PDA

View Full Version : Hey Lady, Put the Phone down-

bigzak25
06-01-2005, 11:22 AM
what do you think about this?

How One Tasing Unfolded in Boynton Beach

The Aug. 6, 2004 incident began as a normal traffic stop but took an ominous turn when the driver refused to get out of her SUV. It ended with a Boynton Beach Police officer hitting the 22-year-old woman twice with his Taser during her arrest.

video (http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/content/news/video/taser_video3a.html)

ObiwanGinobili
06-01-2005, 11:27 AM
I don't see why he taxzed her the 2nd time... it sounded liek she really couldn't roll over.

ObiwanGinobili
06-01-2005, 11:28 AM
Whats worse thatn this Is I remeber reading an incident from Oregon last summer where an officer tazered an 8month pregnant women who was dropping her kid off late at school and had gone 30 MPH in the 25MPH speed zone.

Jekka
06-01-2005, 11:30 AM
Whats worse thatn this Is I remeber reading an incident from Oregon last summer where an officer tazered an 8month pregnant women who was dropping her kid off late at school and had gone 30 MPH in the 25MPH speed zone.

Holy shit, I hope she took legal action.

ObiwanGinobili
06-01-2005, 11:34 AM
Holy shit, I hope she took legal action.

If i remeber , she did get some type of settlement for her injurys and the police department had to change it's policy regarding tazer use. (they stun her 4 times) But she was still found guilty of resisting arrest... what can i say
? Hormones.

Taco
06-01-2005, 11:38 AM
I was driving down Grissom Road one day and I saw people infront of me slamming on their brakes.

I look ahead to see why they slammed their brakes, when i see a little girl around 3 years old walking accross the street in the middle of the block.

I thought WTF, where are her parents. :wow

Then i see her mom strolling few steps behind her Talking on her cell phone not paying attention to what is going on with traffic. :flipoff

Jekka
06-01-2005, 11:39 AM
If i remeber , she did get some type of settlement for her injurys and the police department had to change it's policy regarding tazer use. (they stun her 4 times) But she was still found guilty of resisting arrest... what can i say
? Hormones.

Even if she was resisting arrest, what the hell had to go through an officer's mind to make it a good idea to taze a visibly pregnant woman? That's a heartbeat he could potentially fuck up.

Haha, hormones. :lol

ObiwanGinobili
06-01-2005, 11:39 AM
I was driving down Grissom Road one day and I saw people infront of me slamming on their brakes.

I look ahead to see why they slammed their brakes, when i see a little girl around 3 years old walking accross the street in the middle of the block.

I thought WTF, where are her parents. :wow

Then i see her mom strolling few steps behind her Talking on her cell phone not paying attention to what is going on with traffic. :flipoff

now that mother nbeeded to be tazered.... let her feel just a tiny bit of the pain she would have experianced if her child had been hit and killed by a car.

ObiwanGinobili
06-01-2005, 11:40 AM
Even if she was resisting arrest, what the hell had to go through an officer's mind to make it a good idea to taze a visibly pregnant woman? That's a heartbeat he could potentially fuck up.

Haha, hormones. :lol

I agree, it's reprehensable.

mookie2001
06-01-2005, 12:38 PM
i dont think anyone should ever be tazered
if they need to be shot, than shoot them
when you give cops a nonleathal weapon theyre VERY quick to use them, and these weapons inflict the most pain

desflood
06-01-2005, 12:58 PM
It sounded a lot like she was asking for trouble from beginning to end. I would have hit her with it the first time, but the second... debateable.

LuvBones
06-01-2005, 12:58 PM
Yeah I have a friend in Austin who got tasered numerous times (either 9 or 12, i forgot) just for protesting. He's suing them now I think.

That video is pretty funny though.. she was giving that cop attitude until she got tasered. :lol

Xolotl
06-01-2005, 01:01 PM
Wow i wouldve tazed her too

Vashner
06-01-2005, 01:02 PM
A lot of male officers will just call for a Female officer to do the take down.. so they don't get sued.

It the driver was male he could of drawn the gun and ordered him out. You never know when they can pull out a pistol and shoot the offficer.. and acting like that is one of the signs of danger.

2Blonde
06-01-2005, 01:52 PM
I think I might have used the taser to beat that frickin' bytch. She was completely out of line. She reminded me of trying to argue with my 13 year old. Complete Drama Queen, thinks she knows everything.

Xolotl
06-01-2005, 02:08 PM
I think I might have used the taser to beat that frickin' bytch. She was completely out of line. She reminded me of trying to argue with my 13 year old. Complete Drama Queen, thinks she knows everything.

Taze that beyotch too. As a matter of fact I'm gonna get one and taze anybody that pisses me off.....cut me off will ya??? BOOM taze

Ohhhh you want your mommy???? TAZE

Damn you Tony Parker start driving to the lane......TAZE

Yeah, I can get used to that

Shelly
06-01-2005, 02:11 PM
He should have whacked her with his baton to put her out of her misery.

The teen years...aren't the fun, 2Blonde? :lol

ObiwanGinobili
06-01-2005, 02:11 PM
Damn you Tony Parker start driving to the lane......TAZE

wow... now you;'ve got my mind working in whole new ways...... :drunk

Xolotl
06-01-2005, 02:13 PM
wow... now you;'ve got my mind working in whole new ways...... :drunk

lol glad to be of some help

ObiwanGinobili
06-01-2005, 02:16 PM
yeah I'm gonna taze Screamin A Smith everytime he opens his mouth.......
and the maintance guy for not getting that dead frog out of the pool yet.......
and that Beotch at the corner store who wouldn't let me use the restroom hello! I'm pregnant!............

Xolotl
06-01-2005, 02:17 PM
yeah I'm gonna taze Screamin A Smith everytime he opens his mouth.......
and the maintance guy for not getting that dead frog out of the pool yet.......
and that Beotch at the corner store who wouldn't let me use the restroom hello! I'm pregnant!............

wow.........now you just have anger issues :p

ObiwanGinobili
06-01-2005, 02:20 PM
man , you started it.

Xolotl
06-01-2005, 02:22 PM
Yeah but...........damn ObiwanGinobili you got me.................TAZE :lol

ObiwanGinobili
06-01-2005, 02:50 PM
:lmao....
I'll only hit you with it once.
I'm actually very sweet!