump on the internet.

get over it man and add to this thread or get the fuck out already. come up with something clever or shut the fuck up and get out of my thread.

CuckingFunt
02-18-2011, 04:16 PM
Probably Horry's man ass.

symple19
02-18-2011, 04:23 PM
from my fave thread of all time

me :king

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=15465&dateline=1247779894&type=profile

Cry Havoc
02-18-2011, 05:16 PM
Lol male duckface.

Tinystarz
02-18-2011, 05:19 PM
homer

CosmicCowboy
02-18-2011, 05:31 PM
IMO Chopper ( Ed Helicopter Jones) has at least half of the top ten.

CubanSucks
02-18-2011, 05:36 PM
no question here, it's gotta be KW's calf tats post. the one that started it all.

:tu link? It's not the one Phillip quotes 6 posts ago is it?

It truly did revolutionize the site. Just as iconic as The Godfather quote "I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse" was to movies tbh

symple19
02-18-2011, 06:05 PM
your type here at this forum is full of jokes man.

yeah i got tats on my legs, yeah they're spurs and yeah they're on my calves... we've gone over this yrs ago and yet it's still being brought up like a bad joke. it's fuckin' old man and you think it gets to me when you say the bs you do? you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man... i didn't get these tats because i thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to tat my calves up with spurs, i got these tats because i wanted to, because i like them and because i could give 2 shits less about some bitchmade chump on the internet.

get over it man and add to this thread or get the fuck out already. come up with something clever or shut the fuck up and get out of my thread.

symple19
02-18-2011, 06:06 PM
Also, for the forum's enjoyment, I bumped the original thread

A special thanks to iggy for bringing that response out of our favorite bitch, Koriwhat

BlackSwordsMan
02-18-2011, 06:06 PM
this one

symple19
02-18-2011, 06:08 PM
The Dark Reign post destroying Illuzion in the hottest clubber thread is epic as well

Summers
02-18-2011, 06:12 PM
the greatest single post ever is when a certain user tried to pass off certain photos of a certain city as his own, when as it turns out, the photos were actually taken by another certain user who happened to have posted those photos on a certain forum for a certain popular 90's boyband from Orlando

Holy shit, I'd forgotten about that. That was an entire half-day of awesomeness.

IMO Chopper ( Ed Helicopter Jones) has at least half of the top ten.

:tu

I, personally, will never forget the words "galactically stupid" in one of my favorite all-time threads.

Frenzy
02-18-2011, 06:22 PM
Nothing on ST stays in my memory for to long.

Fpoonsie
02-18-2011, 06:31 PM
This one wasn't necessarily the "greatest", but redzero was responding to some poster in the NBA Forum, and I can't recall how his post started, but it ended with "so here's a picture of a dog licking a window"...or something like that. It was at least the most hilariously RANDOM post ever.

I wish I could find it.

CubanSucks
02-18-2011, 07:04 PM
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/8573/arnold747438sa0.jpg

http://www.digitalmonkeybox.com/Choppa-Animated.gif

http://www.gamesprays.com/images/examples/Choppa_475.jpg

http://static.gamesradar.com/images/mb/GamesRadar/us/Features/2009/08/History%20of%20missile%20rides/Screens/A%20to%20D/Contra3000--article_image.jpg

http://sleeperpick.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/tim-tebow4.jpg

http://www.minnesotamonthly.com/images/cache/ec0c983bc387a8e6d9954a9093fefd3e.jpeg

http://www.mrpoop.com/images/longpoop.jpg

my personal favorite. There will always be a special place in my heart for this one

Gawd
02-18-2011, 08:14 PM
Hey, this is "random bar chick", or as I prefer to be called, CH's wife. I've read through all the comments between you and CH....just a few thoughts.

Koriwhat, you can stop your bitching because I understand you. Everyone is just twisting your words to make you sound like an offensive, homophobic idiot, when really you're just an intelligent (very un-nerdlike) guy who's simply philosophizing about my appearance, CH's sexuality, and CH's computer. I want to apologize on behalf of all the users in the forum who think you're a whiny, perpetually single, ugly waste of space.

That said, a few minor corrections to your comments. 1) Given that I'm female and CH and I have had sex many, many, many times, I'm going to go out on a limb and say he's heterosexual. 2) CH's new computer case is amazing; you probably just don't know that because you've only seen a photo. 3) Anyone who needs to say he's had "hotter" is usually compensating for the fact that he's a pasty, pimple-covered virgin who needs to discover the treadmill. 4) Jesus God Almighty, what the fuck is going on with those calf tattoos? They don't even remotely compare to mine. The tattoo down my ribs is one of the most painful places you can get a tattoo....getting one on your calf? Not badass, just really, really stupid. And I'm not middle-eastern, and I'm not going to explain what my tattoo means. I think it's best you stay in your little American-culture box -- you know, where you're comfortable.

And finally, I'm a little pissed that CH put up what I think are bad pictures of me, so I'm going to post the ones I like of myself.

http://i.imgur.com/xZZaU.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/kxoCd.jpg

badfish22
02-18-2011, 08:52 PM
This one wasn't necessarily the "greatest", but redzero was responding to some poster in the NBA Forum, and I can't recall how his post started, but it ended with "so here's a picture of a dog licking a window"...or something like that. It was at least the most hilariously RANDOM post ever.

I wish I could find it.

http://cute-n-tiny.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/cute-fox-licking-window-400x285.jpg

badfish22
02-18-2011, 08:52 PM
CH picking a Timvp quote is a real shocker.

Fpoonsie
02-18-2011, 08:59 PM
http://cute-n-tiny.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/cute-fox-licking-window-400x285.jpg[/IMG]

bad, with the good (finds), per the usual, tbh, fwiw, etc...

JMarkJohns
02-18-2011, 09:00 PM
Any one of Dog's posts. Epic in both its simplicity and delivery.

LnGrrrR
02-18-2011, 09:03 PM
Cry's wife is pretty hot. :toast

kamikazi_player
02-18-2011, 09:37 PM
cry's wife is pretty hot. :toast
+1

Sense
02-18-2011, 10:44 PM
best post ever was the Hitler of Spurstalk video post..

HighLowLobForBig-50
02-18-2011, 10:47 PM
SFIE has a few well timed gems

duncan228
02-18-2011, 10:58 PM
best post ever was the Hitler of Spurstalk video post..

:lol jaffies brilliance.

K6WaImbjvTE

benefactor
02-18-2011, 11:02 PM
You're the one who got personal, douchebag. Don't act like I challenged you..you get personal about someone's family and don't expect them to strike back? I'm not going to look for you, or challenge you to a fight..that's childish. I just told you that if you insulted my family to my face, I'd knock you the hell out..and I stand by that.

Hence why I asked if you want to meet at that Starbucks so I can say these things to your face and watch you fail at trying to kick my ass.

MannyIsGod
02-18-2011, 11:20 PM
Too much classic shit for me to think of just one. There have been times where I've laughed to the point of tears on this site.

Bender
02-18-2011, 11:50 PM
what about the post where someone modified the front page of spurstalk.... I think it was jaffies.

duncan228
02-18-2011, 11:55 PM
what about the post where someone modified the front page of spurstalk.... I think it was jaffies.

Yup, more jaffies brilliance. :toast

SpursTalk.com forum front page (2012) -- [large pic]

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76547

Johnny_Blaze_47
02-19-2011, 12:07 AM

K6WaImbjvTE

I'd not seen that before. Classic.

Johnny_Blaze_47
02-19-2011, 12:09 AM
For at least the old school people, I have to think slomo's callout of Buddy Holly for using his SA pictures on an N'Sync forum was up there... but that led to one of the funniest threads ever on the site.

Dr. Gonzo
02-19-2011, 12:21 AM
I just rubbed shit all over my cock and balls. :smokin

-horry

MannyIsGod
02-19-2011, 12:37 AM
I'd not seen that before. Classic.

WTF really?

Johnny_Blaze_47
02-19-2011, 12:40 AM
WTF really?

Yeah. Not until tonight.

symple19
02-19-2011, 12:48 AM
Here's Dark Reign destroying Illuzion. Must be posted

Originally Posted by DarkReign

I dont 'shop pics, but man, the pics youre posting dont even require any alteration!

What...the...fuck? Are those zig-zags in the side of your friends head?! What year is it and who the fuck is he, Vanilla Ice? Is he wearing parachute pants? Bet you fags have a dance-off that requires upside down golf hats to determine which one of you get to touch the boob of one of these beasts...

Who is the fucking transvestite in the middle? Is that you in drag with your hair down? Where'd you pick that dude up, an online ad? Newsflash: When "her" name is TS Jennifer, you can be sure youre barking up the right tree, considering your douche complexity.

And what the hell is with the "females" you roll with having more tatoos than career bikers? I mean, usually bikers have a cool story attached to their tatoos like "This when Johnny Red died" or "This is my old-old lady who fell off on I69, havent seen her since".

I could only imagine the stories you have to endure that could even justify that travesty of permanent skin pigment slapped together on the broad under TS Jennifer's arm, there. Looks like the tatooist got sick of listening to her dumb stories after 4 fucking hours and started dumping color on every white unicorn she actually asked for out of spite.

Is that a gang-thing on her hand? Ive only known two people to have tattoos on that portion of their hands...they were convicts who did lengthy stints in prison. And judging by Ugly Tattoo's personal style and obvious attraction to men who look like women (you, btw), I guess it isnt unthinkable she spent a certain amount of time having broomsticks shoved in her nether regions for purposes other than sweeping out the cobwebs that must have accumulated in her time spent with your Mohawk Douche-Crew.

Its just a shame she had to go to prison, be raped and released to find what actually turns her on and pleasures her. If I were her, I'd blame you and the faggot youre arm wrestling with.

Do yourself a favor, shave your stupid fucking head and start over, stop pouting in pictures, drop the TS/TV back off on whatever-the-fuck Skid Row street you found him on, empty all bottles of self-tan you have in your house (yes, even the emergency bottle you keep under your socks), kick the Mohawk fag in the head when he's sleeping just because he deserves it (tell him its from me...do it really hard though), keep the ex-con's number around though because youre going to need her for training because its clear your view of what a man is is completely skewed by your regional handicap (living in Boston is a handicap, see accent for proof) and your choice of friends who have the same warped view of reality.

Think about what youre doing, friend. When youre 40, which is 20 short years from now, youre going to have to look at yourself in pictures and explain your homosexuality to whomever sees them, whether its true or not. Imagine if your son is the football star in high school, grabbing straight "A's" throughout, got a scholarship all lined up to play at a D1 school....and then he sees his dad's 20-something pictures.

Next thing you know he drops out, has a mohawk and is dating a bitch named "Lovely" who has an exceptionally low voice and what appears to be an Adam's apple. He starts arm-wrestling with other Mohawk-ed men in an attempt to hide their obvious feminine traits and likeness. Drinking some weak-ass beer like Dos Equies (or however you spell that piss beer) because "the dude in the commercials is awesome!"

Yeah, he is awesome. Thats because he doesnt act like a chick, hang out with transgenders, have a mohawk, arm wrestle anyone or leave women routinely unsatisfied that prison becomes a better option. He can be forgiven for his poor taste in beer...you however cannot overcome such a glaring shortcoming.

If you need anymore advice, just keep posting pics. I am quite sure we at ST can help you gain the proper perspective of the rut youre in, what with your hair being the way it is and your women being of questionable gender. We'll get you slump-busted yet, but its going to take effort on your part. Think of it like quitting smoking, only mentally replace a nicotine addiction with a need to read your Redbook subscription and you'll have made immediate progress.

I dont hate you, I hate your hair. Big difference.

Less douche, more cool. Its a winning formula thats worked for men for generations.

Lets be real honest for a second, the guy who invented the wheel? No mohawk.

The man who created the orgy? I sincerely doubt he had lines shaved into the sides of his legendary head.

The man who invented the brassiere to preserve our womens' natural resources for as long as scientifically possible? I guarantee he didnt pout in photos.

Be proud of who you are, be proud of your culture, be proud of your (androgynous) sexuality, whatever it may be. But damnit, have some goddamn pride, son!

If youre gay, thats cool. Being gay does not automatically mean being flamboyant or speaking with a contrived lisp in an attempt to be more feminine (never understood this trend...hetero or homo women do not speak with lisps).

If youre straight...well, youre doing a real bang-up job of confusing everyone around you. But hey, what the fuck do I know, right? Where Im from, a mohawk and shaved lines on the side of your skull usually comes packaged with pink hair, face piercings, industrial music and a prescription for Prozac (or whatever the flavor of antidepressants is these days). They create screen names like "Cutter666" or "DayOfDespair" and blog about the impending wave of misery theyre going to suffer because some shit-hack indie band is breaking up.

Maybe where you roll (apparently), having mohawks and arm-wrestling are macho things, and having lines shaved into your melon speak to your masculine prowess. I doubt it, but then again, I dont live the metro lifestyle to know the damn difference.

So, maybe its me. Maybe if I was born and lived in some major metropolis like LA, Boston, New York or Miami, I might spend $400 on a pair of pants, drink latté, rock a mohawk, pout in photos and prowl for transgenders.

Maybe. Then again, maybe the world is better with square tires, no orgies and every woman looking like they just stepped out of a NatGeo special on tribal culture.

mouse
02-19-2011, 01:15 AM
anyone with time to dig....................

Bigzaxs wife calling him out

Greg More telling me he is going to body slam me at the next gtg topic.

Tpark re-nigging on not posting at ST for a year and asking Kori if its ok.

Manny posting the TRolls are ruining the club

GIG posting pics of him having sex with two girls.

some poster here in the club asking advise about girls and admitted he left his girl at a movie when he said he was going to get a pepsi

Kori leaving a very angry and nasty message on my phone I could not record.
(sorry not a topic but was epic meltdown)

and the best for the last.....

Kori busting LongHornE lying about being in the hospital. And he melted down left the site.

also the Chris Duel Peter burns fight was cool.

more to come.......

mouse
02-19-2011, 01:16 AM
The McDuff where is my money topic was epic...

Nick Manning
02-19-2011, 01:44 AM
Miami Heat and reheated pizza fiasco was a classic...wish I could find that thread

marini martini
02-19-2011, 02:26 AM
When Batman got shot. :wow

MannyIsGod
02-19-2011, 02:47 AM
:lmao I never read that iiluzions thread but I'm reading it now and I nearly spit my drink out when I got to this post

you know what's funny??? i had a conversation(more like a rant) with a buddy a couple months back about iillusion's haircut, well the type of cut. it's crazy to think what was popular amongst only the girls is now in style for the dudes. wtf has happened to our society? that fuckin' haircut was a girls only hair cut back in the mid-late '90s.

i don't think i'll ever understand the fascination some dudes have to trying to look as close to a chick as they can. i have long hair but i keep it real!

:lmao :lmao :lmao

duncan228
02-19-2011, 02:47 AM
Miami Heat and reheated pizza fiasco was a classic...wish I could find that thread

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134492

Nick Manning
02-19-2011, 03:05 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134492

thx ms. thang :toast

lefty
02-19-2011, 03:13 AM
I remember those 2 posts from a 2007 thread :

" Where is Elson ? he is not on that pic "

Answered by another member : " he bit on Finley's pump fake "

http://www.nba.com/media/07Spurs5_627_071108.jpg

JoeChalupa
02-19-2011, 09:06 AM
Nothing on ST stays in my memory for to long.

+1 I just read and move on.

Phillip
02-19-2011, 11:13 AM
we need more. try to find the actual posts and post the links to them here, so I can put the brackets together.

mrsmaalox
02-19-2011, 11:49 AM
Hell, I can tell you the greatest post I've seen in the last 48 hours, but anything further than that would require a level of attention that I cannot spare. Which is the exact reason I frequent this place ;)

midnightpulp
02-19-2011, 01:26 PM
Yeah, dream on little man. I said it before recently, I'll say it again. I go to a board and contribute and end up getting accepted. Then, dumbasses like you try and knock me off my so-called pedestal. I end up getting in fights and just move on, and that's what I am doing here.

I don't care what you think, I don't care what you type in response to this, because I am never coming back to this board.

I owned you pretty badly already when you claimed you started the collusion stuff about this trade. Did I rub it in? Fuck no. Anyone with common sense knows I am right here.

Prune my account, ban me and my IP address, I don't give a rats ass. Let the true fans of this board see how fucking biased you guys are towards anyone that even likes the Lakers. You let this bitterness get in the way of being a great board. I used to think you were, but when the site owner rags on decent people, it's not. The place has ceased to be fun for me. To the friends I made here, sorry it has to end this way, I enjoyed you all and what you had to say.

What's this thread about? It's about the Lakers are now better than the Spurs. We made a good deal and passed you up, that's what it's all about.

I consider you have done me a favor, I encourage all other Laker fans to just pack up and leave this place as well. We know we are the better team now, and we will prove it again this year. Let the Spurs fans dream on in peace, and argue amongst themselves.

Are my feelings hurt? No, I can man up to anything. I came here to see the other point of view on basketball. All I see are children.

Nuclear meltdown.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3057963&postcount=322

Muser
02-19-2011, 01:26 PM
Someone made a lefty-esque joke, and I don't remember who it was but he called him righty. I don't know why but I just couldn't stop laughing. Think it was mono.

symple19
02-19-2011, 02:59 PM
lol miamiheat

Originally Posted by MiamiHeat
Ok, so. On August 25, the love of my life and I had a little problem. Basically, what happened was the following : we were getting ready to watch something together, we had it all set up. She said she was going to go get some pizza (previous home-delivery) and re-heat it. I said ok, how long will you be, she said about 20 minutes. I said, "that long to re-heat pizza?" and she got a little nervous and felt bad about it. I told her it was ok, it's fine, just seemed a little long. She said "i'll just stay" and I told her not to, just go, it's fine. So then I waited for her in front of the TV for 45 minutes. She said her mother had made a sudden call to her and was arguing with her about something. She said she was also a little sad about the previous discussion (about me saying "20mins?")..... Neither of us yell or cuss, but I did get upset. I got sad and told her I lost faith in her (yes I need to watch what I say to loved ones, there's a little history here about tardiness and trust though) and she got really sad about it. Since then, she has been horribly depressed. Since Aug. 25 she has been depressed.

I ask her if she still loves me, she says yes, with all of her heart.
I ask her if she still wants to try, she says yes.
I ask if she still wants to be with me and have a life with me, she says yes.

Yet, she says her heart is sad, she says it feels black and she doesn't have the energy to do anything. She wants to try but she is still not happy. She says she doesn't even know if we can ever be happy because she doesn't know if she can make me happy.

I have told her, re-assured her, from the very night of the 'problem' (which I don't think was THIS big of a deal) that I love her, want to be with her, she makes me happy, and that this was a wake-up call to treat her with loving soft hands, instead of expecting her to be strong and deal with it.

I tell her I am going to try and help her, she says thank you.

What do I do? Does she just need time? We have been together for 6 years and about 8 months. I am 26 yrs old, we were our first love, our first everything and we were always very happy together and planned our whole life together. Basically, I am the center of her world and she is the center of mine.

Will she be ok or do I have to start believing that after about 12 days now, she is no longer able to be happy with me? I mean, I have NEVER done anything to hurt her, except push her away (not physically, only relationship wise and say stupid things like "I lost faith in you now" when she does something that upsets me.) Yes, I am going to change that. In the past, she has done small things to hurt me, nothing big, and I don't stand for it. So, now she says all the weight of those little problems have finally gotten to her and now she doesn't know what she wants anymore.

Is she just depressed and will be ok?

It's hard for me too because I miss her. I miss laughing together, being happy together. It's been almost 2 weeks now.

I will do anything for her, so it's not a problem to help her through this if that is what it is.

Advice appreciated please

symple19
02-19-2011, 03:16 PM
Originally Posted by koriwhat
i was at the olive garden. sorry, but i do have a social life. believe it or not.

manufan10
02-19-2011, 08:55 PM
Can we not keep insults to NBA forum? I am very tired of the rudeness, and insults that always go in the Spurs forum. I am already in trouble for arguing and the bad language from Kori and am close to a permanent ban. All of this comes from so many times people here calling me names and insulting me or saying very racist things to me and against me.

I no longer am rude and give the insults or name calling. I see it is not hard at all even though others are still giving it to me for no reason other than because they are mean. I would like for us all in Spurs forum to stop this now.

We can of course tell the other fans off in NBA forum still..

manufan10
02-19-2011, 08:59 PM

K6WaImbjvTE

:lol

Leetonidas
02-19-2011, 09:08 PM
It's probably some massive essay posted by conqueso

mouse
02-19-2011, 10:20 PM
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/nsrammstein/shake3.gif

mouse
02-19-2011, 10:22 PM
Some of the greatest posts didn't have words.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/nsrammstein/mav-time3.jpg

CubanSucks
02-20-2011, 01:51 AM
Some of the greatest posts didn't have words.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/nsrammstein/mav-time3.jpg

Badass tats, bro! :tu