PDA

View Full Version : should MAVS still make a trade?

LILCOOK
02-18-2011, 10:53 PM
should mark cuban still go after stephen jackson?

would the mavs be a better team if they went and got antwan jamison? a real low post pf threat something the mavs dont got?

didnt the bulls lose derrick rose? would they give up deng?

i think jamison would be a nice addition to the mavs team he brings great passing and low post scoring.

Ghazi
02-18-2011, 10:59 PM
I say yes

We're playing well, but the team still has flaws:

1. no reliant 2nd option
2. sinking defense, now 12th in league
3. 30th in league in points in paint

I love the boys in blue, but a 2nd round exit would not surprise me irregardless of how good we've looked

LILCOOK
02-18-2011, 11:02 PM
i hope they do to im not sold on roddy b. i think this team needs to win now not wait 4 years for beabouis. the window is closing fast on kidd and dirk. cuban would be a fool not to trade roddy b for a proven player.

Hooks
02-18-2011, 11:08 PM
They need a trade badly or else they're gonna get butt raped like last year against the Spurs.

Phillip
02-18-2011, 11:09 PM
rumor has it that cubes is/has met with people of the denver FO about a possible trade, although not just about acquiring Melo... perhaps Nene? Harris? hmm, interesting...

LILCOOK
02-18-2011, 11:10 PM
rumor has it that cubes is/has met with people of the denver fo about a possible trade, although not just about acquiring melo... Perhaps nene? Harris? Hmm, interesting...

link????

kamikazi_player
02-18-2011, 11:12 PM
rumor has it that cubes is/has met with people of the denver FO about a possible trade, although not just about acquiring Melo... perhaps Nene? Harris? hmm, interesting...
Nene wouldn't be a good option, why would they need Nene when they have decent bigs already. It's probably going to piss off Haywood alot more if Nene comes there:lol

Dunc n Dave
02-18-2011, 11:16 PM
Nene wouldn't be a good option, why would they need Nene when they have decent bigs already. It's probably going to piss off Haywood alot more if Nene comes there:lol

Disagree with this. Nene would be an upgrade. He'd give them a low post scorer they've lacked. Dount they care how Haywood would feel about it. He'd probably be part of the deal and be going to Denver anyway...

Dunc n Dave
02-18-2011, 11:16 PM

Disagree with this. Nene would be an upgrade. He'd give them a low post scorer they've lacked. Doubt they care how Haywood would feel about it. He'd probably be part of the deal and be going to Denver anyway...

kamikazi_player
02-18-2011, 11:18 PM
Disagree with this. Nene would be an upgrade. He'd give them a low post scorer they've lacked. Dount they care how Haywood would feel about it. He'd probably be part of the deal and be going to Denver anyway...
In order to get Nene, I'm pretty sure you would have to give up Beaubois as he's really the only asset the Nuggets really want. What else does Dallas have that the Nuggets want? Haywood's contract is so big and it wouldn't make sense for the Nuggets to get him in return.

And it still doesn't address that the Mavs need, a sg who can attack the basket.

Darthkiller
02-18-2011, 11:23 PM
should go after rip + tayshaun. throw in haywood to detroit if cuban doenst want the money

Thompson
02-18-2011, 11:25 PM
Disagree with this. Nene would be an upgrade. He'd give them a low post scorer they've lacked. Doubt they care how Haywood would feel about it. He'd probably be part of the deal and be going to Denver anyway...

Denver would have to be on crack to trade Nene for Haywood's albatross of a contract (ok, maybe it's not that bad, but it's pretty bad).

LILCOOK
02-18-2011, 11:27 PM
rumor is rasul butler wants out of la. i know his numbers dont look too good but he does attack the basket and is a true sg who could help the mavs. could play to his potential on a real squad. & i also know the mavs were looking at him in the off season but the clippers didnt wanna trade him.

LILCOOK
02-18-2011, 11:38 PM
also another interesting name starting to pop out there is ron artest an ex rick carslisle prodigy. mavs do need defense and need to get tougher.

would la work with a rival in a trade?

lakers wanna get rid of bynum too?

would they swap artest and bynum for beabouis and tyson chandler?

keep an eye on that it might work out for both clubs.

hater
02-18-2011, 11:47 PM
go mavs!!!!!

Darthkiller
02-19-2011, 12:01 AM
also another interesting name starting to pop out there is ron artest an ex rick carslisle prodigy. mavs do need defense and need to get tougher.

would la work with a rival in a trade?

lakers wanna get rid of bynum too?

would they swap artest and bynum for beabouis and tyson chandler?

keep an eye on that it might work out for both clubs.

chandler> bynum, a bag of chips> artest

mavsfan1000
02-19-2011, 12:11 AM
lol Jamison. You don't know anything about chemistry. Dirk is our PF. He and Jamison don't coexist well. Both play the same position and Jamison would really hurt the defense. Dallas needs a playmakers PG/SG imo. Maybe Beaubois can be that type of player. If Dallas could find a more reliable version of Beaubois, than I would do the deal.

#41 Shoot Em Up
02-19-2011, 12:27 AM
I say yes

We're playing well, but the team still has flaws:

1. no reliant 2nd option
2. sinking defense, now 12th in league
3. 30th in league in points in paint

I love the boys in blue, but a 2nd round exit would not surprise me irregardless of how good we've looked

u suck

sharpshooter13
02-19-2011, 01:36 AM
u suck
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/randoms-mon-awesome-41.jpg?w=500&h=544

SourCandy
02-19-2011, 01:43 AM
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/randoms-mon-awesome-41.jpg?w=500&h=544

:lol