PDA

View Full Version : If an atomic bomb was directly dropped on koriwhat

midnightpulp
02-20-2011, 12:17 AM
what would happen? (poll coming)

1. He would be vaporized. Long hair and calf tats in all.

2. His calf tats would survive the explosion, prompting the United States military to spend billions of dollars researching how Koriwhat's calf tats were able to withstand a nuclear explosion. They would then develop nuclear resistant armor based on their findings. Empowered with this new technology, the United States could confidently invade rogue countries who have nuclear weapons, like North Korea. The end result would be a safer world, all because Koriwhat decided to be a supreme dumbass and get some calf tats.

3. His calf tats would survive the explosion, but the intense amount of radiation, mixing with Koriwhat's rage and fucktarded DNA, would trigger a mutation of the lower half of his legs. They would quickly grow to Japanese movie monster size, and before you know it, San Antonio (and of course Dallas) would be under attack by a pair of hundred foot tall calf tatted legs, wearing tube socks and Adidas.

redzero
02-20-2011, 12:18 AM
inb4 fag fag fag fag

Venti Quattro
02-20-2011, 12:20 AM
god hates the mavs!

Jt.ONE
02-20-2011, 01:17 AM
wb mid

DJB
02-20-2011, 01:43 AM
his calf tats would def save him, imo.

DMC
02-20-2011, 01:59 AM
I saw a bad ass cabin cruiser today broken down on the water, and I didn't stop to help because they buzzed me a few times earlier and were all like "hahahahahahaahha" and their music was like "BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM" and I was fishing and was like "please stop" and they were like "HAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA" until I drove by after dark and they were like "please stop" and I was like "crofl" I actually pronounced "crofl". They didn't get it. They are not of this Earth.

koriwhat
02-20-2011, 01:27 PM
midnightdyke, i'm just glad you're not in comedy because you fuckin' suck at it and i'd hate to see another larry the cable guy shtick. you suck.

Axe Murderer
02-20-2011, 02:06 PM
midnightdyke, i'm just glad you're not in comedy because you fuckin' suck at it and i'd hate to see another larry the cable guy shtick. you suck.

MavDynasty
02-20-2011, 02:10 PM

DMC
02-20-2011, 02:30 PM
I'm learning new things, like it's still ok to repeat what others say like you did when you were 5 years old, and that's how you get over on them.

I'm learning new things, like it's still ok to repeat what others say like you did when you were 5 years old, and that's how you get over on them.

Now someone will quote me....

That's how you win.

Axe Murderer
02-20-2011, 02:31 PM

Now someone will quote me....

That's how you win.

DMC
02-20-2011, 02:45 PM
Exactly!

DMC
02-20-2011, 02:51 PM
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l482/DMCSPURS/1274697748384.gif

midnightpulp
02-20-2011, 03:09 PM

Sup, Perry.