PDA

View Full Version : When Kobe wins the all-star game MVP tomorrow...

21_Dickings
02-20-2011, 12:44 AM
that'll make it 4 all-star game MVPs to Jim Duncan's pathetic 1, which was a co-MVP at that :lmao

Look for Kobe to add another notch to his legacy, further cementing him as the greatest player since Jordan, and maybe, the greatest player of all-time.

I feel privileged to watch this man play. And if you bitter, jealous Spurs fans had any goddamn sense, you'd appreciate the Mamba, as well.

DMC
02-20-2011, 12:46 AM
that'll make it 4 all-star game MVPs to Jim Duncan's pathetic 1, which was a co-MVP at that :lmao

Look for Kobe to add another notch to his legacy, further cementing him as the greatest player since Jordan, and maybe, the greatest player of all-time.

I feel privileged to watch this man play. And if you bitter, jealous Spurs fans had any goddamn sense, you'd appreciate the Mamba, as well.

Ramon Sessions called. He said he left his wallet under your bed.

manufan10
02-20-2011, 12:46 AM
:lol all-star mvp smack

21_Dickings
02-20-2011, 12:47 AM
Ramon Sessions called. He said he left his wallet under your bed.

lol butthurt.

What do you think about Kobe winning yet another Finals MVP, while Jim Duncan probably won't even play 5 minutes?

#41 Shoot Em Up
02-20-2011, 12:48 AM
Really is a pleasure to watch Kobe perform.
Look forward to seeing him win another all start game MVP.
Baby Drew Crew celebration coming June 2011

manufan10
02-20-2011, 12:50 AM
Really is a pleasure to watch Kobe perform.
Look forward to seeing him win another all start game MVP.
Baby Drew Crew celebration coming June 2011

why don't you just ask Kori to change you to a Laker fan. As much brown nosing as you do, you might as well join them officially.

DMC
02-20-2011, 12:51 AM
Cant he change himself, maybe he needs permission from the crew before he can become a house nigga.

DMC
02-20-2011, 12:52 AM
lol butthurt.

What do you think about Kobe winning yet another Finals MVP, while Jim Duncan probably won't even play 5 minutes?

Tim has 3 Finals MVPs. Those are more important, I would say.

The ASG is a fucking joke. Anyone who thinks otherwise is either a kid, a retard, or a retarded kid.

Tim didn't lose to the fucking Cavs...

Just sayin... yo

DJ Mbenga
02-20-2011, 12:55 AM
when will you guys realize midnightpulp is just trolling his own people

DMC
02-20-2011, 12:56 AM
I don't care. I'm not defending the fort, just lobbing arrows over the wall.

Venti Quattro
02-20-2011, 12:59 AM
wb midnightpulp

#41 Shoot Em Up
02-20-2011, 01:00 AM
21 u know i'm a loyal soldier and will always remain loyal to tha crew

21_Dickings
02-20-2011, 01:04 AM
Tim has 3 Finals MVPs. Those are more important, I would say.

The ASG is a fucking joke. Anyone who thinks otherwise is either a kid, a retard, or a retarded kid.

Tim didn't lose to the fucking Cavs...

Just sayin... yo

Negative. It's arguably the most important single game of the year, at least from an individual player's standpoint. The best players in the league want to prove how good they are against each other. The great players, the true greats, Michael, Magic, Larry, never took this game as a "joke" and would do anything short of killing their first born to win the ASG MVP. To outperform your contemporaries in game where all the best talent is collected is quite an accomplishment, and so far, Kobe has done that 3 times. Jim Duncan has only done it .5 times, since he had to share the MVP with Snaq.

This game is where we separate the men (Kobe) from the boys (Jim Duncan).

ElNono
I have the best player in the game right now AKA the biggest attention whore in the league AKA the guy that was late to all star practice AKA the chosen one AKA Lebron James winning his 3rd AllStar MVP...

That said, the Blake Griffin hype-machine is working overtime in LA right now, so he might actually pull off the MVP by posting a measly 12/12 tomorrow, shortly followed by a trade to the Lakers for Walton + Ebanks + a non-guaranteed 2nd round pick.

manufan10
21 u know i'm a loyal soldier and will always remain loyal to tha crew

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_3qv6EvwOD5c/TJ02U8qkWQI/AAAAAAAAGiM/kaUkKBb6bWE/s400/brown_noser.jpg

DMC
02-20-2011, 01:10 AM
Negative. It's arguably the most important single game of the year, at least from an individual player's standpoint. The best players in the league want to prove how good they are against each other. The great players, the true greats, Michael, Magic, Larry, never took this game as a "joke" and would do anything short of killing their first born to win the ASG MVP. To outperform your contemporaries in game where all the best talent is collected is quite an accomplishment, and so far, Kobe has done that 3 times. Jim Duncan has only done it .5 times, since he had to share the MVP with Snaq.

This game is where we separate the men (Kobe) from the boys (Jim Duncan).

Anyone who watched the ASG in Houston saw the West do everything in their power to give the MVP to McGrady but James stole it.

Shit thats important isn't given away by Kobe or anyone else.

Even Michael only had 3.

21_Dickings
02-20-2011, 01:29 AM
Anyone who watched the ASG in Houston saw the West do everything in their power to give the MVP to McGrady but James stole it.

Shit thats important isn't given away by Kobe or anyone else.

Even Michael only had 3.

Also a negative.

Kobe gave away the Finals MVP to Shaq during the 1st 3 peat. He did this so the big egomaniac would stay happy and not disrupt team chemistry.

That's why Kobe is arguably the GOAT. He can play team ball just as well as take over a game individually.

DMC
02-20-2011, 01:57 AM
Also a negative.

Kobe gave away the Finals MVP to Shaq during the 1st 3 peat. He did this so the big egomaniac would stay happy and not disrupt team chemistry.

That's why Kobe is arguably the GOAT. He can play team ball just as well as take over a game individually.

Maybe you should allow your other troll accounts to get some minutes. Take a hint from Kobe.

21_Dickings
02-20-2011, 01:58 AM
Maybe you should allow your other troll accounts to get some minutes. Take a hint from Kobe.

lol u mad?

DMC
02-20-2011, 02:03 AM
lol u mad?

Yes. I am having a meltdown over this ASG MVP thing.

Tp9gospursgo
02-20-2011, 02:14 AM
lmao at thinking all star MVPs are important.