PDA

View Full Version : Who's the team?

Spursfan092120
02-18-2011, 08:51 PM
So, there's a trade in the works for Melo to the Nets..pretty big trade, including sending Chauncey to the Nets also. Supposedly, if the Knicks don't make a good enough offer, Melo said he'd sign a 3 year $65 million extension with the Nets. That doesn't matter to me. What does matter is that if the trade goes down, Troy Murphy and a 1st round pick will go to a 3rd team...but that team has not been announced...hmm.....

Drewlius
02-18-2011, 09:02 PM
To the Spurs for JR Reid, Lloyd Daniels, and a towel boy to be named at a later date.

m33p0
02-18-2011, 09:47 PM
Nets are gonna maim themselves with the (supposed) offer they've put out.

ChuckD
02-18-2011, 09:59 PM
So, there's a trade in the works for Melo to the Nets..pretty big trade, including sending Chauncey to the Nets also. Supposedly, if the Knicks don't make a good enough offer, Melo said he'd sign a 3 year $65 million extension with the Nets. That doesn't matter to me. What does matter is that if the trade goes down, Troy Murphy and a 1st round pick will go to a 3rd team...but that team has not been announced...hmm.....

It'll be a team with cap room or a huge trade exception to swallow up his contract. In other words, not us.

He'll likely be bought out, but the word is, Orlando is his destination.

ohmwrecker
02-18-2011, 10:18 PM
I read the T'Wolves were willing to give up their 1st rounder for Anthony Randolph. The Knicks would package that pick with Chandler, Curry, Felton & Gallinari.

ChuckD
02-18-2011, 10:57 PM
I read the T'Wolves were willing to give up their 1st rounder for Anthony Randolph. The Knicks would package that pick with Chandler, Curry, Felton & Gallinari.

A pretty poor package compared to the Nets players/4 first rounders.