PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News: A deal has been reached!!!

cheguevara
02-18-2011, 04:03 PM
The following request to free prisioner Culburn ahead of schedule has come to our attention:
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=1258 :lol

After tense negotiations a hostage exchange deal has been reached. Prisioner Culburn will be released in the next few hours in the vicinity of the border town of San Luis, Arizona.

Prisioner Culburn has been a gentleman and the guerrilla is sorry for the misunderstanding, we thought Cully was a bitchmade fakerfan. As soon as his Friday lashing sessions are over and he is bandaged up we will turn him to the respective authorities.

Viva la Revolucion!

monosylab1k
02-18-2011, 04:04 PM
ok

Ghazi
02-18-2011, 04:05 PM
Manu > Culburn

Axe Murderer
02-18-2011, 04:07 PM
Ghazi>Manu

Phillip
yawn

monosylab1k
Ghazi>Manu

You take that back right fucking now. Even Ghazi will agree that nothing is > Manu

ElNono
02-18-2011, 04:19 PM
Culby>che

Giuseppe
02-18-2011, 04:23 PM
I'm off the Tree of Woe. It was awful. Only good part is I was hung naked on it. At one point Kori came by. Elg waited in the car with the children (they were pinchin' pennys) while she came over....she laughed at me. Which kind of turned me on. Then Katie-girl came by with the AZ Central want ads, but, I pretended to be asleep and she finally left after two hours.

jjktkk
02-18-2011, 04:32 PM
I'm off the Tree of Woe. It was awful. Only good part is I was hung naked on it. At one point Kori came by. Elg waited in the car with the children (they were pinchin' pennys) while she came over....she laughed at me. Which kind of turned me on. Then Katie-girl came by with the AZ Central want ads, but, I pretended to be asleep and she finally left after two hours.

Wb you old geezer.

FkLA
02-18-2011, 04:33 PM
http://www.dshsolutions.com/AVVets/pictures/small%20Welcome%20Home.jpg

:cheer:cheer:cheer

cheguevara
02-18-2011, 04:37 PM
Culby>99% of the board including me

fixed

Fpoonsie
02-18-2011, 04:39 PM

Never lose an ELE to che again, ya masochistic fuck.

Giuseppe
02-18-2011, 04:39 PM
Good to be back, but, I must cite Che here for not offering me path to return a week ago. I've always been gracious to the asspelts upon my teepee lodgepole, and invited them back very early with no repercussions whatsoever. To make me wait like this is a unconscionable. I would never do this to one of you fellows.

And furthermore, if I had not noticed the discrepancy in the orignal ELE Thread giving me a legitate foothold to return now I woulda had to sit here with my dick in my f'in hand until gd Tuesday.

WTF is wrong with you, Che?

cheguevara
02-18-2011, 04:42 PM
Good to be back, but, I must cite Che here for not offering me path to return a week ago. I've always been gracious to the asspelts upon my teepee lodgepole, and invited them back very early with no repercussions whatsoever. To make me wait like this is a unconscionable. I would never do this to one of you fellows.

And furthermore, if I had not noticed the discrepancy in the orignal ELE Thread giving me a legitate foothold to return now I woulda had to sit here with my dick in my f'in hand until gd Tuesday.

WTF is wrong with you, Che?

you will thank me for upholding you to your word later in life Cully. A man's word is of utmost importance.

in the meantime how did you take the skunker vs. Cleveland??

ElNono
02-18-2011, 04:47 PM
fixed

:tu

Giuseppe
02-18-2011, 04:47 PM
you will thank me for upholding you to your word later in life Cully. A man's word is of utmost importance.

in the meantime how did you take the skunker vs. Cleveland??

If I get much later in life I'll be in an urn in the old lady's bachlorette pad.

---------

They're lost right now. Drifting in the winds. Sluggish like they're moving in mud.

Blake is pure funk & junk. Maybe he'll make shots in the playoffs.

Bynum continues to operate in fear, of turnovers, 3 second calls, not being close enough to the hoop on shots, offensive fouls. Mostly not being close enough to make sure on his shot. It's almost psychological now with him.

Dex
02-18-2011, 04:57 PM
Let the teeheeing commence.

Giuseppe
02-18-2011, 04:59 PM
Let the teeheeing commence.

Yeah, Dex, livin' the f'in' good life, great record, Pop hittin' on the right buttons, Neal landin' on his feet never lookin' back.

Assholes.

z0sa
02-18-2011, 05:04 PM
welcome back, culby. i think. asshole.

Giuseppe
02-18-2011, 05:09 PM
welcome back, culby. i think. asshole.

Please. If you guys were losin' like we are you'd all be calling me everything but a white man.

"Oh, Cubby, get bent."

"I hate your guts. Die, Cubby."

"Kobe is a rapist."

"Eat shit, Cubby."

"Please write more poems about me."

tee, hee.

nkdlunch
02-18-2011, 05:09 PM
crucify em che

Giuseppe
02-18-2011, 05:12 PM
crucify em che

You know what is pitiful? You guys when you're winning like this. Otherwise you're inconsolable mean people. The true test of a man is how he acts when his team in under the weather. Look at me:::I'm even handed, a regular fellow. I try and help others and look out for my fellow man.

Where the Hell is my Swords?

bostonguy
02-18-2011, 05:18 PM
You know what is pitiful? You guys when you're winning like this. Otherwise you're inconsolable mean people. The true test of a man is how he acts when his team in under the weather. Look at me:::I'm even handed, a regular fellow. I try and help others and look out for my fellow man.

Hi

jjktkk
02-18-2011, 05:18 PM

Blame the young, Laker fans on here Cubby, they solied the purple-n-gold while you were away.

cheguevara
02-18-2011, 05:21 PM
Cully double or nothing ELE bet? next Spurs vs. Lakers

the loser is gone till 1 week before the playoffs

Giuseppe
02-18-2011, 05:23 PM
Blame the young, Laker fans on here Cubby, they solied the purple-n-gold while you were away.

Horseshit. You're kicking us when we're down lower than skunk shit.

When you guys took the pickle from the Suns I granted ya's mercy, took it easy on ya's. Didn't pile on. Nobody did from our contingent.

You guys are just wrong.

jjktkk
02-18-2011, 05:24 PM

Che is ruthless. Kick em whiles he down. :lol

Giuseppe
02-18-2011, 05:25 PM

No. I learnd my lesson this time. No more betting on the Lakers.

Christ, I'd a bet anything on the Lakers/Cavs game and lost everything.

z0sa
02-18-2011, 05:25 PM
There's nothing even handed about ELEs, culby. Your team's doin' no good and you're hopin on runnin. Least til they start doin' better.

Giuseppe
02-18-2011, 05:26 PM
There's nothing even handed about ELEs, culby. Your team's doin' no good and you're hopin on runnin. Least til they start doin' better.

What do you mean, Z?

cheguevara
02-18-2011, 05:26 PM

figures :rolleyes

any of you other laker faggots are down? Is there no one left???

z0sa
02-18-2011, 05:32 PM
What do you mean, Z?

you calling yourself even handed, tis a lie

interesting you bringing Neal up this quickly without a customary shtick to go along with it . .

jjktkk
02-18-2011, 05:32 PM
Horseshit. You're kicking us when we're down lower than skunk shit.

When you guys took the pickle from the Suns I granted ya's mercy, took it easy on ya's. Didn't pile on. Nobody did from our contingent.

You guys are just wrong.

Your Lakeshow is now paying for its sins for getting another LOB Cubby. That devil on your shoulder looks alot like Artest. :lol

Giuseppe
02-18-2011, 05:34 PM
you calling yourself even handed, tis a lie

interesting you bringing Neal up this quickly without a customary shtick to go along with it . .

. .I'm trying to turn over a new leaf in honor of my return.

And I was even handed after you lost the Suns. But, then you guys just had to begrudge us our NBA Championship and I blew my stack.

z0sa
02-18-2011, 05:36 PM
you, even handed after the Suns ordeal? at least we know the man hasn't lost his sense of humor during his absence.

Giuseppe
02-18-2011, 05:38 PM
you, even handed after the Suns ordeal? at least we know the man hasn't lost his sense of humor during his absence.

Go back and look. I didn't take off after ya's. I was very merciful. It was only later that I invented The Skunker and busted your snuts.

BlackSwordsMan
02-18-2011, 06:06 PM
To send those to the tree of woe you have to experience it like cubby has.

Giuseppe
02-18-2011, 06:07 PM
To send those to the tree of woe you have to experience it like cubby has.

Swords!!!!!!!!!!! Sweetheart!!!!!!!!!!!! Pumpkinpuss!!!!!!!!!!!

You know what I want, Swords, don't ya?

Yep, half dozen words that'll change me weekend.

redzero
02-18-2011, 06:59 PM

You just have to learn to say "No."

Giuseppe
02-18-2011, 07:03 PM
You just have to learn to say "No."

Just thank heavens I didn't insist on the original parameters of the challenge. Christ, I'd a had to eat shit and come back early regardless of invite or consequence.

It's always easier to do without this Board when I'm on this Board.:rolleyes

Killakobe81
02-18-2011, 08:07 PM
Cully is back ...good shit.

Giuseppe
02-18-2011, 08:37 PM
Cully overestimates his performance here. It's literally the same shit..the occasional rare gem makes him better than most though. Cubby keep it creative!

I had a bunch a gems concocted whilst I was nude on the tree of woe, but, I forgot almost all of 'em by now.

tee, hee.

HarlemHeat37
02-18-2011, 08:37 PM
Ya, I hope Culbear is going to unveil some fresh catch phrases..

Giuseppe
02-18-2011, 08:42 PM
I get so nervous when something is expected of me I feel like laying on the couch and watching tv.

easy7
02-18-2011, 09:59 PM
Welcome back dumbass. I told you not to do it. :hat

Giuseppe
02-18-2011, 10:06 PM
Welcome back dumbass. I told you not to do it. :hat

I needed a break. After 72 hours away I was ready to return. Waiting around for an invite of grace from Che was futile. The cruel guy.

No more ELE's. I'm done with 'em.