PDA

View Full Version : LOL even more proof of how rigged and scripted the NBA is

BRHornet45
02-19-2011, 11:14 PM
lol Griffin ... the NBA has only been pushing and campaigning for him to win the contest for what? 3 months or so now?

lol at him jumping over the hood of that little car. sons that would be like ghazi jumping over a damn coffee table. nothing impressive at all.

Darth_Pelican
02-19-2011, 11:16 PM
He didn't even jump over the car... he jumped over the bumper of the car.

He should have never even got to the finals round.

jmanu20
02-19-2011, 11:18 PM
Well what do ya'll expect when D12 won that one year by throwing the ball in? Ibaka got robbed in round 1, DeRozan was solid, I thought McGee's first two dunks were creative but his last two sucked.

resistanze
02-19-2011, 11:18 PM
sons that would be like ghazi jumping over a damn coffee table. nothing impressive at all.

:lol

Son, just add a choir and mix. Cures any shitty dunk.

fevertrees
02-19-2011, 11:19 PM
I wish someone like KG wouldve did a shoot on his ass after he won that crap.

BRHornet45
02-19-2011, 11:19 PM
Well what do ya'll expect when D12 won that one year by throwing the ball in? Ibaka got robbed in round 1, DeRozan was solid, I thought McGee's first two dunks were creative but his last two sucked.

truth

lol Howard and his layup to win the dunk contest

i MAke GOod POlls
02-19-2011, 11:33 PM
crofl BR showing us all he has no idea what he's talking about as usual

McGee just simply handed Griffin the tournament by giving up on the last dunk. That's something you'd see in a high school dunk contest

manufan10
02-19-2011, 11:37 PM
lol Griffin ... the NBA has only been pushing and campaigning for him to win the contest for what? 3 months or so now?

lol at him jumping over the hood of that little car. sons that would be like ghazi jumping over a damn coffee table. nothing impressive at all.

http://static.funnyjunk.com/gifs/wtf_kid.gif

fevertrees
02-19-2011, 11:37 PM
crofl BR showing us all he has no idea what he's talking about as usual

McGee just simply handed Griffin the tournament by giving up on the last dunk. That's something you'd see in a high school dunk contest

By that time he knew nothing he did would win. The fans had chosen the OREO 3 months ago.

kamikazi_player
02-19-2011, 11:38 PM

Calm down sons....it's only a dunk contest

DMC
02-19-2011, 11:41 PM
How about Nate using someone as a step to jump from?

It is scripted. Most players have no chance at winning. They know who's going to win from the start.

Might as well be watching WWE.

BRHornet45
02-19-2011, 11:43 PM
How about Nate using someone as a step to jump from?

It is scripted. Most players have no chance at winning. They know who's going to win from the start.

Might as well be watching WWE.

truth

Red Hawk #21
02-19-2011, 11:45 PM
It was McGee's fault, he should have went his hardest on his last dunk attempt.

NRHector
02-19-2011, 11:57 PM
I think Kia paid for Griffin to win the contest that's why they brought the car out

i MAke GOod POlls
02-19-2011, 11:58 PM
It was McGee's fault, he should have went his hardest on his last dunk attempt.

Exactly. Atleast make an attempt to win the contest, and if they screw you over they screw you over.

He gave himself 0 chance by performing a dunk most All-American high school kids can do in their sleep

DMC
02-20-2011, 12:07 AM
If you are told backstage you ain't gonna win, why try? It's bad acting, that's all.

DJ Mbenga
02-20-2011, 12:40 AM
sons this has been done before. and legitimately done. i remember when espn had this shitty show but this was the highlight. it was sick

YUStpyH9SvU

DMC
02-20-2011, 01:16 AM
Won't embed

ElNono
02-20-2011, 01:17 AM
There has been worse... like, say... Nate Robinson...

DMC
02-20-2011, 01:23 AM
Who was the dude who tried like 9 times one year to dunk the ball and kept missing, then finally settled for a normal dunk? I think it was Spud Webb. Not sure.

Seriously, they should take the best dunk from the season and award the trophy to that dude. End of story.

Ditty
02-20-2011, 02:02 AM
Br you have been lately been controversial with your tim duncan putdowns, but whenever there is something making fun of ghazi the post will be full of win no matter what. God Bless you, and your family son.

UnWantedTheory
02-20-2011, 03:56 AM
Ibaka got robbed in round 1, DeRozan was solid, I thought McGee's first two dunks were creative but his last two sucked.

cutewizard
02-20-2011, 07:50 AM
its time to rest the dunk contest

revive the Legends contest....

the legends play two halftimes of 20minutes each.....

i for one, would like to see if Hakeem has still got his dream shake

cutewizard
02-20-2011, 07:50 AM
its a pity McGee could have won this one

Darkwaters
02-20-2011, 07:54 AM
Who cares about anything in All-Star weekend? I like to see players from the Spurs represented with a selection to the teams, competitions or whatever. But once it starts it's all just a PR move for the league. I mean, Kevin Durant in the 3 pt shootout? Who are they kidding? But asking for credibility in the judging is like expecting defense during the main event.

rickross
02-20-2011, 07:57 AM

he got it, check his vids with josh smith from past summer. He was schoolin dat nigga jsmoove somethin fierce. :lol

rickross
02-20-2011, 07:58 AM

and that is a great idea btw... lots of competitive egos should make the game ALOT more intereseting than da AS game itself.

Imagine rodman and malone goin at it or jordan vs miller. Dat shit would be a MUST WATCH.

romsey31
02-20-2011, 08:19 AM
and that is a great idea btw... lots of competitive egos should make the game ALOT more intereseting than da AS game itself.

Imagine rodman and malone goin at it or jordan vs miller. Dat shit would be a MUST WATCH.

lol jordan vs miller? have you seen mj lately? he'd be moved to the center position haha

monosylab1k
02-20-2011, 10:09 AM
All three of Nate Robinson's wins are still worse than this one.

ChuckD
02-20-2011, 11:26 AM
I have to say no to the legends. I still have nightmares about seeing that dude just bringing the ball up the court and completely blowing out his knee. That was the last year they played the game. The reality is that 90% of these guys are not in any shape to even play one 40 minute game once a year, but they would certainly injure themselves trying.

hitmanyr2k
02-20-2011, 11:52 AM
I have to say no to the legends. I still have nightmares about seeing that dude just bringing the ball up the court and completely blowing out his knee. That was the last year they played the game. The reality is that 90% of these guys are not in any shape to even play one 40 minute game once a year, but they would certainly injure themselves trying.

How old was the guy who blew his knee out? They would probably have to set an age limit. Pippen is 46 but he looked like he could still ball in the celebrity game and obviously still has his shot. I would rather have him take open jumpers over Keith Bogans :lol Mullin looked decent as well. The dunk contest is more about presentation and hype than the dunks themselves these days. I would rather watch the legends play. You can't get guys from the 80's anymore obviously but legends from the mid 90's to the early 00's would be nice and it probably would be more competitive than the all-star game itself.

koriwhat
02-20-2011, 01:11 PM
Who was the dude who tried like 9 times one year to dunk the ball and kept missing, then finally settled for a normal dunk? I think it was Spud Webb. Not sure.

Seriously, they should take the best dunk from the season and award the trophy to that dude. End of story.

you mean like griffin with that lob from baron davis where he settled for plan b?

prerok
02-20-2011, 01:33 PM
kinda comical, since dunks over cars have been done so long ago, outside NBA even

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HUH1fb70Pg

DMC
02-20-2011, 01:34 PM
you mean like griffin with that lob from baron davis where he settled for plan b?
I didn't see the contest. I never watch the Saturday crap.

dbestpro
02-20-2011, 03:55 PM

Even more problematic is that the majority of the people polled say it was the best dunk, which translates that most NBA fans can still be manipulated and that there is no need to fix the product.

Jt.ONE
02-20-2011, 06:41 PM
All three of Nate Robinson's wins are still worse than this one.

this